- » Orange Crescent Roll
Orange Crescent Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange crescent roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange crescent roll recipes.
1) Combine together the yeast and 1 ¾ cups of flour in a large mixer bowl.
2) Heat the shortening, milk, sugar and 1 teaspoon of salt till just warm, occasionally stirring to melt the shortening.
3) Add the mixture to the dry mixture in the bowl. Add... - 44.9517
1. In a saucepan, put together milk, water, sugar, Crisco and salt; heat until just until warm; occasionally stir to melt Crisco.
2. In a mixer bowl, mix 1 3/4 cups flour and yeast.
3. Add wet ingredient mixture to the dry ingredient mixture.
4.... - 46.8012
Cinnamon Orange Crescents
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, mix together water, milk and margarine.
3) Heat over low heat until the margarine melts well.
4) Stir in 1/2-cup sugar and salt in the saucepan.
5) Add egg, orange peel and a cup of... - 46.6002
Orange Peel Crescents
Drop egg yolks into simmering water and cook until firm.
Drain and rub through a sieve.
Add sugar, raw egg yolk, butter and orange peel.
Stir in sifted flour and salt.
Chill dough about 2 hours.
Pinch off pieces of dough and roll into fingers about... - 44.052
Cream Cheese Bites
Cream Cheese Bites is a mouth watering snack recipe. An easy to prepare cream cheese recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 38.2282
Pine Nut Crescents
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy.
Beat in egg yolks, one at a time; beat in orange flower water, orange peel, and vanilla.
Add flour and stir until well blended.
To make each cookie, roll about 1 tablespoon dough between... - 41.3426
Preheat the oven to Gas 6, 400°F, 200°C.
Place the lamb and onion in a frying pan and fry gently until lamb is sealed.
Remove from heat, mix in orange rind, 2 oz/50 g chopped almonds and coriander.
Season to taste.
Bind together with egg, then allow to... - 40.6847
Walnut Jam Crescents
In medium bowl, cut butter into flour until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Add sour cream and mix until stiff dough is formed.
Divide evenly into 2 portions.
Shape each into a ball, flatten slightly, wrap in waxed paper and chill well.
Working with one... - 35.2197
Fresh Vegetable Pizza
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Unroll crescent rolls and press dough flat onto a large sprayed pizza pan or 2 medium sprayed pizza pans.
Bake for 10-15 minutes or follow the package directions.
Baked pizza crust should be light golden brown.
Sauce: Mix... - 46.0479
Yeast Rolls Distinctive
Mix scalded milk, butter, sugar, and salt in a large bowl; stir in potatoes, orange juice, and lemon peel.
Set aside and cool to lukewarm.
Meanwhile, soften yeast in the warm water.
Add 1 cup of the flour to the cooled milk mixture and beat until smooth.
Stir... - 42.535
Cranberry Orange Croissant Pinwheel
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a bowl, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, orange zest and juice
3. Stir chopped cranberries into the mixture. Set the bowl aside
4. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out the crescent dough and cut... - 49.2586
Christmas Tree Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) Open out dough into 2 long rectangles.
3) Press firmly the tears to seal.
4) Cut the rectangles lengthwise into 4 strips.
5) Twist the dough strips several times.
6) On ungreased cookie sheet, arrange... - 47.7148
Supper A La Provencale
1) Let the Frozen Orange Cake and Crescent Rolls thaw.
2) In a pot, add in 2 cups of water. Let boil. Cook the rice as per its packet instructions. Add in the instant minced onion and 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley to the rice while... - 42.6282
Bewitching Microwave Cake+a15
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: Using solid shortening, grease 7-inch round pan provided with mix.
In medium bowl, combine all cake ingredients.
Beat with spoon about 75 strokes or until well blended.
Pour into prepared pan Microwave on HIGH for 6 1/2 minutes.
Cake is... - 46.139
Beat the egg whites with the salt until stiff.
Gradually add the sugar and continue beating until very stiff and glossy.
Fold in the chocolate, almonds, and orange peel; mix thoroughly.
Using a level tablespoon, form 24 mounds, placing them on a sheet of... - 40.9094
Pinwheel Pear Cobbler
Heat oven to 400°F.
In ungreased 2-quart casserole, combine pears, pear liquid and tapioca.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Stir in cranberry-orange sauce; dot with margarine.
Bake at 400°F. for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Meanwhile, in small bowl combine sugar and... - 41.0064
Anise Tea Cookies
Combine flour and salt.
Stir in nuts and anise seed.
Add salad oil and mix very well.
Combine sugar, orange juice and vanilla extract: add to salad oil-flour mixture and mix well.
Mixture will appear somewhat dry and crumbly.
Shape with hands into rolls about... - 40.5301
1. Mix the ground almonds, icing sugar, orange flower water, melted butter, egg yolks and cinnamon in a mixing bowl to make a smooth paste.
2. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a large bowl, then stir in the melted butter, orange flower water... - 43.1412
Cut rolled dough into shapes of pumpkins, cat faces, and crescents.(Use cooky cutters or make patterns from cardboard, place on dough, and cut out with knife.)
Decorate with strips of gumdrops, small candies, or chocolate chips and bake as directed.
Or bake... - 46.7978
Walnut Filled Coffee Cakes
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast and 1 tablespoon sugar in the warm water; let stand for 5 minutes.
Add the eggs, butter, milk, salt, 5 cups flour and remaining sugar; beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough (dough will be... - 43.8844
1. Sift;flour, 1 cup of the granulated sugar, baking powder, salt and pumpkin pie spice into large bowl of electric mixer; reserve.
2. Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until foamy-white and double in volume in a second large bowl with electric mixer at... - 45.0417
Tyrolean Honey Cookies
1. Put candied orange and lemon peels and almonds through fine blade of food grinder. Or grind in blender or food processor until very fine.
2. In medium saucepan, bring honey and granulated sugar just to boiling, stirring (do not boil). Add fresh lemon peel... - 48.7472
Citrus Salad With Pomegranate Seeds
1) Halve onion and chop one half coarsely. The other half slice into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Place the rings in plastic wrap and keep in refrigerator.
2) With the coarse side of grater, grate citrus rind.
3) Skin grapefruit and oranges and... - 48.9176