- » Orange Crusted Chicken
Orange Crusted Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange crusted chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange crusted chicken recipes.
Cheddar Crusted Chicken Breasts
Bring the onion, sage, broth, and water to a boil in a large saucepan.
Add the boneless chicken breasts.
Bring back to a simmer, simmer for 2 minutes, cover, and remove from the heat.
Let stand about 10 minutes.
Remove the chicken breasts to a plate and cover... - 45.3776
Pollo Con Naranja Chicken With Oranges
Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper, cinnamon, and cloves.
In a large skillet, brown the chicken in oil over moderately high heat.
Add garlic and onion; continue cooking until chicken is brown but not crusted.
Add orange juice, water, saffron, raisins, and... - 39.517
Malabar Spice Crusted Hanger Steaks
1. In a small bowl, combine the coconut, cinnamon, cloves, 1 tablespoon of the coriander, the pepper and 1/2 teaspoon of salt and blend well. Set the steaks on a platter and sprinkle with the spice mixture. Gently coat the steaks with the vegetable oil. Cover... - 33.3056
1) Take the skin off the chicken thighs and cut away the fat, if any. With the help of a chefs knife or a heavy cleaver, cut the chicken thighs crosswise through the bone into pieces measuring about 1 ½-inches each.
2) In a large bowl, combine... - 47.5075
Spinach Chicken Pie
In a covered saucepan cook the potatoes in enough boiling water to cover for 25 to 30 minutes or till tender; drain.
Cool potatoes slightly; peel.
Meanwhile, finely chop the spinach leaves.
Set aside 1/4 cup of the chopped spinach for filling.
For the crust,... - 39.9783
Grape Stuffed Cornish Game Hens With Orange Butter
Make pocket in breast of each hen by carefully loosening skin with fingers.
Combine 2 tablespoons butter with orange peel, ginger and shallot in small bowl and mix until smooth.
Place half of butter mixture in each pocket and spread evenly by gently pressing... - 46.0522
Chicken With Chicken Peas And Cheese Croquettes
1. Pre heat an oven at lowest temperature.
2. Line a baking pan with good quantity of paper towels and place in oven.
3. In a heavy bottomed casserole/ skillet, combine all the ingredients required for grilled chicken, apart from chickpeas and... - 44.8639
Chicken Tangri Kebab
Chicken Tangri Kebab has an amazing taste. Chicken Tangri Kebab gets its taste from chicken mixed garam masala and flavored with lemon juice. Chicken Tangri Kebab is inspired by many food joints across the globe. - 36.2417
Dried Apricot Ham And Leek Stuffed Chicken Breasts
To Prepare Chicken: Cut off all fat from chicken.
Cut a pocket horizontally into each breast by holding the knife parallel to the counter and cutting back as far as possible without cutting in half.
Leave a small edge uncut on 3 sides.
Place in shallow glass... - 43.8504
Chicken Pot Pie
A comforting and delicious dish featuring chicken, potatoes, carrots, parsnips, broccoli, cauliflower, green garlic, onion, and peas. - 122.545
Chicken With Catalan Picada
1. Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Add the chicken pieces skin side down and cook over moderately high heat until the pieces are browned, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer the chicken... - 34.9678
Deep Dish Chicken Pot Pie
1. Prepare the pastry, roll in plastic wrap, and chill. In a 6-quart stockpot, place the chicken, enough cold water to cover, and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat, skimming the surface. Lower the heat; simmer for 1 hour or... - 33.0657
Pollo En Escabeche
Wipe chicken thoroughly.
Heat olive oil and slowly brown chicken in a deep earthenware casserole.
Fry chicken only until golden and do not allow it to form a crust.
Pour over the fried chicken the following marinade: wine, vinegar, bay leaves, garlic cloves,... - 39.3953
Mediterranean Turkey Ragout
1. Use a sharp tipped knife to loose the skin from one end and pull it off the drumsticks.
2. Season the flour with a pinch of salt and pepper lightly coat the turkey drumsticks with it, shaking off the excess.
3. In a large skillet,... - 45.4498
Spicy Plum Sauce Pork - Part 1
1. Place a saucepan on flame, heat oil, and drop chopped onion in it. Stir and cook until tender.
2. Throw all spice, ground clove, cinnamon, and ginger in it. Mix, reduce the heat to low, and cook for a couple of minutes.
3. Add orange juice, plum,... - 90.0299
Roast Capon With Almond Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to 325°F before roasting.
2) Wash the inside and outside of capon under water and dry gently with paper towel after draining well.
3) Season the inside cavities of capon with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt.
4) To prepare stuffing,... - 44.2773
Roast Pheasant With Filbert Stuffing And Currant Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400°.
To make the stuffing:
2. In a heavy 8- to 10-inch skillet melt 8 tablespoons of the butter over moderate heat.
3. As the foam subsides, stir in bread cubes and let them crisp and brown.
4. With a slotted... - 44.689
Dutch Oven Carnitas
Carnitas is pork that is characterized by a crispy exterior and moist, succulent meat. Carnitas translated from Spanish means 'little' or 'small' meats. This is because Carnitas is slow cooked until it is so tender it can be pulled apart into small pieces... - 110.222