- » Onion Powder
Onion Powder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of onion powder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for onion powder recipes.
Onion Soup Mix - Lynn's
Lynn demonstrates how to make your own Onion Soup Mix that can be used to make soup or onion dip.
This is similar to the dry onion soup mixes that you can purchase in the grocery store. You can also sprinkle this mixture over a roast in the slow cooker for a... - 0
You May Also Like!
Italian Dressing Mix Powder
Mix all ingredients in blender.
Will keep up to 3 months.
To Use: Combine all the above with 1/2 cup vinegar, 2/3 cup cold water and 1/3 cup corn oil.
Keeps in refrigerator up to 1 month.
Shake well before using - 37.818
Curried Apple Onion Compote
This simple concoction of local apples, onions and a touch of curry produces a terrific compliment to roast pork, turkey or even chicken. Great on thanksgiving sandwiches too!! - 106.351
Spicy Black Beans With Onion And Bacon
Cook bacon in heavy large saucepan over medium heat until light brown, about 10 minutes.
Add onion and garlic and saute until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
Add all remaining ingredients.
Simmer until chili is thick, stirring frequently, about 12... - 29.8825
Fish With Onion Puree
Put the onions in a dish with 1-2 tablespoons of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Rinse the fish fillets under plenty of cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Arrange the fish, side by side in a long dish and season with salt and... - 41.376
1. For making Classic Chili powder – In a spice crusher take paprika Spanish, cumin powder, chili pepper, oregano, garlic powder and onion powder. Crush till it becomes a fine powder. You can also use grinding machine for grinding. Keep in an... - 80.2122
Mango Powder Puffs
This mango powder puffs recipe took me by surprise, as I could not believe how such simple plain puffs would taste with a mere sprinkling of mango powder. But you have to trust me on that, this is one quick recipe which will scintillate your taste buds and it... - 121.339
Curry Powder Country Captain
1) Cut the chicken into neat serving pieces. Sprinkle pieces with salt and pepper to taste.
2) In a large skillet, heat the butter and add the chicken. Cook till it has browned on all sides.
3) Remove the chicken from skillet.
4) To the... - 45.0451
Oriental Pork Casserole
1. Cut the meat in large cubes and coat in flour. Brown in 3 tablespoons vegetable oil.
2. Peel the onions and cut coarsely. Brown in vegetable oil. Dredge with curry powder.
3. Mix meat and onions in a casserole and add the beef stock. Cook covered over low... - 25.2448
Mild Curry Powder
Pound and rub seeds and chili peppers to fine powder.
Add saffron, turmeric, salt and garlic powder.
Bottle, and cork tightly.
SPICY PASTE: (for curried dishes) heat 1/4 cup oil or clarified butter and add 1/4 cup finely chopped onion, 1 or 2... - 34.9546
Sambar With Sambar Powder
1. Cook the washed pigeon peas with turmeric powder in 3 cups water.
2. Soak tamarind in 1/2 cup water.
3. Cook vegetables in 2 cups water. When the vegetables are cooked, strain and pour in the tamarind extract and the sambar powder.
4. Allow it to boil for... - 42.54
Onion Powder Recipes By Category