- » Open Faced Sandwich
Open Faced Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of open faced sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for open faced sandwich recipes.
Real Texas Roasted Turkey
Are you looking for a snacks recipe that is quick and easy to make? Then watch Ramona Werst as she details the procedure to make tasty turkey sandwiches. You can make these treats in a matter of minutes and these will disappear even quicker! - 99.021
Cinnamon Raisin Bread Savory And Sweet Sandwich
Want a simple sandwich recipe that you can cook within minutes and will leave everyone wanting more? Then watch this video and get ready to amaze your guests with a delectable sweet and savory sandwich! - 85.9472
Cheesy Zucchini Open Face Sandwiches
1) Use a large skillet to coat with cooking spray.
2) Place the skillet over medium-high heat, and wait until hot.
3) Add zucchini to sautÃ© 3 minutes.
4) Remove the zucchini from heat and drain.
5) Use paper towels to press zucchini... - 48.5023
Open Faced Sandwiches With Grated Zucchini
Wash the zucchini, remove both ends, grate and mix with the Herbes de Provence, the vegetable bouillon and the pepper.
Peel and chop the onions and the garlic.
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Saute the onions and garlic until the onion is translucent.
Add the... - 45.0009
Open Face Sandwich Supreme
In a bowl combine mayonnaise, catsup, pickle relish, mustard, and milk.
Cover and refrigerate.
Hard cook the eggs.
Before serving: Fry bacon till done but not crisp.
Make curls by rolling each slice around tines of fork.
Fasten with wooden pick.
Set... - 44.4988
Open Face Sandwich Supreme
1. In a medium bowl, blend together mayonnaise, catsup, pickle relish, mustard and milk.
2. Apply butter over bread.
3. Top buttered bread with lettuce leaf, cheese, roast beef and tomato slices.
4. Top with 1/4th cup mayonnaise... - 42.8092
Open Faced Tartar Sandwiches
Put the tartare in a bowl.
Peel and finely chop the onion.
Mix the drained capers, horseradish, mustard, ketchup, cognac or brandy, salt and pepper with the tartare.
Add further seasoning to taste.
Lightly butter the bread and top with the tartare.
Make a... - 41.3074
Open Faced Fish Sandwich
1. Skin, flake and debone dish
2. Add celery, if desired and blend in enough tarter sauce to bind mixture together
3. Season with dill, salt and pepper
4. Thinly slice the tomatoes and dry each side on paper towels and
arrange on... - 40.0251
Open Face Sandwiches
1) For each muffin half, fold the meat slices and place two on each muffin.
2) Mix the remaining ingredients, except cheese; divide evenly between the muffin halves.
3) Top each with a half a slice of cheese.
4) Broil until cheese is... - 39.905
Open Faced Salmon Sandwich
1) Cut the bread horizontally into 2 thin slices using bread knife.
2) Place both the slices on a broiling pan.
3) Toast the bread slices lightly.
4) Spread both the slices equally with salmon.
5) Refrigerate the toast until chill.
6)... - 35.0196
Open Faced Frijole Sandwiches
1. Combine beans, chilies, onion, green pepper, garlic, and salt in a small bowl and blend well. Spread mixture evenly on toast slices. Arrange open-faces on a glass baking tray and cover loosely with wax paper. Microwave at Time Cook (power level 5) for 5 to... - 32.1607
Open Faced Strawberry Sandwiches
Thinly slice off the heels of the breads.
Cut each bread into about 12 slices.
Lay the slices on a large tray in one layer.
Spread cream cheese on the slices.
Cover the cheese with strawberries sliced lengthwise.
Press them down slightly.
Cover the tray... - 31.0984
Open Faced Sandwiches
Open Faced Sandwiches makes use of ham, cheese and mayonnaise. I love the flavor of these open faced sandwiches and often prepare this. The recipe wont take you through endless procedures. Give this yummy Open Faced Sandwich a try. - 30.0849
Open Face Cheese Radish Sandwich
Combine cheese, sour cream, and chives in a small bowl; mix well.
Spread mixture on each slice of toast.
Sprinkle radishes over cheese surface.
Wreath each sandwich with watercress. - 29.21
Open Face Sandwiches
Combine first 3 ingredients, and set aside.
Cook broccoli according to package directions, omitting salt; drain and set aside.
Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over bread slices.
Place 1 slices ham on each slice of bread.
Arrange broccoli over ham; top with... - 27.857
Classic Open Face Sandwich
1. Turn the oven setting to broil or use a counter top broiler
2. Place cheese over the bread and heat the bread until the cheese begins to bubble and brown; take care not to overbrown it
3. Turn it out of the oven, and top with tomato and sprouts; you... - 27.3995
Open Faced Dana Blue Sandwich
Mash the cheese with a fork, then blend in the egg yolks one at a time.
Garnish with black pepper and chopped onions. - 22.9628
Open Faced Sandwich Recipes By Category
Open Faced Sandwich Dish: