- » Orange Cocktail
Orange Cocktail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange cocktail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange cocktail recipes.
Milwaukee Bijou - A Twist On A Classic Orange Martini
In this free bar tending video Clint will show you how to make a twist off a classic Bijou. What Clint failed to mention is that the original martini is made with Chartreuse. We decided to add Great Lakes Distillery's Absinthe in the place of the original... - 126.148
Self Destructor Cocktail
The Self Destructor, a cocktail which mimics a high impact and intense version of the tequila sunrise bringing back the idea of orange juice and tequila with a bit of a twist. Or, you can look at it as a citrus version of a long island or something more of... - 119.648
Skittle Pumpkin Patch Cocktail
The Skittle Pumpkin Patch Cocktail uses skittle orange vodka to build out a seasonal delight custom designed by us. The design brings a neat layered approach for the autumn months which represents that of a pumpkin patch or the colors of the fall leaves. You... - 117.401
Plata Tequila Sunrise
Plata tequila sunrise is probably the simplest and the most flavorful recipe you can ever get for this drink. Bridget shows us how quick and easy it is to prepare this classic drink and it looks so snazzy, you've got to try it. - 114.943
Agent Orange #3 Cocktail Recipe
Agent Orange #3 Cocktail Recipe, a glorified or destructive screwdriver like cocktail with spirits dipped in OJ. The difference? Less vodka, more SoCo and JD. Yes, Southern Comfort and Jack Daniels are the centerpiece in this deadly little cocktail.
Tasting... - 111.784
The Dreamsicle Cocktail
Need a great party drink to spark up festivity around? Try The Dreamsicle. This aperitif combines Fireball Whiskey, Orange Juice and a Splash of Half and Half to create a swigging combination for a great charged up time. Play the bartender and mix up this... - 109.024
Orange Diamond Cocktail
1. In a rocks glass, muddle the orange slices, cardamom and Cointreau.
2. Add ice cubes and 3 Olives Chocolate Vodka and stir well.
3. Serve and sip slowly. - 104.18
You can make homemade sangria very easily. I think this makes a great addition to any party. Sangria is inexpensive to make, and helps stretch out your budget on wine for a party. - 104.026
Orange Dreamsicle Cocktail
Is it dessert or is it a cocktail? The Orange Dreamsicle Cocktail is both! It is delightful for a hot summer's day! It’s fruity, creamy and refreshing! Like summer in a cocktail glass! - 98.7741
Dr. Poison Orange Cocktail
Dr. Poison Orange Cocktail is perfect for your Halloween party! Dr. Pepper, the mysterious soda with the unique flavor tops off this cocktail. Watch and learn and enjoy! - 98.5714
Hazy Orange Bushwhack
When you feel like treating yourself to a refreshing, sinful, and sweet drink, all you have to do is reach out for a glass of this gin-tastic cocktail. This badass concoction is balanced by the tanginess of pure and fresh squeezed pineapple juice. Follow the... - 97.2718
Heavenly Orange Whip
Early in day: Grate one orange; reserve peel and remove sections.
Peel and section remaining oranges.
Cut sections in half to make 1 1/2 cups; set aside.
(Use extra orange sections in Saturday's pudding.) In medium saucepan, with wire whisk or egg beater,... - 43.8378
Tomato And Orange Cocktail
1) In a mortar, lightly muddle together mint, rind, celery salt and pepper.
2) In a large jug, mix together tomato, orange and vegetable juices.
3) Add in the mint mixture.
4) Place the jug in refrigerator until chill for at least one hour.
5) In a... - 40.4603
1) In a small bowl, beat the egg yolks until fluffy.
2) In the top of a double boiler, mix the egg yolks and milk together.
3) Soften the gelatin in the yolk mixture for 5 minutes.
4) Stir in the honey and stir over a low heat until the gelatin is... - 38.1135
1) Into the shaker with ice cubes, add 1 sprig of Mint
2) Add the sugar, orange bitters, italian vermouth, orange squash and the calvados
3) Stir well
4) Strain the cocktail into a cocktail glass
5) Serve with a slice of orange and a sprig of... - 36.771
In a medium sized bowl, soak gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water for 5 minutes.
Dissolve this mixture in 3/4 cup boiling water.
Add honey and stir until it is dissolved; then add concentrated orange juice, lemon juice, and remaining 1/4 cup cold water.
Cool in... - 36.3365
Yogurt And Orange Whip
1 Peel the oranges, and remove as much white pith as possible.
2 Reserving about 2 tablespoons of the orange rind, chop it finely.
3 Keep aside.
4 Using a sharp knife, chop the orange flesh into small pieces.
5 In a liquidiser, put the orange... - 36.1172
Chilled Grapefruit And Orange Cocktail
1.In a bowl, pour the orange and grapefruit pulp, mix it thoroughly together
2.Sprinkle little sugar to the pulp mixture, also add a little lemon or grape juice
3.Pour into glasses, and chill them in the refrigerator
4.Once chilled completely, remove... - 35.3885
1) In a blender, process all ingredients except ice cubes and tonic water for 1 minute at high speed until mixed well.
2) Take 2 tall glasses; fill them with ice cubes and pour over the cocktail mixture to the halfway point.
3) Serve the... - 35.3582
1. Soak the gelatin in the cold water 5 minutes; pour the boiling water over it and stir until dissolved; add the lemon and orange juice. Chill in the refrigerator until slightly thickened.
2. Beat the egg whites and salt stiff and beat into the chilled... - 34.8731
1) Into the shaker with ice cubes, add the grenadine
2) Add the pernod, gin and the orange juice
3) Shake well
4) Strain the cocktail into a cocktail glass
5) Serve with the dash of orange peel
6) Those wanting less sweetness by lessening the... - 34.6662
Grapefruit And Orange Cocktail.
1.Start by cutting the grapefruit in half, carefully remove the pulp and make sure to leave the inner white skin as lining
2.In a bowl, pour cold water and the place the shells in it
3.Now mix the grapefruit pulp with the strawberries... - 33.3377
Yogurt Orange Whip
Chop the oranges coarsely.
Place them in a blender or food processor.
Add the sugar substitute and yogurt and process at a high speed until ingredients are well combined.
Pour into four dessert dishes.
Chill for an hour or two.
Just before serving, sprinkle... - 32.5118
Tuna And Orange Cocktail
1) Take 4 individual dishes, and line it with lettuce leaves.
2) Using a knife, chop the oranges and mix with flaked tuna fish. Keep a few mandarin segments for decoration.
3) In a bowl, mix salad cream, Worcestershire sauce, tomato puree, mil, lemon... - 30.8493
Grapefruit And Orange Cocktail
Prepare to be intoxicated by this delicious Grapefruit And Orange Cocktail. Its a great drink to start a dinner with and your guests will love it! Try making the Grapefruit And Orange Cocktail for yourself! - 29.9431
Orange Tomato Cocktail
Blend all ingredients in blender about 30 seconds or until thoroughly mixed.
Add 4 ice cubes, one at a time, and blend until mixed. - 27.5802
Vermouth And Triple Sec
Pour the vermouth, Triple Sec, gin and orange bitters into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled glass.
Twist the lemon peel above the glass, then drop it in. - 27.187
Mandarin Orange Whip
In medium bowl, combine whipped topping and yogurt; stir until thoroughly mixed.
Fold in orange sections.
Spoon into serving dishes.
Garnish with macaroon crumbs or nuts.
Chill in freezer 30 minutes; do not freeze until solid.
Move to refrigerator if serving... - 26.4543
This Avalanche cocktail recipe does sound good. I got this Avalanche cocktail recipe from my brother who is a master at the art of shaking up innovative cocktails. You gotta try it! - 23.095
Combine ice, Galliano, Cointreau, orange juice and cream in a cocktail shaker; shake well.
Strain into martini glass. - 21.4245
Combine ice, tequila, Galliano and orange juice in cocktail shaker; shake well.
Strain into cocktail glass. - 19.0519
Orange And Tomato Cocktail
Method Mix orange, tomato and vegetable juices to- gether in a large pitcher.
Bruise the mint in a little bowl and add it to the juices with orange rind.
Season to taste and chill for at least 1 hour.
Strain before serving. - 18.5721
The Brass Monkey Cocktail
The Brass Monkey Cocktail, it is like the screwdriver with rum in it. A watery orange juice without a big blast of alcohol. In general, tastes like a screwdriver. To gain a more dark sweetness we had to add a bit more dark rum, it is your call, thoughts? - 0
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious Mimosa that is perfect for New Year's brunch. - 0
Vodka Orange Juice Cocktail
The good thing about cocktail is that the name gives it away.There is nothing more to it. Just mix it and serve it chilled. - 0
Orange Cocktail Recipes By Category