- » Onion Sandwich
Onion Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of onion sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for onion sandwich recipes.
Parsley Trimmed Sweet Onion Sandwiches
1. Using a round shaped 2 inch diameter cookie cutter, cut roundels from the bread slices (2 roundels per slice). thus you will get 96 roundels in all from 48 bread slices.
2. On each roundel, apply butter and season with salt and pepper.
3.... - 44.2382
Irma's Onion Sandwiches
1) Slice brioche.
2) With a biscuit cutter, cut the brioche slices into rounds.
3) Slice onion into thin pieces so that they are just little smaller than the brioche rounds.
4) Spread mayonnaise over brioche, arrange onion slices over... - 42.9587
Steak And Caramelized Onion Sandwich
1 Heat the oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onions, sugar, and thyme; cook, stirring occasionally, until the onions are golden, about 10 minutes. Add the vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and 1/8 teaspoon of the pepper; cook,... - 33.2782
New Yorker Onion Sandwich
Lightly spread the bread with mayonnaise.
Place the onion slices on one slice of bread and season.
Sandwich bread together.
Spread edges of bread with mayonnaise roll in parsley.
Decorate with slice of tomato and sprig of parsley. - 32.5634
This recipe for Onion Sandwiches brings in a a veggie twist for the all time favorite fast food. Very easy to prepare, this Onion Sandiwch can well be served as a scrumptious meal or a light snack! Give it a try and you'll love it! - 32.1198
Cheese And Onion Sandwiches
1.In a bowl, place the cheese along with the onion and mix it properly
2.Place the slices of buttered bread, spread the mayonnaise and place the crisp lettuce leaves
3.Serve with a sauce of your choice or with chips - 31.0912
Liverwurst And Onion Sandwich
Saute onion rings in bacon drippings; drain.
Place 3 liver wurst slices on each of 4 muffin halves.
Top with onion rings, bacon slices and tops of muffins.
Makes 4 servings. - 29.2983
1. Slice the brioche across in pieces about one-quarter inch thick; there should be about five slices from each brioche. Cut the slices into rounds with a small biscuit cutter, about one inch in diameter
2. Choose small onions and slice them so that each... - 26.4834
Onion Sandwich Recipes By Category