- » Onion Potato Soup
Onion Potato Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of onion potato soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for onion potato soup recipes.
Leek Onion And Potato Soup
1 Trim off the tops and roots of the leeks.
2 Discard the tough outer layer.
3 Split them in half length-ways and slice them finely.
4 Wash thoroughly and drain well.
5 In a large thick-based saucepan, gently melt the... - 47.5631
Onion And Potato Soup
1. In a microwaveable dish, combine vegetables with butter, water, salt and pepper.
2. Cover the dish with cling film.
3. Place in the microwave and cook for 8 minutes on HIGH power, sautéing after every 3 minutes.
4. Add milk and boiling water and... - 44.3033
Cream Of Onion Potato Soup
1.In a boiler, place the potatoes and onions together, boil the thoroughly
2.Once boiled completely, drain them
3.Make a white sauce of the liquid, flour, and fat and combine with the potato and onion pulp.
4.Season with chopped parsley, salt and... - 40.99
Onion And Potato Soup
Saute onions in butter until soft and golden.
Add beef broth, celery flakes, and potato.
Cover and simmer about 30 minutes or until potato is very tender.
Whirl in a blender until pureed, or press through a wire strainer or food mill; add wine and... - 36.2626
You May Also Like!
Onion Potato Soup
If you thought you can only make dishes from onion and potatoes, think again! This Onion Potato Soup makes for a winning combination as well. - 50.2913
Cream Of Potato Onion Soup
1. Put potato and onion pieces, salt and water into a 3-quart glass casserole. Cover with an all-glass lid or plastic wrap. Cook in microwave oven 10 to 12 minutes at HIGH, or until tender; stir once.
2. Puree potato mixture in a food mill, electric blender... - 29.5118
Potato And Onion Soup
1. In a pot heat oil and cook onions and celery untill onions turn translucent.
2. Put the potatoes, bay leaves, stock and simmer for half and hour or untill the potatoes are tender.
3. Remove from heat and puree it when cold.
4. Season with celery... - 39.0855
Onion And Potato Chowder
1) Prepare onion soup and add potatoes,chopped celery and simmer for about 15 minutes till tender.
2) Garnish the soup with parsley or cooked peas.
3)Serve this classic Onion And Potato Chowder with baked potatoes. - 33.1658
Baked Onion Potatoes
Scrub potatoes but do not pare.
Cut each in 3 or 4 lengthwise slices.
Blend butter and soup mix; spread on slices, then reassemble the potatoes.
Wrap each potato in square of foil, overlapping ends.
Bake till done, turning once, on the grill or right on top... - 24.8783
Onion Roasted Potatoes
Preheat oven to 450°F.
In large plastic bag or bowl, add all ingredients.
Close bag and shake, or toss in bowl, until potatoes are evenly coated.
Empty potatoes into 13x9-inch baking or roasting pan; discard bag.
Bake, stirring occasionally, 40 minutes or... - 24.8917
Potato Onion Soup
Place potatoes, onion, and salt in a 2 1/2 quart saucepan; add water.
Bring to a boil; cover and cook until potatoes are tender.
Stir in milk and frankfurters.
Heat to serving temperature.
Do not boil. - 28.9897
Potato Onion Soup
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion; saute 5 minutes or until tender.
Add water; reduce heat to medium-low.
Cook, uncovered, 25 to 30 minutes or until onion is golden, stirring occasionally.
Sprinkle flour... - 41.3201
Cheese, Onion And Potato Soup
1. In saucepan, cook onions in butter until soft without letting it brown, then add potatoes, water, bouillon cubes, salt and pepper and boil with cover until potatoes are cooked, about 15 minutes.
2. Removing from heat, blend in food blender, return... - 38.6259
Quick Potato Onion Soup
1. Put a large saucepan over medium heat. Add margarine, cook onions, carrots and celery for 5 minutes until crisp-tender.
2. Stir in milk and half-and-half.
3. Bring to a boil.
4. Decrease heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add... - 49.1087