- » Orange Almond Sauce
Orange Almond Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange almond sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange almond sauce recipes.
Chicken In Orange Almond Sauce
1) Take a large skillet, melt butter, and brown chicken with 1/4 teaspon salt..
2) Remove from pan and reserve drippings.
3) Let the chicken cool down and separate meat from bones.
4) To the reserved drippings, add flour, spices, salt and stir for a... - 48.7426
Chicken In Orange Almond Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Use Â½ teaspoon of salt to season the chicken.
3) In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil and brown the chicken lightly.
4) In a shallow baking dish, arrange the browned chicken. Set... - 46.0721
Orange Braised Chicken With Almond Sauce
1) In a 4-quart saucepan, saute the onion over a medium-high heat for 5 minutes, until it begins to brown.
2) Stir in the garlic, allspice and chicken, then cook for about 2 minutes on each side.
3) Stir in the broth, bring to a simmer, add about 1... - 44.2431
Chicken With Orange And Almond Sauce
1) With a knife trim chicken joints. Rub salt and pepper on it.
2) In a pan heat butter and brown chicken on both sides.
3) Cover pan with a lid, lower the heat and fry for a further 25-30 minutes till chicken is tender.
4) Take off... - 35.413
You May Also Like!
Carrots In Orange Sauce With Almonds
Carrots are a rich source of Vitamin A. Here’s combining the best of taste and health. This carrots in orange sauce with almonds is for you if you love carrots. Another great carrot dish. - 52.3085
Fish Steaks In Orange Sauce With Broccoli And Almonds
Put the butter in a bowl and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the cornflour (cornstarch) and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the orange juice and cook for 3 minutes, whisking after each minute. Stir in the orange rind. Keep the sauce warm.
Put the fish steaks in a dish... - 30.2067
Mandarin Almond Cream Sauce
1) In a saucepan, heat butter.
2) Add almonds and saute till lightly browned.
3) Remove almonds and keep aside.
4) In a bowl, add reserved liquid from oranges and cornstarch and mix well.
5) Add to the saucepan and mix well.
6) Allow to boil stirring... - 44.4629
Meringue With Orange Sauce
Beat egg whites until frothy; sprinkle over cream of tartar and salt; beat until stiff but not dry.
Gradually beat in sugar and add extract.
Pour into a buttered loaf pan (9x5x3 inches) and put in pan of hot water.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.)... - 39.3298
Citrus Lingcod With Orange Almond Rice
Finely shred 1 1/2 tablespoons each orange and grapefruit peel (colored part only) and 1 teaspoon each lemon and lime peel (colored part only).
Mix peels and set aside.
Cut remaining peel and all white membrane from grapefruit, lemon, lime, and 2 of the... - 46.0197
Tagliatelle With Caramelized Oranges And Almonds
Taglicitelle With Caramelized Oranges And Almonds! Doesn€™t that recipe title itself sound yummy!!! This is an exquisite and sinfully delicious past spreparation that youjust have to try! Trust me the Taglicitelle With Caramelized Oranges And Almonds is... - 46.4093
Kohlrabi With Orange And Almonds
Melt the butter in a medium pan, add the oil and soften the onions really well.
Cut the unpeeled kohlrabi into quarters, or eight pieces depending on size.
Add them to the saucepan and, as soon as they seem to be absorbing some of the butter and oil, add the... - 35.8583
Chicken With Mandarin Oranges And Almonds
This Chicken With Mandarin Oranges And Almonds is just right for any day when you relax and want to have something to eat. A chicken recipe, it is great for all those who love to have non-veg items in their plates! - 47.1249
Company Chicken With Orange And Almonds
1. Heat the oil and 2 tablespoons of the butter in a heavy 12- or 14-inch skillet over moderately high heat. Add the chicken thighs and cook uncovered, for 15 minutes, turning them occasionally. Meanwhile, grate the rind from the lemon and from 1 orange, then... - 36.4452
Almond Milk Sauce
Have you prepared a good dessert, now this almond milk sauce will make it taste great! Richly textured and amazingly delicious almond milk sauce fits perfectly with your favorite desserts as well as fries. My peers simply love them, I bet even your peers too... - 34.7835