- » Orange Cookie
Orange Cookie Recipes
Orange cookie is a fresh and flavorful cookie that is made from orange rind and orange juice. Flour, eggs, shortening, sugar and salt are the usual ingredients of orange cookies. Orange cookies are great to serve in ... More »
Orange Pecan Cookies: Cookie Jar
Cookies lovers flavor loaded treat !!!! Watch this video to prepare a crunchy cookies with pecans and a zest of orange. Very easy to prepare and extremely delicious, these cookies are topped with a fluffy frosting. They are a must in your cookie jar during... - 107.201
Unbaked Orange Crush Cookie
Cooking in the oven during summers would heat up your house so Chef Tawnya shows us an unbaked Orange crush cookie recipe. This is her mother's recipe and she shares her interesting childhood memories about these delicious cookie. They are super simple to... - 103.241
I am literally in love with these Orange Cookies! i normally wouldn't like any fruit flavored cookies, but THIS snack I cannot resist!!! Oozing with the flavor of orange, the almonds make a delicious combination into it. - 51.8385
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar and... - 50.3606
Orange Pecan Refrigerator Cookies
1) In a glass bowl, sift together the flour, salt, and soda.
2) In another large glass bowl, cream the butter with sugars until light and well aerated.
3) Gradually add the egg to the creamed mixture and blend until smooth in consistency. If the... - 50.1915
Orange Pecan Refrigerator Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Blend sugar and shortening to make it light and creamy.
3. Put egg, orange rind and orange juice in the mixture and stir well.
4. Sieve flour, soda and salt together and add the dry mixture to the... - 48.0047
On a work slab, cream the butter with the sugar and finely grated chocolate.
Add the egg, salt, and grated rind of 1 orange, then sift the flour over the mixture.
Quickly knead to a smooth short dough and let it rest in the refrigerator, covered with aluminum... - 46.1132
Orange Whole Wheat Cookies
Combine whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a sifter.
Sift together into a bowl.
Using an electric mixer, cream margarine.
Gradually add granulated sugar replacement and fructose.
Beat in orange rind and lemon peel.
Add eggs,... - 45.8763
Orange Lace Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, mix sugar and margarine with a spoon until the mixture is light and fluffy.
3. Stir in corn syrup.
4. Add orange juice concentrate; stir well until thoroughly mixed.
5. Add flour,... - 45.4193
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Grease a cookie sheet or line with baking paper.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift in flour with, with baking power. Keep aside.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine the butter, sugar and range rind and beat using an... - 44.635
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together.
Cream shortening; add sugar gradually; beat until light.
Add beaten eggs; blend well; add vanilla.
Combine dry ingredients with creamed mixture.
Roll out dough thin; cut with cookie cutter.
Grease baking... - 44.2067
Orange Spice Cookies
Cream margarine; gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add egg substitute and corn syrup; beat well.
Combine flour and next 4 ingredients, stirring well.
Gradually add flour mixture to creamed mixture,... - 44.0621
Diabetic Orange Cookies
In a medium bowl, combine the first six ingredients; mix well.
Cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in raisins.
Add egg substitute and orange juice; mix well.
Drop by tea-spoonfuls onto baking sheets coated with non stick cooking... - 43.9267
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 400Â°F (200Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the flour along with salt sifting it together.
3) Take another bowl and add butter and sugar, creaming them until fluffy and light.
4) Add... - 43.8607
Orange Peanut Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the sugar and butter. Beat well till the mixture is light and fluffy. Beat in the orange squash.
3) Sift the cinnamon and flour together and then fold into the creamed... - 43.5435
Orange Icebox Cookies
Cream butter until fluffy.
Add sugar and beat together thoroughly.
Beat in egg.
Stir in orange rind.
Sift flour, soda and salt together.
Combine milk and orange extract.
Add sifted dry ingredients to creamed mixture alternately with milk mixture, blending... - 43.4296
Orange Sparkle Cookies
Sift together flour, soda and salt.
Cream butter, and gradually add sugar, creaming well.
Add egg, extracts, orange rind and juice, and mix well.
Blend in dry ingredients, and mix thoroughly.
Stir in walnuts, and chill 1-2 hours.
Drop dough by teaspoon-fuls... - 42.912
Great Orange Wheat Cookies
Combine frozen orange-juice concentrate and cereal in a medium-size microwavable bowl.
Cover with paper towels.
Microwave on High for 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in margarine, re-cover, and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
Add vanilla, egg, and sugar replacement.
Beat... - 42.4715
In a mixing bowl, cream shortening and sugar.
Add the buttermilk, eggs, orange juice and peel.
Combine the dry ingredients; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 in apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake at 375° for 10 minutes or... - 42.2893
Cream butter or margarine, add sugar and continue creaming until fluffy.
Add egg, orange juice, orange rind and vanilla; beat mixture until smooth.
Sift together flour, baking powder and salt; blend into first mixture thoroughly.
Place dough on waxed paper,... - 40.8825
Combine butter, honey, egg, and orange peel.
Add orange juice and dry ingredients, combining thoroughly.
Let dough stand for 15 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Drop by the teaspoonful 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
Dough spreads... - 40.8554
Orange Cookies Goose Fat
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with baking powder and salt.
Cream goose grease, sugar and orange rind.
Add egg yolks and orange juice and beat vigorously until well blended.
Add sifted dry ingredients and stir until well mixed.
Divide into 3... - 40.0964
Cream butter and sugar.
Beat in eggs.
Combine flour and other dry ingredients.
Add to creamed mixture.
Then add orange juice and grated orange peel.
Roll thin, cut, and bake on ungreased cookie sheets at 400° for about 8 minutes. - 39.1462
Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
In a bowl, sift together dry ingredients.
Add remaining ingredients, except almonds.
Mix to a smooth dough.
With a rolling pin, flatten dough to a 1/4 inch (0.5 cm) thickness.
Cut cookies using a cookie cutter or... - 38.7294
Bitter Orange Cookies
In a bowl set in a pan of hot water (or other double-boiler or bain-marie arrangement), beat the eggs, brown sugar, orange juice, and orange rind, preferably with a wire whisk; temperature of the mixture should be about 115°F. (45°C).
Remove the bowl from... - 38.5159
Juice and grate the rind of the orange; remove seeds from the juice.
Cream together shortening and sugar replacement.
Add egg, orange juice and grated orange rind, beating until light and fluffy.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in sifter,... - 37.792
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Cream butter, cream cheese and sugar together in a mixing bow
Mix water and dry egg replacer together in a small bowl. Add to creamed mixture. Stir in salt, cinnamon, orange rind and vanilla extract.
Mix flour into dough.
Roll dough... - 37.7123
Orange Filled Cookies
Prepare Basic Refrigerator Dough blending the 1 tablespoon orange concentrate in with egg and vanilla.
Shape in two 6-inch rolls.
Wrap in clear plastic wrap.
Remove one roll at a time from refrigerator.
Cut in very thin slices; place, on... - 37.3897
Frosted Orange Cookies
Combine cake mix and 1/3 c. (90 mL) of the orange juice concentrate in a medium-size bowl.
Stir to blend completely. (Mix will seem sticky.) Drop on a cool, greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Move to... - 36.8234
Orange Saucepan Cookies
Make a few days ahead:
1. In saucepan, melt butter; remove from heat. Add sugar, orange peel and juice; blend.
2. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
3. Sift flour with baking soda. Add to butter mixture. Add egg and blend well. Add walnuts and dates; stir... - 36.4235
Mama's Orange Cookies
Cream sugar and butter, and add eggs.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Add milk, orange juice and orange rind to creamed mixture alternately with dry ingredients.
Drop batter by teaspoonfuls on a greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 360° for 10-12 minutes.
Cool and... - 36.4089
Orange Wheat Cookies
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy; beat in egg and orange peel.
Gradually add flour and oats, blending thoroughly.
Shape dough into 2 rolls, each about 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Evenly sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the sesame... - 36.3175
Parisian Orange Cookies
Heat oven to 375° (quick mod.).
Blend orange rind, water, and 1/4 cup sugar in saucepan; boil gently over med.
Heat 10 to 15 min., until mixture is thin syrup consistency.
Add enough water to make 1/4 cup syrup.
Cream butter, 1 cup sugar, and flavoring un - 35.0272
Quick Orange Cookies
Heat oven to 375Â°.
Mix all ingredients.
Drop dough by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
Flatten slightly with greased glass dipped in sugar.
Bake until light brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove immediately from baking sheet; cool.
(Can be... - 32.2999
Orange Spice Palm Cookies
1. Thaw pastry according to package directions. Sprinkle a work surface with 1/2 cup sugar and top with puffpastry. Sprinkle 1/4 cup sugar over pastry. Roll out dough into an 11 x 14-inch rectangle. Spread surface with butter.
2. In a small bowl, mix together... - 30.5382
Combine flour and baking powder. In a large mixer bowl beat butter or margarine and shortening till butter is softened. Add sugar and beat till fluffy. Add egg, milk, orange peel, and vanilla and beat well. Add flour mixture and beat till well mixed. Cover... - 27.6943
Orange Cookie Recipes By Category