- » Onion Salsa
Onion Salsa Recipes
Onion salsa is usually coupled with either fruits or spices to compliment the onion. Sweet onions or spring onions are best used for onion salsas with spices like fennel and black pepper. Greens like cilantro along ... More »
Broiled Red Snapper With Mango And Vidalia Onion Salsa
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Mango and Vidalia Onion Salsa : In a bowl, combine the mango, onion, mint and lemon juice together; mix thoroughly.
3) Season with the salt, pepper and sugar to taste.
4) Keep aside for 1 hour for the flavors... - 43.718
Caramelized Onion With Salsa
1. In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, scallions, jalapeno pepper, parsley, minced coriander, 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, 2 teaspoons of the vinegar, the salt and cayenne. Let marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, in a large heavy... - 40.0783
Chilli Lime Fish With Tomato And Onion Salsa
Combine garlic, rind, oyster sauce, 1/4 cup each of the chilli sauce and juice in large bowl.
Add fish; stir to cover with lime mixture.
Cover; refrigerate 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine tomato, onion, and remaining chilli sauce and juice in small bowl.
Cover... - 36.9241
Cod With Red Onion Salsa
To make the salsa, combine the tomato, onion, zest, lemon juice, rosemary, fennel seeds, 1/8 teaspoon of salt, and 1/8 teaspoon of pepper in a small bowl.
Let stand at room temperature.
Preheat the broiler.
Line a baking sheet with foil; spray the foil with... - 36.5721
Red Onion Salsa
Heat oil in small saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add onion; cover and cook 5 minutes.
Add garlic; cook 1 minute.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook about 10 minutes.
Uncover and cook until liquid reduces to 1/4 cup. - 30.8566
Blackened Snapper With Red Onion Salsa
Prepare Cajun Seasoning Mix and Red Onion Salsa; set aside.
Rinse red snapper and pat dry with paper towels.
Sprinkle with Cajun Seasoning Mix.
Heat large, heavy skillet over high heat until very hot.
Add butter and swirl skillet to coat bottom.
When butter... - 28.2892
Brazilian Onion Salsa
Whirl all of the ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
This salsa keeps, refrigerated, for 3 or 4 days. - 28.1524
Onion Salsa Recipes By Category