- » Orange Cardamom Bread
Orange Cardamom Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange cardamom bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange cardamom bread recipes.
Norwegian Christmas Bread
1. A 9-in. round layer cake pan will be needed.
2. Rinse orange, cut into halves, remove any seeds and force through the medium blade of a food chopper.
3. Set aside.
4. Bring 1 cup water to boiling.
5. Add raisins and again bring to boiling.
6. Pour off - 35.4959
1 In a large mixing bowl combine 2 1/2 cups of the flour, the yeast, and ground cardamom. In a saucepan heat and stir the 1 cup milk, the margarine or butter, sugar, and salt just until warm (120° to 130°) and margarine almost melts. Add to dry mixture in... - 41.6236
Glazed Orange Bread
Sprinkle yeast over warm water in a cup; stir in 1 teaspoon honey.
Let stand until mixture bubbles up, 5 to 10 minutes.
In a large bowl, beat 1/3 cup honey into eggs, then add sour cream or yogurt, butter, orange rind, and cardamom, in that order.
Blend... - 41.3701
Finnish Easter Bread
1 Dissolve yeast in warm water. Set aside for 5 minutes. Combine 1 cup white flour, yeast mixture, and cream in mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly.
2 Cover; let rise in warm place until double€”about 30 minutes.
3 Add egg yolks, sugar, butter, salt, cardamom,... - 39.9665
Spicy Zucchini Wheat Bread
In a pan, combine milk, butter, and sugar.
Heat, stirring, to about 110° (butter need not melt completely).
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water; add milk mixture.
Stir together whole wheat flour, 1 1/2 cups of the all-purpose flour, wheat germ, salt,... - 46.2169
Roast Guinea Hens With Orange Stuffing
Cook onion and celery in 2 tablespoons butter until tender and golden.
Add hot pepper sauce.
Cook and drain rice.
Mix all ingredients except guinea hens; stuff into guinea hens and truss.
Put breast down on rack in roasting pan and brush with melted... - 38.3289
Fruit & Nut Pumpernickel
Put powdered sugar and eggs into a large bowl.
Beat until pale and creamy, 5 to 10 minutes with an electric mixer.
Stir in almonds, hazelnuts, salt, cinnamon, cloves and cardamom.
Work in candied peel, orange and lemon peel and flour to make a dough.
On a... - 44.5814
Honey Banana Bread
• Mash the bananas in a glass bowl.
• Place the flour, butter and salt in another bowl and rub together with your fingers till it resembles breadcrumbs.
• Stir in the brown sugar, beaten eggs and honey with the mashed bananas. Also stir in the orange... - 34.0018
Zucchini Yeast Bread
Over medium heat, warm the water, orange juice, or soybean milk.
Add oil and honey.
Dissolve yeast in the 2 tablespoons warm water.
Let sit 5 minutes.
In a large bowl, combine the oil mixture and the yeast.
Blend together flours, wheat germ, orange rind,... - 44.4317
Russian Easter Bread
Allow 8 hrs preparation time, from the time you start until you take bread out of oven.
1.Dissolve 3 cakes of yeast in 3/4 cup lukewarm water.Scald 4 cups milk, cool to 90° F. Add yeast, 1 cup sugar, 4 cups flour, 1 tbs ground cardamom and mix to a smooth... - 31.0727
Russian Easter Bread (koolitch)
Allow 8 hrs.preparation time, from the time you start until you take bread out of oven.
Dissolve 3 cakes of yeast in 3/4 cup lukewarm water.
Scald 4 cups milk, cool to 90Â° F.
Add yeast, 1 cup sugar, 4 cups flour, 1 tbs.ground cardamom and mix to a smooth... - 47.0848
Lemon Glazed Parsnip Tea Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Butter a 9-by-3-inch loaf pan. Coat the bottom and sides of the pan with the bread crumbs; tap out the excess.
2. Finely chop the parsnips in a food processor.
3. In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup of the flour with the currants... - 44.2494
This Festive Braid is a desire ! Try this bread wit candied fruit for the coming Christmas or any party. Tell me if you like this Festive Braid. If you have any suggestions for this festive braid please do come up with it - 42.8077
Honey Almond Braid
Dissolve the yeast in the water.
Mix the milk, salt, cardamom, sugar and shortening in a large mixing bowl until sugar is dissolved and shortening melted.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add the egg and orange rind and mix well.
Stir in 1 1/2 cups flour, then yeast.
Add... - 43.3156
This Party Braid is an addiction ! Try these orangey cardamom flavored braids filled with pecans, dates, maraschino cherries for your next bash ! Feel free to express about these Party Braids here. - 43.4212
This Bremen Kuchen is a delicious German sweet bread. Try this bake with irresistible almond and raisins for your next party. Your suggestions for this Bremen Kuchen are welcome. - 48.6275
Easy Baked Stollen
In Germany, this Stollen has always been a favorite at households. A very traditional Christmas time sweet bread, Stollen is so rich with fruits and nuts and has this so welcoming falvor that is loved by all!. Give this amazing traditional bread a try! - 52.1366
Swedish Lucia Buns
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl.
Stir in milk, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup margarine, 2 eggs, the cardamom, salt, orange peel and 3 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto... - 44.9556
Rich German Strollen
Combine 2 cups flour, yeast, and cardamom.
Heat milk, butter, sugar, and 1 teaspoon salt just till warm (115-120°) and butter is nearly melted; stir constantly.
Add to flour mixture; add egg.
Beat at low speed 1/2 minute; scrape bowl constantly.
Beat 3... - 45.3209
Dissolve the yeast in the water.
Combine the milk, butter, sugar, salt and cardamom in a bowl and cool to lukewarm.
Stir in 2 cups flour and beat well.
Add the yeast and egg and beat well.
Stir in the fruits, peels and almonds, then stir in enough remaining... - 45.832
1. Sift flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and ginger onto wax paper.
2. Beat honey, brown sugar, egg and orange juice in a large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed, until creamy and smooth.
3. Blend in flour mixture with wooden spoon until... - 36.5474
Party Crown Pork Roast
1) Into a shallow baking pan, place the roast with the rib ends facing up
2) Using the hands shape the ground pork into a patty
3) Into a frying pan, fry the patty for 5 minutes on each side
4) Break the patty into large chunks
5) Into the frying pan,... - 43.7784
Classic Indian Shrikhand
The moment I think of Shrikhand, my mouth waters. This is a sinful West Indian delicacy that comes subtly flavored with saffron and cardamom. It would be ideal to serve this as dessert after an Indian meal. Learn how to make this recipe at home by watching... - 116.412
Grilled Lamb Shwarma
1. In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup of the oil with the garlic, lemon juice, cumin, cardamom, Aleppo pepper, 1 teaspoon of black pepper and 1 1/2 tablespoons of salt. Set the lamb on a rimmed baking sheet and coat it with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate overnight... - 30.354
Red Lentils With Soup
These quick-cooking lentils are a great source of protein and fiber. Red lentils are immersed in a delicious tomato puree with fragrant seasonings. Tofu has a spongelike ability to pick up the surrounding flavors and is added at the end. The dish’s lovely... - 41.346
Carrot Halwa Gajar Ka Halwa
Halwa is a dessert that can be prepared with almost any fruit, vegetable, flour, bread or anything. So here i made carrot halwa which is a popular dessert through out the country and is simple to make too. The bright color of carrots make it look gorgeous and... - 0