- » Onion Spaghetti
Onion Spaghetti Recipes
Enjoy our collection of onion spaghetti recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for onion spaghetti recipes.
Spaghetti With Meat And Onions
Melt the butter in a 12-inch skillet over low heat.
Add the onions, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, until very soft€”about 10 minutes.
Add the carrots, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until the carrots are... - 44.4578
Spaghetti With Onions And Asparagus
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and keep again in pan.
3) Meanwhile, in medium nonstick skillet, heat butter.
4) Add onion and asparagus and saute 7 to 8 minutes or until onion is soft and asparagus is... - 41.6408
Spaghetti With Four Onions
1 ln a 12 inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over low heat.
Add the red, yellow, and green onions and the shallots.
Cook, stirring frequently, for 15 minutes or until lightly golden.
Add the garlic and cook 2 minutes more.
Stir in the brandy and cook for 1... - 41.4407
Spaghetti With Spinach & Onion
Whipping up this Spaghetti With Spinach & Onion is real easy and simple. Also this recipes asks for no complicated ingredient combination. Give this Spaghetti With Spinach & Onion a try and you will know how simple dishes can turn out to be so delicious! - 36.2126
Spaghetti With Bacon And Onion
Cook the spaghetti in seasoned boiling water until nearly tender.
Chop the bacon and fry for 2-3 minutes; add the chopped or grated onions and cook steadily.
Drain the spaghetti and return to the pan, add the bacon and onions and as much parsley and cheese as... - 25.7292
You May Also Like!
Spaghetti With Onion Anchovy Sauce
1 . In medium saucepan, combine oil, onions and 2 tablespoons water. Cover and cook over very low heat, stirring occasionally, 1 hour, until onions are very soft.
2. With wooden spoon, mash anchovies into onions; cook 30 seconds. Stir in pasta, Parmesan... - 30.7339
Spaghetti With Green Onions And Pasta Sauce
Straight from Italy to win your heart comes Spaghetti with green onions and pasta sauce by perfectionist Chef Keith Snow. This creamy spaghetti dish has an exquisite taste with the delicious flavor of green onions and pasta sauce. This can be easily made at... - 76.773
Onion Dill Spaghetti Squash
Bake or microwave squash.
Meanwhile, meltl butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onions and dill seeds; cook, stirring often, until onions are very soft and light golden (about 20 minutes).
Stir in vinegar and sour cream.
Remove from heat and keep... - 35.7294
Spaghetti With Franks
Cook and stir frankfurters, onion and green pepper in margarine in 10-inch skillet until onion is tender.
Stir in spaghettios.
Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally; reduce heat.
Arrange cheese on top.
Cover and simmer until cheese is melted, 3 to 5 minutes. - 28.6185
Mix spaghetti, green pepper, onion, tomato, dressing, pepperoni and celery; let sit overnight or at least several hours before serving.
Mix well again before serving. - 30.5761
Savory Spaghetti Casserole
In skillet, brown meat and cook onion and green pepper with garlic until tender (use shortening if necessary).
Stir to separate meat.
Add soups, water, 1/2 cup cheese, and spaghetti.
Pour into 2-quart casserole.
Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes or until hot;... - 35.1638
Jiffy Spaghetti Sauce
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In medium glass bowl, combine onion, oil, garlic, oregano and basil.
Heat, covered, 2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring once.
Stir in remaining ingredients and heat 2 to 2 1/2 minutes at HIGH.
Set Power Select at... - 36.5488
Spicy spaghetti Sauce
1. Combine onion and oil in a 1-quart glass bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 4 to 5 minutes, or until onion is tender.
2. Add remaining ingredients. Cover. Set microwave oven at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 4 minutes, and... - 30.7828
Spaghetti With Bolognese Sauce
1. Peel onion and garlic; chop finely.
2. Scald, peel and half tomatoes.
3. In a medium-sized saucepan, heat oil.
4. Stir in onion; cover and cook gently for about 5 minutes until the onion is soft but not brown.
5. Stir in the garlic... - 46.7323