- » Ontario
Ontario Food is quite similar to the food prevalent in other parts of California. Situated in the Southern part of Sunshine State, Ontario City also enjoys a mild weather with its local residents being extremely ... More »
Mushroom And Cheddar Cheese Burger
Burger with cheese and mushroom sounds great, isn't it. This is an excellent video that presents this versatile recipe that is easy to make and enjoy. The video also updates you with the serving suggestions with meaty Portabella fries and a spicy dip, this... - 111.329
Northern Ontario Wild Blueberry Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2) In a bowl, combine sugar, butter, milk, vanilla, and egg together.
3) Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
4) Make a smooth batter by stirring in the liquid in the mixture.
5) Stir in bluberries.
6)... - 46.3792
Ontario Peanut Cookies
1. In a large bowl, cream the peanut butter and shortening, then add sugar, honey and egg and mix well.
2. Combine flour, baking powder, salt and soda, then blend into creamed mixture.
3. Stir in the peanuts.
4. Shape into two rolls, each 2" in diameter.
5.... - 40.0089
You May Also Like!
Tossed Spinach From Foodland Ontario
Emily Richards and Foodland Ontario bring you this simple recipe for a great Tossed Spinach side dish or salad, that you can enjoy with any number of main dishes. - 112.073
Ontario Maple Bran Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Grease the muffin pans (about 12)
3) Make a mixture of the wheat bran and maple syrup and in that, beat in the egg and add the oil
4) Separately combine the milk, flour, baking powder and salt
5) To... - 41.491
Cafe Du Midi London Ontario Seafood Pilaf
Here is a fresh and rather interesting take on Seafood Pilaf. Flavored with your favorite herbs and lemon juice and with a mix of seafood, this pilaf is something great to serve for occasions. It is great and I wish you should also try it! - 44.1784
Pork And Apple Stew
In large bowl, toss pork cubes with flour, half of the salt and the pepper. Set aside.
In large skillet, heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the oil over medium heat; cook prosciutto, onions and garlic for 5 minutes. Remove with slotted spoon to large Dutch oven or... - 118.535
Baked Cheese Pudding
In well buttered casserole, place alternate layers of cubes and cheese.
Pour mixture over this.
Bake 45 to 60 minutes at 325° F., placing casserole in pan of water. - 31.2172
Caramel Squash (pumpkin) Flan
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degree.
2. For caramel, in a saucepan, add sugar ,water, and lemon juice. Bring it to a boil over medium-high heat.
3. Stop stirring, and boil the mixture for about 5 minutes, until it gets a deep amber color.... - 124.384
Roasted Garlic Chicken
Hosting a party and confused about the menu? Here's a great recipe suggestion that is sure to impress everyone. Watch this video to learn a step wise process to prepare this scrumptious Roasted Garlic Chicken. - 109.505
Firecracker Candied Apples
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and brush generously with vegetable oil, set aside.
In a medium heavy bottomed pot, combine sugar, water, corn syrup and food colouring. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to medium high, boiling until candy mixture... - 32.5047
Polpette Di Fungi
1. Beat the eggs and the baking soda with a whisk.
2. Slowly add the cheese, the breadcrumbs, the parsley and mushrooms to the egg mix. Season with sea salt and pepper and fold gently until all ingredients are combined.
3. Using a teaspoon form small balls... - 33.3898
Apple Creme Brulee
1. In a heavy-bottom saucepan, add apples, sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, and lemon rind. Place it on medium heat and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until softened.
2. Remove the pan from heat. Pour the mixture into 6 ramekins.
3. Place... - 124.77
Ontario Recipes By Category