- » Orange Coriander Bread
Orange Coriander Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange coriander bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange coriander bread recipes.
Coriander And Ginger Loaf
In a small bowl dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
Add the sugar and let bubble to activate the yeast.
In a large mixing bowl combine the remaining ingredients.
Add the yeast mixture and stir to form a dough.
Turn the dough onto a floured board... - 37.3332
Carrot And Coriander Pate
Place the grated carrot in a saucepan with the ground coriander, orange juice and water Cover the pan and simmer for 20 minutes until the carrots are cooked.
Drain, cool and transfer to a blender or food processor with a little of the cooking liquid.
Add the... - 32.5674
Orange Quick Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease and flour 5 x 9-inch loaf pan.
Cream butter, brown sugar and sugar in mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs 1 at a time.
Add orange juice and vanilla; mix well.
Combine flour, baking powder, orange rind, coriander... - 47.0468
Prune And Orange Tea Loaf
1) Use two 1-lb (1 1/2-pint or 1-litre capacity) loaf tins, to grease and line the base.
2) Preheat the oven to (180°C, 350°F/Gas 4).
3) In a saucepan with milk, dissolve the sugar over heat.
4) Remove from heat and add the halved... - 44.5846
1. Pour the soy milk into a bowl and add the yeast, honey, and 1/3 cup oil. Stir until the yeast dissolves.
2. Add the orange rind, salt, raisins, whole wheat flour, soy flour, and enough unbleached flour to make a dough that is sticky but can be kneaded.
3.... - 43.4947
Mix butter and coriander; spread over bread.
Arrange flaked tuna, quartered olives, sliced orange and leeks on bread. - 26.9856
Orange Lamb Patties
Mix together the lamb, crumbs, egg, coriander, orange peel, orange juice, and soy.
Divide the mixture into 6 equal-sized portions and shape into patties about V2 inch thick.
If you saute the patties, heat 2 tablespoons salad oil in a 12-inch frying pan over... - 30.1388
Fall's Orange Kumara Carrot And Lenil Soup
Kumara (sweet potato) Carrot and Lentil soup is a perfect heart warming soup for the cold months. The color resembles the orange of autumn trees. It’s a fantastic way to use Kumara. - 50.4316
Kiria Zinis Christmas Bread
Make the flavouring addition first.
Combine the semolina flour, sugar, cinnamon, anise, coriander seeds and cloves in a bowl and add the finely grated zests of the oranges and tangerines.
Squeeze 300 ml (1/2 pt) mixed orange and tangerine juice.
Use half this... - 40.7535
Prawn & Scallop 'coctel'
1. In a jug, mix together the tomato, orange and lime juice with the grenadine, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, 1/2 tsp salt and pepper. Check the seasoning -you are looking for a nice balance of fire to pep you up, saltiness to season the rest of the... - 32.837
Kesri Kabab Jerdaloo Na Ras Ma
1. Heat the saffron on a tava till crisp. Steep in 1 cup of hot water.
2. Mix the mince with the garlic-ginger paste, black pepper and salt to taste. Add one finely chopped onion and half the coriander and mint. Soak the bread slices for five minutes in... - 33.9986
Split Pea Rasam
1 Thoroughly drain the water from the peas and add water to make up to 175 litres (3 pints)
2 In a covered pan, simmer the peas in this liquid along with the orange rind and a pinch of salt.
3 Cook for about 1 hour, until tender.
4 Allow to... - 44.3247
Mix the pak choi in a bowl with the carrots, shallots, ginger, basil, coriander, mint, garlic, chilli and orange zest.
In a small bowl, whisk together the orange juice, lime juice, nam pla and sugar.
Slowly whisk in the oil until emulsified.
Add the dressing... - 39.9728
Easy Cuban Sandwich
CookingwithCaitlin.com host Caitlin shows you how to make a delicious - and oh-so-simple - Cuban sandwich. The flavor that she adds to the pork really adds a great punch to the sandwich. Serve this up at Super Bowl parties, wedding showers, or even a random... - 118.948
Cos Salad With Avocado Dressing
1. Heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7. In a bowl, combine the oil and spices. Coat the bread in the oil, spread out on a baking sheet, then bake for 5-8 mins until golden.
2. Meanwhile, slice off the top and bottom of the oranges. Cut away the peel and pith,... - 37.4237
In a long stockpot, saute in the olive oil the yellow onions, leeks, tomatoes, and garlic for about 10 minutes, or until tender.
Add the water, fish heads and bones, parsley head, bay leaves, thyme, fennel, saffron, orange peel, salt, pepper, Tabasco if... - 40.8336
Vegetable Seekh Kabab
Vegetable Seekh Kabab has a great taste. Vegetable Seekh Kabab gets its taste from vegetable mixed with garam masala and chili powder. Vegetable Seekh Kabab is loved by many people worldwide. - 36.4506
Apple And Pear Pie
1) Make the pastry by sifting the flour, confectioners' sugar, salt and coriander in a large bowl. Cut the mixture in shortening and butter till it starts to look like fine bread crumbs.
2) In the center of the pastry, make a well. Beat the... - 49.0567
Bring water, vegetables, herbs, seasonings and oil to boil, cover, lower heat and simmer 20 minutes.
Wrap fish in cheesecloth, raise heat, add fish, lower heat and poach gently 10 to 12 minutes until just tender.
Place a slice of bread into each of 8 bowls,... - 37.9106
Sweet Potato Paratha
Paratha is a recipe with a combination of wheat flour along with the choice of vegetables made into flat circular breads. Of all the common varieties, the paratha made from sweet potato is also one. Considering fiber content, complex carbohydrates, protein,... - 45.2396
Eggplant Roasted With Mediterranean Chicken
Eggplant Roasted With Mediterranean Chicken! For a person like me who loves the combined flavors of roasted eggplant and chicken, this dish is God given! Try the Eggplant Roasted With Mediterranean Chicken, then you will understand why I love it so much! - 46.5574
Stuffed Vegetables Middle Eastern Style
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
2) Cut the tomatoes tops and reserve. Then remove, chop the tomato pulp and put in a bowl. Sprinkle the tomato shells with salt and papper, place them upside down over a kitchen... - 45.726
Bototie - South African Meat Casserole
Bobotie is a classic South African casserole meat dish that was brought to the Cape by the Indonesian slaves brought there to work by the Dutch East India Company. It is a gently-spiced mince dish full of raisins covered with a layer of savory egg custard. - 51.5443