- » Orange Applesauce
Orange Applesauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange applesauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange applesauce recipes.
Orange Applesauce Muffins
In a medium mixing bowl combine all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, ground cinnamon, and salt.
Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients.
In a small mixing bowl combine egg, applesauce, orange peel, orange juice, and cooking oil.
Add all at... - 38.0991
1. Combine apples, orange juice, and lemon juice in a 2-quart microwave-safe casserole.
2. Cover tightly and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
3. Stir apples and continue microwaving on high for 9 minutes.
4. Cool apples. Transfer to a food processor or... - 30.3913
You May Also Like!
1. In medium bowl, beat together applesauce and cottage cheese. Fold in orange segments.
2. Divide mixture among 4 parfait glasses. Chill until serving time. Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon toasted coconut. - 16.1041
Applesauce Raspberry Gelatin Mould
In a large saucepan, bring applesauce and orange juice to a boil.
Remove from the heat; stir in the gelatin until dissolved.
Slowly add soda.
Pour into a 6-cup mold coated with cooking spray.
Refrigerate until firm.
Unmold onto a serving platter. - 31.286
Mashed Sweet Potatoes And Applesauce
Prick sweet potatoes with a fork.
Place in microwave oven on a paper towel, leaving space between the potatoes.
Microwave on high for 6 minutes.
Rearrange potatoes and turn them over.
Microwave for 6 more minutes.
Let potatoes stand, covered, for 3 more... - 36.0327
1. Combine all ingredients. Store in refrigerator until served. - 22.2057
Diamond Applesauce Brownies
In saucepan combine brown sugar and butter.
Cook and stir over medium heat till butter melts; remove from heat.
Beat in applesauce, egg, orange peel, and vanilla.
Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda; stir into applesauce mixture.
Stir in... - 45.7849
Applesauce Pineapple Salad
Combine gelatin and applesauce.
Mix in re maining ingredients.
Stir occasionally until slightly cool.
Refrigerate until firm. - 25.1269
Diamond Applesauce Brownies
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, combine the brown sugar and butter together.
3) Stir and cook over a medium heat until the butter is melted.
4) Remove from heat, beat in the applesauce, egg, orange peel and vanilla.
5)... - 47.2938
Honey Glazed Pork Loin With Chunky Applesauce
For applesauce, in a medium saucepan combine apples, water, garlic, and gingerroot.
Cover and bring to boiling.
Cover and simmer about 10 minutes or till apples are tender.
Stir in 1/4 cup honey, orange peel, and cinnamon.
Simmer, uncovered, for... - 47.0269
Combine cranberries, apples, water and orange juice.
Bring to a boil, turn heat down and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes until cranberries have popped and apples are tender.
Add honey and orange rind.
Puree in electric blender.
Serve warm or cold. - 33.6344
In 10-quart kettle or Dutch oven mix apples, oranges, and 1 cup water.
Cover and simmer till very tender, about 40 minutes, stirring down fruit occasionally.
Press fruit through a food mill.
Discard peels left in mill.
Return fruit to kettle.
Add sugar, as... - 39.3582
Orange Applesauce Recipes By Category