- » Onion Pork Chop
Onion Pork Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of onion pork chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for onion pork chop recipes.
Alsatian Casserole Of Pork Chops Potatoes And Onions
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) In a large skillet, fry 2 slices of the bacon until it becomes crisp. Crumble the bacon and keep aside.
3) Remove the fat from the pork chops. Add into the skillet and brown them in the bacon... - 45.4492
Pork Chops In Onion Sauce
Pork Chops In Onion Sauce has a lips smacking taste. Pork Chops In Onion Sauce gets its taste from pork chops mixed with cream and flour. Pork Chops In Onion Sauce is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 42.3267
Pork Chops With Onions
In salted hot skillet brown chops; pour off any fat.
Add onions, thyme, consomme, pepper, and cayenne.
Cover and simmer slowly for about 45 minutes.
Remove chops and add sour cream; thicken with flour and a little cold water.
Season to taste and pour over... - 38.4926
Cheese And Onion Pork Chops
1) Heat grill to high.
2) Place the chops on a grill pan, rub with oil and season.
3) Grill for about 6 mins on each side, until golden.
4) Spread a little mustard over one side of each chop, then top with 1 tbsp onions.
5) Mix the... - 37.0188
Onion Baked Pork Chops
1) Preheat the oven to the temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, blend onion soup mix with... - 35.7055
Braised Pork Chops With Pears And Onions
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a heavy 12-inch skillet with an ovenproof handle and a cover, heat the butter and oil over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add the pork chops and cook, uncovered, for 4 minutes on each side, or until browned. Remove... - 31.4403
Green Onion Sauce Over Pork Chops
1. Combine ingredients for green onion sauce and set aside.
2. Trim excess fat from pork chops. Pound with back of cleaver and marinate 30 minutes. Lightly coat each chop with cornstarch. Let stand 5 minutes.
3. Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in skillet or... - 31.1911
Onion Baked Pork Chops
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine golden onion soup mix with bread crumbs.
Dip chops in eggs, then bread crumb mixture, coating well.
Place in lightly greased 13x9-inch baking or roasting pan and drizzle, if desired, with melted butter.
Bake 1 hour or until - 25.3783
Onion Pork Chop Recipes By Category