- » Onion Tart
Onion Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of onion tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for onion tart recipes.
It is time to make some onion tart when fresh young onions are in season. Join Chef John Maxwell as he shows an excellent onion tart recipe. The chef shares great cooking tips and makes the video absolutely interesting to watch. Try out this amazing recipe... - 117.878
Onion Tart With Nutmeg Flavor
Savory tarts are pleasing to please guests over cozy dinners. Here is a video showing how to make one with onion filling infused with pleasant flavor of nutmeg. Good to serve with drinks. - 113.196
Thick Onion Tart
1) Prheat the oven to 375 F
2) Into a mixing bowl sift the flours, salt and mustard powder
3) Using the hands run the margarine into the flour to get a sand like texture
4) Stir in the grated cheese and enough cold water to a dough
5)... - 48.2934
1) Pastry : In a food processor, process the flour with the butter until the mixture has fine crumbs.
2) Gradually add the egg yolks until combined.
3) Bring the mixture together with hands on the work surface.
4) Wrap in cling film and allow... - 47.5074
1. Peel and quarter and finely slice onions.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C.
3. Grease a shallow 8 inch pie dish or quiche mold with oil or butter.
4. Using a rolling pin, crush the crackers to resemble coarse breadcrumbs.
5. In... - 46.4135
Stuttgart Onion Tart
To prepare crust Dissolve yeast and honey in water.
Let stand a few minutes.
Add salt and oil, then the flours gradually; mix with spoon, then by hand.
Knead dough on floured board for 5 minutes; additional flour may be necessary to prevent dough from... - 45.7086
Homemade Onion Tart
Cut 4 oz. lard and 2 oz. butter into 8 oz. flour sifted with a pinch of salt.
Add just enough ice water to hold together, form lightly into a ball and chill for at least 1 hour.
Oil an 8-inch tart tin.
Roll out the pastry as thin as possible.
Line the tin... - 45.3823
Savory Onion Tart
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Roll pastry into 10-inch circle.
Press into 9-inch tart pan and crimp edges tightly.
Pierce bottom and side with fork.
Bake 8 minutes or until lightly golden.
Remove to wire rack and cool completely.
Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat... - 44.9873
Sage And Onion Tart
Beat together the milk, eggs, and dry mustard.
Let the mixture stand until the bubbles subside, about 15 minutes.
In a large skillet, stir-fry the onions in the butter over low heat until the rings are separate.
Add the sherry or vermouth, and continue to... - 44.8731
Gorgonzola Onion Tart
Roll piecrust from center to edges on a lightly floured surface forming a circle about 12 inches in diameter.
Ease pastry into a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom, pressing dough up into fluted sides of tart pan.
Trim edges, reserving scraps.
Do not... - 44.833
Alpine Onion Tarts
1. Preheat the oven at (450°).
2. Prepare piecrust mix, as per label directions or make pastry from the two crust of your choice.
3. On a lightly floured pastry cloth or board roll out, half at a time, 1/8-inch thick and cut 3 six-inch rounds... - 44.6639
Bernese Onion Tart
Prepare Flaky Pastry and set aside.
Melt butter in a 3 to 4 quart pan over medium heat.
Add onions and cook, covered, stirring often, until soft.
Uncover and continue cooking, stirring often, until lightly browned.
Stir in flour, salt, nutmeg, and... - 44.5018
1. Prepare a pastry tin
2. Roll out the prepared pastry to 1/4-inch (5 mm) thick.
3. Line a well-greased 8-inch (20 cm) flan tin. The pastry will come slightly above the rim of the tin and the edges should be crimped at the edges into a fluted... - 44.1977
Cheddar Onion Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) Prepare and roll the pastry into a 12 inch circle, and place in a 9 inch pie pan with a high fluted edge.
3) Evenly prick the pastry all over with a fork, then place a wax paper and add rice grains or... - 43.9546
1. For the pastry, put the flour into a food processor and blitz with the butter, when the mixture is in fine crumbs, start adding the egg yolks, one by one. when all appears combined, bring it together with your hands on the work surface, but not kneading... - 42.4512
Fry the bacon until crisp.
Remove, drain, and crumble.
Discard bacon fat and add butter and oil.
Fry onions over a low heat until soft and golden.
This will take about 45 min.
Meanwhile, beat eggs and add cream and seasonings.
Crumble bacon into the... - 42.2112
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onions, nutmeg, and salt and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are very soft and lightly browned.
Remove from heat and let cool.
Meanwhile, prepare Tart Shells.
Add onions to eggs, then divide... - 41.6964
Vidalia Onion Tart
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour with a pinch of salt. Cut 1 stick of the butter into 1/2-inch cubes. Cut the butter cubes into the flour until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Add the ice water in a thin stream, tossing until the dough begins to mass... - 39.0453
Alpine Onion Tarts
1. Prepare piecrust mix, or make pastry from your favorite two-crust recipe. Roll out, half at a time, 1/8 inch thick, on lightly floured pastry cloth or board; cut 3 six-inch rounds from each half. (A saucer makes a good pattern.) Fit each round into a... - 38.2082
Cheese And Onion Tart
1. Melt the butter and fry the onion until soft but not coloured.
2. Stir in the flour and mix well.
3. Add the milk, stir until boiling and boil for 3 minutes. Add seasoning. .
4. Cool a little, then stir in the egg yolks and most of the cheese, reheat... - 35.1662
Onion Tart Recipes By Category