- » Orange Apple
Orange Apple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange apple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange apple recipes.
Orange Apple Apricot Scones
1) Preheat the oven to 425Â°F.
2) Grease a heavy baking sheet lightly.
3) In a large bowl, mix the both the flour, wheat germ, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
4) Then, cut the butter into the dry ingredients.
5) In another... - 45.8815
Orange Apple Crisp
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°.
2) Take a pie plate, 9 inch in size and grease it before placing the apples in it.
3) Sprinkle a mixture of cinnamon and nutmeg on the apples.
4) Water the orange juice to make it equal to a... - 45.8744
Orange Sweet Cake
1. Combine biscuit mix, granulated sugar, eggs, orange rind, orange juice, vanilla and 3 tablespoons of the butter in a large mixing bowl. Beat at low speed with electric mixer 1/2 minute to blend ingredients. Increase speed to medium-high; beat 4 minutes.... - 40.0502
Orange Apple Flan
1) Dissolve the jelly in a little hot water and add up to Â½ pint cold water.
2) Peel and core the apples, cut into slices.
3) In a pan put the sugar and Â¼ pint of water and bring to boil.
4) Put the apple slices into the sugar... - 38.2884
Orange Apple Cake
1. Grease bottoms of three 8-inch layer cake pans.
2. Measure flour, pumpkin pie spice] baking powder, soda and salt into sifter.
3. Beat shortening with sugar until fluffy in the large bowl of electric mixer at medium speed. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, until... - 37.4381
Orange Apple Herb Tea
1) Take a non-metal container and combine tea bags with boiling water.
2) Cover and steep for about 5 minutes.
3) Remove tea bags and add honey.
4) Stir in apple juice and mix well. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
5) Add orange... - 36.3761
Orange Apple Ice
In medium bowl, combine apple sauce and marmalade; mix well.
Carefully fold in beaten egg whites.
Pour into 8- or 9-inch square pan.
Cover; freeze until firm.
Scoop frozen mixture into dessert dishes or orange shells. - 22.9592
Orange-apple Pinwheel Salad
1. Peel and slice oranges.
2. Core and slice apples.
3. Arrange on lettuce with orange and apple wheels alternating. - 16.0074