- » Orange
Orange is a citrus fruit and is considered a berry. The rind or skin of orange is thick and inside flesh is divided among various sections. Oranges are bright in color and cultivated and grown widely in hot climate. ... More »
1. Using a sieve, sift the flour into a large ball. Add the baking powder, salt, and cardamom.
2. Mix the ingredients with a whisk, until they are all well incorporated. Set aside.
3. Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F (232 degrees... - 122.455
Cacao With Orange Cream
1. For the chocolate base: In a blender, add the coconut butter, coconut oil, raw cacao powder, yacon syrup and salt. Blend this mixture starting at a low speed and increasing it to high speed.
2. Once done, transfer the mixture onto a baking... - 118.575
Easy Orange Trout
Orange Trout is a very fancy and delicious dish. It's very simple to make without much effort. You should surely try making it and I'm sure your family and friends will enjoy it. - 112.575
Halloween Green And Orange Pasta
An awesome idea for a Halloween meal! If you’re hosting a Halloween party, then you have to watch this recipe. It is super easy to make and looks so appealing! A green spaghetti topped with an orange sauce! Spooky enough, but not enough to stay away from! - 111.519
Homemade Triple Sec
What does triple sec taste like? It’s orangey, citrusy, sweet and fragrant and when it comes to mixing fantastic cocktails, this is one ingredient that you must have on hand in your bar! Clint shows you how to make your own homemade triple sec that tastes... - 109.394
Wegmans Brie & Clementine Canapes
1. Peel the membrane and separated the segments of clementine.
2. Cut each segments half diagonally, to make 16 pieces.
3. Toast the baguettes in a 350 degrees F oven for 10 minutes.
4. Arrange the baguette slices on serving platter.
5.... - 109.217
Baked Trout With Orange And Herb
A recipe for all season. This video entails a very special preparation of baked rainbow trout with herbs and oranges. The sliced oranges bring a very zesty taste to this special dish. A very easy and flavorful way to prepare trout, it has a absolute... - 109.201
Orange Yogurt Smoothie
A delightful blend of orange banana and low fat yogurt - this smoothie is the perfect breakfast smoothie for carb-metabolic types. It is packed goodness of nutrients and will keep your energy high till lunch. - 106.26
Raw Orange Vanilla Creamy Frosting
1. Soak the cashews in a cup of water for 1 1/2 hours.
2. In a blender throw in the soaked cashews.
3. Add the dates in it.
4. Squeeze in the fresh orange juice.
5. Add the orange zest, salt and vanilla.
6. Pulse it together until the consistency is... - 104.603
Tropical Orange Roxy
Need a happy, carefree, refreshing drink to lighten up your mood. This tropical, fruity drink transports you to the tropical islands at one shot. A light, refreshing cocktail of coconut, tequila, orange juice, and lemon/lime soda, this drink is anything but... - 104.126
Sparkling Orange Juice
Unexpected guests at home and don't know what to serve for beverages? Try this Sparkling Orange Juice, which can be prepared in no time and is delicious. Your guests will certainly call you up to ask for the recipe. - 103.861
Orange And Asparagus Salad With Citrus Vinaigrette
If you want to use asparagus in a salad, here is a terrific recipe for you. Take a look at this excellent video that presents a super simple recipe to make an extraordinary super flavorful salad. The video also speaks about the benefits of ingredients and... - 103.674
Host Caitlin shows you a great dessert option that is not only delicious, but super easy to make. Candied clementines (or oranges can be used instead) are always a fan favorite at parties. - 102.727
Bottled fruit sodas have artificial flavorings without any goodness of real fruit. Watch this video to learn how to how to make your own fruit soda with goodness of fresh orange. This is a soda that delights you everyday with refreshing moments of natural... - 101.015
Raw Mango And Orange Icepop Granita
Raw food delicacies can be refreshing besides being nutritious and healthy. Check out Santiago showing how to make Icepop Granita with raw mango, orange and lime extracts. Great summer treat for kids and adults as well! - 96.171
Baby Orange Beauty Water
1. Skin the orange and remove the seeds.
2. In a blender, add the water, orange, baby greens and ginger root and blend well.
3. Pour into glasses as serve as a healthy beverage. - 95.952
Orange And Spinach Smoothie
Won't you like to try out a refreshing and healthy smoothie? Here is a fantastic video that shows an absolutely nutritious spinach and orange smoothie. The video displays an excellent technique for peeling oranges. Take a look to make your own fresh green... - 91.504
Candied Orange Peel Dessert
Get some simple dessert ideas from this Candied Orange Peel Dessert. This video will show you how to make candied orange peel. You can use it in baked items or turn it into a nice dessert. Give it a go! - 86.8148
Delicious Squid With Sour Orange
Sour orange is an exotic and an excellent cooking ingredient that imparts a bitter-tart twang to any dish, and squids are no different. Whether you are a seafood lover or not, you will totally lap up this lip-smacking dish that is a breeze to make. Kimberly... - 73.8475
Orange Slice Cookies
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. In a small bowl, dredge the orange candy slices with flour and set aside.
3. Sift the flour, baking soda, salt and spices and keep aside.
4. Lightly grease 2-3 baking sheets with oil or... - 49.6989
Baked Snapper A La Orange
Slice 1/2 orange; peel and chop remaining half.
In small glass bowl, combine butter, onion, parsley, basil and pepper.
Heat at high2 1/2 to 3 minutes or until onion is tender; stir in bread crumbs and chopped orange.
In 2-quart oblong dish, arrange fish;... - 49.6506
1. Preheat oven to 325° Fahrenheit.
2. Using a sieve, sift flour with salt and soda.
3. In a large mixing bowl, put together margarine, yogurt, sugar and vanilla; beat until creamy.
4. Add sifted flour and orange rind; blend until smooth to... - 49.2918
1. Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2. Take 2 to 3 cookie sheets and grease with butter.
3. With a wooden spoon, beat butter and sugar to a creamy mixture. Mix in syrup, orange rind and egg yolk and beat well.
4. Sieve flour along... - 49.2754
Florida Orange Nut Bars
Health bars are always good to keep handy at home. Since my kids love oranges, i like to prepare Florida Orange Nut Bars. The oranges come together with the nuts in a delicious way. Any other creative combinations are welcome! - 48.8175
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Butter and flour madeleine pan (available in gourmet shops).
Beat eggs, orange juice, and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
Continue beating until light and fluffy.
Mix in orange peel.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Stir in... - 48.6689
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C)
2) Lightly greased 6 1/2 inch (17cm) round cake pan and line with parchment paper and grease again.
3) In a bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and creamy.
4) Fold in orange rind,... - 48.6338
Orange Lemon Fluff
1) In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over water and allow to soften for about 5 minutes.
2) Then cook over a low heat, stirring constantly, until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) In a small bowl, beat the egg yolks and honey together.
4) Whisk in a... - 48.5032
The Best Orange Cake
Grease one 18 cm/7 inch round tin or one 20 cm/ 8 inch ring-tin.
Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, then gradually add the beaten eggs.
Sift the flour over the mixture and fold it in gently.
Add the grated orange rind and enough of the juice... - 48.3165
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350 F).
2. Grease a 9 inch x 9 inch baking pan. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour and baking powder. Mix well and sieve. Keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar and butter.... - 48.18
Dessert Pancakes are sweet thin pancakes served sprinkled with confectioner's sugar. You can serve them for breakfast and for dessert too. They are delicious and taste amazing with the applesauce sauce. - 47.4341
Orange Cornmeal Crisps
1) Heat oven to 375°.
2) In a bowl, add sugar, butter, and egg.
3) Beat at medium speed, till creamy.
4) Lower speed to low and add in all the remaining ingredients.
5) Beat till well mixed.
6) Divide the dough in half and shape each... - 47.3141
Divide the cake into three equal parts.
Make the syrup by mixing the orange juice and sugar and 1/2 teacup of water.
Sprinkle this syrup over each of the three parts and allow to soak.
For the filling
Mix the orange juice, sugar, cornflour and butter in a... - 47.283
Raisin Orange Turnovers
Combine raisins, water, and orange juice in saucepan.
Bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes.
Then add sugar, tapioca, cinnamon, and salt.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
Remove from heat; add vinegar, butter, and orange... - 47.2691
1) In a bowl, add butter and cream. Slowly add in the sugar and beat till light and fluffy.
2) Add in the egg, orange rind, juice, and vanilla and beat well.
3) Combine the flour, salt, and soda and slowly add to the creamed mix.
4) Mix in the... - 47.2602
Roast Veal With Orange
1. Run the inside of the roast with seasoning and set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 375Â°F (190Â°C or Gas No. 5)
3. To make the stuffing, in a skillet, melt the butter.
4. Add bacon fry to render fat.
5. Add chopped onion to the pan... - 47.1479
Pepper And Orange Stir Fry
1. Toast the walnut pieces lightly for a minute microwave or grill them for about 2-3 minutes, and turn them once during the grilling to avoid burning
2. Take a wok or frying pan, heat some oil and add garlic.
3. Fry the garlic briskly for few seconds,... - 47.0707
Orange Crown Jewels
1 Cut a thin slice from the stem end of each orange; cut out pulp, being careful not to puncture the peel. (Set pulp aside to press through a sieve for a breakfast beverage or to add to the fruit punch.)
2 In a kettle, place orange cups and top... - 47.049
Baked Snapper A La Orange
Slice 1/2 orange; peel and chop remaining half.
In small glass bowl, heat butter, onion, parsley, basil and pepper 2 1/2 to 3 minutes or until onion is tender; stir in bread crumbs and chopped orange.
In 2-quart oblong dish, arrange fish; season inside with... - 47.0221
Orange Pecan Cookies
1) Heat oven moderately to a temperature of 350°F.
2) Grease cookie sheets lightly with butter.
3) For the Electric Mixer Method, cream butter in a bowl.
4) Beat sugar and cream together till fluffy.
5) Continue beating with egg,... - 47.0086
Spinach And Orange Toss
1) Take a jar and add the orange juice, peels, sugar, lime juice, vinegar and oil to it.
2) Mix well and cover the jar.
3) Shake the jar vigorously until the dressing blends properly.
4) Take a bowl of large size and add the cucumber,... - 46.8796
Emir S Pearls
1) In a bowl, pour hot, boiling water. Dip the baby onions in hot water and remove the skin. Set aside.
2) In a saucepan, add sugar, water, oil, ginger and garlic. Place onions inside the liquid.
3) Cook this for 5-10 minutes until the... - 46.8648
Orange Lake Amandine
1) Take a skillet and heat butter in it.
2) Sauté the almonds until they turn golden brown in color.
3) Keep them aside.
4) Season the fillets with salt and pepper along with thyme.
5) Dip each of them in milk before dredging in flour.
6) Take the... - 46.772
Grease and flour a 13x9-inch (33x23-cm) cake pan.
Preheat oven to 400°F(205°C).
To make cake, cream butter, vanilla sugar, half the unflavored sugar and salt in a large bowl until pale and fluffy.
Beat in 4 egg yolks one at a time.
Add orange peel and... - 46.7039
Pre-heat oven to 150°C/Gas Mark 2/300°F.
Put almonds and hazelnuts in a greased shallow pan, and bake until golden, about 20 min., and set aside.
Meanwhile, sift flour together with cocoa, cinnamon, and allspice.
Put honey and sugar in a saucepan,... - 46.6101
1. In a saucepan, put together milk, water, sugar, Crisco and salt; heat until just until warm; occasionally stir to melt Crisco.
2. In a mixer bowl, mix 1 3/4 cups flour and yeast.
3. Add wet ingredient mixture to the dry ingredient mixture.
4.... - 46.5827
Orange Drop Cookies
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Generously grease baking sheets.
Cream butter with sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy.
Stir in eggs, orange juice and peel.
Add flour, salt and baking soda and mix well.
Fold in nuts.
Drop dough by large tablespoon onto... - 46.3885
1.Preheat oven to 425 degrees F or 220 degrees C.
2.Combine butter and sugar to get a light and fluffy mixture.
3.Add in orange rind and mix.
4.Sift the dry ingredients together and add to the butter mixture.
5.Add in crushed cardamom,... - 46.3399
Orange Raisin Rice
1. Take a small saucepan and melt margarine in it.
2. Now add scallion and fry them with constant stirring method against high heat until these turns soft in texture.
3. Add rest of the ingredients in saucepan except the rice.
4. Cover the pan and... - 46.326
Orange Seed Strips
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Grease two cookie sheets.
2. In a food processor, blend all the ingredients except sunflower and sesame seeds using the steel blade of the processor and on and off button.
3. Prepare dough by running the... - 46.1407
1. Take 12 muffin or cupcake pans and butter them.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 400 degree Fahrenheit.
3. In a large bowl, beat the butter until soft, then add the sugar and cream until light and fluffy.
4. Add the beaten egg.
5. In another... - 46.0817
Crispy Vegetables With Orange Flavor
These Crispy Vegetables with Orange Flavor are a classy treat ! I love this tofu and vegetable platter with orange seasonings absolutely mind blowing with my meat and pasta dishes ! Just try these Crispy Vegetables with Orange Flavor and let me know if you... - 46.0507
Orange Top Hats
1. Evenly grease twelve 2.5" bun tins
2. In a bowl, cream three ounces of butter and castor sugar, add the egg and orange rind and beat well
3. In another bowl, sift in flour, add orange juice slowly
4. Fill the bun tins halfway with... - 46.034
Orange Pistachio Biscotti
1) In a bowl sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
2) In another bowl mix thoroughly eggs, egg whites, orange rind and vanilla essence and whisk till blended.
3) To the flour mixture mix egg and pistachio nuts and knead to smooth dough.
4) Knead... - 45.7894
Soften gelatin in water.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Place over hot, not boiling, water to melt.
Add to orange juice.
Stir in sugar, lemon juice, salt, and vanilla.
Chill until the mixture is a little thicker than unbeaten egg whites.
Fold in diced fresh... - 45.6119
Orange Walnut Pork
Partially freeze the pork; cut on the bias into thin slices.
Cook green beans, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted water for 4 minutes; drain.
For sauce, stir together orange peel, orange juice, sherry, cornstarch, and bouillon granules.
Set... - 45.5569
Orange Braised Pigeon In Nests Of Spring Greens
1) Press stiffly down on the breasts of the pigeons to snap the rib cages and flatten them a little.
2) Remove the backbones using kitchen scissors, leaving the remaining ribs and the legs on, and open the pigeons as flat as it permits.
3)... - 45.5426
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemony; beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Combine egg yolks and sugar; beat until sugar is dissolved..
Add flour and milk alternately to egg mixture, beating well after each addition.
Stir in lemon rind, 2... - 45.4047
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease a 10-inch tube pan.
3) In a bowl, make the cake batter with cake mix, eggs and water.
4) Transfer the batter into the tube pan.
5) Bake as mentioned in directions on the label.
6) Cool,... - 45.3628
On a floured surface, roll out puff pastry dough to a 15-inch (37.5-cm) square.
Divide into sixteen 3-1/2-inch (8.5-cm) squares, leaving 2 strips of dough for later use.
Cut diagonally in from the corners of each square towards the center, leaving dough... - 45.297
Orange Drop Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Cut the orange slices into bits
3. Grease 2 (8x8-inch) pans.
4. In a large bowl, place the flour, sugar, and salt and mix well
5. Add the orange bits and the nuts and mix well again
6. Add vanilla to... - 45.213
Triple O Salad (orange, Onion And Olive)
1 In a glassdish, place onion and oranges.
2 In a bowl, combine salt, oregano, oil, orange, and lemon juice.
3 Pour over the onion and oranges.
4 Marinate for about 15 minutes.
5 On the beds of crisp lettuce, arrange oranges and... - 45.136
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Add the next seven ingredients and 3 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured board; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes.
Place in a greased... - 45.0826
Orange Alaska is a simple and delicious dessert recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 45.0134
1) Wash and make the oranges dry.
2) Cut them into halves and cut a small slice from the botton of each orange half to allow them to rest on the plate.
3) Remove orange sections from the halves carefully without breaking the outer cover.
4)... - 44.9144
Chicken With Orange And Tarragon Sauce
1) In a mild oven, 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4, roast the chicken for at least an hour.
2) Keep aside the juices but dump the fat.
3) Remove the meat from the bones and place it in a container or boil-in-the-bag.
4) In a saucepan,... - 44.8566
1. Line a muffin tray or bun trays with paper cases and lightly grease them with oil
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C
3. In a large mixing bow, combine flour, salt, baking powder, sugar, orange zest, olive oil, egg... - 44.7824
1) Combine together the yeast and 1 ¾ cups of flour in a large mixer bowl.
2) Heat the shortening, milk, sugar and 1 teaspoon of salt till just warm, occasionally stirring to melt the shortening.
3) Add the mixture to the dry mixture in the bowl. Add... - 44.7334
Orange Tarragon Chicken
Sprinkle chicken with salt and paprika.
In 12-inch skillet brown chicken slowly in hot oil about 15 minutes, turning to brown evenly.
Combine orange peel, juice, sugar, and tarragon; pour over chicken.
Cover; cook over low heat till tender, 25 to 35... - 44.7328
Pork Pot Orange
Trim excess fat from chops; lightly grease heavy skillet with fat from one chop.
Brown chops slowly on one side; turn and sprinkle with 3/4 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper.
Brown other side of chops; turn and sprinkle the meat with 3/4 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp... - 44.7264
Delight in the deliciously prepared orange roll-ups, gently flavored with cinnamons. Best served hot as a tea-time snack. - 44.7024
Trout With Oranges
Scrub one orange very carefully in plenty of soapy water.
Rinse under cold running water until all traces of soap are removed.
Using a vegetable peeler or sharp knife, remove the orange zest (peel), taking care not to peel any of the white pith.
Sprinkle salt... - 44.6347
Summer Squash And Oranges
1. Place the squash in a colander and wash thoroughly.
2. Cut the squash along with peel, crosswise, into thick slices.
3. In a slow cooker or crock pot, place the squash slices.
4. Season them with salt.
5. Pour over water.
6. Cover the... - 44.5904
Orange & Olive Patio Salad
In a small pan, combine water, arrowroot, honey, and chopped mint.
Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and let stand until cold (about 1 hour).
Meanwhile, in a large salad bowl, combine onion and vinegar.
Let stand for at... - 44.525
Sift flour once, measure,, add baking powder and salt, and sift again.
Add orange rind to shorteningr and cream thoroughly.
Add sugar gradually and cream together until light and fluffy.
Add egg and beat thoroughly.
Then blend in milk and orange... - 44.5155
Mango And Orange Snow
1.In a saucepan take some cold water and add the gelatin.
2.Let stand for 5 minutes.
3.Add in the hot water and the sugar.
4.Stir until sugar and gelatin dissolves over medium heat.
5.Mix in salt, vanilla, orange rind and juice.
6.Refrigerate to get a... - 44.4925
Orange Catalonian Cream
Orange Catalonian Cream is a very easy to prepare delicious dessert recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Orange Catalonian Cream; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 44.4221
Orange Ginger Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a medium-size bowl, sift together flour, ginger, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon.
Cream butter in a large bowl.
Beat in honey and molasses, then egg, and orange rind.
Blend in flour mixture.
Form rounded tablespoonfuls of... - 44.3845
Stir Fried Pork With Mandarin Oranges
Partially freeze pork; slice thinly into bite-size strips.
In a small bowl blend soy sauce into cornstarch; stir in orange peel and orange juice.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
Stir-fry gingerroot in hot oil 30... - 44.3364
Orange Cream Tartlets
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter evenly.
Lightly mix in powdered sugar, egg yolks, vanilla and enough water to make a dough.
Wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat... - 44.2351
Orange Refrigerator Cookies
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with soda and salt.
Add both sugars gradually and beat until fluffy.
Add egg and beat well.
Stir in dry ingredients, rind and flavoring.
Shape in rolls, wrap in waxed paper and chill overnight or for at... - 44.1602
1) Combine together the tea and honey (or the sweetener) in a 1-quart saucepan.
2) Bring the ingredients to a boil and then add the lime juice, lemon juice and orange juice.
3) Boil the mixture, frequently stirring, for about 7 minutes, or till the... - 44.0385
Spiced Orange Flowers
Cream butter and sugar .
Stir in orange peel .
Add egg; beat well.
Stir in orange juice; sift remaining dry ingredients together.
Add to first mixture gradually.
Mix well; wrap in foil.
Chill for 6 hours; roll 1/8 inch thick on lightly floured board cut in... - 44.0302
Are you planning for some picnic? This orange mascarpone recipe will perfectly suit your taste. It is very easy to prepare .It is so delicious that it will add to the enjoyment of your party. You will be thankful for this orange mascarpone recipe. - 44.0104
Turkey And Orange Stir Fry
If using frozen turkey, defrost and dry well before using.
The skin can be removed, if desired.
Cut the turkey into strips about 4 cm/1 1/2 inches in length and 1 cm/1/2 inch in width and thickness.
Mix together the soy sauce and orange juice.
Place the... - 43.9803
Duckling With Orange
1) Using strings tie the legs and wings of the duckling.
2) In a roasting bag, place the duckling and tie the opening with string and prick the bag.
3) In a large shallow pan, place an upturned saucer and put the duckling on top, breast... - 43.9542
1) Put the oven shelf into the lowest position and preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Take 6-cup glass soufflÃ© dish and apply butter at the bottom and sides of the glass. Sprinkle little sugar over the bottom and sides of the... - 43.9428
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2 Lightly grease a baking sheet.
3 In a mixer bowl, combine 2 3/4 cups of the flour and the yeast.
4 In a saucepan, heat together milk, Crisco, sugar, and salt just until warm.
5 Stir until the... - 43.9003
Sole With Oranges
1) Finely grate the rind from an orange.
2) Preheat oven at 425 °F
4) Sprinkle sole fillets with the lemon juice and the juice of half an orange.
5) Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
6) Sprinkle grated rind on fish.
7) Roll... - 43.8554
Orange Peel Crescents
Drop egg yolks into simmering water and cook until firm.
Drain and rub through a sieve.
Add sugar, raw egg yolk, butter and orange peel.
Stir in sifted flour and salt.
Chill dough about 2 hours.
Pinch off pieces of dough and roll into fingers about... - 43.8419
Baba Au Orange
Prepare mix following package directions.
Stir in 1/3 cup sugar and butter.
Thoroughly beat in eggs, one at a time.
Cover; let rise till double, about 1 hour.
Turn into well-greased 6 1/2 cup ring mold.
Let rise till almost double, 30 to 45 minutes.
Bake at... - 43.8264
Baked Orange Roughy
Place fillets in a shallow baking dish.
Combine water and next 5 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth.
Pour over fillets.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 to 2 hours.
Remove fillets from marinade; discard... - 43.6779
Deep Fried Pork With Orange Peel
Marinate the pork with wine, half the ginger, half the spring onion and salt for 30 minutes.
Heat wok and add sufficient oil to deep fry the pork.
Scrape off any ginger and spring onion clinging to the pork, then deep fry meat until golden brown.
Drain pork... - 43.6544
Orange, Date, And Olive Oil Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Combine 1/2 cup sugar and oil in a large bowl; beat at high speed of an electric mixer 2 minutes.
Add vanilla, egg, and egg white; beat 1 minute.
Add flour mixture,... - 43.6247
Orange Fantasia is an irresistible dessert recipe. Once you try this effortlessly prepared simple recipe at your dinner party, I bet you would surely get a huge fan following. - 43.5098
Orange Tapioca A La Mode
1) In a bowl, beat the egg whites till they become foamy.
2) Add in 3 tablespoons of sugar. Beat well to form soft peaks.
3) In another pan, beat the egg yolks slightly.
4) Into the yolks, add in milk, 3 tablespoons of sugar, tapioca, salt and rind.... - 43.5065
Orange Cats Tongues
Cut the almond paste into dice, combine in a bowl with the powdered sugar, and half the butter, and beat until smooth.
The almond paste must be completely incorporated with the other ingredients.
Beat in the remaining butter, orange rind, and egg yolks.
Sift... - 43.3685
Orange Pecan Cookies
Combine and beat thoroughly the butter, honey, salt, egg, vanilla, and orange peel.
Stir together the flours and soda; add to butter mixture and blend.
Add pecans and mix thoroughly.
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Press chilled dough very firmly together... - 43.3135
The pineapple orange squres is a frozen ice cream dessert made with a baked crust of coconut, flour and brown sugar. Made with vanilla ice cream, cream cheese and pineapple, it is further flavored with orange juice concentrate and frozen before serving. - 43.2698
Orange Recipes By Category