- » Orange Chicken Vegetable Bake
Orange Chicken Vegetable Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange chicken vegetable bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange chicken vegetable bake recipes.
Baked Chicken With Orange Nut Rice
Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
Combine flour, 1 teaspoon salt and pepper.
Coat chicken pieces on all sides with flour mixture.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add chicken pieces and brown on all sides.
In an 8x8x2-inch baking dish,... - 42.6652
Orange Chicken Pita With Vegetables And Tahini Dressing
1. Soak beans overnight in water with baking soda.
2. Pour a marinade of orange juice, paprika, turmeric, and cumin over chicken breasts arrange in a rimmed baking pan and refrigerate, covered, for 4 hours or overnight to absorb the flavors.
3.... - 45.8878
Lemon Orange Chicken En Papillote With Tarragon And Vegetables
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. Cut 4 pieces of parchment paper or aluminum foil to 12x15-inch rectangles. Fold in half from short end and cut out large half hearts along folds, like valentines. When unfolded, hearts should measure about 14 inches wide and 12... - 30.8592
Chicken Vegetable Bake
1 Skin the chicken; rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels. Place the flour, paprika, the 1/2 teaspoon salt, and the pepper in a plastic bag. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat. Set aside. 2 tablespoons of the flour mixture.
2 In a... - 34.7438
Chicken Orange Amandine
Combine flour, salt, and pepper in plastic or paper bag.
Add chicken pieces, a few at a time, and shake to coat.
In large skillet, brown chicken on all sides in hot vegetable shortening.
Meanwhile, combine orange marmalade, ginger, and water.
Place browned... - 37.2805
Chicken With Orange And Onion
1. In a large work bowl, season the chicken with salt and pepper and dredge it with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
3. Use a large heavy bottomed skillet.
4. Heat the oil over medium-high heat.
5. Brown the dredged chicken for 5... - 46.477
Chicken With Orange Sauce
Lightly spray a baking sheet with vegetable oil.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Sprinkle with paprika and place on prepared pan.
Broil just until browned on all sides.
Remove chicken to a Dutch oven or a large, deep skillet.
Arrange onion slices... - 42.8862
Spicy Orange Oriental Chicken Breast
Combine Crisco® Oil, orange peel, orange juice, marmalade, soy sauce, ginger, salt and pepper in shallow baking dish.
Turn to coat.
Refrigerate 30 to 45 minutes, turning after 15 minutes.
Prepare grill or heat broiler.
Remove chicken... - 34.3348
Chicken And Vegetables En Papillote
Cut six 15- x 12-inch pieces parchment paper or aluminum foil, fold in half lengthwise, creasing firmly.
Trim each into a large heart shape.
Place hearts on baking sheets.
Brush one side of each heart with vegetable oil, leaving edges ungreased.
Pound chicken... - 38.7025
Orange Ginger Chicken
Orange Ginger Chicken brings a genuniely unique flavor of the chicken. I found this dish simple and easy to cook and at the same time the result was extremely tasty and filling. The Orange Ginger Chicken is clearly something we can easily cook at home. - 44.3352
Orange Chicken Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2) In a bowl, combine chicken broth, orange juice, currants and pistachios.
3) Use a shallow 2-quart baking dish to spray with vegetable cooking spray.
4) Evenly spread rice over bottom of dish.
5) Pour... - 40.0984
Orange Glazed Chicken With Rice
In a saucepan, combine jelly, 1/4 cup water and concentrate.
Cook and stir on low until jelly is melted.
Combine cornstarch and remaining water; gradually stir into jelly mixture along with mustard and hot pepper sauce.
Bring to a boil, stirring... - 43.5269
Orange Honey Chicken
Orange honey chicken is a flavorful and peppy broiled chicken recipe. Prepared with a marinade of lemon juice and honey, it is fruited with orange peel and flavored with a dash of garlic powder. Cooked with a baste of lemon-honey mix, it is served fresh and... - 33.0935
Chicken L Orange
Sprinkle cavity of each chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt; hook wing tips into back.
Remove peel of 1 orange with vegetable peeler.
Cut peel into long strips; reserve for sauce.
Squeeze juice from 4 oranges; reserve juice for sauce.
Cut 2 of the squeezed oranges... - 42.1978
Blair S Chicken With Orange Sauce
Preheat oven to 325°.
Coat chicken with flour.
Mix remaining ingredients, except mushrooms, together thoroughly.
Place chicken in a shallow baking dish and pour sauce over.
Bake for 2 hours, basting regularly.
The last 1 5 minutes add mushrooms and stir in... - 38.1973
Orange Chicken With Tarragon
1. Prick the chicken with fork tines on all sides and add to a shallow and snug fitting baking pan
2. In a measuring cup, mix orange juice, oil, Worcestershire sauce and tarragone and pour it over the chicken
3. Cover and allow to marinate for an hour... - 33.0491
Raspberry Orange Chicken
Remove giblets and neck from chicken, and reserve for other uses.
Rinse chicken under cold, running water, and pat dry.
Place chicken, breast side up, on a rack in a roasting pan that has been coated with cooking spray.
Brush chicken with... - 35.3209
Rosemary Orange Chicken
1) Trim of all visible fat from chicken.
2) Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
3) In a bowl, add cereal, rosemary, paprika, orange peel and oregano in a pie plate or small paper bag.
4) In another pie plate, pour milk.
5) Use a baking sheet to... - 38.3872
Chicken A L'orange
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350 degrees.
2) Lightly grease a baking dish.
3) Prepare the dressing in a bowl with oil, vinegar, sugar, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and onion.
4) Blend the contents in a food processor till smooth.
5) If... - 44.8802
Chicken is a favorite at my home. I love entertaining and also trying out new and interesting chicken recipe. This chicken l'orange is one of my all time favorites. Especially when it comes to the taste and flavors. If you are a chicken lover you must try it... - 49.9481
Breast Of Chicken With Orange Sauce
Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and brush with 1 tablespoon melted margarine.
Place chicken on rack of a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 375° for 16 to 18 minutes or until chicken is done.
Transfer chicken to a serving platter, and... - 43.7969
Honey Spiced Chicken With Orange Sauce
Heat oil in skillet until hot.
Cook chicken over medium heat until brown on all sides, about 15 minutes.
Place chicken in ungreased oblong baking dish, 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inches; top with onions.
Sprinkle with salt, paprika and pepper.
Mix orange juice, honey,... - 43.4637
Orange Pecan Chicken
In medium bowl, whisk together juice and oil until well blended.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Place chicken breasts in 9 X 9-inch baking pan or resealable food storage bag.
Pour juice mixture over chicken.
If using baking pan, cover with plastic wrap.
If... - 34.0378
Stuffed Chicken Breast A L'orange
Pound chicken breasts to 1/4-in thickness.
Microwave vermouth at High 20 to 30 seconds, or until warm.
Stir in raisins.
In 1-qt casserole combine celery, butter and green onion.
Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 3 minutes, or until vegetables are... - 43.5133
Chicken Vegetable Strudel
Combine carrot, sweet red pepper, and orange juice in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cover and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Place vegetables in a medium bowl, and set aside.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place... - 41.094
Orange-glazed Chicken Kabobs
Combine first 6 ingredients in a non-aluminum saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until mixture thickens.
Set aside to cool.
Trim excess for from chicken, cut chicken inch 1-inch pieces, and place... - 44.4778
Whole Roasted Chicken And Vegetable
I just love rustic recipes, especially this one here. What I love about this dish is that it is filled with a lot of fresh vegetables and fruits, and it is a complete dish. You can even make this as your main meal for Thanksgiving instead of the turkey. Have... - 124.365
Pineapple Chicken And Rice Bake
Place chicken pieces, onion, and red pepper into a large plastic bag set in a deep bowl.
In a small mixing bowl stir together undrained pineapple, orange juice concentrate, soy sauce, and cloves.
Pour pineapple mixture over chicken mixture in bag.
Seal... - 40.9473
Orange Barbecued Chicken
1. Crush chilies into coarse flakes in mortar with pestle.
2. Combine chilies, orange juice, tequila, garlic, orange rind and salt in small bowl. Gradually add oil, whisking continuously, until marinade is thoroughly blended.
3. Arrange chicken in single... - 38.9185
Chicken A L'orange
For sauce, in a 2-cup measure stir together orange peel, orange juice, soy sauce, cornstarch, and garlic.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) 2 to 4 minutes or till thickened and bubbly, stirring every minute; set aside.
Arrange chicken in a 10 x 6 x... - 43.256
Barbecued Chicken With Chile-orange Glaze
Barbecued Chicken With Chile-Orange Glaze is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Barbecued Chicken With Chile-Orange Glaze; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 43.9145
Chicken Balls In Orange Sauce
The combination of chicken and orange - how do you like the idea? Sounds just yummy, right. You can very well guess the preparation from the name - chicken balls in orange sauce. It is one of the favorite dish, for those who like Oriental cuisine. So, watch... - 105.997
1. Sprinkle chicken pieces with salt. Brown chicken on one side in hot oil, using two skillets; turn, add onions; brown on second side.
2. Sprinkle on the cinnamon and ginger. Add orange rind and juice and lemon juice. Cover; simmer 20 minutes. Add cranberry... - 34.2022
Saucy Chicken Bake
Dredge chicken in flour; brown in oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat, turning once.
Transfer chicken to a lightly greased 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish; set aside.
Drain off drippings.
Combine next 7 ingredients in skillet, mixing well; bring to a... - 33.0675
Amaretto Chicken is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this chicken dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 48.0877
Orange Roughy & Carrot Soup
Place orange roughy in 9-inch square baking dish.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork, turning fillets over after half the cooking time.
In 2-quart casserole, combine margarine,... - 42.3951
Turkey With Sausage And Orange Corn Bread Stuffing
Turkey with sausage and orange corn bread stuffing is prepared with a country sausage and fruited cornbread filling. Combined along with vegetables like celery and bell peppers along with eggs, the corn bread and sausage filling is herbed with thyme. stuffed... - 45.1481
Roast Duck With Orange Glaze
Sprinkle inside of duck with caraway seeds; prick skin well.
In a bowl, combine stuffing, vegetables, seasonings and broth; mix lightly.
Spoon into duck.
Place breast side up on a rack in a large shallow roasting pan.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 2-1/2 to... - 45.1258
Banana Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Cut the still hot baked potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out the flesh, leaving a 1/4 inch shell.
Mash the potato with the butter.
Add the orange rind and juice, rum and pineapple.
Cut 3 ample squares of heavy duty aluminum foil and place... - 40.6755
Dried Apricot Ham And Leek Stuffed Chicken Breasts
To Prepare Chicken: Cut off all fat from chicken.
Cut a pocket horizontally into each breast by holding the knife parallel to the counter and cutting back as far as possible without cutting in half.
Leave a small edge uncut on 3 sides.
Place in shallow glass... - 44.0579
Turkey And Vegetable Pot Pie
Enjoy a relaxing holiday with delicious pot pie filled with turkey and plenty of vegetables. Watch this video where Chef Walter Staib makes a turkey pot pie. He also shares information about the rich history of the ingredients and their importance in colonial... - 145.274
Fall's Orange Kumara Carrot And Lenil Soup
Kumara (sweet potato) Carrot and Lentil soup is a perfect heart warming soup for the cold months. The color resembles the orange of autumn trees. It’s a fantastic way to use Kumara. - 49.7562
Western Roast Chicken
Combine bread crumbs, onion, green pepper and celery in a bowl.
Blend salt, ginger, soy, melted butter, orange and hot water; stir through bread mixture.
Pack stuffing loosely into bird and truss.
Place breast side up on wire rack in shallow baking pan.
Brush... - 38.3331
Deviled Chicken Lollipops
1. If using drumettes, proceed to step 2. If using "wingettes," use a small sharp knife to cut toward bone around narrow end of wing to loosen meat. Gently use knife to scrape meat down toward wider end, turning meat inside out over end to form a "lollipop."... - 25.451
Spicy Glazed Chicken Breasts With Corn Bread Dressing
Dressing: In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook onion and garlic for 5 minutes or until tender and fragrant, stirring frequently.
Add celery, green peppers, chilies,salt and pepper; cook for 10 minutes or until softened.
Stir in corn... - 44.8462
Easy Cumberland Sauce
I made this Cumberland Sauce last weekend when I was preparing the Baked Imperial chicken. You wont beleive the way this yummy sauce nhanced the flavor of the Chicken. This perfect Cumberland Sauce recipe magically transformed the dish! - 30.0158
Sweet And Sour Chicken
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan.
Cook over low heat until marmalade melts; remove from heat, and set aside.
Place chicken in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 10 minutes.
Pour marmalade... - 40.9325
Hot N Honeyed Chicken Wings
Hot N Honeyed Chicken Wings is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. A delicious Hot N Honeyed Chicken Wings will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. - 41.363
Chicken Legs With Rice Vermicelli Stuffing
Chicken Legs With Rice Vermicelli Stuffing taste fantastic. Chicken Legs With Rice Vermicelli Stuffing tastes much better due to heavy topping of creams. Chicken Legs With Rice Vermicelli Stuffing must be tried by chicken fans. - 44.1912
Chicken Rolls With Mandarin Sauce
1) Place oven rack in upper third portion of oven. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2) Take a 12x8x2-inch (2-quart) baking dish and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Brush one side of each chicken breast with 1/2 teaspoon of Oriental... - 47.5151
Chicken Breasts With Curried Stuffing
In a small saucepan cook carrot, green onion, and curry powder in margarine till vegetables are tender.
Remove from heat and stir in bread crumbs, raisins, and water.
Place one chicken breast half, boned side up, between two pieces of clear plastic... - 42.4399
Cranberry Chicken Salad Cups
1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well. Cover and chill.
2. Place 1 wonton skin in each of 32 miniature (1 3/4-inch) muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Press wontons against bottoms and up sides of cups. Coat wontons with cooking spray.... - 32.1651
Slow Cooker Southwest Chicken Soup
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray
3. In a 3 1 /2- to 4-quart slow cooker, tip the chicken, sweet potatoes, onion, tomatoes, broth, cumin and oregano.
4. Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours
5. To... - 45.9855
Margarita Chicken - A Simple How To For Chicken
Here is my take on a margarita chicken using Greg's Tequila Agave Nectar glaze from Ballistic BBQ. This marinade consist of lime juice, margarita mix, orange juice, tequila as well as other ingredients. I also prepared a rustic roasted root vegetables side. - 108.408
Rock Cornish Hens Imperial
Rock Cornish Hens Imperial is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this recipe is. The rich blend of mellowed flavors of chicken and veggies is simply heavenly! - 44.2564
Eggplant Roasted With Mediterranean Chicken
Eggplant Roasted With Mediterranean Chicken! For a person like me who loves the combined flavors of roasted eggplant and chicken, this dish is God given! Try the Eggplant Roasted With Mediterranean Chicken, then you will understand why I love it so much! - 48.434
Chicken With Chicken Peas And Cheese Croquettes
1. Pre heat an oven at lowest temperature.
2. Line a baking pan with good quantity of paper towels and place in oven.
3. In a heavy bottomed casserole/ skillet, combine all the ingredients required for grilled chicken, apart from chickpeas and... - 45.0807
Tropical Cornish Hens
Remove giblets from hens,- reserve for other uses.
Rinse hens under cold, running water, and pat dry.
Split each hen in half lengthwise using an electric knife.
Sprinkle with pepper.
Place hens, cut side down, in a roasting pan that has been coated with... - 39.9001
Sprinkle chicken pieces with salt.
Brown chicken on one side in hot oil, using two skillets; turn, add onions; brown on second side.
Sprinkle on the cinnamon and ginger.
Add orange rind and juice and lemon juice.
Cover; simmer 20 minutes.
Add cranberry... - 44.3199
Chicken & Noodles With Pimentos
Remove chicken neck and giblets; reserve for other uses, if desired.
Remove and discard lumps of fat from chicken cavity.
Rinse chicken inside and out; pat dry.
Place chicken, breast up, in a shallow roasting pan.
Roast, uncovered, in a 400° oven until a... - 36.2527
South American Chicken
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add chicken pieces; cook until browned.
Add onion and celery to skillet; cook over medium-high heat until onion is soft.
Stir in soup and nutmeg.
Bring to a boil.
Remove and reserve 1/2 cup soup... - 43.8898
Preheat oven to 375°.
Put all the ingredients except the chicken and lime in the bowl of a food processor and process to a smooth paste.
Put the chicken in a large baking dish or small roasting pan.
Spread the spice paste over the chicken and bake for 40 to... - 35.1419
Chicken Scaloppine With Raspberry Cordis
1. Dip chicken fillets in the beaten eggs, then dip chicken in breadcrumbs, shake off any excess breadcrumbs. Bake coated chicken fillets in a moderate oven for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
2. Meanwhile, place raspberries, jam, lime juice and orange... - 30.6493
Chicken Galantine With Citrus Sauce
1) Take a small bowl to prepare the filling by combining mince, pistachios, peppercorns, onion, breadcrumbs and egg. Set it aside.
2) In your working surface, lay the chicken out by keeping the skin side down. Place the filling along the edge of... - 47.1539
In small bowl, combine vermouth, water and rosemary.
Let stand, covered, 1 hour.
In a medium bowl, mix flour, salt, ginger and pepper.
Reserve 6 tablespoons tangerine- or orange-juice concentrate for Tangerine Rice.
Add water to remaining concentrate to make... - 41.2933
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a 2-quart casserole. In a brown paper bag, shake the flour, benne seeds, orange rind, salt, and ground red pepper. Shake the chicken in the bag to coat well, reserving the remaining flour.
2. In a 12-inch nonstick... - 35.334
Sesame Crisped Chicken
Combine first 8 ingredients in blender or processor and mix well.
Pour into shallow baking dish.
Add chicken and turn several times to coat evenly.
Cover and chill several hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease 9 x 9-inch... - 44.0834
1. Grease a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish
2. Preheat the oven to 350°
3. In a large dish, melt the butter and spread it out to make an even coating
4. Combine the flour and the salt and dredge the chicken in the flour mixture and place... - 42.2074
Spicy Chicken Biryani
First you have to make the marinade for the chicken.
Peel and coarsely chop 3 of the onions.
Place chopped onion, garlic, and ginger in an electric blender, along with the cloves, peppercorns, the seeds only from the 8 cardamoms, cinnamon, coriander, cumin,... - 45.6405
Sarah's Super Bowl Spread - Classic Buffalo Wing Dip - Healthy
I don't claim to be an expert on the classic Buffalo Wing Sauce Chicken Wings recipe (or Dip), but I have MANY clients that love wings, wing sauce and chicken. So here is my version without MSG, with a little less sodium and slightly lower in calories and... - 104.991
Chicken Stir Fry
Quick & easy meal for y'all. Light crispy chicken with a master sauce from scratch. with brown rice and yummy veggies. ENJOY - 94.1571
Tired of the same old boring sandwich at lunch? This recipe uses the Kickn' Orange Chicken as the "lunch meat". Made with whole-grain bread a special sauce and packed with colorful vegetables, kids and adults will love assembling their own sub sandwich at... - 110.622
1. Season pheasant with black pepper and place on a rack set in a heatproof baking dish. Pour water into dish.
2. Place oil, conserve and orange juice in a small bowl and mix to combine. Brush pheasant with conserve mixture and bake at 180°C/350°F/Gas 4,... - 36.0807
Lemon Chicken Breasts
1. In a small combine together the lemon juice, orange juice, garlic, ginger, tarragon, salt and pepper; stir to mix well.
2. Arrange the chicken breasts in a shallow baking pan and pour the lemon juice mixture evenly over them to coat well.
3.... - 41.584
Herb Cornish Hens
Baked Cornish hens are smothered in a delicious cranberry-orange sauce with a touch of ginger. - 36.8994
Sweet N Sour Chicken Thigh Legs
To make the Sauce.
1. In a medium microwave safe bowl add everything except the chicken and poultry seasoning, salt and pepper. Stir well until blended.
2. Cook, covered on 100% power 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring twice:cover... - 47.6805
Citrus Tomato Chicken
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Blend the marinade ingredients.
Place the chicken in a large bowl, pour the marinade over the chicken, cover, and refrigerate at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight.
Preheat the broiler.
Remove the... - 43.7861
Macaroni Spinach Tart
Macaroni Spinach Tart has become one of my favorite recipes. I have taken this Macaroni Spinach Tart several times and received numerous compliments for it too. You will definitely like it! - 36.6782
1. Peel the orange and make 1-1/2 inch wide strips from the peel
2. Cut strips into1-inch pieces
3. In a 8-inch Round Cake Pan, sprinkle the peel such that it is evenly spread out. Bake the peel for 30 minutes at 200°F. Remove from the hot oven... - 43.6654
Chicken Pasta Salad Deluxe
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt.
Drain and set aside in a large mixing bowl.
Trim excess far from chicken, and cur chicken into 3 x 1/2 inch strips.
Coat a large skiIlet with cooking spray, add oil.
Place over medium hear until... - 40.5235
Chicken On A Skewer
1. Cut the chicken-breast halves into 3 equal large pieces.
2. In a shallow baking dish, mix onion, garlic, soy sauce, oil and wine.
3. Add the chicken pieces to the marinade; turn well to coat and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. In a large... - 45.1132
Chicken With Roasted Fennel And Citrus Rice
1. Preheat the oven to 200 °C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Lightly crush the fennel seeds and mix with oregano, garlic, salt and pepper. Place between the skin and flesh of the chicken breasts, careful not to tear the skin. Arrange the lemon slices on top of the... - 37.7472
Chicken Salad With Snow Peas And Water Chestnuts
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 350°.
2) Grease a baking dish and place the chicken in it, skin side facing up.
3) Sprinkle on top with salt and pepper and lemon juice.
4) Wrap tightly using an aluminum foil.
5) Bake for... - 41.1092
Coat a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Pour melted butter into dish, spreading evenly.
Combine flour and salt; dredge chicken in flour mixture, and place in baking dish.
Cover and bake at 350Â° for 30 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients... - 33.5496
Chicken Satay With Peanut Dipping Sauce
1) Preheat broiler or grill.
2) Cut the chicken breasts into 3 sections and make 2 vertical slices through each one.
3) To prepare Peanut Dipping Sauce, in a saute pan saute onions and garlic in the sesame oil over medium heat.
4) Stir... - 44.2527
Manamana's World Famous Stick To Your Ribs Chicken Dip
1. Preheat oven to 375 Degrees Fahrenheit
2. Wash and De-vein Chicken Breasts. Cut breasts into chunks of desired size but no bigger than the size of a quarter.
3. Coat bottom of a large frying pan with vegetable oil. Place chicken into frying pan and fry on... - 90.8795
Turkey Stuffing & Cranberry Sauce For Thanksgiving
With Thanksgiving closing in, you must have started elaborate meal preparations. What could stand out at the feast would be Turkey Stuffing & Cranberry sauce. Cook with Chef Kirk Leins amazing side dishes for the big day! - 109.029
Tomato Salsa: Peel, seed and chop tomatoes.
In bowl, combine tomatoes, basil, oil, chervil, orange and lemon rind and garlic; season with salt and pepper to taste.
Set aside for up to 1 hour at room temperature or cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
Cut... - 44.2342
Apricot Stuffed Cornish Hens
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350° F
2. Cut chicken into equal pieces and also remove giblets from hens, reserve for another use
3. In a pot, soak apricots in boiling water for 20 minutes
4. In a skillet, saute mushrooms, pecans,... - 46.905
For the marinade, place all marinade ingredients in a blender or food processor, and blend thoroughly; mixture will be quite thick.
Preheat barbecue grill or broiler 15 minutes before barbecuing.
Put all skewers on a large baking sheet, and baste with... - 41.4399
Duck And Sweet Potato Casserole
Sprinkle duck with salt and pepper, and bake in shallow pan in preheated hot oven (400°F.) for 1 hour.
Drain off fat.
Put duck in a large casserole and add sweet potatoes.
Combine bouillon, orange juice and rind, and juice drained from mandarin... - 40.0758
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2) Season the eggplant with salt, set aside 30 minutes.
3) With paper towel soak the excess moisture.
4) Brush slices with 1 tablespoon oil and place on a baking sheet.
5) In a bowl, dissolve cornstarch in orange... - 42.17
Game Hens French-style
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a shallow roasting pan just large enough to hold the birds.
Sprinkle insides of hens with salt and pepper.
Fold wings under and tie legs close to bodies.
Heat part of butter in heavy skillet and brown 2 or 3 of the... - 46.1733
Carrot And Rice Casserole
Place rice in a shallow pan and lightly brown in hot oven (400°) for 8 to 10 minutes.
Place browned rice in shallow, lightly buttered 1 1/2-quart casserole; mix in the carrots, ginger, orange peel, parsley, and onion.
Dissolve the chicken stock base or... - 34.2606
Banana And Sweet Potato Casserole
1) Slice 1/4 inch thick and sprinkle with salt.
2) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3) Butter the casserole, arrange layers of sweet potatoes, dotted with butter.
4) Arrange bananas sprinkled with brown sugar, on sweet potatoes.
5) Add orange... - 40.6149
Banana Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
1. Start by preheating the broiler
2. Take the potatoes and cut it in half lengthwise, also scoop out the flesh, leaving a 1/4-inch shell
3. Take the potatoes and mash it with the butter and also add the orange rind and juice, rum and... - 43.3415
Light Turkey With Leek Onion Stuffing
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add 1 tablespoon margarine.
Place over medium heat until margarine melts.
Add leeks, onion, thyme, and 1/2 cup broth.
Bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer until vegetables are tender.
Uncover and cook... - 42.7111
Bell Peppers Stuffed With Couscous
2. Place the water or stock in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Add the couscous, cover, and remove pan from heat. Set aside for 5 minutes.
3. Slice tops off the peppers; reserve the tops. Scoop out the insides and discard. Chop... - 35.0484
Smoked Tomato Soup
To create this satisfying soup, plum tomatoes are smoked on a stovetop smoker, a simple process that infuses them with deep, rich flavor. Pair the soup with our Cheddar Cheese Panini for a comforting lunch or supper. - 41.2369