- » Onion Shortcake
Onion Shortcake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of onion shortcake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for onion shortcake recipes.
Saute onion in butter; set aside.
Combine Cornmeal Mix, egg, milk, corn, and hot sauce.
Spoon into a buttered 8-inch square pan.
Add sour cream, salt, and 1/2 cup cheese to sauteed onion; spread over batter.
Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Bake at 425° for... - 39.0509
You May Also Like!
Tuna & Olive Shortcake
1. Melt butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan; saute' green pepper until tender, about 5 minutes. Add soup, sour cream, tuna, olives and basil. Heat just until hot; do not allow to boil.
2. Add onion to biscuit mix, then prepare mix, following label... - 30.4227
Roll veal in flour and brown lightly with onion and celery in the fat.
Add the milk slowly, stir until smooth and thickened., Season with salt and Worcestershire sauce, and serve between halves of split, buttered Baking Powder Biscuits. - 26.815
1) Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Grease a casserole.
3) Place half the biscuits in the casserole.
4) Add the asparagus over the biscuits.
5) Top with the remaining biscuits.
6) Place in the oven for 15 minutes.
7) Top with soup and... - 39.0674
Heat oven to 450°.
Prepare Baking Powder Biscuits as directed except €” after kneading, roll into rectangle, 14 x10 inches.
Cut with floured 2 3/4-inch doughnut cutter that has center removed.
Place half of the circles in ungreased baking dish, 8 x 8 x 2... - 34.3219
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease a 8-inch cake pan.
2) In a medium saucepan, melt butter or margarine. Saute the green onions for 5 minutes till they soften.
3) Add in sour cream, cream of mushroom soup, tuna, olives and... - 45.0645
Oyster Or Shrimp Shortcake Curry
Make sauce by blending melted butter with flour; add cream, onion juice, and dry seasonings.
Stir constantly until it thickens, but do not boil.
If oysters are to be used, heat oysters in own liquor until plump, drain,set aside in warm place but do not let... - 35.9907
Preheat oven to 475Â°.
Remove refrigerated biscuits from package.
Flatten biscuits with hand to make circles about 3 inches in diameter.
Place 5 biscuits on baking sheet; brush with a little melted butter or margarine.
Top each biscuit with another... - 41.0867
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
Sift the flour with the baking powder and 1 teaspoon salt.
Pour 1/3 cup corn oil and milk into measuring cup, but do not stir, then pour all at once into flour.
Stir with a fork until mixture leaves side of bowl.
Knead 10... - 42.7475
Cheese Tomato Shortcake
Prepare and bake Corn Bread.
Meanwhile, cook celery and onion in margarine till tender; blend in flour.
Stir in the remaining ingredients except cheese.
Heat and stir till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Remove from heat; add cheese.
Stir to melt.
To serve,... - 42.5358
Easter Monday Shortcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 450°.
2. To make biscuits in a large bowl combine biscuit mix and green onions stir in milk with a fork to form soft dough.
3. On lightly greased cookie sheet, drop half of dough into 6 equal-size portions... - 44.1213
Onion Shortcake Recipes By Category