Open pit barbecue sauce is a condiment used to prepare various food items in western countries. The sauce, like the name suggests, is particulary made, keeping in mind, that it would taste excellent with barbequed ... More »
If you have a grill and an hour and a half to kill on a nice afternoon, that’s all you need to grill up some delicious baby back ribs! Grilling ribs can be intimidating, but as you can see from this recipe, it doesn’t have to be. These smoked and... - 101.906
Whether you are having friends over to watch the game or you're throwing a barbecue to celebrate the summer season, here is the perfect meal to satisfy the whole group. These Jamaican jerk seasoned BBQ baby back ribs and shrimp kebabs are always a hit! - 101.147
1. In a large mixing bowl, place party wings.
2. Pour olive oil and mix it well.
3. Add garlic, and ¼ cup of habanero death dust. Mix to coat wings evenly.
4. Add 1/4 of the hot whang rub and mix well.
5. On a greased smoking rack, place wings... - 97.3246
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2. In aluminum foil wrap the tortillas and heat them.
3. In a small bowl combine the mayonnaise, barbecue sauce and cumin, season to taste with salt, pepper and the juice of half a lime and set aside.
4. To prepare... - 46.5988
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish mix the pork and beef and microwave at full power for 4 minutes (or until the meat turns brown) covered with microwave safe plastic wrap, stirring in between 2-3 times.
2. Remove from the microwave and... - 44.9719