- » Orange
Orange is a citrus fruit and is considered a berry. The rind or skin of orange is thick and inside flesh is divided among various sections. Oranges are bright in color and cultivated and grown widely in hot climate. ... More »
Orange And Asparagus Salad With Citrus Vinaigrette
If you want to use asparagus in a salad, here is a terrific recipe for you. Take a look at this excellent video that presents a super simple recipe to make an extraordinary super flavorful salad. The video also speaks about the benefits of ingredients and... - 133.239
Baked Trout With Orange And Herb
A recipe for all season. This video entails a very special preparation of baked rainbow trout with herbs and oranges. The sliced oranges bring a very zesty taste to this special dish. A very easy and flavorful way to prepare trout, it has a absolute... - 130.795
Old Fashioned Drink
Derek here makes the classic Old Fashioned Drink. Muddling of all the fruits brings about much more flavor to this drink. We guarantee that you will love it. Watch, learn and make this fantastic drink. Cheers! - 125.737
1. Using a sieve, sift the flour into a large ball. Add the baking powder, salt, and cardamom.
2. Mix the ingredients with a whisk, until they are all well incorporated. Set aside.
3. Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F (232 degrees... - 125.726
Easy Orange Trout
Orange Trout is a very fancy and delicious dish. It's very simple to make without much effort. You should surely try making it and I'm sure your family and friends will enjoy it. - 123.882
Orange Beef Stir Fry
Have you ever tried beef flavored with orange? See this impressive video that shares this unique recipe that goes perfectly with snow peas. The recipe is easy, quick, fresh and delicious making it a must try. Watch the video and gear up to prepare this beef... - 119.993
Homemade Triple Sec
What does triple sec taste like? It’s orangey, citrusy, sweet and fragrant and when it comes to mixing fantastic cocktails, this is one ingredient that you must have on hand in your bar! Clint shows you how to make your own homemade triple sec that tastes... - 115.043
Halloween Green And Orange Pasta
An awesome idea for a Halloween meal! If you’re hosting a Halloween party, then you have to watch this recipe. It is super easy to make and looks so appealing! A green spaghetti topped with an orange sauce! Spooky enough, but not enough to stay away from! - 111.466
Orange Yogurt Smoothie
A delightful blend of orange banana and low fat yogurt - this smoothie is the perfect breakfast smoothie for carb-metabolic types. It is packed goodness of nutrients and will keep your energy high till lunch. - 107.838
Seared Scallops In Orange Butter Sauce
Kick off those winter blues and warm it up with the orange scallops and rosemary rice. Nikki the foodie is in the kitchen showing you how to get it done with scallops seared to perfection and served with some orange butter sauce! A worthwhile video to watch... - 104.817
Raw Orange Vanilla Creamy Frosting
1. Soak the cashews in a cup of water for 1 1/2 hours.
2. In a blender throw in the soaked cashews.
3. Add the dates in it.
4. Squeeze in the fresh orange juice.
5. Add the orange zest, salt and vanilla.
6. Pulse it together until the consistency is... - 104.507
Host Caitlin shows you a great dessert option that is not only delicious, but super easy to make. Candied clementines (or oranges can be used instead) are always a fan favorite at parties. - 104.335
Tropical Orange Roxy
Need a happy, carefree, refreshing drink to lighten up your mood. This tropical, fruity drink transports you to the tropical islands at one shot. A light, refreshing cocktail of coconut, tequila, orange juice, and lemon/lime soda, this drink is anything but... - 104.058
Sparkling Orange Juice
Unexpected guests at home and don't know what to serve for beverages? Try this Sparkling Orange Juice, which can be prepared in no time and is delicious. Your guests will certainly call you up to ask for the recipe. - 101.768
Raw Mango And Orange Icepop Granita
Raw food delicacies can be refreshing besides being nutritious and healthy. Check out Santiago showing how to make Icepop Granita with raw mango, orange and lime extracts. Great summer treat for kids and adults as well! - 97.7423
Orange Blossom Salad Dressing
Nothing complements chicory salad better than orange blossom salad dressing. Summery, sweet and citrusy, this salad dressing is extremely simple to make and brings to your table a whole gamut of exciting flavors. - 96.2509
Baby Orange Beauty Water
1. Skin the orange and remove the seeds.
2. In a blender, add the water, orange, baby greens and ginger root and blend well.
3. Pour into glasses as serve as a healthy beverage. - 95.9444
Orange Marmalade Glazed Duck
If you don’t know how to cook a whole duck, don’t try it without a foolproof recipe. There is nothing bad than spoiling a whole duck. In this video, you will find an Orange marmalade Glazed Duck recipe with ingredient quantity list, step by step video... - 94.7176
Orange And Spinach Smoothie
Won't you like to try out a refreshing and healthy smoothie? Here is a fantastic video that shows an absolutely nutritious spinach and orange smoothie. The video displays an excellent technique for peeling oranges. Take a look to make your own fresh green... - 93.153
Candied Orange Peel Dessert
Get some simple dessert ideas from this Candied Orange Peel Dessert. This video will show you how to make candied orange peel. You can use it in baked items or turn it into a nice dessert. Give it a go! - 88.3948
Chinese Orange Pork
Here the chef has shared a unique Chinese style orange pork recipe. The pork is simply deep fried after coating with a batter and then dredged in a flavorful sauce. Try out this scrumptious Chinese orange pork with an amazing orange flavor and surprise your... - 77.4342
Delicious Squid With Sour Orange
Sour orange is an exotic and an excellent cooking ingredient that imparts a bitter-tart twang to any dish, and squids are no different. Whether you are a seafood lover or not, you will totally lap up this lip-smacking dish that is a breeze to make. Kimberly... - 73.7121
Gingerbread With Orange Sauce
In medium mixing bowl, combine all gingerbread ingredients.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer until blended, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
Pour batter into 9-inch square baking dish.
Shield corners... - 49.3796
Orange Peel Chutney
The peel of orange has its place in the cuisine of food in traditional indian dishes, and one such dish is the Orange Peel Chutney. But before that let us go step by step.
How to dry orange peel:-
Peel 2 fresh oranges with a vegetable peeler, taking care not... - 48.9049
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C)
2) Lightly greased 6 1/2 inch (17cm) round cake pan and line with parchment paper and grease again.
3) In a bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and creamy.
4) Fold in orange rind,... - 48.5444
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Butter and flour madeleine pan (available in gourmet shops).
Beat eggs, orange juice, and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
Continue beating until light and fluffy.
Mix in orange peel.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Stir in... - 47.6087
Florida Orange Nut Bars
Health bars are always good to keep handy at home. Since my kids love oranges, i like to prepare Florida Orange Nut Bars. The oranges come together with the nuts in a delicious way. Any other creative combinations are welcome! - 47.5605
1) In a bowl, add butter and cream. Slowly add in the sugar and beat till light and fluffy.
2) Add in the egg, orange rind, juice, and vanilla and beat well.
3) Combine the flour, salt, and soda and slowly add to the creamed mix.
4) Mix in the... - 47.2483
Orange Flavored Doughnuts Dipped In Honey Syrup
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine baking soda and 2 cups of flour and sieve. Keep aside.
2. In a large sized bowl, combine ¼ cup oil, ¼ cup sugar, 1 teaspoon orange peel, eggs and orange juice. Mix well and beat using a whisk till well combined.
3.... - 47.0731
Orange Roughy Primavera
1.Coat grill with cooking spray.
2. Preheat grill for 5 minutes.
3.Make thin slices of onion, carrot, zucchini and re pepper.
4. Take a small bowl and mix together oil, pepper, thyme and rosemary.
5.Pour some herb oil over the vegetables and grill for... - 47.0649
1. Line a muffin tray or bun trays with paper cases and lightly grease them with oil
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C
3. In a large mixing bow, combine flour, salt, baking powder, sugar, orange zest, olive oil, egg... - 46.9517
1. Preheat oven to 325° Fahrenheit.
2. Using a sieve, sift flour with salt and soda.
3. In a large mixing bowl, put together margarine, yogurt, sugar and vanilla; beat until creamy.
4. Add sifted flour and orange rind; blend until smooth to... - 46.6614
1.Preheat oven to 425 degrees F or 220 degrees C.
2.Combine butter and sugar to get a light and fluffy mixture.
3.Add in orange rind and mix.
4.Sift the dry ingredients together and add to the butter mixture.
5.Add in crushed cardamom,... - 46.6558
Raisin Orange Turnovers
Combine raisins, water, and orange juice in saucepan.
Bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes.
Then add sugar, tapioca, cinnamon, and salt.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
Remove from heat; add vinegar, butter, and orange... - 46.6424
Orange Walnut Torte
Orange Walnut Torte is an irresistible dessert recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious recipe of fruit and nut; I am sure you would love to try this Orange Walnut Torte again-n-again. - 46.524
Orange Seed Strips
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Grease two cookie sheets.
2. In a food processor, blend all the ingredients except sunflower and sesame seeds using the steel blade of the processor and on and off button.
3. Prepare dough by running the... - 46.4768
Orange Lake Amandine
1) Take a skillet and heat butter in it.
2) Sauté the almonds until they turn golden brown in color.
3) Keep them aside.
4) Season the fillets with salt and pepper along with thyme.
5) Dip each of them in milk before dredging in flour.
6) Take the... - 46.4678
Orange Scented Creme Brulee With Orange Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 160C/140C fan/gas .
2) In a pan, heat the double cream and milk, then add the vanilla seeds into the pan.
3) In a bowl, whisk the egg yolks, sugar and orange zest until thick and pale, then stir in the scalded... - 46.3112
Orange Recipes By Category