- » Open Face Tuna Melt
Open Face Tuna Melt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of open face tuna melt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for open face tuna melt recipes.
Open Face Tuna Melts
1) Mix well tuna, mayonnaise, celerly, scallions, dill weed, salt and pepper to blend ingredients.
2) Place the toasted bread on paper plate or plate lined with paper towel.
3) On each slice of bread, place one-quarter of tuna salad.
4) Top this with... - 42.6449
Tuna Cheese Open Face Sandwich
In medium bowl combine tuna, eggs, salad dressing, onion, relish, olives, mustard, salt and pepper.
Spoon about 1/4 cup mixture onto each muffin half.
Top with 1 slice tomato and 1 tablespoon cheese.
Place 4 open-face sandwiches on plate lined with two layers... - 37.6213
Open Faced Broiled Tuna Sandwiches
1) Remove the skin of tuna.
2) Combine tuna with green onion or cucumber, celery, olives and mayonnaise.
3) In top of a double boiler, over hot water, pour a mixture of soup and wine.
4) Sprinkle with cheese and then cook, stirring... - 44.7241
Open Faced Tuna Tempter
Open Faced Tuna Tempter is a unique and delicious tuna sandwich. Serve the Open Faced Tuna Tempter at breakfast for your family and see them getting addicted to it! - 36.9869
Hot Tuna Open Face Sandwiches
These Hot Tuna Open Faced Sandwiches taste incredible ! Try these toasted breads topped with a mixture of fish, herbs and seasonings for your next meal. You'll keep asking for more of these Hot Tuna Open Faced Sandwiches. - 37.4066
Open Face Grilled Tuna 'n' Cheese Sandwich
1) Combine together the mustard, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a small bowl.
2) Add the celery and tuna and stir well.
3) Layer the toast with pickle slices, then the tuna and then with the cheese.
4) Put the toast on a sheet of foil or a toaster-oven... - 40.6636
Catalina Island Open Face
Combine tuna, mayonnaise, mustard and green onion.
Spread evenly on toast.
Place on microproof plate.
Cover with waxed paper and cook on HI, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
Arrange tomato and cheese on each sand-wich.
Cook on HI, 45 seconds, or until cheese begins... - 33.3767