- » Orange Bundt Cake
Orange Bundt Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange bundt cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange bundt cake recipes.
Orange Bundt Cake
My sister likes this orange bundt cake recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this cake .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this cake very much. You... - 48.6333
Orange Blossom Bundt Cake
Fruit cakes must have never tasted any better than this Orange Blossom Bundt Cake! Great with orange-vanilla flavoring, spices and nuts I bet this Orange Blossom Bundt Cake is sure to win a few hearts! Give it a try and it will sure come out great. - 49.5205
Orange Poppy-seed Bundt Cake
Orange Poppy-Seed Bundt Cake has a Yummy taste.The vanilla extracts and eggs gives the Orange Poppy-Seed Bundt Cake Incredible taste. - 44.5773
Pumpkin Apple Bundt Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the white flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices.
3. Cream the butter, sugars, and orange rind until fluffy. Beat in the eggs. Stir in the pumpkin and apples.
4. Add the dry... - 38.6183
Applesauce Bundt Cake
Applesauce Bundt Cake is an amazing dessert which you really have to try at home. I served it at the last party and the guest loved it. Try this Applesauce Bundt Cake and you will understand why. - 29.3037
Apple Bundt Cake
Apples and orange juice give this cake a tangy flavour, and keep it super moist! - 0
Fruit And Nut Bundt Cake With Rum
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Oil a 9-inch bundt pan with unsalted margarine or cooking spray.
In a large bowl, sift the flours, nutmeg, baking powder, and baking soda together.
In another bowl, beat together egg substitute, oil, orange juice, rum... - 41.8011
Carrot Bundt Cake
In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine oil and sugar.
Add eggs one at a time and beat after each addition.
In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and cinnamon.
Add to oil mixture and beat.
Stir in grated carrots, pineapple,... - 42.0948
Pistachio Bundt Cake
Place cake mix, egjs, orange juice, oil and pudding mix in mixing bowl.
Mix at low speed with electric mixer for 1 minute; mix at high speed for 3 minutes or until well-blended.
Pour 2/3 of the batter into well-greased bundt pan.
Mix chocolate syrup into... - 36.6381
Spice Glazed Cherry Bundt Cake
Arrange the oven rack in the middle of the oven; preheat the oven to 350°F.
Spray a 10-inch Bundt pan with non-stick spray.
Combine the flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, nutmeg, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of the cinnamon in a large bowl.
Combine 1 cup of... - 45.4902
Bundt Apple Ring
Cream butter and sugar, add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add orange rind.
Combine applesauce and milk.
Sift together flour, baking powder, soda, salt and spices.
Add the dry mixture to creamed mixture alternately with applesauce... - 43.5738
Butter the inside of a fluted bundt mold or a small angel cake pan generously.
Sprinkle with pecans or slivered almonds.
Scatter crushed graham wafers mixed with 1 teaspoon cinnamon over the butter.
Beat butter and 1/2 cup sugar together.
Add 1 egg yolk at a... - 43.3434
Chocolate Orange Cake
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Lightly butter a 12-cup Bundt pan or equivalent baking pan.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cocoa.
In a medium bowl, beat together yogurt, applesauce, egg substitute, orange juice,... - 40.6817
Orange Slice Holiday Cake
Cream together shortening, brown sugar & molasses.
Add eggs; beat well.
Add milk & sifted flour slowly with seasonings, mix well.
Add fruits, dates, nuts and coconut to batter and mix well.
Pour into well greased and floured bundt pan.
Bake at 300 degrees for... - 44.0041
Easy Orange Cake
Orange Cake has a Great taste.The orange juice and egss gives the Orange Cake Superior taste. - 44.6101
Orange Poppy-seed Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease and flour a 10 inch bundt pan. Keep aside.
3. In an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Add in the eggs and beat well. Scrape the sides of the bowl... - 112.212
Scarlet's Orange Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. Butter and flour a 10-inch Bundt or tube pan. In a food processor, process the almonds with 1/2 cup of the granulated sugar until finely ground. Onto a piece of wax paper, sift the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda,... - 39.1689
Orange-coconut Pound Cake
Cream butter with sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Stir in orange rind.
Toss together flour, baking powder and 1/2 cup of the coconut.
Add to butter mixture alternately with orange juice, stirring until smooth.
Pour into a greased... - 42.6776
Orange Rind Cake
Put raisins, nuts and rind through a grinder.
Cream butter with sugar; stir in eggs and buttermilk, mixing well.
Add soda, flour and ground mixture.
Pour batter into a greased and floured bundt pan.
Bake in a 350Â° oven 45 to 60 minutes.
Serves... - 38.7357
Chocolate Orange Zucchini Cake
Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, soda, salt, and cinnamon; set aside.
Beat together margarine and sugar, add eggs one at a time and beat well.
With a spoon, stir in vanilla, orange peel and zucchini.
Alternately stir the dry ingredients and milk into... - 40.6689
Harvey Wallbanger Cake
In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and beat for 4 minutes on medium speed with electric mixer.
Remove 1 1/2 cups of batter, reserve for cupcakes.
Pour remaining cake batter into prepared pan.
PROGRAM TO MICROWAVE on '6' for 2 MINUTES, '4' for 25... - 42.101
Fresh Pineapple Cake
GLAZE: Use 1 1/2 cups pineapple and use the remainder as decoration.
Combine fruit with sugar and orange juice.
Simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
Turn into sieve and drain well.
Use fruit for cake batter.
Combine drained syrup with rum or rum extract to spoon over... - 44.0156
Grand Marnier Torte
Coat a 10 in. (25 cm) bundt pan with vegetable spray and then set it aside.
Cream margarine with fructose in a large bowl for about 10 minutes or until mixture is light and fluffy.
Beat in one egg.
Gradually add 1/2 c. (125 mL) of the cornstarch.
Beat in... - 43.4659
Holiday Pumpkin Bread
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Oil a 12-cup bundt pan.
In a large bowl, mix together egg substitute, fructose, oil, and applesauce.
Add pumpkin, orange juice, orange zest, raisins, and nuts.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking... - 44.4983
Combine all ingredients (except chocolate syrup) and beat for 4 minutes.
Pour 2/3 of batter into bundt pan.
Mix in 3/4 cup of chocolate syrup with remaining 1/3 of batter.
Add remaining chocolate batter to bundt pan.
Bake 350 Â° for about 1 hour. - 30.2736
Wonderful Pound Cake
Preheat oven to 325Â°.
Spray a 9-inch bundt pan or an equivalent size pan with a nonfat cooking spray, coat with unsalted margarine, or use a nonstick pan.
In a large bowl, with an electric mixer set on low to medium, cream the margarine until fluffy.
Mix... - 39.4844
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour-dust a 9 by 13-inch baking pan or a 10-inch bundt pan; set aside.
In a medium-size bowl, stir together sugar and oil.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, then stir in vanilla.
Stir in flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and baking... - 47.8317
Combine the first 7 ingredients in a large mixing bowl and blend to moisten.
Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
Stir in the chocolate chips.
Layer 3/4 cup of the batter in a greased bundt pan.
Drizzle with the chocolate syrup.
Layer the remaining batter over... - 39.8276
Celebration Coffee Cake
Pour margarine into bottom of well greased and flowered 12 cup bundt pan; cool.
Sprinkle brown sugar over margarine.
Press nuts into sugar mixture.
Cream margarine and sugar until light and fluffy; stir in orange juice and rind.
Add eggs, one at a time,... - 39.7555
Raised Fruit Cake
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake into water.
Let stand a few minutes; then stir until dissolved.
Pour hot milk over 1/4 cup sugar and the salt.
Cool to... - 47.7796
Eggless Date Nut Ring Cake
This date-nut ring cake is truly flavorsome and a delightful pick. Enjoy the goodness of dates and nuts in an orange-yoghurt flavor! - 52.9222
Glazed Carrot Cake
Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
Generously grease and flour 3 L (3 quart) bundt pan.
In large mixer bowl, combine dry ingredients.
Add soup and shortening.
Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes (300 strokes with spoon), scraping sides and bottom of bowl... - 44.8168
Mccall's Best Black Fruit Cake
1. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients required for the fruit mixture and mix well using hands.
2. Cover with clingwrap and keep overnight at room temperature.
3. Grease a 10 inch tube/ bundt pan with butter.
4. Line the greased pan... - 49.0471
Orange Chocolate Bubble Bread
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) Grease 12-cup fluted tube (bundt cake) pan with 1 tablespoon of the butter.
3) In a small microwavable bowl, microwave remaining butter on High 30 seconds. Stir in between.
4) Make 16 rolls from the... - 38.4722
Glazed Pound Cake
1. Generously grease 16-cup plastic bundt cake dish; coat with graham cracker crumbs. Beat sugar, margarine, eggs and vanilla in 3 1/2-quart bowl on low speed, scraping bowl constantly, 30 seconds. Beat on high speed, scraping bowl occasionally, 5 minutes.... - 33.472
Citrus Pound Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree
2. Prepare a greased bundt cake tin.
3. In bowl combine flour, baking soda and baking powder, mix well.
4. In a stand mixer cream the butter and add the sugar until well incorporated.
5. Add eggs one at a... - 112.935
Raisin Fruit Cake
Beat eggs until light and fluffy.
Slowly add oil and honey.
Combine dry ingredients.
Dust raisins and fruit with 1/4 cup of the flour mixture.
Stir remainder of flour mixture into egg mixture alternately with orange juice.
The batter... - 44.8044
Glazed Apple Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F. Lightly grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt pan.
2. Combine the sugar, eggs, oil, salt, juice, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl and blend well. This can be prepared in a mixer or by hand.
3. By... - 38.071
Golden Sangria Cake
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (350°). Grease and flour a 9-inch fancy tube pan (12 cup) or a 10-inch Bundt pan.
2. Combine the cake mix and the pudding mix in the large bowl of an electric mixer. Add the oil, wine, eggs and orange rind. Blend the mixture... - 34.4002
Chocolate Zucchini Cake
This Chocolate Zucchini Cake is a compelling dessert treat. I never knew that the vegetable could complement the cake so well. Just try this Chocolate Zucchini Cake to know what I mean. - 43.9565
Carrot Ring Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt pan. In large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
2. In small bowl, beat eggs slightly; stir in orange-juice concentrate, salad oil, and vanilla extract. Stir egg mixture, carrots,... - 32.3768
Wheat Germ Carrot Cake
Beat together oil, sugar, and eggs.
Mix in orange peel, vanilla, and carrot.
Combine wheat germ, flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Stir into carrot mixture.
Mix in raisins and pecans.
Turn into greased and floured 10-inch bundt pan.
Bake in... - 42.594
Hunt S Very Special Spice Cake
In large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, spices and salt.
Thoroughly mix Hunt's Tomato Sauce and soda in small bowl; add to flour mixture.
Stir in eggs, oil, nuts, raisins and fruit juice; mix well.
Pour into greased 10-inch Bundt or tube... - 38.9386
Apple Cider Carrot Cake
Mix together dry ingredients.
In another bowl, mix eggs, sugar, oil, cider, yogurt, vanilla and rind.
Stir in carrots, apple and raisins.
Add to dry ingredients and mix until well blended.
Pour into a greased bundt pan.
Bake at 350° for 50 to 60... - 50.4759
Apricot Brandy Cake
Cream butter and sugar; add eggs one at a time.
Sift dry ingredients; add to butter & sugar.
Mix alternately with sour cream; beat well.
Mix extracts and brandy together.
Add to batter.
Bake at 350 degrees for 60 to 75 minutes in a bundt pan or 10" tube... - 45.5657
Cook squash, covered, in a small amount of boiling water 15 minutes or until tender, drain.
Mash and drain again.
Set aside 1 cup squash.
Combine sugar and oil in a mixing bowl, beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until well blended.
Add eggs; beat... - 41.9824
Zucchini Nut Cakes
Prepare zucchini and sift flour with soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
With electric mixer, beat eggs until very light and fluffy.
Beat in sugar and oil, then blend in dry mixture and zucchini.
Stir in nuts.
Turn batter into 2 greased and floured small... - 43.5055
Insert shredding disc and shred carrots; you should have 2 cups.
Change to metal blade.
Process nuts with on-off bursts until coarsely chopped; set aside.
Process flour, soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt for 2 seconds to mix; transfer to a... - 48.164
Angel Food Cake With Fresh Berries
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a large bowl, add the egg whites and cream of tartar. Whip them to form stiff peaks using an electric blender.
3) In a bowl, combine the cake flour and sugar. Sift 1/3 of the mixture through a sieve into the... - 47.1871
Fangerine Dream Poppy Seed Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly coat 10-inch bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Make cake: Into medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. In large bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat vegetable oil spread... - 40.0963
Mystery Fudge Cake
1. Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
2. In another bowl beat together butter and sugar until smooth and blended.
3. Add eggs one at a time and beat well after each addition.
4. With a wooden spoon, stir in vanilla, orange peel, and green... - 44.45
Brandied Light Fruit Cake
Combine 3 tablespoons brandy, orange juice concentrate, and cranberries in a large bowl; cover and let stand at least 1 hour.
Combine dates and next 5 ingredients.
Add to cranberry mixture; stir well.
Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and spices.
Add to fruit... - 42.5825
Apple Cake With Nut Topping
Mix oil, sugar, and eggs and blend well.
Add dry ingredients and vanilla by hand.
Blend in nuts and apples.
Spoon batter into a well-greased tube or bundt pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Remove from oven and pour topping over cake.
Return cake to oven... - 47.8871
Seven Flavor Pound Cake
Stir soda into sour cream.
Separate the eggs and set aside yolks.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Cream butter and sugar together.
Add the egg yolks to the butter and sugar mixture, blend well.
Add a couple of spoons of cake flour to the... - 40.4661
Rosh Hashanah Honey Cake
This heavenly, rich and velvety chocolate honey cake is a perfect ending to a Rosh Hashanah dinner as the honey used in it symbolizes hope for a sweet year ahead. This Bundt honey cake is glazed with chocolate and sprinkled with sea salt making it perfect for... - 52.92
Lemon Swirl Marble Cake
1) Preheat oven to 325F.
2) To prepare lemon filling, in the top of double boiler beat egg yolks with a wooden spoon.
3) Add granulated sugar, 1/2 cup lemon juice, butter and 2 tablespoons lemon peel.
4) Cook and stir over simmering... - 50.246
Frosted Carrot Cake
In a medium size bowl, stir together sugar and oil; beat in eggs, one at a time, then stir in vanilla.
Stir in flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and carrots.
Pour batter into a lightly greased 10 inch non metallic bundt... - 42.3621
Hungarian Poppy Seed Cake
Hungarian Poppy Seed Cake is a delicious version of dessert recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will have a huge fan following! I bet, your child will also want to have this without any special ocassion! - 47.3839
Banana Nut Bread
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Oil spray a 12-cup bundt pan (my preference) or 9 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan, or rub the sides and bottom with unsalted margarine.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, oat bran, sugar substitute, and baking soda.
In a... - 40.4355
Combine raisins and kirsch and allow to macerate at room temperature at least an hour, longer if desired.
Soften gelatin in water in small saucepan; stir to mix; dissolve over very low heat.
In large mixing bowl combine egg whites, orange and lemon rinds,... - 44.9873
Harvey Wallbanger's Cake
Mix all ingredients together and beat for 4 minutes.
Pour batter into well greased and lightly floured Bundt pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes.
Dust with confectioners' sugar. - 32.8361
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Generously butter a 6-cup bundt pan.
Combine all ingredients except garnishes in food processor or blender and mix until smooth.
Pour into prepared pan and cover with foil.
Place in pan of water and bake until firmly set, about 1... - 34.4423
Holiday Green Cake
Mix together pecans, sugar and cinnamon.
Sprinkle one-third of the pecan mixture into the bottom and up the sides of 10-inch bundt cake pan.
In an electric mixer, blend together remaining ingredients and beat 5 minutes.
Alternately layer batter and remaining... - 34.8925
Tropical Pound Cake
Combine all ingredients.
Blend on low speed, then beat 3 min.at med.speed.
Pour batter in greased and floured 10" bundt pan.
Bake 60 min.at 325°, cool 15 min.in pan.
Remove and drizzle with glaze. - 30.7693
1. Line the bottom of a tube pan, angel food pan or bundt pan with baking paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F
3. Into a large basin, sift together, the flour and baking powder, 3-4 times, using a fine mesh sieve. Keep aside.
4. Lightly dust... - 46.5139
Southern Jam Cake
Place all ingredients in mixing bowl.
Blend at low speed, then beat at medium speed 2 minutes.
Grease 10- or 12-cup bundt or tube dish well.
Coat with graham cracker crumbs.
Spread batter in dish.
Place greased glass, open-end up, in 2 1/2- to 3-qt casserole... - 38.3071
Irish Fruit Cake
This Irish Fruitcake tastes incredible ! Try this fruity spicy and nutty bakes for your next dessert ! Your suggestions for this Irish Fruitcake are welcome ! - 47.1119
1 Combine warm milk and 1/2 cup flour. Beat thoroughly and cool. Dissolve yeast in warm water. Set aside for 5 minutes.
2 Combine milk mixture and yeast mixture. Mix thoroughly. Cover; let rise in warm place until double€”about 20 minutes.
3 Using... - 39.3316
Caribbean Christmas Ring
Thoroughly grease 10- to 12-cup microwave-safe Bundt pan with 3 tablespoons shortening; sprinkle with 1/2 cup chopped walnuts to coat evenly.
Sift flours, baking powder and baking soda into small bowl.
In large bowl, beat butter and granulated sugar until... - 44.8089
Orange Bundt Cake Recipes By Category