- » Onion Sauce
Onion Sauce Recipes
Onion sauce is prepared using onion as a base ingredient. Sauces made of onion are integral to almost all cuisines on earth. Various kinds of sauce are prepared using green onions, sweet onions, red onions, white ... More »
Hot Dogs With Onion Sauce
Have some variety to eat with this Hot Dogs with Onion Sauce recipe. It is a gourmet recipe and you will like its taste. So, if you like to experiment in your kitchen, give it a try. Take a look at the video for the details. - 110.612
Baked Catfish Fillets With Egg And Onion Sauce
Baked catfish fillets with egg and onion sauce is a recipe that is appreciated every single time I make it. The egg and onion sauce gives it a distinct flavor. Serve it as a main dish or as a side dish. You will enjoy every time. - 47.9989
Veal Steaks In Onion Sauce
Mix flour, mustard, garlic salt and pepper together.
Coat steaks on both sides in seasoned flour mixture.
To preheat browning dish, MICROWAVE 4 MINUTES on HIGH.
Add oil and 2 steaks.
MICROWAVE 4 to 6 MINUTES on HIGH, turning steaks over after 2 to 3... - 46.7936
Meatballs In Onion Sauce
These Meatballs in Onion Sauce are simply irresistible ! Ground beef balls doused with spicy onion sauce will make the most resistant amongst us fall for it ! Try out these Meatballs in Onion Sauce and let me know if you like them . - 46.5701
Turkey Loaf With Onion Sauce
1) Take a 900 ml (1 1/2 pint) non-stick loaf tin and line it with greaseproof paper.
2) Preheat the oven.
3) In a large frying pan, fry the turkey dry with the celery, onion and water for 5 minutes.
4) Remove the pan from the heat and... - 46.334
This Onion Sauce uses Bechamel sauce as its base. Onion Sauce can be used in a variety of ways, from serving it with hot snacks to using it as gravy for vegan dishes or beef or pork preparations. - 45.8592
Mixed Root Vegetables In Onion Sauce
1) Cut carrots, parsnip and turnip into 1.25 cm (1/2 in.) dice.
2) Blanch in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain out water.
3) Prepare sauce, fry onion in melted butter.
4) Add flour and cook for a minute.
5) Stir in milk.
6) Simmer and boil the... - 44.6802
Roast Veal In Onion Sauce
Put the onions into a small casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes.
Put half of the butter into a bowl and melt in the oven for 1 minute on HIGH.
Add the flour and mix well.
Pour in the milk and whisk until the mixture is smooth.
Microwave for 3... - 43.6418
Grilled Steak Sandwiches With Barbecued Onion Sauce
Grilled steak sandwiches are marinated and grilled sirloin steak sandwiches served with french bread sticks. Made with an accompanying onion sauce made with onions, tomatoes, garlic and flavored with worcestershire sauce, the grilled steak sandwiches are... - 43.6126
Meatballs In Piquant Onion Sauce
1) In a mixing bowl, take beef, breadcrumbs, egg, seasoning and marjoram. Combine well.
2) Dash a board with flour and shift the mixture to the board. Divide and make into 16 balls.
3) Heat oil in a deep pan and fry the meatballs. Turn them and... - 43.3318
Crispy Potato Julienne With Red Pepper & Green Onion Sauce
In a large bowl of water, soak cut potatoes 15 minutes.
Prepare Red-Pepper & Green Onion Sauce.
Drain potatoes well.
Pat dry on paper towels.
In a large heavy skillet or an electric skillet, heat peanut oil and sesame seed oil over high heat to 375F (190C) or... - 43.1972
Spinach Garlic Pasta With Garlic Onion Sauce
Spinach Garlic Pasta With Garlic Onion Sauce is an easy yet delicious recipe. Try this Spinach Garlic Pasta With Garlic Onion Sauce; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 43.1334
Salisbury Steak With Onion Sauce
In medium skillet over medium heat, in salad oil, cook onions 2 minutes, stirring.
Add 1 1/2 cups cold water, soy sauce and sugar; bring to boil; cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until onions are tender.
Dissolve cornstarch in 1/4 cup cold water; slowly... - 42.9786
Brussels Sprouts In Onion Sauce Soubise
1. In a large saucepan, combine onions with butter and sauté till soft and transparent
2. Add water and cover the pan
3. Simmer for 45 minutes until soft and mushy.
4. Remove lid and continue to simmer till the liquid is reduced to 1/4 cup.
5. Empty... - 42.9567
Hard Boiled Eggs In Onion Sauce
1) In a heavy saucepan, stir in the flour in the melted butter.
2) Stir in the parsley, scallions, shallots and rocambole or garlic.
3) Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg to taste, then stir in the cream and oil.
4) Cook over a low heat, stirring... - 42.8234
Veal Roast With Onion Sauce
Veal Roast with Onion Sauce is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare veal recipe, Veal Roast with Onion Sauce is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 42.7396
Beef And Tomato Cakes With Onion Sauce
Mix the beef, salt and pepper, lemon rind, horseradish and tomato puree together.
Beat well until smooth.
Divide into 6 portions; shape each into a flat cake; roll in flour.
Fry gently in butter for 15 min.
Place onions and milk in a pan, bring to the boil,... - 42.6174
Pepper Steamed Chicken With Roasted Onion Sauce
Rub half of crushed peppercorns into both sides of each chicken breast.
Transfer chicken to shallow baking dish and sprinkle with lemon juice.
Cover and refrigerate for 8 to 10 hours.
Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 425°F.
Rinse onions and... - 42.4104
Eye Of Round Roast With Onion Sauce
Trim fat from roast.
Place roast in a shallow dish.
Combine wine and next 6 ingredients, stirring well.
Pour mixture over roast.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 to 10 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove roast from marinade, reserving marinade.
Place... - 42.2599
Calf's Liver With Onion Sauce
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine flour, pepper and salt in it.
2) Dip each slice of liver in the mixture.
3) Take a skillet and heat fat in it. Add liver and cook until brown on both sides. Remove and place on a platter.
4) Add onions in the remaining... - 42.1579
Braised Pork With Onion Sauce
Make six small cuts in the meat and insert the halved garlic cloves.
Season with salt and pepper.
Melt 1 1/2 tablespoons [22 ml.] of the butter in a heavy iron casserole.
Brown the pork on both sides over medium heat for 20 minutes.
At the same time, cook the... - 41.8673
Eggs In Onion Sauce
1) Hard boil the eggs and then immediately put them in cold water. Peel the shell and cut the eggs in half. Keep aside and prepare the sauce.
2) For the sauce, in a saucepan, melt the butter or margarine over low heat. Add the onion and gently saute... - 41.7832
1. In a medium heavy saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat
2. Add onion and sautÃ© it until it is limp.
3. Blend in the flour and sautÃ© for 2 to 3 minutes until the flour begins to froth.
4. Gradually pour in stock, stirring constantly to... - 41.3868
Beans In Onion Sauce
(1) In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan, combine onions, water and butter
(2) Cover the pan and place on a medium low flame
(3) Simmer onions for 45 minutes until they are soft and lightly caramelized.
(4) Uncover and reduce the liquid to about 1/2... - 41.2398
Baked Eggs In Onion Sauce
Cook onions in butter over very low heat, but do not let them brown at all.
When the onions are transparent, stir in the flour, salt, pepper, and milk, stirring until sauce is thick and smooth.
Put the sauce in a double boiler, cover, and let it cook 45... - 41.1415
Sole In Sweet Sour Onion Sauce
Toast pine nuts in a wide frying pan over medium heat until golden (about 7 minutes), shaking pan frequently.
Pour out of pan and set aside.
Increase heat to medium-high and add 1/4 cup of the oil to pan.
Add onions and bay leaves and cook, stirring... - 40.9273
Morag's Onion Sauce
1) In a heavy saucepan, melt the butter and saute the onions till browned evenly
2) Add in the flour and cook till browned
3) Remove the saucepan from the heat and add in the stock
4) Using a whisk, briskly whisk in the stock and flour
5) Put back onto... - 39.9401
Basic Brown Onion Sauce
1) In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, heat oil and add onions, dill and caraway in it.
2) Uncover and cook the mixture for 5 minutes, without stirring.
3) Mix once and then cook, covered for 5 minutes.
4) Pour in stock and wine and scrape up... - 39.3317
Chicken Gratin With Onion Sauce And Gruyere
1. Generously salt the chicken on all sides. In a large saute pan, heat the oil and butter over medium-high heat until the butter melts. Working in two batches if necessary, cook the chicken until rich golden brown all over, 10 to 12 minutes per batch,... - 39.2111
Roast In Beer And Onion Sauce
1.Take broccoli and chop its big leaves.
2.Cut the hard ends of bottom stems on broccoli and once done.
3.Cut the thicker stalks lengthwise.
4.Take the steaming racks and place the broccoli in it with stalks at the centre and steam the broccoli... - 39.13
Grilled Duck Breasts With Red Onion Sauce
1 Peel the onions and slice them as thinly as possible (a food processor fitted with a 2mm slicing blade does this well).
2 In a heavy saucepan,heat fat or oil over medium heat.Add onions and cook stirring frequently, until they begin to wilt. Adjust... - 38.941
Bacon With Sage And Onion Sauce
Put the bacon knuckles into a saucepan and just cover with water.
Add the sugar and bay leaf and bring to the boil.
Remove the scum, cover and simmer for hours or until the bacon is tender.
To make the sauce, melt the butter in a pan and fry the onions very... - 38.329
Ribs With Onion Sauce
Roast ribs, meaty side down, in shallow ronst-ing pan at 450° for 30 minutes.
Drain off excess fat.
Turn ribs meaty side up.
Meanwhile, cook onion and garlic in hot oil till tender; add remaining ingredients, 1/2 cup water, and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt.
Simmer... - 38.2574
All Purpose Onion Sauce
In a saucepan over medium heat melt margarine.
Cook until light brown.
Stir in flour; remove from heat.
Stir in broth, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
Cook until thickened, stirring constantly. - 38.1302
Raisin Onion Sauce
1. In microwavable proof mixing bowl combine onion, raisins, and oil.
2. Cover with plastic wrap making small holes for the steam to escape.
3. Microwave on High (100%) for 4 minutes or until raisins are plumped, stirring once halfway through... - 38.0319
Brisket With Caramelized Onion Sauce
COMBINE water, wine, tomato paste, basil, oregano, salt and pepper in medium bowl.
HEAT oil in large, wide ovenproof saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add onions and garlic; cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until onions are tender.
Add to tomato paste mixture.
ADD... - 37.8129
Savoury Onion Sauce
1. Dice onion and cook in oil until soft.
2. Add herbs, stir and add stock.
3. Mix oatmeal and soya flour and stir smoothly with a little cold water.
4. Pour into this some of the boiling liquid and stir.
5. Return to the pan while stirring... - 37.6639
Pasta With Onion Sauce
Cook linguine or fettuccine according to package directions, adding the broccoli for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
Meanwhile, spray a large skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Add onion to the skillet.
Cook, covered, over medium low heat about... - 37.5437
Onion Sauce Recipes By Category