- » Orange Blossom
Orange Blossom Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange blossom recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange blossom recipes.
1. In a food processor, process Jiggers light gin or rum, orange juice, lemon juice, sugar and cracked ice for about 10 -1 2 seconds until the mixture attains consistency of a sherbet.
2. Serve after garnishing with orange slices. - 33.7067
Orange Blossom Using Grenadine Syrup
1) Into the shaker with ice cubes, add the orange bitters
2) Add the dry gin, grenadine syrup and orange squash
3) Shake well
4) Strain the cocktail into a cocktail glass
5) Serve with a dash of orange peel juice
6) If more sweeter, reduce... - 33.648
Orange Blossom Flips
1) Blend all the ingredients in the container of an electric blender.
2) Continue the process till the mixture becomes smooth and frothy.
3) Serve on chilled cocktail glass and decorate with orange slice, if desired. - 33.5041
1. In a large pitcher, combine all the juices and grenadine. Mix well and refrigerate till service.
2. Top with club soda and martini cocktail and mix well.
3. Place ice cubes in 20 individual old fashioned glasses and pour prepared drink.... - 33.0948
1. In a hi-ball glass put ice cubes.
2. Add angostura bitters to the ice cubes and shake.
3. Add canned orange juice and gin together over the ice.
4. Stir gently and garnish with a sprig of fresh mint.
5. Serve chilled. - 32.7936
Orange Blossom Dessert
1. Sprinkle gelatine over cold water in a small saucepan. Place over low heat and stir until gelatine dissolves, about 4 to 5 minutes.
2. Remove from heat. Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
3. Add frozen concentrate and stir until melted. Fold in whipped... - 32.7464
Orange Blossom Cooler
Combine frozen concentrates and water.
Place sherbet and ice cream in bottom of punch bowl; break in small pieces with a large spoon.
Add juice mixture; stir till sherbet and ice cream are partially melted.
On top of punch, float ''blossoms" of orange slices... - 26.5827
Pour the gin and orange juice into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled sugar-frosted glass.
Garnish with orange slice. (Wet the rim of the glass with orange juice, then dip into sugar.) - 22.8234
Combine the orange juice and gin or vodka, triple sec and club soda in a large pitcher.
Add the ice cubes and pour into stemmed glasses. - 22.1948
Kali Ma Shooter
The Kali Ma Shooter, a quick shooter that utilizes El Corazon Perfect Puree. We bring some gin into the picture but we are not 100% sure it makes a massive difference in this shot because El Corazon is just so tasty. - 0
Orange Blossom Recipes By Category