- » Orange
Orange is a citrus fruit and is considered a berry. The rind or skin of orange is thick and inside flesh is divided among various sections. Oranges are bright in color and cultivated and grown widely in hot climate. ... More »
Orange And Asparagus Salad With Citrus Vinaigrette
If you want to use asparagus in a salad, here is a terrific recipe for you. Take a look at this excellent video that presents a super simple recipe to make an extraordinary super flavorful salad. The video also speaks about the benefits of ingredients and... - 133.239
Baked Trout With Orange And Herb
A recipe for all season. This video entails a very special preparation of baked rainbow trout with herbs and oranges. The sliced oranges bring a very zesty taste to this special dish. A very easy and flavorful way to prepare trout, it has a absolute... - 130.795
Old Fashioned Drink
Derek here makes the classic Old Fashioned Drink. Muddling of all the fruits brings about much more flavor to this drink. We guarantee that you will love it. Watch, learn and make this fantastic drink. Cheers! - 125.737
1. Using a sieve, sift the flour into a large ball. Add the baking powder, salt, and cardamom.
2. Mix the ingredients with a whisk, until they are all well incorporated. Set aside.
3. Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F (232 degrees... - 125.726
Easy Orange Trout
Orange Trout is a very fancy and delicious dish. It's very simple to make without much effort. You should surely try making it and I'm sure your family and friends will enjoy it. - 123.882
Orange Beef Stir Fry
Have you ever tried beef flavored with orange? See this impressive video that shares this unique recipe that goes perfectly with snow peas. The recipe is easy, quick, fresh and delicious making it a must try. Watch the video and gear up to prepare this beef... - 119.993
Homemade Triple Sec
What does triple sec taste like? It’s orangey, citrusy, sweet and fragrant and when it comes to mixing fantastic cocktails, this is one ingredient that you must have on hand in your bar! Clint shows you how to make your own homemade triple sec that tastes... - 115.043
Halloween Green And Orange Pasta
An awesome idea for a Halloween meal! If you’re hosting a Halloween party, then you have to watch this recipe. It is super easy to make and looks so appealing! A green spaghetti topped with an orange sauce! Spooky enough, but not enough to stay away from! - 111.466
Orange Yogurt Smoothie
A delightful blend of orange banana and low fat yogurt - this smoothie is the perfect breakfast smoothie for carb-metabolic types. It is packed goodness of nutrients and will keep your energy high till lunch. - 107.838
Seared Scallops In Orange Butter Sauce
Kick off those winter blues and warm it up with the orange scallops and rosemary rice. Nikki the foodie is in the kitchen showing you how to get it done with scallops seared to perfection and served with some orange butter sauce! A worthwhile video to watch... - 104.817
Raw Orange Vanilla Creamy Frosting
1. Soak the cashews in a cup of water for 1 1/2 hours.
2. In a blender throw in the soaked cashews.
3. Add the dates in it.
4. Squeeze in the fresh orange juice.
5. Add the orange zest, salt and vanilla.
6. Pulse it together until the consistency is... - 104.507
Host Caitlin shows you a great dessert option that is not only delicious, but super easy to make. Candied clementines (or oranges can be used instead) are always a fan favorite at parties. - 104.335
Tropical Orange Roxy
Need a happy, carefree, refreshing drink to lighten up your mood. This tropical, fruity drink transports you to the tropical islands at one shot. A light, refreshing cocktail of coconut, tequila, orange juice, and lemon/lime soda, this drink is anything but... - 104.058
Sparkling Orange Juice
Unexpected guests at home and don't know what to serve for beverages? Try this Sparkling Orange Juice, which can be prepared in no time and is delicious. Your guests will certainly call you up to ask for the recipe. - 101.768
Raw Mango And Orange Icepop Granita
Raw food delicacies can be refreshing besides being nutritious and healthy. Check out Santiago showing how to make Icepop Granita with raw mango, orange and lime extracts. Great summer treat for kids and adults as well! - 97.7423
Orange Blossom Salad Dressing
Nothing complements chicory salad better than orange blossom salad dressing. Summery, sweet and citrusy, this salad dressing is extremely simple to make and brings to your table a whole gamut of exciting flavors. - 96.2509
Baby Orange Beauty Water
1. Skin the orange and remove the seeds.
2. In a blender, add the water, orange, baby greens and ginger root and blend well.
3. Pour into glasses as serve as a healthy beverage. - 95.9444
Orange Marmalade Glazed Duck
If you don’t know how to cook a whole duck, don’t try it without a foolproof recipe. There is nothing bad than spoiling a whole duck. In this video, you will find an Orange marmalade Glazed Duck recipe with ingredient quantity list, step by step video... - 94.7176
Orange And Spinach Smoothie
Won't you like to try out a refreshing and healthy smoothie? Here is a fantastic video that shows an absolutely nutritious spinach and orange smoothie. The video displays an excellent technique for peeling oranges. Take a look to make your own fresh green... - 93.153
Candied Orange Peel Dessert
Get some simple dessert ideas from this Candied Orange Peel Dessert. This video will show you how to make candied orange peel. You can use it in baked items or turn it into a nice dessert. Give it a go! - 88.3948
Chinese Orange Pork
Here the chef has shared a unique Chinese style orange pork recipe. The pork is simply deep fried after coating with a batter and then dredged in a flavorful sauce. Try out this scrumptious Chinese orange pork with an amazing orange flavor and surprise your... - 77.4342
Delicious Squid With Sour Orange
Sour orange is an exotic and an excellent cooking ingredient that imparts a bitter-tart twang to any dish, and squids are no different. Whether you are a seafood lover or not, you will totally lap up this lip-smacking dish that is a breeze to make. Kimberly... - 73.7121
Gingerbread With Orange Sauce
In medium mixing bowl, combine all gingerbread ingredients.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer until blended, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
Pour batter into 9-inch square baking dish.
Shield corners... - 49.3796
Orange Peel Chutney
The peel of orange has its place in the cuisine of food in traditional indian dishes, and one such dish is the Orange Peel Chutney. But before that let us go step by step.
How to dry orange peel:-
Peel 2 fresh oranges with a vegetable peeler, taking care not... - 48.9049
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C)
2) Lightly greased 6 1/2 inch (17cm) round cake pan and line with parchment paper and grease again.
3) In a bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and creamy.
4) Fold in orange rind,... - 48.5444
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Butter and flour madeleine pan (available in gourmet shops).
Beat eggs, orange juice, and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
Continue beating until light and fluffy.
Mix in orange peel.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Stir in... - 47.6087
Florida Orange Nut Bars
Health bars are always good to keep handy at home. Since my kids love oranges, i like to prepare Florida Orange Nut Bars. The oranges come together with the nuts in a delicious way. Any other creative combinations are welcome! - 47.5605
1) In a bowl, add butter and cream. Slowly add in the sugar and beat till light and fluffy.
2) Add in the egg, orange rind, juice, and vanilla and beat well.
3) Combine the flour, salt, and soda and slowly add to the creamed mix.
4) Mix in the... - 47.2483
Orange Flavored Doughnuts Dipped In Honey Syrup
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine baking soda and 2 cups of flour and sieve. Keep aside.
2. In a large sized bowl, combine ¼ cup oil, ¼ cup sugar, 1 teaspoon orange peel, eggs and orange juice. Mix well and beat using a whisk till well combined.
3.... - 47.0731
Orange Roughy Primavera
1.Coat grill with cooking spray.
2. Preheat grill for 5 minutes.
3.Make thin slices of onion, carrot, zucchini and re pepper.
4. Take a small bowl and mix together oil, pepper, thyme and rosemary.
5.Pour some herb oil over the vegetables and grill for... - 47.0649
1. Line a muffin tray or bun trays with paper cases and lightly grease them with oil
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C
3. In a large mixing bow, combine flour, salt, baking powder, sugar, orange zest, olive oil, egg... - 46.9517
1. Preheat oven to 325° Fahrenheit.
2. Using a sieve, sift flour with salt and soda.
3. In a large mixing bowl, put together margarine, yogurt, sugar and vanilla; beat until creamy.
4. Add sifted flour and orange rind; blend until smooth to... - 46.6614
1.Preheat oven to 425 degrees F or 220 degrees C.
2.Combine butter and sugar to get a light and fluffy mixture.
3.Add in orange rind and mix.
4.Sift the dry ingredients together and add to the butter mixture.
5.Add in crushed cardamom,... - 46.6558
Raisin Orange Turnovers
Combine raisins, water, and orange juice in saucepan.
Bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes.
Then add sugar, tapioca, cinnamon, and salt.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
Remove from heat; add vinegar, butter, and orange... - 46.6424
Orange Walnut Torte
Orange Walnut Torte is an irresistible dessert recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious recipe of fruit and nut; I am sure you would love to try this Orange Walnut Torte again-n-again. - 46.524
Orange Seed Strips
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Grease two cookie sheets.
2. In a food processor, blend all the ingredients except sunflower and sesame seeds using the steel blade of the processor and on and off button.
3. Prepare dough by running the... - 46.4768
Orange Lake Amandine
1) Take a skillet and heat butter in it.
2) Sauté the almonds until they turn golden brown in color.
3) Keep them aside.
4) Season the fillets with salt and pepper along with thyme.
5) Dip each of them in milk before dredging in flour.
6) Take the... - 46.4678
Orange Scented Creme Brulee With Orange Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 160C/140C fan/gas .
2) In a pan, heat the double cream and milk, then add the vanilla seeds into the pan.
3) In a bowl, whisk the egg yolks, sugar and orange zest until thick and pale, then stir in the scalded... - 46.3112
Divide the cake into three equal parts.
Make the syrup by mixing the orange juice and sugar and 1/2 teacup of water.
Sprinkle this syrup over each of the three parts and allow to soak.
For the filling
Mix the orange juice, sugar, cornflour and butter in a... - 46.1679
Orange Walnut Pork
Partially freeze the pork; cut on the bias into thin slices.
Cook green beans, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted water for 4 minutes; drain.
For sauce, stir together orange peel, orange juice, sherry, cornstarch, and bouillon granules.
Set... - 46.0279
Choco Orange Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking pan and set aside for later use.
3. In a bowl, combine butter with 2/3 cup of the sugar and1/4 teaspoon salt. Beat using a mixer for 30 seconds.
4. Further, mix 1 1/2 cups flour until... - 46.0263
Roast Turkey With Orange Herb Stuffing Microwave Method
This recipe for roast turkey with orange herb stuffed is made with a whole turkey stuffed with orange rind and sage along with onions, walnuts flavored with garlic, butter and orange brandy. Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection Cookbook. - 45.9845
1) Put the oven shelf into the lowest position and preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Take 6-cup glass soufflÃ© dish and apply butter at the bottom and sides of the glass. Sprinkle little sugar over the bottom and sides of the... - 45.9548
John Dory With Orange And Mushroom Stuffing
1. Prepare the orange by peeling it with a potato peeler.
2. Blanch the strips of the peel that have been collected
3. Shred the peels and then set them aside
4. Section the oranges and set aside
5. To a large saucepan, heat the... - 45.8193
Catfish With Orange Sauce
1) For the Orange Sauce, heat a small saucepan over medium heat and pour oils into it.
2) Stir in white parts of the chopped green onions and cook for 1 minute.
3) Mix in ginger and garlic and cook them for 2 minutes.
4) Add in orange juice and then... - 45.8101
Pepper And Orange Stir Fry
1. Toast the walnut pieces lightly for a minute microwave or grill them for about 2-3 minutes, and turn them once during the grilling to avoid burning
2. Take a wok or frying pan, heat some oil and add garlic.
3. Fry the garlic briskly for few seconds,... - 45.8038
Orange Pear Crown
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Grease an 8-cup ring mold liberally and sprinkle lightly with granulated sugar. Tap out the excess, if any.
3) Pare the pears and cut them in half. Core and grate them coarsely to make about 2... - 45.7763
Orange Drop Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Cut the orange slices into bits
3. Grease 2 (8x8-inch) pans.
4. In a large bowl, place the flour, sugar, and salt and mix well
5. Add the orange bits and the nuts and mix well again
6. Add vanilla to... - 45.7426
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cream together the sugar and shortening.
3) Add the egg and mix properly.
4) Add the dry ingredients, alternately with the orange juice and milk. Mix well.
5) Add the raisins.
6) Put the... - 45.6955
Oranges Marinated With Grand Marnier
1. With a sharp knife, cut the skin off along with the white pith.
2. Over a bowl to catch the juices, carefully cut the oranges between the membranes separating each segment, right to the core.
3. Drop the orange slices in the bowl as you work.... - 45.5915
1. In a saucepan, put together milk, water, sugar, Crisco and salt; heat until just until warm; occasionally stir to melt Crisco.
2. In a mixer bowl, mix 1 3/4 cups flour and yeast.
3. Add wet ingredient mixture to the dry ingredient mixture.
4.... - 45.5774
Orange Top Hats
1. Evenly grease twelve 2.5" bun tins
2. In a bowl, cream three ounces of butter and castor sugar, add the egg and orange rind and beat well
3. In another bowl, sift in flour, add orange juice slowly
4. Fill the bun tins halfway with... - 45.546
Orange Crown Jewels
1 Cut a thin slice from the stem end of each orange; cut out pulp, being careful not to puncture the peel. (Set pulp aside to press through a sieve for a breakfast beverage or to add to the fruit punch.)
2 In a kettle, place orange cups and top... - 45.3407
Dessert Pancakes are sweet thin pancakes served sprinkled with confectioner's sugar. You can serve them for breakfast and for dessert too. They are delicious and taste amazing with the applesauce sauce. - 45.3388
Orange Braised Pigeon In Nests Of Spring Greens
1) Press stiffly down on the breasts of the pigeons to snap the rib cages and flatten them a little.
2) Remove the backbones using kitchen scissors, leaving the remaining ribs and the legs on, and open the pigeons as flat as it permits.
3)... - 45.3363
Orange Marinated Pork
The night before: Peel rind of 1 orange and cut into fine julienne strips.
Wrap in plastic and refrigerate.
Squeeze juice from all oranges and measure. (You should have about 3/4 cup/175 mL.)
With damp towel, wipe meat well and trim all fat.
Cut... - 45.3275
Triple O Salad (orange, Onion And Olive)
1 In a glassdish, place onion and oranges.
2 In a bowl, combine salt, oregano, oil, orange, and lemon juice.
3 Pour over the onion and oranges.
4 Marinate for about 15 minutes.
5 On the beds of crisp lettuce, arrange oranges and... - 45.2095
Orange Roughy Thermidor
1. Defrost the frozen fish.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°.
3. Make lengthwise portions of the fillets, fold them from the thin end and seal with a toothpick.
4. Take a slightly oiled 13x9x2 inch baking pan and arrange fillets on it.
5.... - 45.2066
Orange Cornmeal Crisps
1) Heat oven to 375°.
2) In a bowl, add sugar, butter, and egg.
3) Beat at medium speed, till creamy.
4) Lower speed to low and add in all the remaining ingredients.
5) Beat till well mixed.
6) Divide the dough in half and shape each... - 45.1882
Roast Veal With Orange
1. Run the inside of the roast with seasoning and set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 375Â°F (190Â°C or Gas No. 5)
3. To make the stuffing, in a skillet, melt the butter.
4. Add bacon fry to render fat.
5. Add chopped onion to the pan... - 45.1668
Sesame Orange Roughy
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut fish into 4 serving-size portions.
Brush both sides of fish with the 2 tablespoons lime or lemon juice.
In a large skillet cook fish in hot margarine or butter over medium heat for 6 to 9... - 45.0871
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemony; beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Combine egg yolks and sugar; beat until sugar is dissolved..
Add flour and milk alternately to egg mixture, beating well after each addition.
Stir in lemon rind, 2... - 45.0561
Walnut Orange Bars
Heat oven to 375°.
Mix cookie mix and 1 egg.
Press in ungreased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
Bake until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
Spread with marmalade.
Mix remaining eggs, the vanilla, salt, walnuts, brown sugar, flour and baking powder.
Spread over... - 44.9719
Jazzy Orange Roughy
1. Defrost the fish if frozen.
2. Preheat the oven to 275 degrees.
4. Take a low baking dish and arrange fillets in after drying with towel.
5. Sprinkle salt, pepper, basil, oregano and garlic on the fillets.
6. Put the fillets for... - 44.9631
1) In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except frosting.
2) At low speed ofelectric mixer, beat the mixture for 1 minute, or until well blended.
3) In 8x8-in baking dish, spread the blended ingredients.
4) On and inverted saucer,... - 44.931
Chocolate And Orange Fudge Squares
1) Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
2) Line and butter a tray-bake tin measuring about 23 x 23cm.
3) Melt the butter in a pan and add in the chocolate, sugar. Heat over gentle flame for about 5 minutes. Stirring constantly till the... - 44.8745
Sweetbreads With Orange Sauce
1) Take a large bowl and combine 4 cups of water, six ice cubes and sweetbread in it.
2) Keep the mixture in the refrigerator for about an hour.
3) Remove the apple peel and core the apples after cutting into 2 halves.
4) In a 1-quart glass... - 44.8548
Orange Raisin Rice
1. Take a small saucepan and melt margarine in it.
2. Now add scallion and fry them with constant stirring method against high heat until these turns soft in texture.
3. Add rest of the ingredients in saucepan except the rice.
4. Cover the pan and... - 44.828
Broccoli With Orange Sauce
1. Clean broccolis by chopping off their large leaves, and trimming the tough ends of lower stalks. Wash broccolis properly before removing their spears.
2. Take saucepan and cook broccolis in little water for about 10 minutes till... - 44.8151
Cajun Orange Roughy
Combine chilli powder, salt, oregano, thyme and paprika in small bowl.
Brush fish all over with butter-coat with spice mixture.
Cook fish, in batches, in heated oiled grill pan (or grill or barbecue) until browned both sides and cooked through.
Keep... - 44.7035
Christmas Spiced Oranges
1. Wash oranges. Remove stems; cut an X at stem end of each orange. Pierce oranges all over with cake tester or metal skewer.
2. In large kettle, bring 6 quarts water to boiling. Add oranges; boil 15 minutes. Then plunge oranges into cold water; let stand 30... - 44.6669
Whiting With Orange Sauce
1. Clean the whiting and fillet separately and wash them thoroughly.
2. Drain the fillets over a absorbent paper towel and sprinkle salt, black pepper and juice of ½ lemon.
3. Grate the orange rind and keep them aside. Press the juice of orange and... - 44.5633
Orange Butter Gems
1. Preheat oven to 375°F
2. In a bowl cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. In another bowl sift flour, measure and sift again with mace and salt.
4. Add 1 cup of the flour mixture to the butter-sugar mixture.
5. Beat in... - 44.4659
Orange Slice Bar Cookies
Beat eggs lightly in large bowl.
Add brown sugar, flour, baking powder, cold water, cinnamon, nuts, vanilla, salt, and candy pieces.
Mix until blended.
Spread in lightly greased and wax-paper-lined 13x9-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30... - 44.455
Orange Marinated Pork Roast
In a glass, ceramic or stainless steel bowl, combine orange, lemon and lime juices, onion and mustard.
Cut slits into the fatty exterior of the pork roast and insert slivers of garlic.
Put roast into marinade, turn to coat it and refrigerate for 12 to 24... - 44.3971
Baba Au Orange
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) Prepare the hot roll mix as per package directions.
3) Stir in 1/3 cup sugar and softened butter.
4) Gradually beat in the eggs, mix thoroughly.
5) Cover and allow to rise for about 1 hour, until double... - 44.3597
Crispy Vegetables With Orange Flavor
These Crispy Vegetables with Orange Flavor are a classy treat ! I love this tofu and vegetable platter with orange seasonings absolutely mind blowing with my meat and pasta dishes ! Just try these Crispy Vegetables with Orange Flavor and let me know if you... - 44.3259
Honey Crusted Shrimp In Orange Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In oil, saute the shrimp for about 2 to 3 minutes and then dry them properly on paper towels.
3) Make the sauce by combining together the marmalade, wine, currant jelly, garlic powder and... - 44.3064
Bacon With Garlic Orange Sauce
Put the bacon into a saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 2 minutes, then drain.
Return the bacon to the pan, pour over the orange juice with enough water so that the joint is covered by about 2.5 cm/1 inch of liquid.
Add the... - 44.2992
1. Take 12 muffin or cupcake pans and butter them.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 400 degree Fahrenheit.
3. In a large bowl, beat the butter until soft, then add the sugar and cream until light and fluffy.
4. Add the beaten egg.
5. In another... - 44.0933
Heavenly Orange Whip
Early in day: Grate one orange; reserve peel and remove sections.
Peel and section remaining oranges.
Cut sections in half to make 1 1/2 cups; set aside.
(Use extra orange sections in Saturday's pudding.) In medium saucepan, with wire whisk or egg beater,... - 44.0468
Orange Drop Cookies
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Generously grease baking sheets.
Cream butter with sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy.
Stir in eggs, orange juice and peel.
Add flour, salt and baking soda and mix well.
Fold in nuts.
Drop dough by large tablespoon onto... - 43.9816
Chicken In Marsala Wine With Orange And Shallots
1) Use salt, pepper, cardamom and coriander to season the flour. Mix well.
2) With the seasoned flour, coat each piece of chicken and set aside.
3) Heat the olive oil in a shallow ovenproof casserole.
4) Cook the bacon, chicken, shallots and garlic in... - 43.9242
On a floured surface, roll out puff pastry dough to a 15-inch (37.5-cm) square.
Divide into sixteen 3-1/2-inch (8.5-cm) squares, leaving 2 strips of dough for later use.
Cut diagonally in from the corners of each square towards the center, leaving dough... - 43.8789
Deep Fried Pork With Orange Peel
Marinate the pork with wine, half the ginger, half the spring onion and salt for 30 minutes.
Heat wok and add sufficient oil to deep fry the pork.
Scrape off any ginger and spring onion clinging to the pork, then deep fry meat until golden brown.
Drain pork... - 43.767
Honey Spiced Chicken With Orange Sauce
Heat oil in skillet until hot.
Cook chicken over medium heat until brown on all sides, about 15 minutes.
Place chicken in ungreased oblong baking dish, 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inches; top with onions.
Sprinkle with salt, paprika and pepper.
Mix orange juice, honey,... - 43.7616
1. Peel and thinly slice the onion.
2. Wash and cut the celery narrowly.
3. Take a large skillet, melt butter and sauté the onion with celery for 5 minutes over low heat till the onion is transparent.
4. Thinly grate the oranges and... - 43.705
Soften gelatin in water.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Place over hot, not boiling, water to melt.
Add to orange juice.
Stir in sugar, lemon juice, salt, and vanilla.
Chill until the mixture is a little thicker than unbeaten egg whites.
Fold in diced fresh... - 43.7022
Sole With Oranges
1) Finely grate the rind from an orange.
2) Preheat oven at 425 °F
4) Sprinkle sole fillets with the lemon juice and the juice of half an orange.
5) Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
6) Sprinkle grated rind on fish.
7) Roll... - 43.6889
Orange Cats Tongues
Cut the almond paste into dice, combine in a bowl with the powdered sugar, and half the butter, and beat until smooth.
The almond paste must be completely incorporated with the other ingredients.
Beat in the remaining butter, orange rind, and egg yolks.
Sift... - 43.6358
Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Beat eggs, sugar, and vanilla together till thick and lemon-colored.
Combine orange peel, orange juice, and melted butter.
Add orange mixture and 3/4 of the dry ingredients alternately to egg mixture.
Beat with... - 43.5975
Sift flour once, measure,, add baking powder and salt, and sift again.
Add orange rind to shorteningr and cream thoroughly.
Add sugar gradually and cream together until light and fluffy.
Add egg and beat thoroughly.
Then blend in milk and orange... - 43.5557
Prawns In Orange Sauce
1. Mix cornflour for sauce with orange juice, liqueur and salt.
2. Shell and clean prawns, keeping the tails intact.
3. Drain carefully, dry them and sprinkle with salt.
4. In a frying pan, heat about 2 1/2 tbsp oil over moderate... - 43.5294
Are you planning for some picnic? This orange mascarpone recipe will perfectly suit your taste. It is very easy to prepare .It is so delicious that it will add to the enjoyment of your party. You will be thankful for this orange mascarpone recipe. - 43.4979
Pork Stuffed Oranges Galloping Horses
1. Do not peel the oranges. Cut the unpeeled oranges into four sections leaving the skin connected at the bottom. Clean out the pith as much as possible. Flatten the orange as much as possible and set aside
2. In a large skillet, heat... - 43.4941
1) Combine together the yeast and 1 ¾ cups of flour in a large mixer bowl.
2) Heat the shortening, milk, sugar and 1 teaspoon of salt till just warm, occasionally stirring to melt the shortening.
3) Add the mixture to the dry mixture in the bowl. Add... - 43.4736
Veal With Orange Slices
1. Preheat oven slow to 200°F.
2. Grate 2 teaspoons orange peel.
3. Cut the remaining peel and remove white membrane.
4. Cut orange into thin rounds.
5. Arrange orange pieces in a baking pan, cover and bake.
6. In a frying pan heat oil... - 43.286
Orange Glazed Turkey
1. Wash and drain the turkey.
2. Pat dry with kitchen towel.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper and rub all over.
4. Preheat the oven to 325°F
5. Place a rack over a roasting pan.
6. Place the turkey, breast side up on the rack.
7. Into the... - 43.2616
Orange Recipes By Category