- » Onion Soup With Port
Onion Soup With Port Recipes
Enjoy our collection of onion soup with port recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for onion soup with port recipes.
Port Wine Onion Soup
Place the butter in an 8-cup (2 L) microwave-safe bowl and melt 2 minutes at HIGH.
Add the onions, stir well.
Heat 5 minutes at HIGH.
Add the flour, mix well.
Add the boiling water, stir until well mixed.
Add salt and pepper.
Microwave 10 minutes at HIGH.
Add... - 37.9765
Onion Soup With Port
Place the beef shanks in a large pan and add the chopped onions, water, salt, and bay leaf.
Bring mixture to a boil; cover and simmer for about 2 1/2 hours.
Discard bones and fat; set meat aside.
Strain broth; discard onions, bay leaf.
If desired, clarify the... - 41.2932
Port And Onion Soup
1. In a pan, heat butter with oil over moderate heat.
2. Include onions and saute till soft and golden.
3. Remove half the onions from pan and reserve them for garnishing.
4. Blend remaining onions to a smooth puree in a food processor and keep... - 41.3155
French Onion Soup With Port
A wonderfully light, easy soup, bursting full of flavour, topped with a giant crouton and a pile of melted cheese. A good stock is key to this dish so try to use a nice home-made beef stock where possible. Failing that, a vegetarian stock will do the trick,... - 116.841
You May Also Like!
Danish Port Salut Soup
Saute kohlrabi, onion and leek in butter until soft but not browned.
Add potatoes, stock, milk and beans; cover, bring to boil and simmer gently 30 minutes.
Add cream and 1-1/2 cups of the cheese; cook and stir to melt cheese and reheat; do not boil.
Season... - 30.6355
Game Soup With Port Wine
1) Into 2-3 inch chunks, cut the venison. Trim off any gristle.
2) In case a game bird is being used, chop it, through the bone, into small pieces. Clean properly.
3) Peel the onion, parsnip and carrot and coarsely chop them.
4) Rinse the leek... - 43.2911
Cream Of Tomato And Port Soup
1. Make the vegetable stock.
2. Wash, peel and chop carrots into ½” dice.
3. Peel and chop the onion into ½” dice.
4. Cut the bacon into ½” dices.
5. Cut the croutons and fry in shallow oil.
6. Drain on kitchen paper and leave for... - 90.7277
Port Sausage Strata
1) Preheat oven slowly at 170 C
2) In a flameproof casserole, fry sausage pieces until golden.
3) Stir in onion and green pepper, sauté until tender.
4) Mix herbs, add soup and heat thoroughly.
5) Spread bread slices evenly with butter... - 41.1829
Basic French Onion Soup
Basic French Onion Soup has a fine taste. Basic French Onion Soup gets its taste from onion mixed with beef broth and flavored with red wine. Basic French Onion Soup is inspired by many chefs all over the world. - 30.9074
Cheese Onion Soup Gratin
Onion Soup Gratinee is versions of basic french onion soup. Onion Soup Gratinee gets its taste from cheese and red wine. Onion Soup Gratinee is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 33.9245
Les Halles Onion Soup Gratinee
Use a heavy-bottomed 3 or 4-quart covered pan.
Saute onions in butter and oil until limp.
Cover and let simmer slowly for 15 minutes.
Pour in beef broth and simmer for 30 minutes.
Taste, and add salt and pepper if needed.
Pour soup and the Port into an... - 43.5488
Onion Soup With Croutons
In a large pot, combine the water, broth, carrots, celery, parsley root, leek, green pepper, tomato, bay leaves, thyme, peppercorns, and salt.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 45 minutes.
Strain, discarding the... - 48.0897
Traditional French Onion Soup
Put the onions in a casserole with the butter and the white wine.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Sprinkle the flour over the onions and stir well.
Add 1 1/4 cups (300 ml/1/2 pint) of water and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes, stirring with a hand... - 44.5452
Three Onion Garlic Soup With Garlic Gorgonzola Croutons
To make the Three Onion—Garlic Soup: Squeeze the roasted garlic pulp from the heads into a small bowl, taking care to remove any bits of skin from the pulp.
Set aside until needed.
In a very large, heavy-bottomed pot, saute the red, yellow, and white... - 45.845