- » Orange Apple Pineapple Drink
Orange Apple Pineapple Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange apple pineapple drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange apple pineapple drink recipes.
Pineapple Strawberry Orange Smoothie And Apple Banana Smoothie
A healthy and wholesome beverage ! This video illustrates a way to make a thick and fruity beverage which is quick to fix and delicious. The comforting combination of fruits gives a very refreshing drink. Your ideal companion on a summer morning to make you... - 120.5
Skewer drained pineapple chunks, apple chunks, lemon, and orange slices onto wooden picks in an assorted fashion.
Combine reserved pineapple juice, Burgundy, canned pineapple juice, brandy, and sugar in a container.
Add skewered fruit... - 39.6928
Hot Mulled Pineapple Juice
In saucepan, combine all ingredients; simmer 15 minutes.
Garnish with quartered orange slices. - 30.3419
Combine all ingredients in large saucepan.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
Remove from heat and strain.
Pour hot wassail in heat proof punch bowl.
Garnish with slices of unpeeled apple, studded with cloves, if desired. - 30.5666
In a large saucepan combine pineapple juice, cider, apricot nectar, orange juice, cinnamon sticks and cloves.
Bring to a boil over medium heat; reduce heat.
Simmer for 15 minutes.
Into a strainer over punch bowl pour hot punch.
Float orange slices in punch. - 33.1712
Hot Fruity Sipper
1) Take a large saucepan and combine tea bags with water. Bring the mixture to a boil and remove from heat.
2) Cover and steep for about 5 minutes.
3) Remove tea bags and add all the remaining ingredients. Reduce heat and simmer for about 15 minutes... - 36.7206
Combine ingredients together, in order given, just before serving.
Pour mixture into punch bowl; garnish with lemon slices and fresh sprigs of mint. - 25.4432
Combine fruit juices, stirring well.
Before serving, garnish with mint sprigs, if desired.
About 120 calories per cup. - 30.8161
Put first 3 ingredients in blender container; blend till pureed.
Heat with next 4 ingredients to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 15 to 20 minutes; strain.
Serve in mugs with orange slice floaters. - 34.2147
Deep South Wassail
1) In a saucepan, add all the ingredients.
2) Mix well.
3) Heat and allow to simmer.
5) Serve hot with a side of extra honey, if desired. - 39.4052
Non Alcoholic Wassail
1) Take a Dutch oven and combine all ingredients in it. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Cover and reduce heat. Simmer for about 30 minutes.
3) Uncover and simmer for another 30 minutes.
4) Strain and discard spices.
5) Pour wassail in... - 38.6855
Pineapple Fruit Cup
1. Chill the cans of juice and bottles of drink in advance.
2. Cut the oranges in half and squeeze out the juice.
3. Peel, core and finely chop the apple.
4. Combine all the ingredients in a large jug and mix together thoroughly.
5. Pour fruit cup into tall... - 37.4359
Quick Fruit Punch
1) In a jug, add pineapple, orange, and apple juices.
2) Slowly add in the drink mix.
3) Add 1 cup sugar and mix well
4) Refrigerate for several hours.
5) serve. - 38.669
Stir all ingredients together and heat on stove until warm.
Stir before serving.
Tastes great cold and stores in refrigerator up to one month. - 29.403
Pour juices and ginger ale into punch bowl.
Top with scoops of sherbet.
Serves 50. - 32.3194
Pink Tulip Punch
Place raspberries in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth.
Pour raspberry puree through a wire-mesh strainer into container, discarding pulp and seeds remaining in strainer.
Add banana and 1 can juice concentrate; cover and process... - 31.8825
Boil sugar and water for one minute and cool; add juices and freeze in a Bundt pan or a similar mold.
Thaw 1 -1 1/2 hours before serving.
Add cold ginger ale and champagne.
Serve over block of ice in punch bowl or substitute frozen ring mold of punch... - 38.1895
Refrigerate 1 quart of the cider and pour remaining 1 quart into a saucepan with the spices.
Cook 15 minutes and strain to remove spices.
Combine the spiced and chilled cider and fruit juice concentrate in a chilled punch bowl; blend well.
Slowly pour in the... - 31.6889
1. In a punchbowl combine fruit juices.
2. In cheesecloth bag tie whole cloves and mix well adding to juice with other spices and sugar to dissolve sugar.
3. Let it stand for several hours and when ready to serve, stir well removing spice... - 46.3536
Stir all ingredients together.
Color with grenadine if desired. - 28.8701
Combine cider, juices, cloves, and sugar; bring to simmer.
Strain; add vodka.
Stud each orange with cloves; float in punch.
Ladle into punch glasses. - 33.2471
1) In a large bowl, add all the juices to combine.
2) Drop in orange slices and lightly stir.
3) Sprinkle nutmeg on top before serving. - 36.8626
1) In a large kettle, add in apple juice, orange juice, lemon juice, sugar, pineapple juice, cloves and cinnamon sticks.
2) Let the mixture come to a boil. Turn down the flame and let it simmer for about 1 hour.
3) Remove the cinnamon sticks and cloves... - 39.7959
In large saucepan, combine all ingredients.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 15 to 20 minutes; strain.
Pour into mugs; trim with floaters of thin orange slices studded with whole cloves. - 29.5889
Wild Greens Punch Deluxe
1. Pour the boiling water over 1 1/2 quarts of shredded mixed wild greens, orange peel, and lemon peel. Bring to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes. Strain the mixture and sweeten with honey while hot. Cool.
2. Add the orange juice concentrate and lemon juice... - 28.2959
Chill the cans and ginger-ale bottles.
Mix all the ingredients in a large jug.
Serve in individual glasses and top with ginger-ale ice. - 25.8491
Wassail Punch is a delicious cocktail of fruit juices that features as a prime component of my party menu. This spicy holiday punch is an addiction. Try this Wassail Punch and let me know if you€™ve liked it. - 36.4291
1) Into a large kettle or Dutch oven, add all the fruit except the oranges.
2) Bring it to a boil after adding in lemon juice, sugar and water.
3) Simmer for 10 minutes after reducing heat.
4) Stir in oranges and cook again for 5 minutes more.
5) Take... - 43.831
A heavenly out of this world experience…the Banana Ambrosia promises just that. A delicious combination of orange, banana, apples, and pineapple…all in one. - 44.5509
Cut the pineapple into big pieces, add 1 teacup of water and put in a liquidiser. Strain the juice.
Put the grapes in a liquidiser and strain the juice.
Mix the pineapple, grape and orange juices.
Peel and chop the apples and add to the fruit juices.
Just... - 31.7248
Place all ingredients in large pitcher; blend well.
Pour over ice just before serving. - 27.5491
1. Bring to boil water and sugar.
2. Combine with rest of ingredients and chill. - 29.9881
Spiced Cider Punch
1) Take a Dutch oven and combine together cinnamon, cider and cloves in it. Bring the mixture to a boil. Cover and reduce heat. Simmer for about 15 minutes.
2) Strain cider and remove spices. Chill.
3) Combine cider with juice.
4) Take a punch... - 37.2409
Dobel Ponche Cocktail
In a large pot, place the fruit, sugar, cinnamon, and 8 cups of water. Bring to a boil and lower heat and simmer for 1 hour. Let chill and add tequila. Serves over ice and garnish with an orange slice. - 23.8601
Juice the pineapple, grapes, orange and apple.
Whizz in a blender with the mango, banana and a couple of ice cubes for a super sweet smoothie. - 32.1622
Hot Citrus Mulled Wine
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the apple cider, pineapple juice, undiluted orange juice concentrate, brown sugar, cinnamon sticks, and cloves. Mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 5 to 6 hours. Remove and discard the... - 28.5055
In large saucepan, combine juices and spices.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
Stir in rum and heat through.
Serve with cinnamon stick stirrers. - 34.618
Ruby Fruit Smoothie
All ingredients should be chilled before use.
Combine all ingredients in a blender.
Cover and blend until smooth.
Pour into tall glasses and garnish with sliced peaches. - 29.7102
Island Luau Tropical Smoothie- Fruit Smoothie
Embrace the taste of the islands with this frosty tropical smoothie featuring frozen fruits & sweet coconut cream. I made this one for a family luau (hence the name) and it's become one of my favorites. It's super refreshing. I accidentally froze a cup of... - 0
Low Calorie Strawberry Smoothie
Learn how to make an easy fruit smoothie recipe using a Blendtec or Vitamix commercial blender. This easy strawberry smoothie recipe is loved by adults and kids alike. It is one of the most popular low calorie and low fat smoothie recipes in the world and is... - 0
Uncooked Fruit Dishes
Mix, and keep covered in refrigerator.
Use with any fresh-fruit appetizer or dessert to enhance flavor and prevent discoloration of cut fruitsÃ¢â‚¬â€or drink plain or with chilled soda water and ice cubes. - 20.1268
Fruit Candy Bars
Put fruit and ginger through grinder; it should be finely ground.
Add 3/4 cup sugar, butter or margarine and orange juice, blending thoroughly.
Gradually stir in enough wafer crumbs to make mixture sufficiently stiff to form into fingers.
Coat fingers with... - 35.1083