- » Orange Caramel Pudding
Orange Caramel Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange caramel pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange caramel pudding recipes.
Orange Caramel Pudding
Melt 1/2 cup of the sugar in small skillet over low heat until light brown syrup is formed, stirring constantly.
Pour into bottom of a 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Cream butter with remain-ing 3/4 cup sugar until light.
Add salt and rind.
Add egg yolks, one at a... - 39.5421
You May Also Like!
Rice Pudding With Rum Caramel Sauce
Combine beaten eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla and salt in ungreased 2-quart casserole.
Beat until combined but not foamy.
Stir in rice and raisins.
Place casserole in 13x9-inch baking pan.
Pour boiling water into the baking pan around casserole to a depth of 1... - 44.6628
Orange Flan With Chocolate Grand Marnier Sauce
1)Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2)Take a pan,heat and scaled the milk with orange rind.
3)In a bowl,beat eggs and sugar together.
4)Add the scalded milk to egg mixture and whisk swiftly.
5)Add triple sec
6)Now strain rind from the mixture... - 49.5718
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a heavy 2-quart saucepan, place 1 cup sugar over a medium-high heat and stir with a wooden spoon until it begins to melt. Stir continuously until it turns a dark amber color and starts smoking.
3) ln... - 44.9229
Santre Ka Caramel Pudding
In a pan, heat 1/3 of the sugar with 1/3 cup water till it turns brown.
Pour into a baking dish and reserve.
Mix the butter and remaining sugar.
Add one yolk at a time and beat till smooth.
Add sieved flour and the baking powder and orange juice.
Beat the egg... - 36.7009
Flan D Antilles
1.Sieve flour with salt on a platform or pastry board.
2.Fold in sugar, butter, vanilla essence and egg yolks and mix well using fingers.
3.Knead the mixture softly until smooth.
4.Refrigerate for 1 hour.
5.Roll the pastry out and bake... - 46.6858
Fall Apple Polenta Flan
This apple and polenta flan is a gorgeous soft and moist cake similar to an Italian bread pudding. This perfect fall dessert should be enjoyed by the hearth, after dinner. - 54.8832
Easy Bread Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. In a large bowl, add egg, orange zest, sugar, cream, orange juice, and vanilla. Mix well.
3. In two microwave proof bowl, place crescent pieces.
4. Pour egg mixture equally on top of it.
5. Sprinkle... - 0
Kabocha Bread Pudding With Pisco Soaked Prunes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a small bowl, cover the prunes with the pisco and let stand for 1 hour, until plump. Meanwhile, bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil. Add the kabocha squash and simmer until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain well. Transfer... - 36.0078
Bread Pudding is made all over the world. With 2 special ingredients, I transform this into something spectacular and sophisticated. - 0
Mix together thoroughly the flour, breadcrumbs, sugar, spices and suet.
Rub the butter in evenly.
Remove the pips from the orange and lemon.
Put both fruits into a blender or food processor and work until they are pureed but with still some texture left in... - 47.4711