- » Onion Rosemary Bread
Onion Rosemary Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of onion rosemary bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for onion rosemary bread recipes.
1 Lightly grease two 9x 1 1/2-inch round baking pans or one 12- or 13-inch pizza pan. Set aside.
2 Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions for basic dough, using the 1 egg and substituting the 2 tablespoons olive oil for the margarine called for... - 28.9338
Onion flatbread is a savory and rosemary flavored flatbread recipe. Prepared with flour and moistened with water, the onion batter is yeast leavened. Topped with dried rosemary and onion rings, it is oven baked for a lovely and crispy bread - 43.35
Rosemary Foccacia Bread
I never imagined Rosemary and vegetable would go so well together until I tried this Rosemary Vegetable Foccacia Bread recipe. I always thought vegetables were boring but this Rosemary Vegetable Foccacia Bread made me change my opinion. It will change yours... - 48.363
Rosemary Yeast Bread
1. Mix the yeast with the flours in a large mixing bowl. Melt the butter. Stir in the warm water, milk, sugar, butter, salt, sesame seeds, onion and rosemary, then knead thoroughly until quite smooth.
2. Flatten the dough, then add the cheese cubes. Quickly... - 37.6689
Rosemary Focaccia With Sweet Peppers & Garlic
First Course for our Five Course Romantic Dinner for Dumbies!!! Magic Focaccia Flatbread made with Made with Love Rosemary Focaccia Mix, sweet peppers, onion and feta cheese. Shape it Round or into a heart! - 102.16
Rosemary And Sea Salt Focaccia
1. Sift the flour and salt into a large mixing bowl. Stir in the yeast, then make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients. Pour in the water and 30 ml / 2 tbsp of the oil. Mix well, adding a little more water if the mixture seems too dry.
2. Turn the... - 38.7922
Rosemary Chicken Focaccia
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. In a large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add onion and cook over medium-low heat, stirring often, until very soft, about 10 minutes. Add garlic and rosemary and cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool 5... - 24.0644
Rosemary Chicken Rolls With Orange Nut Stuffing
1. In a mixing bowl add bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper, chopped rosemary, pecans, and egg and form a paste.
2. Place the chicken on a flat surface; smear the paste on the chicken breast pieces, roll the breasts tucking in the edges
3.... - 46.9172
Chicken And Crab Rosemary
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Take an 8 inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of butter or margarine in it and put bread crumbs in it.
3. Let the crumbs cook on medium flame unit golden by stirring constantly.
4. Once done, turn the heat... - 46.8718
Golden Onion Focaccia
Golden Onion Focaccia is a novel Italian bread that will definitely add to the visula appeal and elegance of your sumptuous dish and an obvious choice of your spread. I requests from friends who have had my Golden Onion Focaccia for a loaf to be send to their... - 48.8196
Herb And Onion Bread
Scald the milk and dissolve in it the sugar, salt and butter; cool to lukewarm.
In a large bowl dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
Add the cooled milk mixture, flour, onion, and herbs.
Stir well with a wooden spoon.
When batter is smooth, cover the bowl... - 43.0111
Rosemary Chicken Kabobs
This Rosemary Chicken Kabob recipe is going to become a new favorite. The woodsy aroma of the rosemary infuses into the chicken and vegetables which will leave you feeling like you just can’t get enough. - 60.4523
Baked Zucchini With Rosemary
1. Butter a baking dish
2. Cut zucchinis into quarters.
3. Preheat the oven to 325° F
4. In a large saucepan add the zucchinis to boiling water.
5. Cover the pan and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes until zucchinis are tender.
6. Drain in a... - 48.1514
Chicken Crab Meat Casserole Rosemary
Heat the butter and onion in a saucepan until onion is golden.
Blend in a mixture of flour, salt, paprika, and rosemary.
Heat until bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Gradually add the chicken broth, stirring constantly.
Bring to boiling, stirring constantly, and boil... - 43.0506
Sweet Potato And Rosemary Soup With Garlic Toasts
1) Pre-heat oven to 200C/ fan 180C/gas 6.
2) In a large saucepan, heat the oil.
3) Add the onions and stir fry them till they become soft.
4) Add 2 crushed garlic cloves to the onions and sauté for a minute further.
5) Add the sweet... - 38.7335
Bean Soup With Wilted Greens And Rosemary Oil
1. Take about 2 cups greens, argula, chard, or young turnip greens, also cut into 1/2-inch strips, few shards of parmesan cheese, also put the beans in a large pot and add enough water to cover by 2 to 3 inches, and finally refrigerate for 8 hours or... - 48.8849
Orange Rosemary Poached Catfish
The orange and rosemary poached catfish is a skillet cooked catfish prepared with orange juice. Flavored with some dried rosemary, this orange catfish has wonderfully balanced flavores that goes great with rice or soft bread. - 37.8389
Butternut And Rosemary Pizza
1)Pre-heat the oven to 220C/ fan 200C/gas mark 7.
2) According the pack instructions, make the dough by kneading for a few minutes. To prevent it it from becoming very sticky add a little flour as required.
3) Make 2 large dough rounds and... - 42.3221
Hot Onion Bread
In a 10-inch cast-iron frying pan, slowly fry the onions in olive oil until they are limp and golden but not brown.
Sprinkle the cooked onion with rosemary.
Remove and reserve the onion.
Don't wash the frying pan, which is now oiled and ready for the bread... - 43.9134
Herb Onion Loaves
1. Place yeast and lukewarm water in a bowl, mix to dissolve and stand in a warm, draught-free place until frothy.
2. Place flours, herbs, onion flakes, sugar, salt and black pepper to taste in a bowl, mix to combine and make a well in the center. Combine... - 39.9105
Onion And Herb Focaccia
1) Heat the oven to 400°F and grease the baking sheets with some olive oil.
2) Arrange the ingredients.
3) In amixing bowl or food processor, combine 2 cups of the flour and the salt.
4) Add the yeast to the water along with the sugar... - 46.2472
Italian Snack Bread
In a large bowl, combine 1-1/2 cups flour, yeast, oregano and salt.
Stir in water, oil and egg; mix well.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Cover and let rest 10 minutes.
Pat into a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan; set aside.
In a... - 45.8582
Sweet Sour Onions
Peel onions and cut in half horizontally.
Set cut side up in a 9- by 13-inch baking pan.
Mix vinegar and sugar; spoon onto cut surface of onions.
Mix bread crumbs, 1/4 cup of the oil, sage, rosemary, and parsley; pat evenly on top of onions.
Drizzle with... - 37.3005
Focaccia With Eggplant Onion And Tomatoes
1 Prepare the pizza dough according to instructions, adding the sage and rosemary along with the flour.
Sprinkle a pizza pan with the cornmeal.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough into a 10-inch circle.
Arrange the dough on the pizza pan, brush... - 42.9278
Onion Herb Focaccia
Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions, kneading dough and letting it rest as directed.
Divide dough in half.
Shape each half into a ball.
On a lightly floured surface, roll or pat each ball of dough into a 9-inch round.
Place in 2 greased 9x1... - 31.2505
Peel onions,- cur in half lengthwise, and thinly slice crosswise.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add olive oil.
Place over medium heat until hot.
Cover and cook 20 minutes or until onions are render and begin to brown, stirring... - 39.7127
Peel onions and garlic.
Finely chop onions; crush garlic.
Mix butter, eggs, salt, nutmeg, aniseed, fennel and dill in a medium bowl.
Stir in onion and garlic.
Pound rosemary in a mortar; add to onion and egg mixture.
Stir sugar into warm milk and sprinkle... - 43.2526
French Onion Soup Gratinee
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Preheat the broiler.
3. On a baking sheet, arrange the cubed bread.
4. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
5. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon each of thyme and rosemary.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Bake... - 48.2616
These Pizza Beans taste fabulous ! These Pizza Beans are one of the best soy bean dishes that I've ever tasted. Eat them for breakfast or as a meal accompaniment ! Tell me if you like them ! - 33.202
Mixed Herb Bread Stuffing
Cook and stir onion in butter until tender.
Add bread cubes.
Heat, stirring to prevent excessive browning.
Mix in remaining ingredients.
For dry stuffing, add little or no liquid.
For moist stuffing, mix in lightly with fork just enough hot water or beef... - 29.5948
Ciabatta Pizzas With Sticky Onions
1) Set your oven to preheat at 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
1) In a large, lidded frying pan, heat up oil. Add onions, garlic and rosemary with a splash of water. Cover with the lid and cook for around 10 minutes.
2) Remove the lid, turn off... - 44.2111
Beef And Onion Supreme
1 Cook unpeeled onions in boiling salted water 15 minutes; drain.
Let stand until cool enough to handle, then peel and cut in half.
2 While onions cook, brown ground chuck in a large skillet; remove with a slotted spoon; reserve.
Saute garlic in... - 42.3298
Tomato & Onion Pie
This is a terrific last-minute dish, which I’ve borrowed from my mom. The idea is to use whatever you have on hand, so don’t worry if the bread is a little stale or if you have some other variety of cheese in the fridge. Provided you use the ripest, most... - 36.8957
Three Onion Garlic Soup With Garlic Gorgonzola Croutons
To make the Three Onion—Garlic Soup: Squeeze the roasted garlic pulp from the heads into a small bowl, taking care to remove any bits of skin from the pulp.
Set aside until needed.
In a very large, heavy-bottomed pot, saute the red, yellow, and white... - 45.3275
Riesling Onion Soup With Herbed Croutons
The Riesling wines produced on Californias Mendocino coast are light but full flavored, and they have a pure, buttery aftertaste that pairs nicely with the onions, leeks, tarragon and fontina cheese in this recipe. Avoid Rieslings labeled "late harvest" as... - 40.8857
Seared Buffalo Meat Burgers With Jalapenos, Onion And Swiss Cheese
Super lean but extremely juicy is the best way to describe these burgers. 4 lbs ground buffalo with roasted Jalapeno, garlic and red onions in the meat. Dusted with Tatonka Dust and seared over high heat for a nice blackend but tasty outer crust. Topped with... - 100.033
Crunchy Bread Stuffing Balls
Serving regular meal every night can make your dinner little boring - however, if you add these crunchy bread stuffing balls in your meal, it's surely going to bring some difference. The recipe as demonstrated by the chef, seems to be quite an easy one. Why... - 106.799
Bangin' Cheesy Garlic Bread
If you want to have a garlic bread, try this recipe with a twist. Made with herbs and veggies, this bread is a perfect appetizer and can be relished at any time any day. - 129.908
Savory Veal Loaf
To make filling, season meat with salt and paprika.
Heat oil in a skillet; fry meat 15 minutes, turning frequently.
Peel onion; chop finely.
Finely chop green peppercorns.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
Combine mustard, rosemary, sage, onion and... - 42.5825
Combine all ingredients except broth.
Add broth; toss lightly to mix. - 29.1433
Thanksgiving Cooking -turkey & Stuffing - Part 1(stuffing)
This is the first part of the Thanksgiving series. We start with homemade stuffing. Other videos include secrets to a moist turkey, cranberry sauce, sweet potato pie and butternut squash soup. My kids will not eat at any other relatives homes because they... - 116.806
Old Fashioned Brunswick Stew
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan or large stock pot, combine onion soup mix and water and potatoes
2. Place pot over medium flame.
3. Boil the liquid for a few minutes.
4. Add the okra, corn, tomatoes with juices, rosemary and bayleaf. Stir to mix into... - 47.9959
Dilly Cottage Batter Bread
1. Combine 1 cup flour, yeast, onion, salt, and dill weed.
2. Add cottage cheese, water, egg, and honey to flour mixture; beat 3 minutes by hand or with electric mixer.
3. Beat in remaining flour. Cover; let rise in a warm place until double in bulk (abou - 25.8721
Beef Bread Stuffing
Mix beef, 1 tsp.salt, 1/8 tsp.pepper, allspice and nutmeg together lightly.
Heat oil in large heavy skillet, add beef and brown lightly, breaking meat up with a fork.
Put meat into a large bowl.
Heat 1/4 cup butter in same skillet meat was browned in.
Add... - 39.7218
Herbed Stuffing Bread
In a measuring cup, dissolve yeast and sugar in water; let stand until bubbly (about 10 minutes).
Stir in oil.
Insert metal blade or plastic dough blade.
Place 2 1/2 cups of the flour, cornmeal, salt, onion, celery seeds, sage, rosemary, and pepper in work... - 44.2004
Focaccia is an Italian flatbread brushed with olive oil and flavoured with grated Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt and rosemary - and so easy to make the dough in a bread maker! Here is a quick video below showing you the recipe...the house smelled amazing... - 119.321
Lamb In Pita Bread
1. Place the lamb in a food processor and process just until ground. Set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 300°.
3. Stack the pitas, wrap in foil and set aside.
4. In a medium-size nonstick skillet, brown the lamb, onion, bell pepper and garlic over medium-high... - 41.5889
Savory Irish Soda Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, green onions and rosemary.
3. With mixer on low, add egg and oil. Gradually add buttermilk and mix until blended.
4. Turn out onto a floured board... - 37.2519
Savory Herb Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Take a saucepan and over low heat combine milk, 1/2 cup sugar, shortening and salt. Add oats and keep the mixture aside until cooled. Thereafter, combine eggs with the mixture.
3) Soak yeast in warm... - 47.5512
Breakfast Sausage Bread
Allow dough to rise until nearly doubled.
Meanwhile, in a skillet over medium heat, cook and crumble sausage.
Add mushrooms and onion.
Cook and stir until the sausage is browned and vegetables are tender; drain.
Beat 1 egg; set aside.
To sausage... - 46.5948
Herb Cheese Bread
Combine yeast, water and sugar in a large bowl, stirring until yeast and sugar are dissolved.
Stir in yogurt, milk, olive oil, onion, herbs, salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese.
Stir in flour.
Knead dough on floured surface, or in bowl if desired,... - 42.9405
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Take a small skillet and heat margarine in it until bubbly.
3) Mix in celery and onion and sautÃ© them until onion is translucent.
4) Take a 1 3/4-cup casserole and transfer the mixture to... - 45.9854
Baked Tuscan Vegetable And Bread Soup
In large saucepan, bring chicken stock, chicken breasts and bay leaves to boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
Remove chicken and discard bones; dice meat and set aside.
Discard bay leaves.
Keep... - 46.2106
Bread Stuffing Made With Lot Of Vegetables
You know what, unlike your typical homemade stuffing recipes that are usually starchy with simple carbs, this one is actually good for you thanks to heaps of vegetables. Watch and learn from Rocky as she shows you how in this video. Enjoy! - 117.865
Tomato French Bread Lasagna
In a skillet, brown beef, onion, celery and garlic; drain and set aside.
Toast bread; line the bottom of an ungreased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish with 10 slices.
Top with half of the meat mixture and half of the tomatoes.
Combine seasonings; sprinkle half... - 46.2422
Garlic Bread With A Twist
If you want to try something special and flavorful, try this garlic bread with a twist. Easy to make yet delicious, this bread is just not to be missed. - 133.166
Burgundy Beef Loaf
1. Combine wine, celery, garlic and bay leaf in a small saucepan; bring to boiling; lower heat; simmer, uncovered, until volume is reduced to half, about 10 minutes. Remove and discard garlic and bay leaf; cool wine mixture completely.
2. Combine beef, bread... - 35.2229
1. Place the saffron in a heatproof jug and pour on the boiling water. Leave to stand and infuse until lukewarm.
2. Place the flour, salt, yeast and olive oil in a food processor. Turn on and gradually add the saffron and its liquid. Process until the dough... - 40.3335
1) Place a baking stone or heavy baking sheet in the oven and preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a large bowl stir the yeast, 1/2 cup warm water and 3/4 cup flour together. Scatter the remaining 2 2/3 cups flour over the spongy mixture.... - 47.2983
Rack Of Lamb With Crumbs And Parsley
Salt and pepper lamb.
Roast 30 minutes at 350°.
Remove from oven and cover with vegetables, butter, seasonings and crumbs.
Roast 30 more minutes.
Add wine and consomme to pan.
Cook 10 minutes.
Add jelly and strain.
Allow 2 ribs per person. - 34.8167
1. Use a sharp bread knife to cut a thin slice off the top of each loaf.
2. Scoop out soft portion of each loaf keeping a 1/2 inch thick shell of the crust.
3. Reserve the soft centers for another use.
4. In a small bowl, beat whole eggs, egg... - 48.0277
Italian Meat Loaf
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a large bowl, stir together the egg whites, garlic, basil, salt, rosemary and red pepper.
Then stir in the apples, onions and bread crumbs.
Add the turkey and mix until well combined.
Spray a 7 1/2" X 3 1/2" X 2" or 8" X 4" X 2"... - 45.0948
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) Make the cornbread: In a large mixing bowl sift first five ingredients.
3) In another bowl add buttermilk, eggs, oil, corn, and dried herbs and whisk together.
4) Add buttermilk mixture into the flour... - 42.2063
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Place loaves of dough on each of 2 baking sheets coated with cooking spray; press each portion of dough into a 12- x 8-inch rectangle. Brush oil evenly over dough. Top with onion rings, and sprinkle evenly with cheese, rosemary,... - 27.2246
Mini Focaccia Rounds
1. Heat the oven to 375Â°F and lightly grease cookie sheets with shortening
2. Remove the dough from the can, separate into eight coils without unrolling and place them on the cookie sheets, pressing each into a four inch round; drizzle them with... - 32.6223
Lamb Filets Provencale
These Lamb Filets Provencale taste yummy ! These lamb filets sauced with thyme and rosemary sauce and broiled with breadcrumbs are a rage. Try this Lamb Filets Provencale and let me know if you like it. - 35.0823
Hearty Lamb Kebabs
Place lamb, chopped onions, rosemary, 1/4 cup (125 ml) oil and bay leaves in bowl; mix and marinate 1 hour on countertop.
Alternate pieces of lamb and Spanish onion on skewers; place on ovenproof platter and set aside.
Heat remaining measure of oil in frying... - 41.034
Chicken Salad Focaccia Sandwiches
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2. Using a nonstick cooking spray, coat a cookie sheet.
3. On to a lightly floured surface, roll out dough. Transfer onto sprayed cookie sheet to form 12x 10-inch rectangle. Starting with short end, fold... - 43.787
Blend together 125 mL butter, parsley, garlic, rosemary and pepper.
On waxed paper, form patty 2.5 cm (1 inch) thick; place in freezer until firm.
Meanwhile, flatten chicken breasts with meat hammer or edge of heavy saucer to 0.5 cm (1/4 inch) thickness.
Cut... - 43.0781
Tomato Artichoke Focaccia
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Combine dry ingredients and yeast packet from hot roll mix in large bowl.
Add bran; mix well.
Stir in hot water and 2 teaspoons oil.
Knead dough about 5 minutes or until ingredients are blended.
Spray 15 1/2 X 11 1/2-inch baking pan or... - 42.7497
Quickie Chicken With Stuffing
Quickie Chicken With Stuffing is an amazingly delicious version of recipe. An easy to prepare non-vegetarian recipe, Quickie Chicken With Stuffing is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 45.4722
Mix ingredients, tossing lightly but thoroughly.
Adjust seasonings to taste.
Stuff lightly into neck and body cavities of bird.
Makes about 2 1/2 cups or enough for a 4-pound bird.
Note: If baking chicken breasts, arrange stuffing in mounds on baking pan,... - 34.0224
Porcini Mushroom And Veal Meat Loaf
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine first 8 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cook 8 minutes or until reduced to 1 cup.
Combine mushroom mixture, mustard, and pepper in a large bowl; stir well.
Stir in breadcrumbs; let cool slightly.
Crumble veal... - 39.9556
Roasted Pork Loin Sandwich
Do sandwiches top the list of your favorite food? This video is a must watch for you. Chef Tracy Porter demonstrates a great recipe that you can easily replicate at home. Try this Roasted Pork Loin Sandwich recipe today. - 133.311
1. Place the saffron in a heatproof jug and pour on the boiling water. Leave to infuse until the saffron mixture is lukewarm.
2. Place the flour, salt, yeast and olive oil in a food processor. Turn on and gradually add the saffron and its liquid until the... - 42.0322
Combine bread, parsley, onion, salt, sage, thyme, and rosemary.
Add broth and butter; toss lightly to mix.
Use to stuff a 12-pound turkey or bake, covered, in 2-quart casserole at 325° till heated through, about 1 hour. - 27.3283
Cut round steak in 3 x 4-inch rectangles.
Combine butter, celery and onion in 1 quart measure.
MICROWAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Stir in bread crumbs, rosemary, thyme and pepper.
Spoon stuffing on end of beef... - 38.231
Pound steak with meat mallet or edge of saucer.
Cut into 6 3-inch wide pieces.
In 1 -quart glass measure, combine butter, celery, and onion.
Cook on HI (max. power) 4 minutes, or until onion is transparent.
Stir in bread crumbs, rosemary, thyme, and... - 38.6462
Cut round steak in 3x4-inch rectangles.
Combine butter, celery and onion in 1-quart measure.
MICROWAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Stir in bread crumbs, rosemary, thyme and pepper.
Spoon stuffing on end of beef... - 44.4322
Minted Lamb Burgers
In a medium mixing bowl combine apple juice, bread crumbs, onion, garlic, rosemary, and salt.
Add ground lamb and mix well.
Shape into four 3/4-inch-thick patties.
Grill patties on an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 8 minutes.
Turn patties and... - 42.3576
Light As A Cloud Souffle
Blend milk into cream cheese and salt in a heavy saucepan.
Stir over low heat until mixture is creamy and smooth.
Set aside to cool.
Toss bread cubes, parsley, onion, and rosemary together in a large bowl.
Add cream cheese mixture; toss lightly and... - 41.6222
Grilled Swordfish With Fresh Tomato Herb Coulis
Place the oil, lemon juice, tomatoes, tomato sauce, onion, bread crumbs, oregano, thyme, rosemary, pepper and salt in a blender and pulse until very smooth and thick.
Refrigerate until ready to use.
Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5... - 36.8007
Meatloaf, Perfect Fool Proof
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl add in the beef, eggs, ketchup, green bell pepper, celery stalk, garlic, onion, light brown sugar, black pepper, salt, marjoram, basil, rosemary, Worcestershire, bread crumbs and... - 0
Herb & Cheese Filling
Remove casing from sausages and break up meat.
Add onion and saute in oil.
Add egg, spinach, bread crumbs, salt, rosemary, thyme, pepper and Parmesan cheese.
Divide into 8 portions and roll each in a crepe.
Place seam-side down in a buttered... - 36.8955
Butternut Squash And Apple Soup
1. Peel and cut the squash into cubes.
2. In a saucepan combine and boil together the squash, apples, condensed chicken broth, water, bread, onion, salt, rosemary, marjoram, and pepper.
3. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered and cook for about 45... - 45.9971
Herbed Stuffed Pork
1) Using a sharp knife, trim off fat
2) Into a frying pan, dab in the butter and saute the onion and celery till soft
3) Mix together the bread crumbs, salt, thyme, rosemary and parsley
4) Add in the onion mixture and toss to coat
5) Spoon the mixture... - 44.1331
Fruit Stuffed Wild Goose
Toss together bread cubes, chopped apple, onion, raisins, melted butter or margarine, salt, sage, rosemary, and pepper.
Lightly stuff goose with bread mixture; skewer neck skin to back.
Tie legs to tail; twist wings under back.
Place goose, breast up, on rack... - 39.7138
Buffet Meat Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, mix together ground chuck, spinach, garlic, bread crumbs, onion, wine, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper.
3) Add lightly beaten eggs into the mixture and gently toss all the ingredients... - 45.2869
Grilled Swordfish With Fresh Tomato Herb Coulis
1.Make a smooth paste of lemon juice, oil, salt, pepper, rosemary, thyme, oregano, bread crumbs, onion, tomato sauce and tomatoes.
3.Coat grill with cooking spray.
4. Preheat grill for 5 minutes.
5.Place steaks in grill and grill... - 47.2449
1. Saute apple and onion in butter or margarine until soft in a small skillet.
2. Stir in instant chicken broth, water and rosemary; heat to boiling. Pour over bread cubes in a large bowl; toss lightly until evenly moist. - 28.2723
'stuffed' Beef Cut
Are you searching for some unique and delicate recipe for your beef-addict friends? Try this special recipe after watching the video. The rice stuffed beef cut is soaked in red wine to make it more soft and succulent. Don’t forget to serve with some rare... - 84.0304
Turkey With Stuffing And Wild Turkey Gravy
Why not make this Thanksgiving special with an extraordinary stuffed turkey. Look at this amazing video for a unique turkey roast that would definitely impress your family and friends. The video is nicely demonstrated and surely an excellent way to enjoy a... - 110.653
Stuffed Lamb Chops
Slit the chops horizontally through to the bone, to form a pocket.
Place the bread with the remaining ingredients in the bowl and, using the double-bladed chopping knife, blend until a fairly moist stuffing is formed.
Divide into four and fill the cavity in... - 34.8316
French Beef Loaf With Burgundy Sauce
1. Combine wine, celery, garlic and bay leaf in a small saucepan; bring to boiling; lower heat; simmer until quantity is reduced to half, for about 10 minutes. Remove and discard garlic and bay leaf; cool wine mixture completely.
2. Combine beef, bread... - 34.4681
Classic Meat Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a large mixing bowl, add beef, onion, salt, pepper, rosemary and eggs to combine well.
3) Trim off the bread crusts and dip into milk or stock. Combine the bread into the liquid.
4) Add the bread mixture, into... - 47.4061
Asparagus Grapefruit Au Gratin
Cook onion and garlic in hot butter in a small skillet until onion is soft, but not browned.
Add bread crumbs, parsley, basil, and rosemary; continue heating, stirring until crumbs are well browned.
Put grapefruit with syrup into a small saucepan and heat... - 35.0963
Grilled Lamb Logs In Tortillas
Grilled Lamb Logs In Tortillas has an incredible taste. The lamb and tortillas gives the Grilled Lamb Logs In Tortillas an unbelievable taste. Grilled Lamb Logs In Tortillas is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must try it. - 42.129
Italian Sausage And Pork Roll
1. Place pork, sausage meat, onion, stock cube, bread, tomato paste (puree), egg and black pepper to taste in a food processor and process to combine. Press out meat mixture on a large piece of aluminum foil (a) to form a 20 x 30 cm/8 x 12 in rectangle.
2.... - 32.1574