Fruit Ice Cream
Orange Ice Cream
- » Orange Crush Ice Cream
Orange Crush Ice Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange crush ice cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange crush ice cream recipes.
Pineapple Orange Ice Cream
Beat eggs until frothy.
Add sugar replacement and salt; beat well.
Gradually beat in milk.
Stir in pineapple, orange juice and rind.
For ice cream freezer: Pour into 1 gal. (4 L) freezer can.
Freeze as directed by manufacturer.
For tray freezing: Pour into 3... - 40.9136
1) In a blender jar, add the water, sugar and orange juice, then place the lid and blend for 5 seconds at Crush Ice speed.
2) Gradually add ice cubes through the lid into the running blender, then blend for 1-2 minutes, until smooth and thick.... - 28.4082
Orange-pineapple Ice Cream
Dissolve the gelatin in boiling water, and let cool.
Beat eggs in a large bowl at medium speed of an electric mixer until frothy.
Add sugar, mixing well.
Stir in gelatin and remaining ingredients.
Pour into freezer can of a 1-gallon freezer.
Freeze according... - 36.2175
Banana Pineapple Ice Cream
I go crazy over ice creams, especially when it gives out the fruit flavoring. This Banana Pineapple Ice Cream is something exceptionally great with the goodness of banana and pineapple warpped in cittus fruit flavoring! Make sure you give it a try! - 46.7257
Spiced Orange Cider Ice
Tie allspice, cinnamon, and cloves in cheesecloth bag.
Heat cider; add spice bag; then boil, uncovered, about 45 min., or until reduced to 3 c.
Remove from heat; add remaining ingredients, and chill.
Freeze in 2-qt crank freezer until difficult to turn, using... - 30.6824
Cranberry Milk Ice
1. In electric blender, blend 1 cup of the crushed ice, the cranberry juice, orange juice and dry milk powder at high speed until smooth, about 30 seconds.
2. Add remaining 1 cup crushed ice and blend until thick and smooth, about 30 seconds longer.
3. Pour 1... - 23.7385
Tutti-frutti Ice Cream
Combine sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, sugar, and fruit, blend well.
Add 3 cups milk and water.
Pour mixture into freezer can of a 1-gallon hand-turned or electric freezer.
Freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
Allow ice cream to ripen at... - 31.7072
Cassata Ice Cream
Chill a deep 6- or 7-cup deep metal bowl in the freezer.
Break up the ice cream with a spoon, then with a fork.
When slightly softened, spread as evenly as possible over the inside of the bowl to form a thick shell.
Work quickly with the back of a spoon.
Set... - 38.0895
Fresh Fruits On Ice
1.Rinse berries; drain excess water and dry them.
2.Take a bowl, put a layer of strawberries in it.
3.Add a sprinkling of sugar on strawberries.
4.Put a layer of raspberries and sprinkle sugar.
5.Put a layer of blueberries on the top and... - 40.0422
Favorite Fruit Ice Cream
Dissolve sugar in milk and cream. Add fruit juices and bananas and freeze in ice cream freezer. Remove dasher and pack for easy serving. Let ripen up to 2 hours if desired. For other fruit flavors, omit or reduce banana, then add a 16- to 20-ounce can crushed... - 18.5506
Toasted Almond Snow Ice Cream In Pineapple Boats
Using curved serrated knife, hollow out pineapple halves, leaving 1/2-inch shell (reserve shells and all juice).
Cut pineapple into 1/4-inch cubes.
Transfer to large bowl.
Add desired fruit and toss lightly.
Cover fruit and refrigerate at least... - 43.4011
Cranberry Ice Cream Pie
Prepare crust, substituting finely crushed lemon wafers or butter cookies for cracker crumbs, decreasing butter to 1/2 cup and omitting sugar.
Prepare pie. - 18.1748
Ice Cream Salad
Dissolve Jello in boiling water.
Mix in remaining ingredients and place in serving dish.
Refrigerate until set. - 23.0647
Ice Cream Soda
Place crushed ice in six tall glasses.
Pour half cup pineapple juice in each glass.
Put one scoop of ice-cream on the juice.
Open a bottle of soda and pour equally in all the six glasses.
Garnish with chopped fruits. - 22.9651
Six Threes Ice Cream
Combine milk, cream and sugar.
Stir until sugar dissolves.
Freeze in ice cream freezer until mushy.
Add fruit juices and bananas.
Continue freezing until crank turns hard.
Pack for 4 hours.
Makes 3 quarts. - 37.3513
Crepes Ambrosia With Strawberries And Ice Cream
Crepes Ambrosia With Strawberries And Ice Cream is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Crepes Ambrosia With Strawberries And Ice Cream recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 41.2675
Gooseberry Ice Cream Flan
1. In a saucepan, melt butter and add sugar; heat without boiling until the sugar is dissolved
2. Coarsly crush the cornflakes and stir them into the melter sugar and heat gently for five minutes or less
3. Take a 9" fluted porcelain flan dish and add... - 45.5964
Cookie Ice Cream Supreme
1. Place ice cream in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at 50% power 2 minutes or until softened, stirring once during heating.
2. Stir in cookies until well blended. Spoon into 10-inch pie plate. Cover; freeze 3 hours or until firm.
3. Just... - 26.3867
Quick Fruit Ice
1. In a container of food processor, blend frozen fruit concentrates and crushed ice by running the BLEND blade for about 40 seconds.
2. Stop the motor and push ingredients towards blades using rubber spatula.
3. Serve quick fruit ice with... - 22.9634
Basic Fruit Ice
Mix gelatin and 1/2 cup sugar in a saucepan, add juice, and heat and stir over low heat until gelatin and sugar dissolve with the water and, when dissolved, mix in fruit.)
Taste for sugar and adjust as needed.
Mix in lemon juice, tint an appropriate color;... - 31.2751
This Crepes Alaska is an easy-to-prepare dessert. An amazingly delicious recipe, Crepes Alaska is a pancake that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 34.5517
Strawberry Water Ice
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan.
Bring this syrup to the boil.
Boil 6 minutes.
Mix together the crushed berries, lemon and orange juice, salt, and syrup.
Pour the mixture into two cake pans or shallow freezing trays and freeze 1-1 1/2... - 38.4681
Homemade Mcflurry Chocolate
Well it calls for a lot of observation and creativity to prepare a popular dish like McFlurry. But in this homemade chocolate McFlurry recipe video you will see a successful attempt to duplicate this world famous dessert. It looks the same and the taste... - 111.162
1. In a medium size sauce add sugar and water. Boil on moderate heat while stirring constantly so that the sugar melts.
2. Check when the water boils. Cook the mixture for 5 minutes exactly from that time.
3. Remove pan from heat and let the syrup cool... - 44.8966
1) In a blender container, add Galliano, Triple Sec, vodka, and orange juice to combine.
2) Place inside refrigerator to chill and get mellow.
3) Blend whipping cream to orange-Galliano mixture on low speed.
4) Fill tall parfait... - 34.7357
Frozen Fruit Cream
Mix drained pineapple with grated orange rind and marsala.
Fold in vanilla ice-cream, pour into freezer trays, allow to set slightly.
Just before serving, arrange layer of orange segments on base of meringue.
Spoon over partialry frozen... - 24.0527
Simmer cider and sugar together for 5 min.
Add orange juice and lemon juice.
Freeze in a 2 qt crank freezer until difficult to turn using 8 parts of crushed ice to 1 part of ice cream salt. - 20.4923
Ginger Pear Dessert
Ginger Pear Dessert is one of the recipes I am known for and requires just a handful of ingredients. It is the flavors of pears, orange juice and gingersnaps that make this Ginger Pear Dessert taste yum. Just check out the recipe of the rich and yummy Ginger... - 38.9336
Strawberries A La Nino
Strawberries A La Nino is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 34.2433
Add some crushed ice to orange squash and milk to chill thoroughly.
Combine water and orange squash in a bowl.
Just before serving, combine the orange squash, milk and cream and beat well with a beater.
Pour in glasses over crushed ice.
Sprinkle... - 26.8992
The pineapple orange squres is a frozen ice cream dessert made with a baked crust of coconut, flour and brown sugar. Made with vanilla ice cream, cream cheese and pineapple, it is further flavored with orange juice concentrate and frozen before serving. - 43.2698
Orange Souffle Nantaise
1) Prepare the souffle dish.
2) Soak the macaroons in the liqueur.
3) In a pot, add egg yolks, sugar, lemon and orange rinds, and strained orange juice.
4) Stand the pot over hot water and on low heat whisk till the mix is thick and... - 46.0434
Orange Marmalade Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. For cake, in a large bowl cream butter and sugar until fluffy, beat in vanilla until smooth and stir in marmalade.
3. In a medium bowl, sift flour and baking soda together.
4. Into butter mixture... - 49.1603
Orange And Strawberry Smoothie By Tarla Dalal
A whopping hit with people of all age groups, fresh strawberries are at the centre-stage as far as this smoothie goes. However, when strawberries are not in season, you can use strawberry crush instead to prepare the orange and strawberry smoothie. - 0
Orange Fruit Smoothie
So creamy,so juicy...fantastic Orange fruit smoothie.This orange fruit smoothie is truly divine.It has so many great flavors in it mixed together with cream. - 33.9876
Orange Lime De Luxe
Slowly stir milk into combined eggs, sugar, and salt.
Cook over hot, not boiling water, while stirring, until mixture coats spoon—about 5 or 6 min.
Soak gelatin in orange juice 5 min.
Stir into custard with lime juice and corn syrup.
Freeze... - 41.4894
Orange Milk Sherbet Ii
Combine fruit juices, sugar, syrup, and rind.
Add very slowly to milk, continuing to stir until sugar and syrup are dissolved.
Freeze in 2 qt freezer until difficult to turn, using 8 parts crushed ice to 1 part ke cream salt. - 30.899
Italian Orange And Cheese Tart
1. Preheat an oven (200Â°C-400Â°F-gas mark-6)
2. Prepare the pastry and press into the bottom and sides of a greased 8" (20 cm.) cake tin.
3. Press cottage cheese through a wire sieve.
4. Place cottage cheese and condensed milk in a large bowl and beat... - 46.155
Baked Cheesecake With Fresh French Goats Cheese And Orange
This is one of TV Chef and bestselling author Sophie Wright's mouth-watering French goat's cheese recipes. This goat cheese cheesecake is beautiful. It's so light and fluffy…orange-y with that goat cheese-y aftertaste. Substituting Fresh French goat's... - 110.349
Whip the ingredients smooth in a blender, using half amounts each time.
Serve in chilled wine glasses. - 20.9218
1. In a four cup measure, combine instant coffee and cinnamon sticks; add hot water and bitters and sweeten with sugar; allow to cool
2. Beat 10X sugar along with cream till stiff
3. Pour cooled coffee over crushed oce in glasses, discard... - 39.2385
Combine raisins, apples, orange juice and orange peel in a 2-quart saucepan. Bring to a low boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer covered for 10 minutes.
Remove from heat. Stir in remaining ingredients, mixing well. Set aside.
Preheat oven to 450° F.... - 35.7264
Creamy Cranberry Float
The creamy cranberry float is prepared with orange flavored yogurt and cranberry apple juice. Blended together with vanilla ice cream, the cranberry apple float is garnished with orange peel twists and served chilled. - 25.9944
Coffee Cream Dessert
This Coffee Cream Dessert is a must for all coffee lovers! Try yourself to this rich and tasty Coffee Cream Dessert with a bit of Jell-O surprise! - 29.8825
Non-bake Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake is worldwide famous for its taste. Chocolate Cake gets its rich flavor from glaze icing. Chocolate Cake is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 34.2292
Breakfast In A Glass
1. Combine the water, milk, egg, coconut cream, wheat germ, and frozen orange juice concentrate in the container of an electric blender or food processor. Blend or process until well mixed.
2. Add the crushed ice and blend or process until smooth. - 23.0065
1 Mix together the crushed bis- cuits (cookies), butter, sugar and cinnamon.
Press firmly into a 22.5 cm (9 in) loose-bottomed cake tin (pan) and chill.
2 Blend the cream cheese, sugar and cream.
Chop half of the mandarins and mix into the cheese mixture.
3... - 40.837
Cantaloupe Fruit Medley
– In a bowl, combine kiwi, blueberries, banana, orange, lemon juice, and orange juice. Soak for 2 hours.
– Cut top off cantaloup; spoon out seeds and scoop out pulp.
– In a blender, puree pulp and raspberries and stir in cream.
– Pour fruit... - 33.4155
Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup hot water.
Add ice cream gradually; stir until dissolved.
Fold orange juice, pineapple and nuts into gelatin mixture.
Chill until firm. - 28.779
Raspberry Pineapple Delight Salad
Dissolve gelatin in hot water; stir in ice cream and orange juice until blended.
Chill until partially set; add fruits and nuts.
Pour into 1 quart mold; chill until set. - 25.5349
Combine ice, Galliano, maraschino liqueur, orange juice, cream and rockmelon pieces in blender; blend well.
Pour into champagne saucer. - 19.8537
Put gin, egg white, cream, orange flower water, lime and lemon juices, and ice in blender container.
Blend quickly to mix and chill drink.
Strain it into frosted glass which was prepared by rubbing the rim of the glass with the cut surface of the lemon then... - 35.6077
Sunshine Gelatin Mould
In a large bowl, dissolve the lemon gelatin in boiling water.
Whisk in the vanilla ice cream until melted.
Stir in the mandarin oranges and pineapple.
Pour into a 6-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray.
Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
Unmold onto a... - 27.495
Tropical Fruit Smoothie
In blender, combine all ingredients, except ice; blend well.
Gradually add ice; blend until smooth.
Serve immediately; refrigerate leftovers. - 30.379
Quick Banana Pie
Crush the biscuits and mix with icing sugar and enough melted butter to make a firm mixture.
Pack into a well buttered glass pie dish and place in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
Beat the brown sugar into the cream and mix gently with peeled and sliced bananas... - 34.6002
Ramos Gin Fizz
Put all the ingredients, in the order given, in a cocktail shaker.
Fill with crushed ice (the ice should not be too fine since lumps are needed to whip the egg white and cream to a froth).
Shake long and steadily until mixture thickens.
Strain into a tall,... - 29.3446
Mix the fruit juices, add the sugar and chill.
Blend the fruit juices, milk and a little crushed ice in the mixer.
Pour into glasses.
Mix the cream and powdered sugar and beat.
Top each glass with this sweetened whipped cream, decorate with cherries and serve. - 36.9081
In blender, put gelatin, lemon peel, and juice, vanilla, salt, and hot milk.
Cover and blend at high speed about 40 seconds.
Add sugar, egg yolks, and cream cheese.
Cover and blend at high speed 10 seconds.
Add ice and cream; cover and blend about 15 seconds... - 40.0964
Hong Kong Sundaes
Drain mandarin oranges, reserving 1/4 cup syrup.
In saucepan, blend reserved syrup and cornstarch.
Stir in undrained pineapple, the marmalade, and ginger.
Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture thickens and bubbles.
Stir in mandarin oranges and... - 35.5691
Carrot Bundt Cake
In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine oil and sugar.
Add eggs one at a time and beat after each addition.
In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and cinnamon.
Add to oil mixture and beat.
Stir in grated carrots, pineapple,... - 42.0948
1) Prepare the crepe batter, adding curagao with the eggs and oil or butter.
2) Let the batter stand for 30 minutes.
3) For the orange butter: To remove zest, rub each lump of sugar on the skin of the oranges.
4) The sugar will gradually get saturated... - 42.7445
Indian Cocktails Anyone?
These Indian inspired cocktails are easy to make, delicious and will put a smile on everyone’s face. - 32.7402
The Arizona Twister, full of awesome tastes that will blow your mind. A sweet tasting coconut on the front end with a hint of orange and pineapple finish. Tequila, Rum and Vodka have never tasted so good! - 116.009
Thousand Leaves Torte
Measure flour by shaking it down well then level off with a knife.
Cut butter into flour with 2 knives or a pastry blender.
Add ice water gradually and stir until smooth.
Wrap dough and chill for 30 minutes.
Roll out part of the dough thinly between 2 squares... - 40.5515
Ginger Pear Dessert
Preheat oven to 350°.
Peel pears; halve and core.
Place pear halves, cut side up, in 10x6x2-inch baking dish.
Drizzle with orange juice.
Combine finely crushed gingersnaps, sugar, walnuts, and melted butter or margarine; sprinkle over pear halves.
Bake at... - 33.7452
1. Combine instant coffee and cinnamon sticks in a 4-cup measure; add hot water and aromatic bitters. Sweeten to taste with the granulated sugar; cool.
2. When ready to serve, beat cream with 10X sugar until stiff in a small bowl.
3. Pour cooled coffee... - 33.986
1) In a blender, add all the ingredients together and blend well, until the mixture is frothy.
2) Pour the Gin Fizz into chilled stemmed wineglasses and serve immediately. - 33.8234
Royal Pineapple Bananas
In a small sauce pan mix the sugar with the cornstarch.
Add the pineapple and 1 tbsp (15 ml) of butter.
Bring to a boil and reduce heat and simmer until thick.
Remove from heat and stir in the grated citrus peel.
Cut the bananas in half, wrap a crepe around... - 42.8819
Island Luau Tropical Smoothie- Fruit Smoothie
Embrace the taste of the islands with this frosty tropical smoothie featuring frozen fruits & sweet coconut cream. I made this one for a family luau (hence the name) and it's become one of my favorites. It's super refreshing. I accidentally froze a cup of... - 0
Peaches Flambée Royale
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine water, sugar, cinnamon and lemon peel. Stir to dissolve the sugar.
2. Place pan on medium heat and boil to syrup consistency.
3. Reduce the heat, add the whole peaches along with skins to the syrup and cover... - 47.5279
Chocolate And Pumpkin Pie
1. Combine crushed biscuits and walnuts in bowl. Place butter in small bowl, cook on HIGH for one minute or until melted. Stir into biscuit mixture. Press into base and sides of pie plate (base measurement 20cm diameter) cook on HIGH for two minutes. Allow to... - 33.7185
Frozen Fruit Slush
1. Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth, and set aside.
2. Combine crushed ice and water to the desired consistency ending up with a total of 5 cups.
3. Add the blended fruit juices and serve.
4. OR freeze the blended fruit juices in a wide... - 26.6454
Fresh Peach Sauce
Combine peaches, sugar, and orange juice in a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Stir to dissolve sugar.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 2 to 3 minutes.
Microwave, covered, at MEDIUM 4 to 6 minutes.
Stir at 1 minute intervals.
Stir in lemon juice and... - 35.6687
Strawberries A La Nino
1. Wash strawberries and rinse under cold water just enough to remove sand. Cut off stems. Place in a large bowl and add port. Puncture the fruit with a fork so that it will absorb the wine. Chill in the refrigerator at least one hour.
2. Remove strawberries... - 32.4601
Fruit Candy Bars
Put fruit and ginger through grinder; it should be finely ground.
Add 3/4 cup sugar, butter or margarine and orange juice, blending thoroughly.
Gradually stir in enough wafer crumbs to make mixture sufficiently stiff to form into fingers.
Coat fingers with... - 35.1083
Raspberry Baked Alaska Pie
The Raspberry Baked Alaska Pie is a personal favorite. It feels great to see your family dig into this yummy Raspberry Baked Alaska Pie - 34.549
Gelatin Heavenly Hash
Completely dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Combine cold water and ice cubes to make 1 1/4 cups.
Add to gelatin, stirring until slightly thickened.
Remove any unmelted ice.
Add whipped topping, blending until smooth.
Stir in pineapple, mandarin oranges,... - 40.5165
1 Preheat the oven to 375°Fahrenheit.
2 In a bowl, add coconut and butter; mix well.
3 Add in the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
4 Over bottom and around sides of 9-inch pie plate, press the mixture firmly.
5 Bake... - 40.0058
Glazed Strawberry Pie
Reserve 2 cups whole strawberries.
Crush remaining strawberries with a fork; set aside.
Mix sugar and cornstarch thoroughly in a saucepan.
Blend in the water.
Stirring constantly, bring to boiling and boil for 3 minutes, or until clear.
Remove from heat; stir... - 46.1528
In blender, combine all ingredients.
Process at medium speed until smooth and creamy
Pour into ice cube tray or 9x5-inch loaf pan.
Freeze until firm but not solid.
Place in bowl and beat until creamy
Return to freezer container, cover and freeze until firm... - 34.6361
Homemade Creamy Strawberries Romanoff
Strawberries Sabayon is an amazingly easy to prepare dessert which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Strawberries Sabayon; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 46.0486
Frozen Pumpkin Pie
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs.
2. Combine dates and water; cook over low heat, stirring to form a soft paste. Add butter and stir until combined. Add Corn Flake Crumbs, granulated sugar and nuts; mix well. With tablespoon press evenly and... - 30.5156
Nutty Carrot Cake
Beat the eggs in a bowl.
Gradually add the sugar and beat well.
Stir in the bread crumbs.
In a separate bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and rind.
Blend into the batter.
Dissolve the baking soda with the vinegar and add.
Pour in the... - 42.1615
Frozen Berry Yogurt
Set aside 4 strawberries for garnish.
In 2-quart mixing bowl, using fork, crush remaining berries; stir in yogurt, orange juice, and sugar substitute.
In another bowl, using electric mixer on high speed, beat egg whites until soft peaks form; add sugar and... - 37.0031
Pineapple And Cucumber Salad
The flesh and juice of pineapples are used in cuisines around the world. In many tropical countries, pineapple is prepared, and sold on roadsides as a snack. They are sold whole, or in halves with a stick inserted. Whole, cored slices with a cherry in the... - 125.82
Beat eggs in small bowl, and stir in dry ingredients.
Add milk and next 3 ingredients.
Strain, and allow batter to stand at least 30 minutes or as long as 2 hours.
Melt 1 teaspoon butter or margarine in frying pan of 5-inch diameter; when hot, pour in about 2... - 40.2765
To prepare the squid, cut the bodies into rings about 3/4 inch thick, cut the flaps or wings into strips, and leave the tentacles whole.
Heat 4 tablespoons of the olive oil in a very large saucepan, or use two saucepans.
Add the onions and a quarter of the... - 44.3269