- » Open Face Egg Sandwich
Open Face Egg Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of open face egg sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for open face egg sandwich recipes.
Open-face Egg Sandwiches
Spread each muffin half with 1 teaspoon mustard.
Top each with a lettuce leaf, 2 bacon halves, 1 tomato slice, and a poached egg.
Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon cheese.
Serve immediately. - 27.1562
Open-faced Cheesy Egg Sandwiches
Combine all ingredients except butter and muffins, mix well.
Spread butter on each muffin half, toast.
Spread about 2 tablespoons egg mixture on each muffin half, broil 3 minutes or until cheese melts. - 29.6668
Open Faced Egg And Cheese Sandwiches
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in frying pan; saute onion and green pepper, stirring often, until tender.
Combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
Pour over onion and green pepper in frying pan and cook over low heat, stirring often to let uncooked portion of eggs flow... - 39.5959
Open Faced Egg Sandwich
1) Cut the bread horizontally into 2 thin slices using bread knife.
2) Smear both the slice equally with horseradish, and spread egg over the bread slice.
3) Sprinkle with chopped celery.
4) Spread with partially thickened tomato glaze... - 34.8494
Vegetable Egg Salad Sandwiches
1. Place broccoli and onion in ungreased pie plate, 9 x 1 1/4 inches. Cover tightly and microwave on high 3 to 4 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender.
2. Mix eggs, mayonnaise, mustard and salt; spread on toast. Top with tomato, broccoli mixture and... - 33.8109
Zucchini And Egg Sandwiches
Mix together mayonnaise, garlic, salt, pepper, and prepared horseradish until blended.
Stir in zucchini.
If you'd like open-faced sandwiches, just butter one side of 2 slices of bread.
On each buttered slice, lay lettuce leaf .
Then spoon half the zucchini... - 41.7518
Smoked Salmon And Egg Sandwiches
Cut the bread for these open-faced sandwiches in either squares or rounds.
Spread each slice generously with butter.
Cover the bread with thin slices of smoked salmon.
Sprinkle chopped, hard-cooked egg whites over the salmon and top that with hard-cooked egg... - 24.4728
Combine green pepper, onion and butter in small mixing bowl.
Microwave at High 1 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in eggs, chopped ham, milk and seasonings.
Pour into two small saucers.
Microwave at High 2 to 5 minutes, or until eggs are... - 39.2244