- » Onion Pudding
Onion Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of onion pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for onion pudding recipes.
Traditional Yorkshire Pudding With Onion Gravy
Making Yorkshire pudding from scratch is not rocket science. It is really simple, cheap and much tastier than ready frozen ones. Traditionally this savory pudding was served before the Sunday lunch so that it would partially fill people up so that they would... - 86.3985
Pickled Onion Steak And Ale Pudding
Trim the beef of any really thick fat or tough bits of gristle - although you want to retain a certain degree of fat in order to keep the meat moist and add plenty of flavour.
Visit your local butcher for good beef and avoid lean braising steak, the latter... - 47.868
Baked Onion Pudding
Cook onions with poultry seasoning in small amount of boiling salted water until tender.
Melt butter, stir in flour, and add milk.
Cool until thickened, stirring constantly.
Add drained onions, 1/2 cup bread crumbs, and slightly beaten egg... - 47.8371
Steak And Kidney Pudding
Dice meat and kidney into 1 in. cubes, discarding any gristle or excess fat.
Toss meat in seasoned flour until well coated.
Dice onion finely, add to meat.
Use 2/3 of prepared pastry to line 4 pint greased pudding basin, fill with meat; add stock.
Roll out... - 45.7052
Bacon And Onion Pudding
Put a large saucepan of water to boil and thoroughly grease a 1 litre (2 pint) pudding basin.
Sieve the flour and salt into a bowl.
Mix in the suet and herbs and mix to a soft dough with water.
Cut off a quarter of the pastry for the lid and roll the... - 44.689
Corn And Onion Pudding
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl add milk, egg substitute, chili powder, and hot pepper sauce.
3) Whisk together till combined.
4) Mix corn and onions.
5) Grease a 1 1/2-quart baking dish with nonstick spray.
6)... - 43.9877
Yorkshire Pudding With Roasted Onions
Mix vinegar and oil; set aside.
Peel onions and cut into quarters.
In a 9 by 13-inch oval or rectangular baking dish, arrange onions evenly apart, with a flat side down.
Brush quarters evenly with some of the vinegar mixture.
Roast in a 500° oven until well... - 42.6426
1) Wash, skin, and core pears.
2) Preheat slow oven (325°F.)
3) Put the pears into 1-quart casserole.
4) Add sugar into the centers keeping aside 1/4 cup for custard.
5) Mix 1/4 cup sugar, the salt, mace, and cornstarch.
6) Gently beat... - 41.3583
Red Onion And Pommery Bread Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
2. Lightly oil 7-inch (15-cm) round glass or ceramic baking dish.
3. In a medium-sized skillet, melt butter. Add onion and garlic; saute 5 minutes, until softened. Place onion mixture in a large bowl.
4. Spread breads with... - 39.8334
Onion Cheese Round
Preheat oven to 375°F.
On lightly floured pastry cloth, unroll one package rolls; pinch perforations together.
Unroll second package rolls; lay on top of first; pinch perforations together.
Roll all into 18" by 8" rectangle; sprinkle evenly with cheese; then... - 34.4098
Caramelized Onion Tart
1. Heat oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5. Slide a baking sheet in to heat. Roll the pastry out enough to line a deep 20cm flan tin or a shallow 23cm one. Chill for 10 mins.
2. Put a few balls of crumpled foil in the base of the pastry case, then bake on the baking... - 34.4046
Cheese And Onion Pudding
1. Peel and slice the onions thinly and cook slowly in the milk until just tender,
2. Remove from the heat, add the breadcrumbs and beaten eggs and most of the cheese.
3. Season very carefully with salt, pepper and a . little cayenne pepper. .
4. Turn into a... - 34.1077