- » Orange Cappuccino
Orange Cappuccino Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange cappuccino recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange cappuccino recipes.
Orange Cappuccino Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 325°F Combine nuts, 2 tablespoons of the sugar and the butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
Bake 10 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Increase oven temperature to 450°F.
Beat together cream cheese, the remaining 1 cup sugar and the... - 44.6824
Orange Cappuccino Cream
In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt white chocolate with 1/4 cup cream, orange juice, extract and peel.
Stir until chocolate is melted.
Remove from the heat; stir in walnuts.
Cool for 10-12 minutes.
Using a small spoon, fill 1-in foil or paper candy cups... - 42.1189
Chilled Orange Cappuccino
1) In boiling water, dissolve the coffee granules.
2) In the container of an electric blender or food processor, combine together the yogurt, coffee, milk, orange juice and cinnamon. Process till the mixture is smooth.
3) Cover the mixture and chill it... - 35.7982
You May Also Like!
1) Combine coffee, sugar, orange peel, and milk and mix well.
2) Store the mix in an airtight container.
3) Add 1/2 tablespoon of mix for each serving into 1 cup boiling water.
4) Stir well till blended.
5) Serve with fat free crackers. - 35.6369
Put all ingredients into "Mini-Blend" container.
Process at LIQUEFY until well blended.
Use 1 level tablespoon (15 ml) of mixture with 6 ounces (200 ml) boiling water for each cup.
Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream or a slice of orange, if... - 25.6638
1. Stir espresso, sugar and salt in 4-cup measure; add chocolate. Microwave uncovered on high 2 to 3 minutes or until chocolate is melted and can be stirred smooth.
2. Stir in milk. Microwave uncovered 2 to 3 minutes or until hot. Beat with hand beater until... - 26.0515
Dissolve coffee in boiling water.
Pour half cup, then pass whipped cream for each guest to add big spoonful.
Dash with cinnamon, nutmeg, or orange peel.
6 or 7 small servings. - 25.1056
Dissolve coffee in water.
Pour into small cups, filling about half full.
Pass whipped creamâ€”each adds a dollop, dashes it lightly with cinnamon, nutmeg, or orange peel, then folds in cream till frothy. - 24.8447
Dissolve coffee in boiling water.
Pour into small cups (tall ones, like chocolate cups, if you have them), filling only about half full.
Offer sugar to those who wish it.
Now pass whipped cream everyone adds a big spoonful, dashes it lightly with cinnamon,... - 24.8965
Cover baking sheet with plain brown paper or foil.
Draw a 9-inch circle on paper.
For meringue: In medium mixing bowl beat egg whites, vanilla and cream of tartar on medium speed of electric mixer until foamy.
Add sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time,... - 43.8493
Combine whipping cream and powdered sugar; beat till stiff peaks form.
Pour espresso coffee into small cups, filling cups only half full.
Add a large spoonful of whipped cream to each cup.
Sprinkle with orange peel.
If desired, sprinkle with ground cinnamon... - 24.2258
In 1 1/2 to 2 quart measure, combine brown sugar, coffee and hot water.
Microwave at HIGH 4 to 6 1/2 minutes or until hot.
Stir to dissolve sugar.
Stir in liqueur.
Pour into cups.
Top with whipped cream. - 31.473
Butter and iine pan with foil.
In a heavy 3 quart saucepan melt margarine over low heat.
Stir in brown sugar, sweetened condensed milk, corn syrup, coffee crystals, and orange peel.
Carefully clip candy thermometer to the side of the saucepan.
Cook over... - 41.6279
Orange Cappuccino Recipes By Category