- » Orange Compote
Orange Compote Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange compote recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange compote recipes.
Orange And Rhubarb Compote
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Wash the rhubarb and trim the stalks.
Cut into 1 1/2-inch lengths.
Peel the oranges, making sure all the pith is removed.
Cut into thin rounds and remove all pips.
Layer the fruit in a baking dish and sprinkle with sugar.
Add water and... - 33.5115
Orange Strawberry Compote
Combine first 5 ingredients in heavy small saucepan.
Cook over medium heat until syrupy and reduced to 1/3 cup liquid, about 13 minutes.
Cut peel and white pith from oranges.
Slice oranges, then cut into quarters.
Transfer to medium bowl; add... - 31.0311
Rhubarb And Orange Compote
Rhubarb And Orange Compote is an irresistible dessert recipe that you will surely love to try. A recipe prepared with fruits; I am sure you will enjoy this Rhubarb And Orange Compote!. - 19.9729
You May Also Like!
Baked Banana And Orange Compote
The baked banana and orange compote is a cooked and tangy compote mellowed with the flavor of bananas. Spiced with cinnamon, the baked banana and orange compote is one of my favorite desserts and is best served warm with fresh cherries as garnish. - 31.2975
Baked Banana And Orange Compote
This Baked Banana And Orange Compote tastes heavenly ! This mixed fruit casserole bake makes a tasty dessert ! You like this Baked Banana And Orange Compote don't you ? - 28.4311
Dried Fruit And Orange Compote
Want to learn to make a perfect compote that can be served as a dessert with ice cream or even by itself? Then watch this video and get ready to impress your guests with a treat so delicious that it will disappear as soon as it is served. - 84.4411
Fresh Orange Compote
1. Wash the oranges.
2. Remove all white pith from the oranges and cut into 1/4-inch (1/2 cm) slices.
3. In a large shallow dish, arrange orange slices.
4. Strain the lemon juice.
4. Add the grated rind of two oranges to the sugar... - 36.8541
Plum Orange Compote
Quarter or halve plums;, discard pits.
Drain oranges, reserving 1/4 cup syrup.
Set fruits aside.
In 2-quart casserole mix sugar, lemon juice, spices, reserved syrup, and 34 cup water.
Micro-cook, covered, till boiling, about 2 1/2 to 3 minutes; stir... - 39.1521
Pear Orange Compote
1) In a saucepan, mix the sugar, water, shredded orange rind and juice, and lemon juice, then allow to boil for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in the pears, allow to boil and simmer covered for 20-25 minutes or until pears are just tender.
3) Serve warm... - 28.1409
Bitter Orange Compote
1. Peel the zest from 1 of the oranges and slice it into very thin strips. Using a serrated knife, peel all the oranges, removing all of the bitter white pith. Working over a bowl, cut in between the membranes to release the sections into the bowl. Squeeze... - 17.4027
Orange Prune Compote
Pit prunes; combine with water in slow-cooking pot.
Cover and cook on low for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Cool and drain.
Combine with mandarin oranges, sugar, Cointreau, and orange juice.
Let stand in refrigerator several hours.
Just before serving, add bananas.
Makes... - 37.6829
1) In a bowl put oranges and cover with boiling water. Let stand for 5 minutes.
2) Drain and keep aside.
3) Skin the quarters and peel the orange skin.
4) Discard the pith.
5) Slice the orange and put in serving dish.
6) In a saucepan put sugar and... - 36.3012
Orange And Pomegranate Compote
With a sharp knife pare yellow rind and white skin off oranges.
Cut into thin slices on plate to catch juice.
Place orange slices in glass serving dish.
Cut pomegranates into quarters.
Remove white membranes between seeds.
Sprinkle... - 40.9204
Orange Compote Recipes By Category