- » Onion Zucchini Bread
Onion Zucchini Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of onion zucchini bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for onion zucchini bread recipes.
Onion Zucchini Bread
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 9x5x3-inch loaf pan; set aside.
Place shredded zucchini in colander to drain.
Combine flour, French Fried Onions, Parmesan cheese, baking powder, basil and salt in large bowl.
Combine milk, melted butter or margarine,... - 41.0715
You May Also Like!
Herbs & Cheese Stuffed Zucchini
Fufill your baking desires with this recipe of stuffed Zucchini. This dish would also give you a feeling of having super food. Incredibly healthy and tasty recipe of stuffed Zucchiniwould surely make your family fall for the dish! Fall in love with Italain... - 47.6539
Zucchini Bread - Bread Machine
Select the yeast that is appropriate for your automatic bread machine.
All ingredients should be at room temperature.
Place ingredients in pan in the order suggested by the machine's manual. - 32.5058
Zucchini Onion Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2) In a cup, dissolve cornstarch with chicken broth, sherry, dill weed and paprika. Keep it aside.
3) In a skillet, heat oil to sauté zucchini and onion. Add mushrooms and sauté a little.
4) Use a baking... - 41.7736
Zucchini Stuffed With Zucchini
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Trim ends from zucchini, but leave whole. Cook zucchini in a large saucepan of boiling salted water 3 minutes; drain and rinse under cold running water. Cut zucchini in half lengthwise. Scoop out centers to form a trench down middle... - 33.9425
Zucchini Pie (torta Di Zucchini)
Saute the zucchini and onion in two tablespoons of butter or margarine for about ten minutes.
Mix together the zucchini, onion, bread crumbs, cheese, salt and pepper to taste and the eggs.
Melt butter or margarine in a large frypan.
Pour in the zucchini and... - 30.1047
Zucchini Cheese Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take an 8-9 inch round cake pan and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Gently spoon flour into a measuring cup and level off.
4) Take a large bowl and combine together baking powder, flour, salt,... - 50.3558
Zucchini Bread-and-butter Pickles
Scrub zucchini well with a stiff brush.
Slice about 1/4 inch thick.
(Makes about 4 quarts.) Slice onions thinly.
(Makes about 1 quart.) In large kettle, combine vinegar, sugar, salt, celery seed, mustard seed, and turmeric.
Cook over moderate heat, stirring,... - 36.3258
Turkish Bread Rounds With Mediterranean Zucchini Salad
For bread rounds: Oil large bowl; set aside.
Combine water, yeast and sugar in another mixing bowl and let proof until foamy, about 10 minutes.
Add 2 cups flour, oil and salt and blend well; add remaining flour if dough is too wet (dough should be... - 44.969
Baked Sausage With Zucchini
Heat butter in skillet.
When hot and foamy, add zucchini.
Toss for 2-3 minutes.
Remove zucchini and add onion.
Cook 2-3 minutes.
Add sausage, thyme, salt, and pepper.
Stir to break up meat.
Put back zucchini.
Add bread crumbs, eggs, and 1/4 cup... - 44.0935
Cut zucchini lengthwise into halves.
Scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4 inch wall; chop pulp and reserve.
Place zucchini shells cut sides down.
Cover loosely and microwave until crisp tender, 5 to 6 minutes.
Cover and microwave reserved pulp, the onions and... - 37.4564