- » Onion Wine Sauce
Onion Wine Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of onion wine sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for onion wine sauce recipes.
Steak With Onion Wine Sauce
1) In a 10" skillet, saute the steaks in the 1 tbsp butter and olive oil over a medium-high heat for about 10-12 min until evenly cooked.
2) Season the steaks well with the salt and pepper.
3) Remove on a serving platter and keep warm.
4) In the... - 40.1544
Onion Wine Sauce
In large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook and stir onions and garlic in margarine until tender, about 10 minutes.
Stir in steak sauce and wine; heat to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes.
Serve hot with cooked beef or poultry. - 26.3352
You May Also Like!
Onions Baked In Wine Sauce
Onions Baked In Wine Sauce is simply a delicious and mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly tempting recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this Onions Baked In Wine Sauce. - 38.0348
Roasted Beef Tenderloin With Red Wine Onion Sauce
Are you looking forward to make a beef tenderloin recipe? Here is a excellent video that shows an absolutely delicious roasted beef tenderloin recipe. Have a look at this video and make this fabulous recipe on any special occasion and amaze everyone with... - 104.043
Red Wine Bordelaise Sauce
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 2-cup glass measure, heat onion and butter 1 to 1 1/2 minutes; add wine and bay leaf.
Heat 3 1/2 to 4 minutes or until mixture is reduced to 1/3 cup.
Strain and reserve wine.
Into wine, add cornstarch blended with broth and heat 2... - 39.2065
Mushrooms And Onions In Wine Sauce
1. Wash and slice the mushrooms. Peel the onions.
2. Saute the mushrooms and onions in the butter or margarine 5 minutes. Add the parsley and nutmeg, cover and simmer 5 minutes more.
3. Blend in the flour until well mixed. Add the broth and simmer, stirring 5... - 33.8356
Bearnaise Sauce With Dry White Wine
In saucepan combine green onion, lemon juice, white wine, tarragon, and chervil.
Simmer until mixture is reduced to about 2 tablespoons.
Pour herb mixture into blender and add egg yolks and cayenne.
Cover and turn blender on and off, quickly.
Heat... - 38.8914
Salmon With Onion Confit Winter Vegetables And Red Wine Sauce
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. To make the sauce, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a medium-sized saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion, leeks, celery, and thyme sprigs and stir to coat with the butter. Lay the fish bones on top of the... - 46.7765
Carrots And Onions With Raisins In Wine Sauce
In a large saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat.
When the foam subsides, add the carrots, onions and sultanas or raisins.
Cook them, stirring constantly, for 4 minutes.
Add the salt, pepper, cayenne, thyme and bay leaf to the pan.
Pour in the wine,... - 44.2135
Onions In Raisin Sauce
Onions in raisin sauce is a herbed onions recipe. Cooked with broth along with garlic for flavor, it is served with an orange raisin sauce. Herbed with basil and thyme, it has a rich and luxurious taste to it. - 35.3361
White Wine Mushroom Sauce
White Wine Mushroom Sauce is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious sauce recipe; I bet this White Wine Mushroom Sauce will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 34.4954
Onion Wine Sauce Recipes By Category