- » Onion Snack
Onion Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of onion snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for onion snack recipes.
Quick Onion Bagels
"How-to" video recipe guide for making fast onion bagels. No more waiting 12-24 hours with this easy to follow recipe to churn out a stack of fresh bagels in 2 hours or less! - 130.477
Crispy Onion Rings In Beer Batter
How about some alcoholic snacks? No, we are not talking about drinks here, we are talking about food. These Crispy Onion Rings in Beer Batter are a unique snack. View this video and you will understand its specialty. It remains crisp even after an hour of... - 127.796
Crispy Onion Pakoras
Crispy Onion Fritters to enjoy on a rainy day with a cup of chai! Onion bhajis are a delicious and spicy pakora, perfect with a red or green chutney. This is a simple recipe to make your own mouth watering onion bhajis at home. They also make a wonderful... - 122.226
Pyaaz Ke Pakode
If you are looking for a snack made solely with onions, this pyaaz ke pakode is the best recipe in the world. I actually recommend double the recipe if you have more than two people as these disappear very quickly. Take my words and try it out. - 120.334
Onion And Eggplant Pakora
How about having some South Asian style fritters with a touch of spice to it? In the video, chef is making fritters with two different ingredients. However the batters for both are same and is made with chickpea flour and spices. While she dips eggplant... - 118.77
Onion Stuffed Falafel
Falafel is a great snack in itself, but this onion stuffed falafel is a great creation as it adds an extra kick to this dish, once you bite through the crisp crust into the soft and tangy onion mixture you get a nice kick of titillating flavors. Watch the... - 116.328
Crispy Onion Bhaji
What can be a better way to enjoy a rainy afternoon with some crispy onion fritters and a cup of fuming tea or coffee. If you have never experienced this, then you are missing something. But before that you must learn the tricks by watching the video. - 114.443
Chicken Sage & Onion Rolls
Do you wanna learn how to make Chicken sage & onion rolls? In the video, Barry makes the delicious snack with such an ease that you would also want to try it. Don't miss the video! - 111.395
Steak And Onion Sandwiches
Lynn demonstrates how to make steak and onion sandwiches. Great for a busy day. Serve with a salad and oven fries to round out the meal. - 108.108
Raw Onion And Bread Sticks
Foods like this raw onion rings and raw onion bread sticks should be a staple in every raw-foodies pantry. Unlike fresh onions, dehydrated onions are both mild and delicious. These raw onion rings are made crispy in the dehydrator are the perfect raw snack... - 105.528
Chat'n Dish: E12 - Bacon Onion Burgers And Oven Fries
1.First peel the potato lengthwise and then cut them lengthwise.
2.Preheat the oven at 450 degrees.
To make the French Fries:
3.Lay the french fries on a baking sheet and spray with olive oil.
4.Sprinkle some salt on them.
5.Bake in the... - 105.217
Candied Carrots And Onion
Why not make your carrots more appealing and flavorful with this effortless recipe. Take a look at this excellent video that presents a super easy style to make this unique carrot snack. The video also updates about the nutritional benefits of all the... - 104.323
Grilled Portabella Onion Burgers
You should not miss this chance to prepare the grilled portabella burgers at home! Enjoy the smooth taste while browsing through your favorite magazine or TV channels. It is super-easy to assemble the sandwich or you can even enjoy the burgers alone by... - 99.3907
Healthy Onion Pakoda
Can you believe you just saw the words healthy and onion pakoda in the same sentence? Yes these are non-fried, no-oil pakodas microwaved to crispy perfection. These are meant for those on a diet or with cholesterol problems, having agonizing cravings for not... - 98.0189
Onion Crackers To Live For!
1. In a food processor, process the onion.
2. In a large bowl, take the soaked flax seed and add 1 cup of the grounded onion.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
4. In another bowl, take the remaining half onion and add ½ cup of flax... - 97.6832
Mushroom & Onion Beef Burgers
Robin makes grilled beef burger patties at home for dinner. Once the patties is ready assembling the burger is no big deal, try this for a lazy Sunday dinner or brunch some day. - 96.1581
Hot And Spicy Onion Rings
If you are looking for an ideal accompaniment for your fish and chips, your search ends here. Betty whomps up her classic favorite onion ring recipe that not only satisfies, but is also simple to make. Tune into the video recipe to learn how to make this... - 91.2598
Deep Fried Onion Rings
1. Peel the onions and cut across the onion into 2mm slices.
2. Take extra care with cutting, as the onion will be round and may move as you cut across it.
3. Hold it firmly on your board.
4. Using your fingers, separated the sliced onion... - 89.2275
Cheese Onion Empanadas And Tortillas
We always fall short of delicious snack ideas. Watch this interesting video that shares excellent recipe for cheese onion empanadas and tortillas. Take a look to amaze your family and friends with these wonderful snack treat. This recipe is definitely a crowd... - 88.9525
Raw Onion Bread
1. Peel and half the onions. Pulse just a few times in the food processor.
2. Place onions in large bowl and mix with rest of the ingredients until thoroughly combined.
3. Spread mix over a Teflex sheet and repeat until all of mixture is... - 87.6913
Memorial Day Special Onion Burgers
Burgers doesn't always need to have beef. You can make mouthwatering burgers with something as simple onions. Transform your ho-hum burgers into something extraordinary with these easy-to-make onion burgers. Watch Betty make these tasty burgers in the video... - 87.0897
Spicy Onion Bhajiya With Schezwan Flavoring
Are you craving for something different? Here is Chef Vikas showing you how to put a Chinese spin on a hardcore Indian snack! Schezwan style onion bhajiya!! Watch chef prepare this super easy and super delicious snack! - 82.5897
Unfried Onion Rings
Are you looking for a snack that fits your raw food diet perfectly? Watch this video to learn a super healthy and tasty Unfried Onion Rings recipe. Do not give this one a miss. - 63.9583
Super Bowl Spread With Onion Rings
Superbowl time is here and it would be good idea to keep some snack and finger food recipes handy. Take a look at this onion rings and spread recipe, perfect to be served at your upcoming super bowl party and impress your guest with your amazing culinary... - 50.8952
Stuffed Vidalia Onions
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Cut about 1/2" off the top of each onion; slightly trim the bottoms so the onions stand upright.
Line a baking sheet with foil.
Add the onions, cut side up, and coat with no-stick spray.
Bake for 1 hour, or until soft when tested... - 50.6227
Mushroom & Onion Patties
Are you looking for a Mushroom & Onion Patties recipe that will make you beat the best chefs? If you like this recipe of Mushroom & Onion Patties, please share with friends and family through popular networking sites. - 49.549
Onion Dal Pakodas
Indian snacks are known for their crunchy crispy bites and this Onion Dal Pakodas are just the kind it can ever be. A great tea-time accompaniment to serve, these Onion Dal Pakodas also upholds healthy way of snacking! So give it a try, I bet you'll love it... - 49.067
Roasted Pepper And Sweet Onion Pizzas
1. Pre heat an oven at 200°C (400°F).
2. Place the peppers on a baking tray and bake in pre heated oven till peppers are charred.
3. Once charred black, remove from oven and cover with a damp cloth.
4. Once cooled, peel off skin, de seed and... - 48.5385
Thick Onion Tart
1) Prheat the oven to 375 F
2) Into a mixing bowl sift the flours, salt and mustard powder
3) Using the hands run the margarine into the flour to get a sand like texture
4) Stir in the grated cheese and enough cold water to a dough
5)... - 48.2934
1. Into a small bowl pour the lukewarm water and add the yeast and 1 teaspoon of the sugar, rest for 2 or 3 minutes and then mix well.
2. Set in a warm, draft-free place (an unlighted oven) for about 10 minutes, until the yeast bubbles up and... - 48.0112
Put 150 ml (1/4 pint) water into the pressure cooker and put in the trivet.
Stand the onions on the trivet and sprinkle with a little salt.
Put on the lid and bringto high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 4-5 minutes (depending on size, but undercook rather than... - 47.8447
Sweet Onion Rings
Sweet Onion Rings are a crispy, puffy, sweet, quick snack to relish on a bore day with family. Enjoy! - 47.5029
Onion Bhajias And Vegetables In A Yogurt And Gram Flour Sauce
To make the bhajia batter, mix the gram flour, chilli powder, salt, bicarbonate of soda, onion slices, green chillies, fresh coriander and water together in a medium-size bowl.
Prepare the yogurt gram flour sauce; in a large bowl, whisk the yogurt with the... - 47.04
Cheeseburger Onion Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Take a skillet and heat oil in it over medium heat.
3) Stir in onions and cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) Take them off from the skillet and keep aside.
5) Brown... - 46.9808
Onion Twist Loaves
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a large bowl dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup warm water and add next 6 ingredients.
3. Gradually add 2 cups flour, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
4. Gradually stir in enough... - 46.8102
Spring Onions In Filo
Toss the chopped onion in a bowl with 1 tablespoon olive oil, the chopped dill, salt and pepper.
Remove 8 sheets of filo from the package.
Reseal the package and refrigerate it.
Cover the filo you are using with a damp tea towel, well wrung out, and try to... - 45.9824
Italian Snack Bread
In a large bowl, combine 1-1/2 cups flour, yeast, oregano and salt.
Stir in water, oil and egg; mix well.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Cover and let rest 10 minutes.
Pat into a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan; set aside.
In a... - 45.8582
Stuttgart Onion Tart
To prepare crust Dissolve yeast and honey in water.
Let stand a few minutes.
Add salt and oil, then the flours gradually; mix with spoon, then by hand.
Knead dough on floured board for 5 minutes; additional flour may be necessary to prevent dough from... - 45.7086
Celery & Onion Stuffed Pork Chops
In small glass bowl, combine celery, onion and butter.
Set Power Select at HIGH and heat 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Add croutons and broth; stir until absorbed.
Cut pocket in each chop for stuffing; season with pepper.
Stuff chops with... - 45.4717
To make the tortillas, heat a large nonstick frying pan over a moderate heat and sieve the flour and salt into it.
Quickly rub in the fat with the fingertips and gradually stir in approximately 5 fl 02/125 ml warm water until a soft dough is formed.
Remove... - 45.0373
Onion And Anchovy Flan
1.Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
2.Take a pan, heat oil in it and add butter, garlic and onion.
3.Cook the ingredients for atleast an hour until the onions are tender and golden.
4.Once done, allow the onions to settle at room... - 44.8162
Fried Onion Rings
1) Peel the onion and cut into 1/4 inch thick slices
2) Separate into rings.
3) Cover with cold water, and let stand 30 minutes.
4) Drain the onion rings, and spread out on paper towels.
5) Meanwhile, make Batter: In a medium bowl, sift... - 44.7559
Combine the onion flakes and boiling water.
Cover and let stand for 15 minutes.
Place the butter, salt and sugar in a bowl.
Drain the onion flakes and reserve liquid.
Bring reserved liquid to a boil.
Pour over butter mixture and stir until dissolved.
Cool to... - 44.749
Lone Star Omelets
Coat a medium no-stick skillet with no-stick spray and place over medium heat.
Add the scallions, onions, chili peppers, and corn.
Cook for 5 minutes, or until the onions are softened.
Add the tomatillos and cumin.
Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the... - 44.7127
Potato Cheese And Onion Pie
Brown onions lightly in butter; cover and cook slowly until tender.
Add soup and water; season with salt, pepper, and sage.
Arrange potatoes and half of cheese in greased 2-quart casserole.
Pour onion mixture over ingredients in casserole and top with... - 44.6943
Pinwheel Onion Rolls
Cook onions in the butter until golden; cool.
Add 3/4 teaspoon of the salt and the cayenne.
Sift flour, baking powder, and 1 teaspoon of the salt.
Cut in shortening.
Add milk; mix only enough to dampen dry ingredients.
Roll into rectangle 12 x 8... - 44.653
Tarkari Na Bhajia
Peel and dice potatoes.
Boil one and fry the other lightly.
Peel and chop onions.
Fry one onion lightly.
Peel and mash bananas.
Sieve dry ingredients together.
Add ground spices, vegetables, bananas and strained tamarind juice.
Mix well to make a stiff... - 44.5614
Hazelnut And Onion Bread
large bowl of an electric mixer and stir.
Sprinkle the yeast over the warm water in a small bowl and let sit until yeast dissolves and mixture begins to bubble, 2 to 3 minutes.
Pour the water and yeast mixture into the flour mixture and mix with a dough hook... - 44.2842
1) Make a paste of ginger and garlic.
2) Chop onions, chillies and coriander leaves finely.
3) Now, mix together all the ingredients and flour as needed to bind the batter.
4) Make patties of the batter and deep fry them.
5) Serve kanda vadas... - 44.2667
Potato And Onion Cutlets
Boil the potato dice in lightly salted water and, when cooked, mash them, leaving some lumpy pieces.
Blend together the ginger pulp, mango powder, chilli powder, chopped green chillies, mint, coriander and salt in either a spice grinder or a food... - 44.2492
1. In a pan with 1 tablespoon shortening, cook onion till tender.
2. Preheat the oven at 425°.
3. Flour a 1 3/4 inch cutter.
4. Sift together flour, baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt and stir in celery seed.
5. Cut in shortening till... - 43.8582
Pakoras With Mint Chutney
First make the chutney.
Put all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
Taste and adjust the seasoning.
Put in a bowl and refrigerate for 3 hours.
To make the fritters, sift the flour, chili powder, salt and baking powder into a bowl.
Beat in... - 43.7426
Cook onion in hot fat till just tender.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt; stir in celery seed.
Cut in shortening till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in onion.
Combine egg and milk; add all at once, stir just till dough follows fork around... - 43.3533
Pepper Onion Relish
Cover chopped vegetables with boiling water; let stand 5 minutes.
Drain; cover again with boiling water and let stand 10 minutes.
Tie pickling spices and hot red peppers in a cheesecloth bag.
Add spice bag, sugar and salt to vinegar; simmer 15... - 43.326
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a wide bowl, soak bread in water and squeeze until nearly dry.
3. In a bowl, mix together soaked bread and remaining ingredients.
4. Into a greased pie dish, put the mixture and bake in... - 43.0113
Irma's Onion Sandwiches
1) Slice brioche.
2) With a biscuit cutter, cut the brioche slices into rounds.
3) Slice onion into thin pieces so that they are just little smaller than the brioche rounds.
4) Spread mayonnaise over brioche, arrange onion slices over... - 42.9587
Grilled Chicken & Onion Sandwich
Blend mustard paste and thyme leaves with honey.
Apply it on the onion slices.
Grill the onion slices for about 3-5 minutes.
Wait till the onion slices become tender and have grill marks on them.
Grill the chicken slices for about 3-4 minutes... - 42.589
Onion Cheese Puffs
1) Preheat the oven to 375
2) Into a small bowl, mix in the mayonnaise, cheese, onion, seasoning, and mix to combine well
3) Using a sharp knife, cut the crusts off from the bread.
4) Spoon a mixture of the cheese onto each slice
5) Cut... - 42.2186
Chinese Bhel is an Indian-Chinese recipe made with boiled and deep fried noodles. The dish is finally put together in an Indian style bhel with onion, oil and salt. Chinese Bhel is a nice dish to snack on while watching a movie or on a rainy day. - 42.1365
Uttapam With Onion
SAMBAR MASALA :
1. Dry roast the masalas separately.
2. Roast the dal until it gives a cooked aroma and turns slightly brown. Remove it.
3. Then stir in red dry chillies and allow them to turn deep red.
4. Mix all these roasted items, allow them to cool and... - 41.9847
1) In a bowl, add the biscuit mix, onion and parsley
2) Tip in the sauterne and the mayonnaise and stir to form a dough
3) Onto a floured board, turn out the dough and roll to ½ in thickness
4) Using a small biscuit cutter, cut out the biscuits and... - 41.9046
Cheese And Onion Turnovers
1. Pre-heat the oven to Regulo 7 or 425°F.
2. Skin the onions; using a knife slice thinly.
3. Prepare the pastry or use a ready made one from the store.
4. In a pan, cook in boiling salted water until soft for about 15-20 minutes.... - 41.9002
Onion Stuffed Muffins
Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly butter twelve 2 1/2 inch muffin cups.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the butter in a saucepan.
Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes until softened.
Remove the onion from the pan and set aside.
Heat the remaining butter until it is... - 41.7194
Onion Squares is an irresistible mouth-watering snack recipe. An easy to prepare baked recipe, Onion Squares is a side dish that you would surely love to try. - 41.49
1)In a pan, heat oil to smoking point.
2)In a bowl, add gramflour, baking powder and water to make smooth batter.
3)Add salt and chilies and mix nicely. Leave it for 10 minutes.
4)Dip onion rings into the batter and deep them until deep... - 41.4392
Onions In Rich Pastry
Sift 1 1/2 cups flour and 1/2 teaspoon salt into bowl; cut in 1/2 cup margarine.
Blend egg with 1 tablespoon milk;add to flour mixture.
Stir with fork until dough clings together; roll out to 1/8-inch thickness.
Cut with 2 1/2-inch round cutter.
Arrange... - 41.3907
Onion Flavored Hush Puppies
1. In a large mixing bowl or a basin, combine corn meal, baking powder, salt, pepper and onion.
2. In another bowl or measuring jar, combine egg and oil. Whisk well with a wire whisk or fork.
3. Add the beaten egg and oil emulsion into the corn meal... - 41.2656
Crisp Fried Onion Rings
1. Peel the onions and wash well.
2. Cut the onions into 1/2-inch slices and separate out the individual rings. Set aside to drain
3. In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and add buttermilk and egg while beating till... - 41.1873
1. Preheat oven to hot (425° F.).
2. Saute the onions, covered, in butter until tender. Cool.
3. Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt. Chop in the shortening until the mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
4. Add the parsley and milk and stir until... - 40.964
Tomato Cheese And Onion Pasties
1. Preheat oven hot to 425° F.
2. Roll the pastry into oblong 1/4" thick. Cut into 6 equal portions.
3. Peel the tomatoes, remove seeds and chop the pulp.
4. In a bowl mix tomato, onion, breadcrumbs, cheese, seasoning and beaten egg.
5.... - 40.8913
Caraway Onion Crackers
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Sprinkle water, 1 tablespoon at a time, evenly over surface; stir with a fork just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Shape into a... - 40.8082
Soak onion in evaporated milk 5 minutes; lightly mix with meat, egg, and seasonings.
Place meat mixture on large sheet of waxed paper; lightly pat into a 9-inch square.
Cut meat in 4 squares.
With scissors, cut through waxed paper between burgers.
Place, meat... - 40.7022
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Line 15-x 10 x 1/4-inch baking pan with pizza crust dough, pressing dough to edges of the pan.
3. In a nonstick skillet heat oil and margarine until margarine is melted.
4. Add the onions and sautÃ© over... - 40.6255
Sieve all dry ingredients together and add ground spices.
Mix together with a little water to make a stiff paste.
Heat oil till very hot.
Lower heat and drop spoonfuls of batter into oil, using two wet spoons.
Keep turning them around with a fish slice until... - 40.5735
Uttappam Without Onion
1. Soak Urad Dal (skin removed black gram) and rice separately in water, (enough to cover) for 3 to 4 hours.
2. Grind it to paste. Mix it thoroughly. Keep the mixture in a container/utensil covered overnight
3. Stir in salt a little before making the... - 40.4511
Soak the urid dhaal for several hours, preferably overnight.
Drain thoroughly and blend to a puree in a food processor.
Transfer the urid dhaal puree to a medium-size bowl.
Add the spring onions, crushed coriander, ginger pulp, fennel seeds, bicarbonate of... - 40.4195
Spicy Baked Onions
1. Preheat the oven to 375°
2. Grease a shallow 2-quart baking dish
3. Tip the onions into hot boiling water and cook the onions for 5 minutes
4. Drain them and place the onions on the prepared tray
5. Mix the remaining 6 ingredients... - 40.3388
Old Country Soft Pretzel Sticks
Soften yeast in lukewarm water.
Add honey and set mixture aside for 5 minutes.
Combine 4 cups rye flour with salt.
Stir in yeast mixture.
Turn dough onto lightly floured board and knead with 1/2 cup rye flour until smooth.
Divide dough into 48 pieces and roll... - 39.7611
1. Chop onion, chillies and curry leaves.
2. In a fry-pan, heat a tbsp. oil. Put in the mustard and as the seeds crackle, add chillies, curry leaves and fry till golden brown.
3. Mix all the flours together, add salt, buttermilk and soda and mix with enough... - 39.7287
Cottage Cheese Spring Onion And Chive Fritters
1) In a small pan, saute the spring onions in melted butter.
2) In a large mixing bowl, add the sauted spring onions, cottage cheese, flour, salt, pepper and egg yolk; blend well.
3) Stiffly whisk the egg whites and stir in to the cottage cheese... - 39.6693
Grandma S Onion And Poppy Seed Soda Crackers
Cut butter into flour with a pastry blender until mixture resembles crumbs.
Add onion and poppy seed and mix well.
Dissolve baking soda in water.
Add soda mixture and remaining ingredients in order listed, stirring to form a dough.
Turn out onto lightly... - 39.5342
Cheese Bacon And Onion Puff
1) Preheat the oven to the temperature of 230 degree centigrade. 2) Prepare the batter and keep aside. ... - 39.3419
Quick And Easy Onion Rolls
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Grease cookie sheet using shortening.
3) In a small skillet, add onion, pine nuts and tomatoes. Cook and stir over medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes.
4) Take off from heat.
5) Add poppy seeds.
6) Open out... - 39.279
Sesame Onion Twists
Grease large baking sheet; set aside.
Melt butter in medium skillet over medium heat until foamy.
Add onions and paprika; cook until onions are tender, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat.
Spray work surface, such as countertop or cutting board, with... - 39.2026
Crispy Onion Pakodas
Onion crispy pakodas are favourite for all indians. The onion's sweetness and crispiness makes us crunching and crunching!!! Enjoy!! - 39.1922
Herby Onion Wedges
Lightly grease three baking trays.
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl and rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the onion, garlic and herbs and bind the mixture to a fairly firm dough with the water.
Knead the... - 39.0943
1) In a skillet, saute the ground beef and celery in shortening, stirring occasionally, until browned.
2) Stir in the onion soup, water, ketchup, Worcestershire, mustard and pepper.
3) Stir occasionally and simmer over a low heat for 10 to 15... - 38.9238
A quick snack item to enjoy during the evenings - 38.864
Combine all batter ingredients in small mixing bowl.
Stir until smooth.
Heat 2 to 3 inches Oil in deep-fryer or large saucepan to 375 °F.
Dip a few onion rings in batter.
Let excess batter drip back into bowl.
Fry a few at a time, 2 to 3 minutes, or until... - 38.8148
Green Onion Crackers
1) Combine mayonnaise, garlic powder and pepper.
2) Mix cheese and onions.
3) Pile 1 tsp onion mixture on each cracker.
4) Place crackers in circle on a plate.
5) Microwave uncovered on high (550 watts) for about 30 sec [about 45 sec] till cheese is... - 38.7344
Perfect French Fried Onions
In a bowl combine milk and egg; beat well.
Pour into shallow pan.
Drop a few onion rings into pan.
With fingers, turn rings till each is well coated.
Lift out; drain off excess mixture.
Then, drop rings into pan of flour, a few at a time; turn to coat... - 38.5067
Hamburger Steak With Onions
? Place ground beef, cooked chopped onions, egg, parsley and Worcestershire sauce in food processor; blend 2 to 3 minutes. When meat forms ball, remove and shape into 4 patties.
? Heat oil in large frying pan over medium heat. Add patties and cook 8 to 10... - 38.0762