- » Onion Poha
Onion Poha Recipes
Enjoy our collection of onion poha recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for onion poha recipes.
Wash poha twice and drain.
Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds.
When they splutter add urad dal and fry till light golden.
Now add the curry leaves and saute for 10 seconds.
Now add the onions and turmeric powder and saute till onions turn to light... - 48.5649
Light And Healthy Poha
One of India's most staple breakfast dishes, this Light and Healthy Poha is easy to make and is full of taste. Prepared with beaten rice as the main ingredient, this poha can also be served as a light snack. The blend of ingredients impart this dish a... - 101.091
Its a traditional maharashtrian dish.Known as kaandaa poha(kaanda=onion) (poha=beaten rice).There are several variations to this recipe! - 39.2327
Chinese Style Poha
Ever tried poha or flattened rice? Chef Vikas from Ching’s innovates on a way to use poha. He adds a Chinese twist to an otherwise regular daily Indian breakfast item. A really good recipe, all you need are the great sauces. Watch and try it out, thrill the... - 88.4465
Poha (avalaki Upma)
Wash poha gently, add 1/2 cup water to poha soak for 10 minutes and drain the water
Heat oil in a wok, add mustard seeds to splutter
Add chana dal, curry leaves, hing, turmeric
Add onion, chillies
Stir fry till the onion till brown colour
Add the poha, salt,... - 46.0294
1. Wash poha in water. Keep aside.
2. In a skillet heat 2 tablespoons ghee and toss mustard and asafoetida.
3. When seeds stop spluttering, add turmeric, salt, peas, potatoes and tomatoes.
4. Seal the lid tightly and cook till vegetables... - 46.62
1) Wash and soak poha with sufficient water.
2) In a wok, heat oil and fry onions, ginger, garlic and chillies until soft.
3) Add kheema, salt and ground spices. Saute them until dry and crumbly.
4) Add water to cover ingredients and... - 43.95
1. Mix together all ingredients and leave for 10 minutes before use. - 29.6607
Batata Poha Or Aloo Pawa (potato And Beaten Rice)
Are you looking for a simple breakfast idea? See this video that presents an excellent recipe for Indian batata poha. The video is really impressive as well a great way to pamper your taste buds with an absolutely delicious wholesome breakfast. Take a look... - 89.4495
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pot.
Add onions and green chillies. Add carrot when the onions are a little golden brown. Add capsicum after 2 mins. Add grated coconut, salt and chat masala and cook for 3 mins.
Let it cool.
Take the poha and rinse it with water. Add... - 35.771
1. Wash poha in water.
2. In a skillet heat 3 tablespoon oil and toss mustard, cumin and asafoetida.
3. When seeds stop spluttering, add ginger, onions chillies and curry leaves. Fry till soft.
4. Stir in all the ingredients except... - 42.0915
Poha (Flaked Rice) is the most common breakfast of the North Indian community. It is light on the digestive system and yet filling! Adding vegetables to it makes it even more healthier and tastier. Its really easy to cook and tates delicious. It is a quick... - 46.1314
Poha or Flattened Rice is a quick and easy breakfast dish. It tastes good with some yogurt as a condiment. Boiled potato cubes and groundnuts go very well with Poha. Sprinkling a little lemon juice just before serving gives it a zesty taste. ... - 38.4156
1. Peel and dice potatoes.
2. Chop onions and coriander leaves finely.
3. Heat fat. Brown onions. Add remaining ingredients except rice.
4. Cook on a slow fire till potatoes are cooked (add a little water if necessary).
5. Put rice into a colander. Hold under... - 44.2706
1) Gently break the Maggi 2-Minute Noodles in the pack, then put the noodles and Tastemaker in 2 cups of water and cook until all the water is absorbed.
2) In a pan, fry the peanuts in the oil, then remove and keep aside.
3) In the remaining oil, add... - 45.3955
Atukulu Upma (poha, Aval)
First soak the aval and keep it aside.
after 1 hour drain the excess water if there
in a pan, add oil and all the ingredients one by one.
Mustard, uradhal, gramdhal, pinch of asafoetida, greenchillies and ginger.
Once all these gets sauted add curry... - 49.1192
Batata Powva has a lovely taste. The Green chillies and turmeric powder gives the Batata Powva a fiery taste. - 36.2963
1. Wash sago and soak in water for few hours.
2. Keep aside and drain out water.
3. Wash poha and soak in milk.
4. Ground peanuts smoothly.
5. In a skillet heat 3 tablespoon oil and toss mustard, cumin and asafoetida.
6. When seeds stop... - 44.6085
How To Make Batata-pawa / Curried Poatato + Rice Flakes
Batata Pawa is an age old family favorite and now you can learn to make it in easy steps too. Bhal Dave sums each process in an articulate manner, which is easy to follow and crisp. Now our desire to feed our guests sumptuously with Batata Pawa or use it as a... - 68.0122
Tasty Kande Pohe
If you're keen on having some tasty Indian breakfast, you have come to the right place. The Chef shows how to make kanda poha in a few minutes. It's so tasty and is a famous Maharashtrian breakfast. - 132.474
Maharashtrian-style Dadpe Pohe
For every Maharashtrian, Dadpe Pohe brings back fond memories of their mother! A very easy and simple Maharashtrian snack but in most homes it is also eaten as a breakfast. This is a no- cook Dadpe Pohe recipe and does not need the flaked rice to be soaked... - 138.706
1. Wash poha in water.
2. Drain out water.
3. In a skillet heat 3 tablespoon oil and toss mustard, cumin and asafoetida.
4. When seeds stop spluttering, add garlic, ginger, chillies, onions and curry leaves. Fry till soft.
5. Add... - 44.2515
1. Rinse the poha in water.
2. Remove the water by keeping it over a sieve. Leave it for 5-10 minutes.
3. Add haldi and lemon juice to the washed poha and mix well.
4. Finely chop onions.
5. Heat a pan and add the seasoning ingredients.
6. On crackling of... - 39.8235
Who said that the Thalipeeth is a rustic dish? It is going global, baby! It is a mildly spiced, multi-grain pancake that is flavorsome on your palate. It is also very nutritious. There are many Thalipeeth recipes, but Madhura's recipe here is my favorite.... - 139.729
Slice off stem portions of capsicums.
Cook capsicums in salted boiling water for two minutes.
Heat 3/4 tablespoon oil in a pan and fry onion for 10 minutes.
Add chopped tomatoes removing as many seeds as possible.
Soak bread slices... - 42.942
Indian Surti Locho
Surti Locho is a staple breakfast dish from Surat in India. Bhavna shows us how to make it in her own precise style. In my opinion, the Locho is the vegetarian equivalent of a lamb leg as it comes packed with protein. It is so perfect for breakfast. Enjoy! - 149.732
Heat 15 ml oil in a kadai and add the ginger-garlic paste.
Saute for about three to four minutes.
Add the chopped onion and saute till it turns light brown.
Add the chopped tomatoes and saute till they turn soft.
Add the remaining ingredients except the... - 42.8935
Who doesn't like to enjoy delicious Indian samosa? Watch this part 1 of the video that presents a step-wise recipe to make samosa filling and dough for the cover. The video is nicely explained and would surely equip you to make some terrific samosas at home.... - 81.6235
Vegetable Cutlets (masala Burger Patties)
In a mood of making cutlets, then you should surely check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make these tasty cutlets which can be baked or fried. They are easy to prepare and a mouth watering snack. You can serve the cutlets with chutney or ketchup. Don't... - 135.584
Mysore Masala Dosa - Start To Finish
Won't you like to prepare Mysore masala dosa at home and amaze your family? Watch this excellent, step-wise video that demonstrates how to make this delicious crispy dosa in your kitchen. The host here explains the recipe so well with great tips for a perfect... - 89.3653