- » Onion Soup Roast Beef
Onion Soup Roast Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of onion soup roast beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for onion soup roast beef recipes.
Pot Roast With Onion Soup Mix
Pot Roast is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this Pot Roast; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 37.3027
Onion Chuck Roast
Place roast in a baking dish and sprinkle with onion soup mix.
Pour 1 cup water over all.
Place baking dish in cold oven.
Set temperature control at 350Â°F (175Â°C).
Bake 1 hour.
Turn roast and bake 1 hour longer until tender.
Remove meat and keep... - 43.7959
Yankee Pot Roast
In large heavy pan, brown beef (use shortening if necessary); pour off fat.
Cover; cook over low heat 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until meat is done.
Gradually blend water into flour until smooth; slowly stir into sauce.
Cook, stirring... - 24.4787
French Onion With Pot Roast And Veggies
This delicious pot roast recipe is sure to remind you of your childhood days. The chef here provides simple instructions to make scrumptious French onions combined with chuck roast and veggies. Very simple to put together and is perfect for a chilly day! - 94.8444
Marie's Quick Onion Pot Roast
1) In the bottom of the slow cooker, dredge the onion soup mix.
2) Place the pot roast in the soup mix.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 10 hours or over high heat for 5 hours.
4) Using a ladle skim the fat from the surface.
5) Spoon 1/4... - 34.8913
Stock From Rib Roast Of Beef
I had once tried stock from rib roast of beef at a friend's anniversary dinner. Unlike the tough dish name, preparation of stock from rib roast of beef is very simple. Left over ribs or bones can always be a good option. Besides the meat, the herbs are always... - 41.429
Onion Gratin Soup
In glass bowl, cook butter on ROAST (7) for 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
Cover; cook on HIGH (9) for 20 minutes or until onions are completely soft, stirring twice during cooking.
Add consomme, water and wine.
Cover; cook on HIGH (9) for 10... - 42.3228
Roast Beef Hash
The roast beef hash is a roasted preparation of leftover roast beef combined and cooked with diced potatoes and onions. Flavored with dry onion soup mix, the roasted beef hash can be served with crisp vegetables. - 26.8631
Individual Pot Roasts
Individual Pot Roasts is simply delicious recipe. A deadly combination of beef shanks and veggies will surely tempt you to prepare this Individual Pot Roasts on every party! - 34.1595
Beefy Onion Roast
Pour enough oil to cover the base of a large pot or pan; heat.
Wash roast; coat in flour and pepper mixture.
Brown roast on all sides on medium high heat.
While browning, mix soup with 1 1/2 cups water.
Lower heat; add soup mix, onions, mushrooms, and... - 42.4516
Pot Roast Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine roast beef, carrots, celery, onion, and potatoes.
Stir in tomato soup, parsley flakes, water, and black pepper.
Mix well to combine.
Cover and cook on... - 41.121
Roast Beef Wedding Soup
In a 3-quart pan, cook roast, liver, salt, pepper and onion until very tender in approximately 2 quarts water.
When meat is tender, add cream and vinegar; simmer. - 22.6059
Roast Beef Champions
Spread bread slices with butter.
Combine sour cream, onion soup mix, horseradish, and pepper.
Spread on bread.
Top 2 slices with roast beef, then lettuce; cover with remaining 2 slices bread. - 26.9996
Special Pot Roast
Special Pot Roast is simply a delicious recipe. A deadly combination of beef and veggies will surely tempt you to prepare this Special Pot Roast on every party! - 35.268
This out of this world beef roast recipe can be prepared easily with a roast of desired size. Cooked in the oven with mushroom soup and onion soup mix, this beef roast is simple yet savory and can be served with any side of choice. - 27.1343
Yankee Pot Roast
Yankee Pot Roast has a fine taste. Yankee Pot Roast gets its taste from beef mixed with soup and flour. Yankee Pot Roast is inspired by restaurants worldwide. - 24.3044
Champion Roast Beef Sandwiches
Spread bread slices with butter.
Combine sour cream, onion-soup mix, horseradish, and pepper.
Spread about 1 tablespoon of the sour-cream mixture on each slice of bread.
Top 4 slices with roast beef, then lettuce; cover with remaining bread. - 35.9359
Easy Pot Roast
1. In a heavy pan, cook the meat until it gets browned on all sides. Strain off fats.
2. Blend the soup and simmer for 2 ½ hours - 3 hours on low heat by stirring at occasional intervals.
3. Strain Meat.
4. In a bowl blend water and flour, and stir... - 35.8599
Onion Gratin Soup
Onion Gratin Soup is an amazingly delicious appetizer. Try this Onion Gratin Soup; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 42.0109
Slow Cooked Beef Roast
1) In the slow cooker, place the roast. Cover with the tomatoes and onion soup.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for about 8 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 28.4252
Easy Roast With Mushroom Gravy
This easy roast recipe is prepared with chucke roast and requires minimal effort. The roast is drenched in mushroom gravy and topped with soup mix. Simply cooked in the oven, it is ready to serve when the meat gets tender. - 23.1158
Beef Stew With Leftover Crock Pot Roast Beef And Gravy
Not sure what to do with all that leftover roast beef and gravy? Just grab the spare meat and whomp up a satisfying soup, that turns leftovers into a completely new dish. A great way to warm you up on a cold winter night, this simple stew for dinner can... - 94.4675
Freezer To Table Pot Roast
Place frozen meat in 2 1/2 -quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 40 MINUTES on '5'.
Turn meat over.
Sprinkle with soup mix and spread evenly to edges.
MICROWAVE 30 to 40 MINUTES on '5', or until meat is fork tender.
Sprinkle... - 35.3456
Microwave Special Pot Roast
1. Add roast to a glass casserole dish.
2. Shake over some soup mix over this roast.
3. Stir in onions and spoon the beef broth.
4. Wrap the casserole with plastic wrap.
5. Dip the probe into a liquid.
6. In a microwave oven, place the... - 41.0575
Place roast in electric skillet.
Spread mushroom soup on all sides; sprinkle onion soup on top and add water.
Cook, covered, at slow temperature on fry pan for 1 hour and 30 minutes. - 23.6451
Pot-roast In Foil
Place 30 X 18 inch piece of heavy duty aluminum foil in baking pan, 13 X 9 X 2 inches; place meat on foil.
Sprinkle soup mix on meat and spread with cream of mushroom soup.
Fold foil over meat and seal securely.
Cook in 300Â° oven 4 hours.
Menu-mate: Orange... - 23.6041
1) In a slow cooker, put the roast.
2) Sprinkle the soup mix all over. Pour the soda over the meat.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 7 to 8 hours.
4) Serve hot. - 29.5796
Beefy French Onion Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine beef broth, water, parsley flakes, Worcestershire sauce, and Parmesan cheese.
Stir in onion, roast beef, and peas.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
For each... - 36.5869
How To Cook French Onion Soup From Scratch
For Beef Broth:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Grease a baking dish with cooking spray and place beef bones, chopped carrot, celery, and onion in it.
3. In a piece of foil, place garlic, drizzle olive oil on top and season it with... - 0
Mix soup, chili sauce and coke together.
Pour over roast, cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes per pound.
DO NOT USE FOIL WITH THIS BECAUSE OF COKE. - 23.7707
Roast With Gravy
This roast beef with gravy recipe is prepared with a chuck roast. Cooked in the oven with mushroom soup and beef gravy, the roast is flavored with onion soup mix and can be served with rice as a full and savory meal. - 29.4102
Goulash Part 1 – Ingredients & Roasting
Take a look at this hearty and warming goulash recipe and if you are one of those who like Hungarian cuisine than this video series is for you. The chef here has divided the video in 2 parts – In this section she showcases ingredient details and also shows... - 91.4444
Onion Soup Mix - Lynn's
Lynn demonstrates how to make your own Onion Soup Mix that can be used to make soup or onion dip.
This is similar to the dry onion soup mixes that you can purchase in the grocery store. You can also sprinkle this mixture over a roast in the slow cooker for a... - 0
Special Pot Roast
Place roast in glass casserole dish.
Sprinkle soup mix over roast.
Pour in beef broth.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Insert probe into liquid.
Cook on HIGH (9); HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for 2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Add remaining vegetables during... - 39.5262
Microwave Pot Roast
1. Take glass casserole and keep a roast in it.
2. Add onions and spoon the mix over it.
3. Cover it with soup.
4. In a microwave oven, place casserole and cook on a setting of HIGH (9) for 10 minutes until the liquid starts boiling.
5.... - 45.2294
Home Style Pot Roast
In large heavy pan, brown meat on all sides in shortening; pour off fat.
Add broth, onion, and seasonings.
Cover; cook over low heat 2 hours.
Add potatoes and carrots.
Cook 1 hour more or until tender; stir occasionally.
Remove bay leaf.
Gradually blend water... - 38.7629
Sunday Pot Roast
Sunday Pot Roast is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Sunday Pot Roast recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 30.0166
Easy Onion Soup
Place butter and onions in a 4 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole.
Heat, uncovered, on roast for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add soup mixes and seasonings.
Heat, covered, on full power for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Pour into... - 39.6095
Combine the tripe and beef in about 2 quarts water and simmer until tender.
Saute the onion, celery and green pepper in fat for about 15 minutes.
Blend in the flour and stir in the meat stock gradually.
Add the meat, potatoes and salt and bring to a... - 41.1559
Goulash Part 2 – Full Preparation
This is part 2 of the goulash recipe video series. Here the lady chef showcases instructions to roast potato combined with sauce and meat. A nice dish to please the entire crowd! - 91.6933
Yankee Pot Roast
1) In a heavy kettle, cook the beef, until thoroughly browned on all sides.
2) Then stir in the onion soup.
3) Cover and cook over a low heat for about 2 1/2 to 3 hours, until the beef is done.
4) Remove the beef from kettle and keep aside.
5) In a... - 32.1199
Foil-baked Pot Roast
Place roast on a large piece of heavy duty foil, sprinkle with dry onion soup mix.
Wrap, sealing with double folds (If regular weight foil is used instead, place wrapped roast in a shallow pan to collect possible leaking juices).
Bake for 2 hours at 350Â°... - 20.6114
Gourmet Wine Pot Roast
1. Prepare a cooking bag following instructions on package.
2. In a 2-quart casserole dish, place the cooking bag.
3. Center the beef on the bag.
4. Add onion soup mix blended with thyme and wine.
5. Pull up the bag around the beef; twist and... - 40.9659
Onion Soup French Style
Onion Soup French Style is a delicious appetizer that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Onion Soup French Style, you will always crave for some more. - 44.9324
Three Onion Garlic Soup With Garlic Gorgonzola Croutons
To make the Three Onion—Garlic Soup: Squeeze the roasted garlic pulp from the heads into a small bowl, taking care to remove any bits of skin from the pulp.
Set aside until needed.
In a very large, heavy-bottomed pot, saute the red, yellow, and white... - 45.3275
Basic Pot Roast
1. Use sharp pronged fork to pierce meat on both sides.
2. Put the roast in a cooking bag
3. Into the bag, pour soup mix and beef broth.
4. Tie bag properly with string.
5. Arrange bag in a microwavable dish.
6. Place in the microwave... - 39.7737
Original Pot Roast
1) In a 4-quart casserole, place the completely frozen meat.
2) Cook the meat, covered tightly for 30 minutes on Low.
3) Turn over the meat and add in 1/2 of onion-soup mix.
4) Again cook, covered for an additional 30 minutes on Low.
5) Toss over the... - 36.9695
Roast Chuck Neapolitan
1. Take large heavy pan; add shortening and brown meat in it.
2. Strain off fat.
3. Add condensed tomato soup, water, onion, garlic cloves, oregano, pepper, and simmer until chuck turns soft. It takes about 2 hours to cook the meat.
4. Strain off... - 33.8862
Roasted Tomato Soup
1. Preheat oven to 500°.
2. Cut tomatoes in half lengthwise. Place tomatoes in a large bowl, and coat with cooking spray; toss gently. Add Italian seasoning, pepper, and garlic; toss gently. Place tomato halves, cut sides down, on a jelly-roll pan coated... - 34.8537
Microwaved French Onion And Cheese Soup
In 3-quart microproof casserole, cook onions and butter on HI (max. power) 10 to 12 minutes, or until onions are transparent, stirring once during cooking.
Stir in flour and cook, uncovered, on HI (max. power) 1 minute.
Stir in broth, wine, salt, and... - 42.9076
Microwave Onion Gratin Soup
1. In a microwave oven, place a glass bowl and add butter into it. Cook on a setting of ROAST (7) for about 1 ½ minutes until the butter softens.
2. Add onions, cover and continue cooking on a setting of HIGH (9) for about 20 minutes until the onions... - 46.9568
Beef Roast With Mushroom Gravy
The beef roast with mushroom gravy is prepared with roast beef and cream of mushroom. Cooked in a dutch oven, the beef roast with mushroom gravy can be served with hot rice as a full meal. - 30.5157
Roast Beef In Foil
Roast Beef In Foil is an amazing beef dish that you will get hooked to in no time. When planning a dinner this is a perfect choice. Try the Roast Beef In Foil and I am sure you will be bowled over! - 26.5462
Quick Hoodie Beef Soup
1. Take a 2-quart saucepan and melt margarine in it.
2. Add onion, celery, and carrot in hot margarine and stir fry the ingredients against medium heat with frequent stirring method; continue cooking until the ingredients become tender crisp; the... - 47.5362
Slow Cooker Roast Beef
1) Use flour to coat the roast. Keep the remaining flour aside.
2) Put the roast in a slow cooker.
3) In a bowl, combine together the gravy mix, soup mix, remaining flour and ginger ale. Mix well and pour all over the roast.
4) Cover the cooker and... - 35.8042
Vegetable Beef Soup
Warm, hearty, satisfying, and brimming with flavors and garden fresh veggies, vegetable beef soup is comfort food at its most basic. Chockfull of nutritious, colorful vegetables and chunks of beef, this soup will warm you to the bone. Here is the easiest and... - 117.067
Red Cooked Beef Roast
1. Heat1 1/2 tablespoons oil in wok over high heat. Brown beef roast on all sides for 1 1/2 minutes. Remove roast to a 4-quart casserole dish.
2. To make red-cooked sauce: heat clean wok with 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Add onions, garlic and... - 38.7402
Roast Beef Chili Con Carne
Combine first 4 ingredients; simmer for 10 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, except eggs, and simmer for about 5 minutes longer.
Add eggs. - 31.7947
Beef Pot Roast With Horseradish Sauce
Wash and chop the leek.
Peel the carrots and cut into sticks.
Peel the onion and stud with the cloves.
Put the meat in a saucepan and add the salt, celery salt, bay leaf, leek, carrots and onion.
Pour over the water and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 1 1/4-2... - 42.0884
Beef On A Spit
In shallow baking dish, combine soup, water, and cheese; add beef.
Marinate at room temperature for 2 hours; turn once.
Mount and balance beef on spit.
Insert meat thermometer into beef.
Roast 1 1/2 hours or until 130° F (rare) on meat... - 29.4297
Beef Shank Pot Roast
Sprinkle meat with flour, shake off excess, and place in a 1 1/2 to 2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle evenly with onion soup mix and add garlic, wine, water, Worcestershire, and thyme.
Cover tightly and bake in a 375° oven for 1 hour.
Remove from oven, turn meat... - 41.5691
Beef Pot Roast
Preheat browning skillet 4 1/2 minutes.
Place roast in skillet and microwave 1 minute.
Turn and microwave other side 1 minute.
Spread top and sides of roast with horseradish.
Warm Burgundy and add dry onion soup mix.
Slowly pour this mixture over the roast,... - 43.5629
Pot Roast With Creamy Mushroom Sauce
1) In a slow cooker, put the roast and sprinkle the dry soup mix all over. Top with the mushroom soup,
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 1 hour and then over low heat for at least 8 hours or till the meat is soft.
3) Slice the cooked... - 30.0678
Roasted Tomato Soup
1. Preheat your oven to a temperature of 500°F
2. Halve the tomatoes lengthwise and place them in a large bowl and spray some cooking spray on top; toss to coat them all
3. Add the Italian dressing, pepper and garlic and toss again
4.... - 48.0158
Beef Stew With Turnips (beef Bourguignonne)
Turnips have a delicately sweet flavor when young, but as they mature they lose their sweetness and become woody. Therefore, it is best to buy them when they are at their peak, between November and February. The greens, which are edible, should be bright... - 40.3778
Basic Pot Roast In The Microwave
1. With a large fork, prick the roast all over on both sides.
2. Place the roast in a microwave friendly cooking bag or in a casserole dish.
3. Pour the onion soup mix and broth over the roast.
4. Tie bag loosely with string or piece of plastic... - 40.0991
Grandma's Beef Rivel Soup
Slowly boil beef with water, onion, salt and pepper until tender.
Mix flour and egg with your fingers until in small chunks, called rivels.
Add to broth and cook for 5 minutes.
Serve in soup bowls with crackers or croutons.
Beef could be cooked in Crockpot... - 34.6085
Hearty Beef Soup
Hearty Beef Soup is an easy to prepare appetizer which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 36.5398
Microwave Hearty Beef Soup
1. In a microwave oven, place a glass bowl and add beef and cook on a setting of ROAST (7) for 6 minutes until the beef losses its pinkness and cook by stirring atleast once.
2. Add all other ingredients except macaroni, cover and cook on ROAST (7)... - 40.4093
The Baron's Beef Tea With Barley Soup
The Baron's Beef Tea With Barley Soup is a great and unique soup. This soup will definitely surprise your guests with its wonderful flavor. You just cant miss the Baron's Beef Tea With Barley Soup recipe! - 41.5652
In 3-quart casserole, cook bacon, covered with paper toweling, at HIGH for 5 minutes or till crisp.
Reserve drippings in casserole.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
Cook onion and garlic in bacon drippings at HIGH for 2 minutes or till tender, stirring once.
Stir... - 46.9263
Rump Roast And Vegetables
1) In a slow cooker, put the carrots, potaotes and onion. Add the bat leaf and frozen beans and sprinkle tapioca all over.
2) In a skillet, brown the roast on all sides in oil. Transfer to the slow cooker. Place the browned roast over the... - 42.1269
Pot Roast With Winter Vegetables
1. In 8-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook beef chuck cross rib pot roast until well browned on all sides; remove meat to plate; set aside.
2. In same Dutch oven in drippings over medium heat, cook onion and garlic until tender,... - 36.0064
Easy Oven Beef Stew
This is an easy, hearty meal with a classic home style feel. Just place it in the oven before running errands, or going shopping and see the incredible meal that awaits you when you get home. Great comfort food for those cold winter nights. - 44.1243
Oxtail Soup Mix Pot Roast
1. Wipe meat with a damp towel. Place a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat and add oil (if desired). Add meat and brown lightly all over, turning as needed, about 5 minutes.
2. Transfer meat to a bowl. Add onions and 2 tablespoons water to pan. Stir frequently... - 23.7006
Herbed Pot Roast With Vegetables
This European herbed pot roast with vegetables is a hit recipe for potlucks. This recipe is most popularly enjoyed as a Main Dish. - 45.7396
Chuck Roast Supreme
This recipe for chucken roast is a spicy preparation made with steak sauce and mushroom soup. Baked in the oven and folded in a foil , the chucke roast is cooked with steak sauce and can be served with mashed potatoes and vegetables. - 29.2448
Home Style Beef Brisket
Preheat oven to 325 F.
In 13x9-inch baking or roasting pan, add onion soup mix blended with water, ketchup, garlic powder and pepper.
Add brisket, turning to coat with soup mixture.
Loosely cover with aluminum foil and roast 3 hours or until brisket is te - 26.831
Beef Vegetable Soup
1. Apply a coat of cooking spray on a medium saucepan and heat it over medium to high flame
2. Add garlic and saute for a minute; add roast, consomme, cabbage, celery, onion, water, thyme, carrot and potato to it and allow to come to a boil
3. Cover... - 42.7961
Beef On A Spit
1) Take a shallow baking dish and combine water, soup, cheese and beef in it. Leave the mixture at room temperature for marinating, turn once. After 2 hours separate beef and save the marinade for later.
2) On the spit, place beef with... - 35.6874
Chinese Beef With Vegetables
Cut flank steak diagonally across grain into thin slices.
Cut slices into 3-inch lengths.
Place meat and marinade in glass casserole dish.
Cook on ROAST (7) for 6 minutes, stirring twice.
Combine vegetables, soup, onion, salt and pepper in bowl.
Stir into... - 39.1812
Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
In a Dutch oven or ovenproof pot with lid, dust beef roast with flour and brown in olive oil over medium-high heat on all sides.
Remove meat and saute the onions, garlic, and carrots until soft.
Add tomatoes and simmer 2 more... - 46.9913
Onion Steak is an irresistible side dish recipe. The Onion Steak recipe is something you would never want to miss out on! - 39.7763
Microwave Onion Steak
1. Pierce the steak pieces diagonally about 1 -inch apart on both the sides.
2. Sprinkle the meat tenderizer on both the sides.
3. Place tenderized steak in a bag.
4. Take a bowl and combine remaining ingredients.
5. Spoon into the bag and... - 41.2395
Slow-baked Pot Roast
Place roast in center of wide piece of heavy aluminum foil in a roasting pan; brush with steak sauce.
Sprinkle soup mix over roast; spread with mushroom soup.
Wrap aluminum foil loosely around meat.
Bake at 350 degrees for 2 hours and 30 minutes to 3 hours or... - 28.0503
Oven Pot Roast
Oven pot roast is prepared with a chuck or rump roast. A quick fix recipe, this chuck roast is cooked in the oven with mixed mushroom and onion soup along with white wine for flavor. Served with rice or noodles, it makes a great meal. - 37.0975
Pot Roast In Foil
Place 30x18-inch piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil in baking pan, 13x9x2 inches; place meat on foil.
Sprinkle soup mix over top of meat and spread with cream of mushroom soup.
Fold foil over meat and seal securely.
Cook in 300° oven 4 hours. - 26.7611
Savory Pot Roast
Sear pot roast in 1 tablespoon vegetable oil.
Mix soups, worcestershire sauce and water, and pour over roast.
Heat, covered, on simmer approximately 18 minutes per pound or until tender. - 26.9024
Pot Roast In Foil
Trim excess fat from meat.
Place meat in center of a piece of heavy duty foil; sprinkle with dry soup mix.
Bring edges of foil together and seal with double fold; seal ends with double fold.
Place seam-side up in shallow baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 2 1/2 to... - 25.2402
Place the roast in center of large sheet of aluminum foil wrap; cut slits in roast and push in cut sections of fresh garlic.
Pour mushroom soup over roast; pour the Worcestershire sauce over soup.
Sprinkle dry soup over that.
Add seasoning salt & salt and... - 34.4327
Delicious, Easy Chuck Roast
1) Use salt and pepper to season the roast. Put it in a slow cooker.
2) Add the onions and pour the soup all over.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 8 to 10 hours or over high heat for 6 hours.
4) Serve hot. - 33.3174
Pepsi Pot Roast
1) In a slow cooker, put the meat and top with the mushroom soup and onion soup mix. Add the pepsi.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 6 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 30.1223
Slim But Saucy Pot Roast
1) Preheat hot oven at 475°.
2) In a nonstick roasting pan pot roast uncovered in a preheated 475° oven till brown.
3) Pour the pan drippings and lower oven temperature to 325°.
4) Rub meat with salt and pepper. Add onions, cheese... - 41.2897
Easy Pot Roast
In large heavy pan, brown meat on all sides (use shortening if necessary).
Pour off fat.
Stir in soup.
Cover; cook over low heat 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
To thicken, gradually blend 1/4 cup water into 2 to 4 tablespoons flour.
Slowly stir into... - 27.7824
Pot Roast Dinner
Put meat in pan and add the soups.
Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 3 hours.
Add peeled carrots and potatoes; cover and continue to bake 1 hour or until vegetables are cooked through.
If I'm expecting a house full of guests, I put all the ingredients in the... - 25.8194
Easy Pot Roast And Veggies
1) In a slow cooker, put the potatoes, roast, carrots and celery.
2) Add the water and onion soup mix.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 6 to 8 hours.
4) Serve hot. - 31.8599