- » Orange Blossom Drink
Orange Blossom Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange blossom drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange blossom drink recipes.
Orange Blossom Cooler
Combine frozen concentrates and water.
Place sherbet and ice cream in bottom of punch bowl; break in small pieces with a large spoon.
Add juice mixture; stir till sherbet and ice cream are partially melted.
On top of punch, float ''blossoms" of orange slices... - 26.5827
Pour the gin and orange juice into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled sugar-frosted glass.
Garnish with orange slice. (Wet the rim of the glass with orange juice, then dip into sugar.) - 22.8234
Orange Blossom Fizz
Put the gin, orange juice, curacao, lemon juice and ice into an electric blender.
Whirl for 10 seconds.
Pour into a chilled glass.
Garnish with orange slice. - 29.621
You May Also Like!
Combine the orange juice and gin or vodka, triple sec and club soda in a large pitcher.
Add the ice cubes and pour into stemmed glasses. - 22.1948
1. In a hi-ball glass put ice cubes.
2. Add angostura bitters to the ice cubes and shake.
3. Add canned orange juice and gin together over the ice.
4. Stir gently and garnish with a sprig of fresh mint.
5. Serve chilled. - 32.7936
1. In a large pitcher, combine all the juices and grenadine. Mix well and refrigerate till service.
2. Top with club soda and martini cocktail and mix well.
3. Place ice cubes in 20 individual old fashioned glasses and pour prepared drink.... - 33.0948
1. In a food processor, process Jiggers light gin or rum, orange juice, lemon juice, sugar and cracked ice for about 10 -1 2 seconds until the mixture attains consistency of a sherbet.
2. Serve after garnishing with orange slices. - 33.7067
Orange Blossom Using Grenadine Syrup
1) Into the shaker with ice cubes, add the orange bitters
2) Add the dry gin, grenadine syrup and orange squash
3) Shake well
4) Strain the cocktail into a cocktail glass
5) Serve with a dash of orange peel juice
6) If more sweeter, reduce... - 33.648
Kentucky Orange Blossom Cocktail
1. In a cocktail shaker, add the bourbon, triple sec, orange juice and ice cubes and shake well.
2. Pour along with the ice cubes into a glass.
3. Garnish with a twist of lemon and serve chilled. - 104.529
Kali Ma Shooter
The Kali Ma Shooter, a quick shooter that utilizes El Corazon Perfect Puree. We bring some gin into the picture but we are not 100% sure it makes a massive difference in this shot because El Corazon is just so tasty. - 0
Honey Blossom Cocktail
Set the mood straight with a flowery citrus drink laced with a light and sweet flavor. This drink particularly doesn't demand any occasion to indulge. The recipe calls for St. Germaine Elderflower Liqueur to give it mixed flavors that is flowery and unique.... - 112.073
Medicine Hat Dandelion Wine
Medicine Hat Dandelion Wine is a unique wine with an intoxicating and addictive taste! The Medicine Hat Dandelion Wine is simply too tasty to resist. Try it! - 38.0628
Persimmon Or Kiwi With Liqueur
1) Slightly thaw the frozen persimmon on a plate and with a sharp knife, carve an X-shape
2) Peel a little skin, scoop out a teaspoon of the pulp and spoon in the orange liqueur.
3) Similarly, place the kiwi in a small glass and cut out the blossom... - 28.4873