- » Onion Poppy Seed Loaf
Onion Poppy Seed Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of onion poppy seed loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for onion poppy seed loaf recipes.
Poppy Seed Dinner Loaf
Spray 8 x 4-inch loaf dish with vegetable cooking spray.
Line bottom of loaf dish with wax paper.
Spray wax paper with vegetable cooking spray.
Sprinkle with cornflake crumbs.
Tilt dish to coat.
In medium mixing bowl, combine all remaining... - 48.003
Poppy Onion Loaf
Melt butter or margarine; add poppy seed and onion.
Separate each dinner roll into 2 or 3 pieces.
Spread butter mixture between each.
Place each piece on edge in a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan, arranging them in two rows.
Bake in a moderate oven (375°) for 20 to... - 32.4896
Cabbage Rolls With Poppy Seed Noodles
Use a sharp knife to remove the hard center rib from each cabbage leaf.
Place the leaves in a 7" X 11" baking dish.
Sprinkle with the water.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the leaves are pliable.
In a large bowl,... - 41.416
Seed Souffle Bread
Oil a deep 7- or 8-cup loaf dish, cake pan, casserole or souffle dish.
Line bottom with greased foil.
We used the medium-size round pan of a wedding-cake set measuring approximately 7 x3 1/2 inches.
Dissolve sugar and yeast in warm water.
Meanwhile, scald... - 43.2569
Hearty Sandwich Loaf
Carefully trim crust from top of bread.
Make 6 diagonal cuts at equal intervals from top of loaf almost to bottom.
Mix butter, onion, mustard, poppy seed, lemon juice and cayenne red pepper.
Reserve 3 tablespoons butter mixture.
Spread remaining butter... - 39.6547
Hot N Zippy Sandwich Loaf
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Carefully trim crust from top of bread.
At equal intervals make 6 diagonal cuts from top of loaf almost through to bottom.
Place loaf on lightly greased baking sheet.
Mix butter, onion, mustard, poppy seed, lemon juice and cayenne... - 42.8007
Hearthside Sandwich Loaf
About 45 minutes before supper:
1. With fingers or vegetable parer, gently peel off thin layer from top crust of bread. With long, sharp knife, make 6 slightly diagonal cuts, at equal intervals, from top almost through to bottom of loaf.
2. Start heating oven... - 41.9243
1. In a medium size frying pan, add the butter or margarine , add onions and sautee till soft. Reserve
2. On an ungreased 8 inch layer cake pan, place 10 biscuits tightly packed in the pan, so that the bottom is completely covered. (Or, if you want... - 40.8094
Savory Party Cheese Bread
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Slice the bread loaf crosswise without cutting through the bottom crust.
Stuff cheese slices into the cuts.
Combine the butter, green onions and poppy seeds in a small bowl and mix well.
Drizzle the butter mixture over the... - 37.0047
Cranberry Mushroom Stuffing
In a mixing bowl, combine the barley malt sweetener, water, and honey.
Stir in the cranberries and let stand for 2 hours.
To make croutons, preheat the oven to 200° F.
Trim the crust off the bread and cut the bread into /2-inch cubes.
Spread the cubes in one... - 41.6994
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Make diagonal cuts in the top of the loaf, about 3 inches long, 1 1/2 inches deep and 1 1/2 inches apart.
Slice the cheeses into 2 x 1/2 x 1/2-inch strips.
Insert 1 strip of each cheese into each slice made in the bread.
Wrap the... - 41.2445
Stuffed Cheese Bread
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cut bread into 1 1/2-inch-thick slices, being careful not to cut through bottom of loaf.
Cut loaf lengthwise across top perpendicular to slices, being careful not to cut through bottom.
Combine cheese, butter, mushrooms, onion,... - 39.1253
Savory Cheese Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) Cut the French bread into 1-inch slices without cutting through bottom crust.
3) In a small bowl, add softened butter or margarine, bacon, green onion, poppy seed, mustard, and garlic powder to combine.
4) Spread... - 44.5963
1 Place cabbage, chili peppers and onion in a medium-size bowl.
2 Combine vinegar, vegetable oil, sugar, salt and pepper in a cup; stir until sugar dissolves. Pour over cabbage mixture; toss lightly to mix. Let stand, stirring often, at least 1 hour to... - 29.9677
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Take a skillet, heat Crisco and sautÃ© onion until soft. Remove from heat and set it aside.
3. In a mixer bowl, add yeast, 1 cup flour, soda, and dill seed.
4. Take another skillet and heat together... - 42.9039
Goulash With Noodles
1) Home Cooked Tomato Sauce : In a 8 quart kettle, combine all the ingredients together and bring to a boil.
2) Simmer uncovered over a very low heat for about 6 1/2 hours, or until the tomato pulp is thoroughly cooked, stirring occasionally.
3) Stir... - 42.5497