- » Orange Crush Cake Icing
Orange Crush Cake Icing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange crush cake icing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange crush cake icing recipes.
Orange Marmalade Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. For cake, in a large bowl cream butter and sugar until fluffy, beat in vanilla until smooth and stir in marmalade.
3. In a medium bowl, sift flour and baking soda together.
4. Into butter mixture... - 49.1603
Non-bake Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake is worldwide famous for its taste. Chocolate Cake gets its rich flavor from glaze icing. Chocolate Cake is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 34.2292
1) Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F or Gas Mark 3.
2) Crust : In a bowl, beat the butter, orange rind and sugar together, until creamy.
3) Stir in the crushed biscuits, press into a 8 inch loose-bottomed cake tin and
refrigerate until... - 49.0584
Baked Cheesecake With Fresh French Goats Cheese And Orange
This is one of TV Chef and bestselling author Sophie Wright's mouth-watering French goat's cheese recipes. This goat cheese cheesecake is beautiful. It's so light and fluffy…orange-y with that goat cheese-y aftertaste. Substituting Fresh French goat's... - 110.349
Strawberry Water Ice
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan.
Bring this syrup to the boil.
Boil 6 minutes.
Mix together the crushed berries, lemon and orange juice, salt, and syrup.
Pour the mixture into two cake pans or shallow freezing trays and freeze 1-1 1/2... - 38.4681
Three Layer Fruit Cake
1) Sift together flour, soda, and salt. Set aside,
2) Beat together eggs, sugar, butter, allspice, jam, vanilla and buttermilk. Add nuts and dried fruit. Blend thoroughly. Pour into greased and floured cake pans. Bake at 325 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
3)... - 30.7658
Italian Orange And Cheese Tart
1. Preheat an oven (200Â°C-400Â°F-gas mark-6)
2. Prepare the pastry and press into the bottom and sides of a greased 8" (20 cm.) cake tin.
3. Press cottage cheese through a wire sieve.
4. Place cottage cheese and condensed milk in a large bowl and beat... - 46.155
Pineapple Party Cake
DISSOLVE gelatin in boiling water.
Add pineapple and ice cubes.
Stir until gelatin begins to thicken, 3 to 5 minutes.
Remove any unmelted ice.
Chill until thickened.
SPOON 1 cup thickened gelatin over each cake layer; chill about 15 minutes.
FOLD whipped... - 39.5633
Carrot Bundt Cake
In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine oil and sugar.
Add eggs one at a time and beat after each addition.
In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and cinnamon.
Add to oil mixture and beat.
Stir in grated carrots, pineapple,... - 42.0948
Mix all ingredients and press into a 9" square, flat pan.
Bake at 350 degrees, till toothpick comes out clean when tested.
Cool and cover with icing. - 23.0991
Nutty Carrot Cake
Beat the eggs in a bowl.
Gradually add the sugar and beat well.
Stir in the bread crumbs.
In a separate bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and rind.
Blend into the batter.
Dissolve the baking soda with the vinegar and add.
Pour in the... - 42.1615
Honeysuckle Cake (from New Zealand)
Honeysuckle Cake is a very easy to prepare delicious dessert recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Honeysuckle Cake; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 32.5038
Baked St Clements Cheesecake
Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F/Gas 2.
Lightly grease a 20cm 8in.) non-stick, loose-bottomed deep cake tin.
Melt the butter in a small saucepan, stir in the biscuit crumbs, and mix together well.
Press the mixture into the base and about halfway up the... - 42.576
1 Mix together the crushed bis- cuits (cookies), butter, sugar and cinnamon.
Press firmly into a 22.5 cm (9 in) loose-bottomed cake tin (pan) and chill.
2 Blend the cream cheese, sugar and cream.
Chop half of the mandarins and mix into the cheese mixture.
3... - 40.837
Fresh Peach Sauce
Combine peaches, sugar, and orange juice in a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Stir to dissolve sugar.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 2 to 3 minutes.
Microwave, covered, at MEDIUM 4 to 6 minutes.
Stir at 1 minute intervals.
Stir in lemon juice and... - 35.6687
Thousand Leaves Torte
Measure flour by shaking it down well then level off with a knife.
Cut butter into flour with 2 knives or a pastry blender.
Add ice water gradually and stir until smooth.
Wrap dough and chill for 30 minutes.
Roll out part of the dough thinly between 2 squares... - 40.5515
Traditional Pfeffenuse Cookie
Would like to try out Pfeffenuse which are traditional German cookie that are absolutely delicious. Watch this excellent video that shares this fabulous recipe along with great tips and wonderful techniques. Try out these cookie coming holidays and enjoy! - 110.355