- » Orange Coffee Liqueur
Orange Coffee Liqueur Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange coffee liqueur recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange coffee liqueur recipes.
Hot Coffee With Orange Liqueur
1 In a coffee cup fill boiling water and let stand for 1 minute to heat the glass.our out the water.
2 Pour the liqueur into the cup and stir in the sugar.
3 Add the coffee. Top with the whipped cream, then grate the orange zest over the top.... - 34.1223
Coffee Orange Liqueur
1. Combine all ingredients in a 2-quart glass bowl and stir until coffee is dissolved. Set microwave oven at Time Cook (power level 5) for 8 minutes, and then Time Cook (power level 1) for 30 minutes. Stir every 10 minutes.
2. Cover and let stand 3 to 4 days.... - 23.6147
You May Also Like!
Coffee Liqueur Clouds
In a blender or the workbowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, thoroughly mix ricotta cheese, Mock Whipped Cream, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, confectioners' sugar and coffee liqueur.
Blend until smooth.
Divide mandarin oranges evenly into... - 36.3958
1. Combine water and instant coffee in a 6-cup microwave-safe cher. Microwave, uncovered, at Power Level 10 for 8 to 10 minutes, or until very hot, stirring once.
2. Stir orange liqueur into coffee and pour into mugs. Top each with whipped cream and sugar.... - 28.0381
Homemade Cream Liqueurs
In blender container, combine all ingredients; blend until smooth.
Store tightly covered in refrigerator up to 1 month.
Stir before serving. - 21.9481
Orange Spiked Coffee
In saucepan, combine coffee, liqueur, and brandy.
Heat almost to boiling.
Pour into four coffee cups.
Top with whipped cream and an orange peel twist. - 29.2791
Creamy Orange Coffee
1. Combine water and instant coffee in a 6-cup microwave-safe glass pitcher. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 10) for 8 to 10 minutes, or until very hot, stirring once.
2. Stir orange liqueur into coffee and pour into mugs. Top each mug with a... - 25.6348
1. Combine water and instant coffee in a 6-cup microwave-safe glass pitcher. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 10 to 13 minutes, or until very hot, stirring once.
2. Stir orange liqueur into coffee and pour into mugs. Top each mug... - 25.5236
Kahlua Sauce is a delicious dessert recipe which I always love to have on my dinner table. I bet, once you have this Kahlua Sauce, you will always crave for some more. - 32.1873
Zermatt Ice Coffee
1. In a bowl, let the vanilla ice cream soften and add in hazelnuts to it
2. Add this mixture to large coffee mugs; pour coffee over the icre cream
3. Drizzle some orange liqueur and serve - 29.9418
1. Pour coffee and liqueur into pot.
2. Serve in heatproof glasses or mugs. Top with a small scoop of ice cream. Or serve without ice cream in demitasse cups with a twist of orange peel. - 25.8827