- » Onion Popover
Onion Popover Recipes
Enjoy our collection of onion popover recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for onion popover recipes.
Prosciutto & Fontina Popovers
Heavily butter 4 muffin cups or heavy popover cups (each 2 to 2 1/2 in. wide).
In a blender, smoothly mix egg, flour, and milk.
Stir in the prosciutto, fontina, and green onion.
At once, pour batter equally into buttered cups.
Bake in a 375° oven until... - 26.4086
Prosciutto & Fontina Popovers
Heavily butter four 2- to 2 1/2-inch-wide muffin cups or heavy popover cups.
In a blender, whirl egg, flour, and milk until smoothly blended.
Stir in prosciutto, cheese, and onion.
Immediately pour batter equally into cups.
Bake in a 375° oven until popovers... - 30.1241
Heat oven to 425°.
Cook and stir ground beef in 10-inch skillet until brown; drain.
Stir in tomato sauce, green pepper, 2 tablespoons flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, the pepper and parsley flakes.
Heat to boiling.
Boil and stir 1 minute.
Pour into ungreased baking... - 41.1814
Brunch Popover Sandwiches
Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add minced onion and sweet red pepper; saute until tender.
Stir in chopped tomato.
Combine egg substitute and next 4 ingredients; beat well with a wire whisk.
Pour over... - 31.5391
1. In covered large saucepan cook onions, beans and carrots in 3/4 cup water for 15 minutes such that vegetables are tender.
2. Drain and measure cooking liquid and add enough water to make 2 cups.
3. Save the vegetables and liquid.
4. In the same... - 44.16
Baked Beef And Cheese Popover Pizza
Looking for a pizza recipe that is out of the ordinary? Then watch this video by LynnsRecipes and learn to bake delicious pizza pop-overs, the perfect snack for every event! - 108.445
Curried Ham In Popovers
Cook vegetables in margarine till tender.
Stir in next 5 ingredients; cook and stir till heated through.
Serve in hot Popovers, split lengthwise. - 30.3597
This popover pizza is a a filling and easy homemade pizza recipe. Prepared in a pan, this pizza like dish is made without a dough but with the meat base topped with a egg and milk mix. Sprinkled with cheese, it is baked in the oven, the popover pizza is... - 45.8947
Curried Chicken Salad Puffs
Simmer chicken breasts, covered, with sliced onion, celery tops, 2 teaspoons of the salt, peppercorns, and water in a kettle 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken from broth; cool until easy to handle.
(Chill broth to use for soup another... - 40.6342
1. Preheat the oven to 400°.
2. For making the curried turkey salad, in a large bowl combine turkey, minced onion and celery.
3. In a small bowl blend mayonnaise or salad dressing, curry powder, sugar, salt, lemon juice and grated... - 45.1402
Red Flannel Hash With Potato
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Line a 13" x 9" x 2" baking pan with foil. Wrap the potatoes in foil. Arrange the potatoes, beets, and onion in the pan. Roast for 45 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Let cool, then peel, dice, and place in a large... - 28.0542
1. In a large bowl, mix the potatoes, salmon, green onions, lemon juice, black pepper, salt, and ground red pepper until well blended. Form into eight 3- x 1-inch logs (or 2 1/2-inch round patties, 1 inch thick).
2. In a pie plate, whisk the egg and water;... - 33.2572
Chefs Skillet Salad
Whisk the first eight ingredients together in a 12-inch skillet and add prepared mustard, water and vinegar.
Cook and stir on low heat until thickened.
Add salami and chicken, cut in strips; then romaine, broken into bite-size pieces; then cucumber, eggs and... - 34.1391