- » Onion Puff
Onion Puff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of onion puff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for onion puff recipes.
Parmesan Puffs With Onion
Want a dish that is wonderful, delicious and easy to make? As always Chef Martin from Wolfpack Ranch has an easy recipe that yields a delicious outcome. Today, he makes Parmesan puffs with onion. Serve these small bite sized food to anyone and they will be... - 87.033
Potato Onion Puffs
1) In a saucepan, prepare instant mashed potatoes following package directions.
2) Stir in pancake mix, dry onion soup mix, and snipped parsley.
3) In a skillet, heat deep hot fat (365Â°).
4) Drop potato mixture from tablespoon a few at a time.
5)... - 35.3408
Potato Onion Puffs
1) Cook the instant mashed potatoes as per the package directions.
2) In a bowl add the potatoes, snipped parsley, pancake mix, and dry onion soup mix; mix well .
3) Drop a few tbsp of the batter into deep hot fat at 365 Deg F.
4) Fry for about 1-1... - 32.3768
Combine mayonnaise and onion.
Place teaspoonful of mayonnaise mixture on each toast round; spread to edge.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Broil about 1 to 3 minutes or until hot and bubbly. - 22.6361
Onion Party Puffs
Prepare Onion Butter.
Cut each biscuit into 4 sections.
Arrange on ungreased baking sheet; dot With onion butter.
Bake in preheated 400°F oven 8 minutes or until golden. - 21.7463
You May Also Like!
Carrot And Onion Puff
In a large saucepan combine onion, carrots, garlic, and water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 10 minutes or till vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
Do not drain.
Stir in milk, oat bran, parsley, salt, nutmeg, and... - 42.5912
Cheese Bacon And Onion Puff
1) Preheat the oven to the temperature of 230 degree centigrade. 2) Prepare the batter and keep aside. ... - 39.3419
Hors D'ouvre Puffs
Heat fat to 375 degrees.
Make Cream Puffs dough as directed in recipe.
After eggs have been added, put half of dough in another bowl.
Add grated onion and paprika to one half and Parmesan cheese to other.
Drop batter by very small spoonfuls (about 1/2 tsp - 25.4991
Onion Corn Puffs
Combine water and shortening in saucepan.
Bring to boil.
Add flour, corn meal and onion soup mix all at once.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture leaves sides of pan.
Remove from heat.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating vigorously after each.
Drop... - 42.8619
Onion Cheese Puffs
1) Preheat the oven to 375
2) Into a small bowl, mix in the mayonnaise, cheese, onion, seasoning, and mix to combine well
3) Using a sharp knife, cut the crusts off from the bread.
4) Spoon a mixture of the cheese onto each slice
5) Cut... - 42.2186
Onion Cheese Puffs
Heat oven to 400°.
Heat water and butter to rolling boil.
Stir in flour, salt and garlic powder.
Stir vigorously over low heat 1 minute or until mixture forms a ball; remove from heat.
Beat in eggs until smooth.
Stir in cheese and onion.
Drop dough by scant... - 33.7585
Surprise Cheese Puffs
Place shredded cheese, butter, flour, salt, and paprika in processor bowl.
Process with metal blade until smooth.
Form a teaspoonful of the mixture around each olive, onion, or piece of ham.
Place on an ungreased baking sheet and refrigerate.
Just before... - 25.5101
1. Mix ham, onion, and mashed potatoes together.
2. Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into potatoes.
3. Sprinkle cheese on top, if desired. Garnish with paprika.
4. Bake at 350Â° for 1 hour or until puffy and golden brown.
5. While potatoes are baking,... - 29.4343
Baked Puff Sandwiches
Break up meat with fork; mix with sandwich spread; spread between bread slices to make four sandwiches; halve diagonally; arrange in single layer in shallow baking dish, 11x7x2.
Beat eggs slightly in small bowl; blend in milk, onion and mustard; spoon over... - 30.3733
Nigerian Puff Puff
Though this dish is a popular street food snack in all of Africa, the Nigerians love it the most. It is called Puff Puff in Nigeria. Oumou shows us how to make them in this video. Serve with a hot tomato sauce or eat it as them as they are. Enjoy! - 101.545
Onion Puff Recipes By Category