- » Orange Basted Chicken
Orange Basted Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange basted chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange basted chicken recipes.
Chicken Orange Amandine
Combine flour, salt, and pepper in plastic or paper bag.
Add chicken pieces, a few at a time, and shake to coat.
In large skillet, brown chicken on all sides in hot vegetable shortening.
Meanwhile, combine orange marmalade, ginger, and water.
Place browned... - 37.0621
Chicken And Orange Kebabs
This Chicken And Orange Kebabs is simply irresistible and mouth-watering non-vegetarian recipe. Try this easy to prepare Chicken And Orange Kebabs dish; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 36.6968
Orange Cashew Chicken
Orange cashew chicken is a glazed chicken recipe. Fruited with orange juice to taste, the chicken slices are cooked with teriyaki baste and white wine. Stir fried in a wok with vegetables, the chicken is served with orange segments and roasted cashews. - 36.2234
Lemon Peppered Orange Chicken Smoked On A Yoder Wichita
1. Take two 1 gallon ziplock bags. Divide, and put chicken equally in both the bags.
2. Pour ¼ gallon of orange juice into each bag. Seal the bags, and pop them in refrigerator for 8 hours.
3. Then, in a colander drain chicken. Do not rinse.
4.... - 95.5869
Chicken L Orange
Sprinkle cavity of each chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt; hook wing tips into back.
Remove peel of 1 orange with vegetable peeler.
Cut peel into long strips; reserve for sauce.
Squeeze juice from 4 oranges; reserve juice for sauce.
Cut 2 of the squeezed oranges... - 43.6535
Sugar Free Orange Chicken
Orange Chicken is an amazingly easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Orange Chicken; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 29.4163
Chicken is a favorite at my home. I love entertaining and also trying out new and interesting chicken recipe. This chicken l'orange is one of my all time favorites. Especially when it comes to the taste and flavors. If you are a chicken lover you must try it... - 49.7399
Herb And Orange Grilled Chicken
Mix together garlic, orange peel, salt, thyme, rosemary and pepper in small bowl.
Slip fingers between skin and flesh of chicken, leaving skin attached.
Spread 1/4 of herb mixture under skin of each chicken quarter, pulling skin back over spices.
Mix together... - 35.2287
Chicken With Orange Sauce
Assemble Citrus Juicer.
Juice orange into glass measure (about 1/2 cup or 125 ml).
Pour juice and remaining ingredients except chicken into blender container.
Cover and process 2 or 3 cycles at CHOP, or until green pepper is finely... - 36.9139
Orange Cornish Hens
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Salt and pepper hens.
Melt margarine in baking dish in the oven.
Remove pan from oven.
Dip both sides of split hens in margarine.
Place skin side up in pan.
Mix syrup and orange juice concentrate, pour over halves.
Bake for one... - 30.9497
Chicken Baked In Orange Sauce
Brown chicken in hot oil.
Place in shallow baking pan.
Combine other ingredients and pour over chicken.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 45 minutes, or until tender, basting often. - 36.814
Chicken Orange Amandine
1 Preheat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2 In a plastic or paper bag, combine flour, salt, and pepper
3 Add in chicken pieces, a few at a time.
4 Shake well to coat evenly.
5 In a large skillet, heat Crisco.
6 Add in chicken... - 44.0081
Chicken With Orange And Ml
Brush the chicken portions with the butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Barbecue for about 8 minutes on each side.
Remove the chicken portions from the barbecue and thread onto skewers with the orange portions and figs.
(The chicken may be put on... - 32.1205
Twin Chickens L Orange
1) With ½ teaspoon salt, sprinkle cavity of each chicken. Hook the tip of the wings into back.
2) With a vegetable peeler, remove the peel of 1 orange and cut it into long strips. Reserve for the sauce.
3) Preheat oven to 375... - 47.1941
Orange Honey Chicken
Orange honey chicken is a flavorful and peppy broiled chicken recipe. Prepared with a marinade of lemon juice and honey, it is fruited with orange peel and flavored with a dash of garlic powder. Cooked with a baste of lemon-honey mix, it is served fresh and... - 32.8752
Raspberry Orange Chicken
Remove giblets and neck from chicken, and reserve for other uses.
Rinse chicken under cold, running water, and pat dry.
Place chicken, breast side up, on a rack in a roasting pan that has been coated with cooking spray.
Brush chicken with... - 36.765
Zesty Orange Barbecued Chicken
Combine all ingredients, except chicken; let stand 10 minutes.
Place chicken and sauce in large plastic bag; press air out and close securely.
Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight, turning over occasionally.
Remove chicken; reserve marinade.
Place on grill 6-8... - 32.8742
Orange Apricot Chicken Wings With Carrot Slaw
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup of the Orange juice, the apricot jam, honey, 1 tablespoon of the mustard, the orange zest (if using), garlic and 1/4 teaspoon of the black pepper.
3 Coarsely chop the... - 40.6235
Orange Chicken With Tarragon
1. Prick the chicken with fork tines on all sides and add to a shallow and snug fitting baking pan
2. In a measuring cup, mix orange juice, oil, Worcestershire sauce and tarragone and pour it over the chicken
3. Cover and allow to marinate for an hour... - 32.8319
Chicken A L Orange
Rub chicken with salt and pepper.
Broil under medium heat 1 hour.
Baste frequently with mixed butter and lime juice.
Mean while: Mix jelly, orange juice, mustard, sherry, ginger and Tabasco sauce.
Simmer until smooth.
Spoon over... - 46.3427
Honey And Orange Glazed Chicken
This Honey And Orange Glazed Chicken has never failed to make my mouth water ! This deliciously peppered and herbed roasted chicken cooked in sweet and tangy honey and orange syrup is a divine dinner treat . Try this Honey And Orange Glazed Chicken and feel... - 42.5796
Orange Glazed Chicken For Two
Place chicken in 9-inch round microproof baking dish, thick edges toward rim.
Sprinkle lightly with paprika.
Cover with waxed paper and cook on HI, 3 minutes.
Pour off fat and set aside.
Combine brown sugar, orange juice, vinegar, orange peel, and... - 35.6452
Orange Glazed Chicken
Orange Glazed Chicken has a fine taste. Orange Glazed Chicken gets its taste from chicken mixed with orange and chili sauce. Orange Glazed Chicken is cherished by chicken lovers. - 27.9474
Orange Glazed Chickens
Rinse chickens inside and out with cold water, drain, then pat dry.
Make Apricot Stuffing: pack lightly into neck and body cavities.
Smooth neck skin over stuffing and skewer to back;twist wing tips flat against skewered neck skin; tie legs to tails with... - 34.7022
Orange Marmalade Chicken Wings
Wash wings and dry with paper towelling.
Tuck the tips under the larger joints to form a triangle.
Place the butter in an 8 X 12-inch (20 x 30 cm) microwave-safe dish and melt 2 minutes at HIGH.
Mix together the tarragon or basil, salt, pepper and... - 39.3813
Orange Glazed Chicken Tidbits
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a medium mixing bowl, mix the orange spread, soy sauce, ginger and garlic powder together.
3) Toss the chicken pieces in the marinade, cover with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes, toss the... - 35.5984
Zesty Orange Barbecued Chicken Wings
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Cut the chicken wings in halves, arrange the wings in a plastic sealable bags.
3) In a bowl, mix together chilli sauce, marmalade, vinegar, mustard Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder.
4) Pour the marinade in... - 44.031
Chicken With Orange And Onion
1. In a large work bowl, season the chicken with salt and pepper and dredge it with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
3. Use a large heavy bottomed skillet.
4. Heat the oil over medium-high heat.
5. Brown the dredged chicken for 5... - 47.9231
Grilled Chicken With Hot 'n' Spicy Tequila-orange Marinade
1. To prepare marinade, heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic,-saute 3 minutes. Add jalapeno peppers and oranges,-cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add juice,-cook 2 minutes. Add tequila,- cook 3 minutes. Add... - 37.3538
Orange Chicken & Hamrolls With Watercress
1. Remove skin and snip off small rib bones from chicken breasts. Arrange in a single layer in large shallow baking pan, 13x9x2; pour salad dressing over; turn to coat all sides; cover lightly; let stand at room temperature, turning occasionally, 2 to 3... - 33.627
Chicken Wings With Honey & Orange Sauce
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cut tips off chicken wings (save tips for soup).
Halve remaining chicken wings at joint.
In 13x9-inch baking dish, blend remaining ingredients; add chicken and turn to coat.
Bake uncovered, basting occasionally, 40 minutes or until... - 36.2696
Orange Honey Baked Chicken
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) In a baking dish, combine orange juice concentrate, honey, lemon juice, orange peel, and ginger.
3) Add the chicken pieces, turning to coat all sides.
4) Let it marinate for 10 minutes.
5) Bake for 8... - 43.8764
Orange Roasted Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
2. Coat the chicken all over with melted margarine or butter.
3. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and rosemary.
4. In the cavity of the chicken, stuff the orange halves.
5. Arrange the chicken in a... - 47.2188
Orange Glazed Chicken
1. Sprinkle salt over the chicken pieces, brush witg butter and set aside
2. In a shallow container, mix honet and orange juice concentrate
3. On waxed paper, combine wheat germ, flour, paprika and thyme
4. Now, dip the chicken pieces in the orange... - 40.9542
Roast Chicken With Orange Beer Sauce
1) Preheat oven at 375°F
2) Stuff chicken and truss.
3) Rub salt and pepper over it.
4) Place in a roasting pan.
5) Mix 1 cup beer, orange juice, lemon juice, tomato paste, and sugar.
6) Pour some over the chicken.
7) Roast uncovered... - 45.1961
Orange-glazed Chicken Kabobs
Combine first 6 ingredients in a non-aluminum saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until mixture thickens.
Set aside to cool.
Trim excess for from chicken, cut chicken inch 1-inch pieces, and place... - 44.274
Orange Baked Chicken
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a shallow baking pan and arrange chicken in it with breast side up. Make sure that the chicken breasts do not overlap.
3) Sprinkle with seasonings and onion.
4) Take a bowl and combine flour with 1/2... - 46.7519
Orange Ginger Chicken
1 In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients to prepare the marinade except chicken.
2 In shallow 1-quart flameproof casserole, in a single layer arrange the chicken breasts.
3 Pour the marinade over chicken, cover, and refrigerate... - 41.0324
Smoky Orange Barbecued Chicken Sandwiches
1) Pre-heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
2) Keep a small saucepan over moderate flame and heat.
3) Pour in oil and fry onion 3 to 5 minutes or until soft.
4) In a blender, combine chipotle peppers in adobo, ketchup, orange juice... - 44.298
Orange Glazed Chicken With Rice
In a saucepan, combine jelly, 1/4 cup water and concentrate.
Cook and stir on low until jelly is melted.
Combine cornstarch and remaining water; gradually stir into jelly mixture along with mustard and hot pepper sauce.
Bring to a boil, stirring... - 44.9783
Orange Skillet Chicken
1) Remove excess fat from chicken.
2) Wash chicken with cold water; par dry.
3) Take a large skillet and coat it with cooking spray.
4) Add oil to the skillet and place over medium-high heat until hot.
5) Add chicken and cook until... - 45.5351
Blair S Chicken With Orange Sauce
Preheat oven to 325°.
Coat chicken with flour.
Mix remaining ingredients, except mushrooms, together thoroughly.
Place chicken in a shallow baking dish and pour sauce over.
Bake for 2 hours, basting regularly.
The last 1 5 minutes add mushrooms and stir in... - 39.6583
Orange Chicken And Rice
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) Foil-line a baking pan.
3) Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper to taste as well as monosodium glutamate. Place skin side down in the foil-lined baking dish.
4) In a bowl, mix the oil, orange... - 46.9989
Barbecued Chicken With Chile-orange Glaze
Barbecued Chicken With Chile-Orange Glaze is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Barbecued Chicken With Chile-Orange Glaze; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 43.6916
Chicken Marinated With Orange & Tarragon
chicken marinated with orange and tarragon is a fruity chicken recipe. The chicken is marinated with onion soup mix and orange marmalade for flavor along with tarragon. Oven cooked, it is basted with the marinade mix to a desired doneness. - 31.3773
Orange Chicken Pita With Vegetables And Tahini Dressing
1. Soak beans overnight in water with baking soda.
2. Pour a marinade of orange juice, paprika, turmeric, and cumin over chicken breasts arrange in a rimmed baking pan and refrigerate, covered, for 4 hours or overnight to absorb the flavors.
3.... - 45.6822
1) Cut the chickens into 4 pieces each.
2) Preheat oven slowly to 175 degrees C.
3) In a bowl marinate chicken in soy sauce for about half an hour.
4) Take out chicken from marinade and put in a greased roasting tin.
5) Pour soy sauce... - 42.7093
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Arrange the chicken breasts in a 13"x9"x2" baking dish. Drizzle the butter evenly over the breasts and sprinkle them with the paprika.
2. In a small bowl, combirie the onion, salt, rosemary, pepper, orange juice, and orange... - 32.7557
Orange Chicken With Carrots
Arrange chicken (place breasts bony side down) in a 9 by 13-inch baking dish; scatter carrots over top.
Combine orange juice concentrate, cornstarch, salt, and pepper; spoon over carrots and chicken.
Bake, covered, in a 375° oven for 40 minutes.
Remove from... - 33.3194
Currant Orange Chicken
In a saucepan, combine jelly, 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate, and 1/3 cup water; cook and stir till smooth.
Blend cornstarch, dry-mustard, and bottled hot pepper sauce with 1 tablespoon cold water; stir into jelly mixture; cook and stir till mixture... - 41.0281
Currant Orange Chicken
1) Combine together the jelly, ¼ cu of orange juice concentrate and 1/3 cup of water in a saucepan. Cook and stir the mixture till the jelly melts and mixture is smooth.
2) Blend together the dry mustard, cornstarch and bottled hot pepper sauce, add 1... - 43.1362
English Roast Chicken With Herbed Orange Stuffing
For stuffing: Saute veal in nonstick large skillet over medium-high heat until just beginning to lose pink color, about 3 minutes.
Transfer to large bowl.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in same skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion and carrots and saute until... - 43.484
Cranberry And Orange Stuffed Rock Cornish Hens
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Wash the hens in cold salted water and drain.
Remove and reserve any fat in the cavity.
In a food processor, grind the half-orange, peel and all, very fine.
Add the cranberries and sugar, and process until the cranberries are... - 39.8878
Honeyed Citrus Chicken
1. Put the chicken on a cutting board with the breast downward. Cut through the bottom part of the carcass using poultry shears or heavy kitchen scissors, making sure not to cut right through to the breast bone below.
2. Rinse the chicken with cold water,... - 39.3239