- » Orange Cake Icing
Orange Cake Icing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange cake icing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange cake icing recipes.
Orange Cake With Butter Cream Icing
My DH just loves this Fresh Orange cake and it's pretty easy to make so I don't mind baking him one now and then. Since the recipe calls for 2 whole oranges (yes, rind and all!) it is made in a food processor. Obviously, you need to use seedless oranges of... - 120.455
You May Also Like!
Orange Icing Cake
Oranges are good for skin and they certainly do taste well also. Additionally, oranges work well in cake too. Be it using the orange flakes or its juice, they give an amazing flavor to the cakes. Watch this video to know a simple yet delicious recipe of... - 111.913
Orange Iced Chiffon Cake
1) Preheat oven to 325Â° F.
2) Use a large mixing bowl to sift together flour, 1 cup sugar, and the baking powder.
3) Pour in oil, egg yolks, and add orange peel.
4) Beat the mixture, with electric mixer at low speed.
5) Beat in 3/4 cup orange... - 46.3513
Topping For Orange Slice Cake
This Topping for Orange Slice Cake is exactly what I've been looking for for a long time now. This frosting is so tasty that I feel as though my taste buds have reached their destination. Just try out this Topping for Orange Slice Cake and let me know if you... - 20.6827
Frosted Orange Loaf Cake
Grease a 9-1/4x5-1/4-inch (23x13-cm) loaf pan and sprinkle with fine breadcrumbs.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
To make cake, beat margarine and sugar in a medium bowl until light and fliuffy.
Beat in eggs and egg yolks one at a time with a few tablespoons... - 47.1559
1) Bring out the orange rind by grating the peel.
2) In your electric mixer, add all the ingredients and blend thoroughly.
3) Use as a topping on your favorite cake or dessert. - 34.6128
Cream Swift'ning and 1 cup sugar until fluffy.
Stir in fruit rind and juices.
Add remaining sugar until icing is proper consistency to spread. - 25.2523
1) Prepare orange rind by grating with a grater.
2) In a bowl, pour in lemon juice and place the orange rind inside lemon juice to soak for some time.
3) Combine juice, sugar and egg together and beat properly.
4) Use this... - 30.3654
Speedy Orange Icing
1. In a bowl combine milk and orange extract.
2. In another small bowl, place sugar and the orange and milk mixture beating slightly.
3. Use the icing cooled and soon enough to spread on cakes and pastries or as desired. - 28.7493
Orange Sandwich Cake
Cut cake through centre and spread with orange-flavoured butter icing; sandwich together again.
Spread the top of the cake with icing, smooth with a knife and decorate with slices of crystallized orange. - 21.3315
Orange Chocolate Layer Cake
This layer cake with its fresh orange filling is just right for a special occasion.
Butter and line a 20 cm / 8 inch round cake tin with greaseproof paper.
Brush the paper with melted butter and dust with flour.
Beat the butter together with the orange rind... - 47.1462