- » Onion Ring Bread
Onion Ring Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Onion Ring Bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Onion Ring Bread recipes.
Frankfurters Blanketed In Onion Bread
A 9-inch loaf of French bread, plus its frankfurters, will serve 2 persons.
Early on cookout day:
1. For each French loaf to be used, stir 1 teaspoon mustard with 2 tablespoons butter until well blended.
2. Then, with end of wooden spoon handle, along side of... - 39.7084
Onion Topped Bread
Grease generously with shortening an 8 x 4 x 2-inch microproof loaf pan.
Place dough in pan.
Pour water in 2-cup measure, cook on HI (max. power) 3 minutes, or until water boils.
Place bread dough in oven with hot water.
Set on Cook Control "1" (lowest power)... - 33.739
Onion Cheddar Bread
Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions, using the warm water and omitting butter and egg.
On a lightly floured surface knead dough with 3/4 cup of the cheese till cheese is mixed into the dough (about 5 minutes).
Cover and let rest while... - 41.761
Quick Onion Beer Bread
Quick Onion Beer Bread proves that beer can do magics! Though requires a bit of patience and the knack for adding the exact measure of ingredients, the final Quick Onion Beer Bread will sure make your proud. Give this Quick Onion Beer Bread a try this weekend. - 43.2243
Raw Onion And Bread Sticks
Foods like this raw onion rings and raw onion bread sticks should be a staple in every raw-foodies pantry. Unlike fresh onions, dehydrated onions are both mild and delicious. These raw onion rings are made crispy in the dehydrator are the perfect raw snack... - 102.088
Onion flatbread is a savory and rosemary flavored flatbread recipe. Prepared with flour and moistened with water, the onion batter is yeast leavened. Topped with dried rosemary and onion rings, it is oven baked for a lovely and crispy bread - 41.9674
Quick Onion Beer Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C)
2. Grease a 9x5-inch (23xl2-cm) loaf pan.
3. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Stir in cheese, onions and dill. Pour in beer, blending until thoroughly mixed.
4. Spoon into loaf pan and arrange... - 35.2344
Onion Soup With French Bread
Melt butter in a large heavy-bottomed saucepan, and saute garlic and onions until they begin to soften.
Season, cover, and cook for 40 min over a very low heat.
Add flour, and stir in well.
Pour on boiling water and simmer for 20 min.
Remove a ladleful of... - 40.0547
1. In a medium size frying pan, add the butter or margarine , add onions and sautee till soft. Reserve
2. On an ungreased 8 inch layer cake pan, place 10 biscuits tightly packed in the pan, so that the bottom is completely covered. (Or, if you want... - 38.4897
Steak And Onion Pitas
Stir together sour cream and mustard.
Cover and refrigerate till serving time.
Partially freeze beef.
Thinly slice, across the grain, into bite-size pieces.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add salad dressing.
Stir-fry garlic in hot... - 45.7483