- » Onion Pie Parmesan
Onion Pie Parmesan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Onion Pie Parmesan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Onion Pie Parmesan recipes.
Brussels Sprouts Country Pie
Brussels sprouts country pie in a pie is a nice way enjoy Brussels sprouts. The pie is very tasty and makes a filling meal. The Brussels sprouts country pie makes a yummy treat with thick cheese sauce and hot mustard-pepper flavor. - 49.2582
Even people who think they don’t like spinach will love this Greek-style pie! - 39.6542
Vidalia Onion Pie
Vidalia Onion Pie is a mouth watering recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Vidalia Onion Pie dish will get you a lot of compliments! - 40.8896
Simple Onion Pie
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Grease or spray with pan release a 7-inch pie plate.
Cut onions in half lengthwise; place cut side down on cutting board and slice thinly.
In a small skillet melt 1 tablespoon butter; saute onions until transparent.
Spread in... - 42.5223
Caraway Onion Pie
Prepare pastry for 9-inch Unbaked Pastry Shell, adding 1 tablespoon caraway seed to the flour or pie crust mix or stick.
Place Filling in bottom of Unbaked Pastry Shell.
Pour Topping over Filling.
Bake at 400° for 35 to 40 minutes until golden... - 38.2435
Cheese And Onion Pie With Anchovies
Knead a smooth cheese and oil dough from the ingredients for the crust.
Roll it out in a baking pan.
Peel and slice the onions into thin rings.
Saute in the butter stirring constantly until translucent, then set aside.
Peel and chop the garlic.
Mix with the... - 44.1217
Tomato & Onion Pie
This is a terrific last-minute dish, which I’ve borrowed from my mom. The idea is to use whatever you have on hand, so don’t worry if the bread is a little stale or if you have some other variety of cheese in the fridge. Provided you use the ripest, most... - 36.813
Onion And Pesto Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Coat a 9-inch pie dish with butter.
3) In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and sautÃ© the onions for 10 minutes, or until soft
4) Remove the pan from heat and cool.
5) In a food processor,... - 48.8011
Onion And Cheese "pie"
Line a well greased oven dish with the slices of buttered brown bread.
Place layer of sliced onions on base and cover with thin slices of gruyere cheese.
Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Then cover with slices of buttered white bread, layer of sliced... - 35.0842
Vegetable Parmesan Quiche
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Park's Piecrust in a 9-inch pie pan.
Bake 5 minutes.
Lower oven temperature to 350° F.
Steam mushrooms and green onions 3 minutes in microwave, covered.
Let rest 5 minutes.
Or saute in a little water in a... - 41.153
Soften yeast in warm water.
Cook milk to lukewarm.
Sift flour, sugar and salt into mixing bowl.
With a pastry blender or fork, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add egg, softened yeast and milk.
Stir in cheese, parsley and... - 45.8837
Spinach And Parmesan Quiche
Combine bread crumbs (reserve 1/4 cup crumbs) with water, mix to a paste and press into the bottom of a pie plate or quiche dish.
Bake at 400Â° F. for 10 minutes to make crust.
In small saucepan, cook spinach according to package directions,... - 39.3561
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F and set out an 11" x 17" x 2" baking dish. On a piece of wax paper, spread the Parmesan cheese. In a pie plate, whisk the whole egg, egg white, and water until frothy. Spread the bread crumbs on another plate. Coat each cutlet... - 34.0459
Tuna Pie has a Delectable taste. The amalgamation of tuna fish, onion, mushrooms, parmesan cheese, lemon juice and eggs gives the Tuna Pie Improbable taste. - 42.519
Place the butter in a 9-inch (23 cm) Corning pie plate and melt 3 minutes at HIGH The butter should be light brown here and there.
Add the onions, stir well.
Microwave, uncovered, 5 minutes at HIGH, stirring once during the cooking period.
Beat together... - 35.0625
Garlic Shepherd S Pie
1. Heat oven to 350° Cook beef and onion in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain well. Stir in frozen vegetables, mushrooms, tomatoes, gravy, chili sauce, basil and pepper. Heat to boiling; reduce heat.... - 31.4022
Spicy Pasta Pie
Cook vermicelli according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet cook turkey sausage, mushrooms, onion, and garlic till sausage is no longer pink and onion is tender.
Drain fat, if necessary.
Stir in undrained tomatoes,... - 41.8102
Cheese And Eggplant Pie
On baking sheet arrange eggplant slices in a single layer; broil, turning once, for 3 to 5 minutes on each side (slices should be crisp and brown).
Remove eggplant from broiler and set oven temperature at 350Â°F.
In small bowl combine mozzarella and Cheddar... - 30.3724
Potato-topped Turkey Pie
Saute first 5 ingredients in 3 tablespoons butter in a large Dutch oven until tender.
Add English peas, turkey, thyme, basil, and sage, mix well.
Melt 1/4 cup butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat, add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1... - 40.6254
Upside-down Meat Pie
Crumble hamburger into 2 quart casserole, about 9 inches in diameter; add celery and on ion.
Microwave uncovered until meat is firm, 5 to 6 minutes.
Stir to break up meat; drain.
Stir in soup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, eggs and frozen peas.
Cover... - 43.9873
Onion Cheese Tart
Heat oven to 450 degrees.
Line a 9-inch pie pan with pastry.
Simmer sliced onions in chicken stock, covered, 10 minutes.
Drain, saving stock.
Spread onions on paper towelling to dry.
Spread them evenly in the bottom of pastry-lined pan.
Sprinkle with... - 37.7382
Crescent Onion Bread
Crescent Onion Bread is something you gotta try. The flavors of minced onion, butter, cheese and seasonings make this Crescent Onion Bread yummy. This Crescent Onion Bread is pretty easy to make too. - 35.5894
Onions In Rich Pastry
Sift 1 1/2 cups flour and 1/2 teaspoon salt into bowl; cut in 1/2 cup margarine.
Blend egg with 1 tablespoon milk;add to flour mixture.
Stir with fork until dough clings together; roll out to 1/8-inch thickness.
Cut with 2 1/2-inch round cutter.
Arrange... - 37.541
Onions In Rich Pastry
Sift 1 1/2 cups flour and 1/2 teaspoon salt into bowl; cut in 1/2 cup margarine.
Blend egg with 1 tablespoon milk; add to flour mixture.
Stir with fork until dough clings together; roll out to 1/8-inch thickness.
Cut with 2 1/2-inch round cutter.
Arrange... - 42.7103
Onion Burger Pizza
Slice onion fairly thin; separate into rings.
Saute' in oil and butter.
Combine meat with remaining ingredients, except cheeses.
Pat meat mixture into bottom and sides of 9" pie pan.
Bake at 375° for 15 minutes; drain off fat.
Spoon sauteed onion over meat... - 43.9152
Sage And Onion Tart
Beat together the milk, eggs, and dry mustard.
Let the mixture stand until the bubbles subside, about 15 minutes.
In a large skillet, stir-fry the onions in the butter over low heat until the rings are separate.
Add the sherry or vermouth, and continue to... - 43.2106
In a saucepan cook spaghetti in a large amount of boiling unsalted water for 10 to 12 minutes or just till tender.
Return to saucepan and stir margarine into hot pasta till melted.
Stir in egg and Parmesan cheese.
Spray a 9 inch pie plate with... - 42.403
Spinach And Cream Cheese Pie
Spinach Pie is an irresistible delicious side dish recipe. Try this Spinach Pie; I bet you will have a huge fan following among your friends and relatives. - 40.9705
String Pie is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare non-vegetarian recipe, String Pie is a dish that you will definetely love to share with your friends and family. - 43.3318
Savory Spinach Pie
In a skillet, saute the onion in butter.
Remove from the heat; stir in the spinach, salt and nutmeg.
In a bowl, combine the cottage cheese, cream, Parmesan cheese and eggs; mix well.
Stir in the spinach mixture.
Pour into pie shell.
Bake at 350° for 45-50... - 36.2672
Cheese Spaghetti Pie
Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
Stir margarine, Parmesan cheese and eggs into cooked spaghetti.
Spoon mixture into a buttered 9-inch pie plate, pressing to form a "crust."
Spread cottage cheese over crust.
Meanwhile, brown beef in a... - 45.5716
Pasta Cheese And Tomato Pie
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Lightly grease and flour an 8 inch springform pan and set aside.
Cook the linguine according to package directions, omitting the salt.
Drain, rinse under cold running water, and drain again.
Return to the cooking pot and set... - 43.261
1 Cook the spaghetti according to package directions; drain (should have about 3 1/4 cups cooked spaghetti). Stir margarine or butter into hot spaghetti. Stir in Parmesan cheese and eggs. Form spaghetti mixture into a "crust" in a buttered 10-inch pie... - 31.7599
Pork Pear Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© pork cubes for 20 minutes until brown on all sides.
3. Stir in onion and sautÃ© for 5 minutes until golden.
4. Add sage, salt, pepper and browned... - 48.3894
Deviled Tuna Pot Pie
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
In a medium size heavy saucepan, melt the margarine over moderate heat; add the onion, garlic, celery, corn, pimientos, and black pepper, and cook, covered, for 5 minutes or until the onion is soft.
Blend in the flour, then the... - 36.4044
English Seafood Pie
English Seafood Pie is satisfying yet very delicious recipe. The English seafood pie gets its unmatched taste from combination of seafood like scallops, cods and shrimp and vegetables like carrots, and mushroom mixed in mixture of clam juice, wine, and... - 46.1657
Vegetarian Supper Pie
Combine cracker crumbs, 1/4 c. (60 mL) of the wheat germ and 6 T. (90 mL) margarine in small bowl.
Press evenly on bottom and about 1 in. (2.5 cm) up sides of 9 in. (23 cm) springform pan or on bottom and sides of 9 in. (23 cm) pie pan.
Bake at... - 40.2199
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 375°F .
2) Take a nonstick skillet of size 10-inches and heat oil in it.
3) Add garlic, onions and bell peppers and cook over medium to high heat for a minute, stirring often until the onions turn... - 49.1143
Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie
Do you look to a shepherd’s pie as your comfort food? Well it can be made low cal, but yet tasty! Watch this video to learn how. The recipe is a little elaborate, so you will have to plan ahead when making it. Filled with the goodness of loads of... - 107.609
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) To prepare the crust, in an in uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Add spaghetti, cooking oil and salt and cook for about 11 to 13 minutes.
3) Drain out spaghetti from water.
4) Mix eggs,... - 47.0637
Spinach Cheese Pie
1. Grease pie plate, 10 x 1 1/2 inches. Mix cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, onions, nutmeg and spinach; spoon into pie plate. Beat baking mix, milk, eggs and salt with hand beater or wire whisk 1 minute or until smooth. Pour evenly over spinach mixture.
2.... - 33.4353
Farmer Jones' Special
1. In a pan cook celery and onion in butter or margarine until golden brown.
2. With cover cook until vegetables are tender.
3. Add tomato juice, ground beef, salt and tomato paste and simmer 10 minutes.
4. In the meantime, cook rice according to... - 38.3785
Italian Style Beef Cheese Pie
Stir-fry ground chuck, onion and garlic until meat turns greyish pale brown.
Add sauce, paste, ketchup and about 1/4 cup water.
Cook for about 15 minutes or until thickened, then season to taste and set aside.
Steam-cook spinach and drain very well.
Chop and... - 43.2419
Garden Pasta Pie
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In small nonstick skillet, heat oil; add onion and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat until onion is translucent, 3 minutes.
3. Transfer onion to medium bowl.... - 36.2215
Vickie's Tomato-basil Pie
If you are looking for a yummy savory pie recipe, then your search ends here! Watch this video and learn to make a tasty pie that can be served as an appetizer, side dish or even a snack! - 106.864
Zucchini Tomato Pie
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Saute onion in oil until transparent.
Add zucchini and saute approximately 5 minutes or until tender but crisp.
Remove from pan and set aside.
Add garlic, tomatoes, tomato sauce and seasonings to pan.
Cook over medium-high heat,... - 42.0774
In saucepan cook spaghetti in a large amount of boiling salted water for 10 to 12 minutes or just till tender; drain (should have about 3 cups).
Stir butter or margarine into hot spaghetti; stir in beaten eggs and parmesan cheese.
Form spaghetti mixture into... - 40.6279
Mediterranean Potato Pie
Boil potatoes and mash until smooth.
Mix in flour and blend well; season with salt & pepper.
Press potato mixture in a 1/2 inch thick layer in the bottom of a greased shallow baking dish.
Spoon olive oil over top.
Melt margarine in a skillet and stir in... - 42.6306
Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain (should have about 3 cups).
Stir butter or margarine into hot spaghetti; stir in beaten eggs and Parmesan cheese.
Form spaghetti mixture into a "crust" in a greased 10-inch pie plate.
Spread with cottage... - 43.7923
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cook onions with olive oil til translucent.
3. Add mushrooms and cook for another 5 minutes and turn off heat.
4. In a pan, cook the lamb on medium heat.
5. Add the chicken bouillon. Keep... - 97.2496
1) Follow package directions to cook spaghetti and drain well, when done.
2) Mix in butter, Parmesan cheese and eggs and arrange in a 10-in pie plate to form a crust.
3) Place the crust in microwave on high for 2 minutes.
4) Top the crust with cottage... - 44.0639
Summer Vegetable Pie
1. Sprinkle eggplants with salt and set aside for 15 minutes. Wash off the salt and pat dry with paper towels, cut into 1 cm/1/2 in cubes.
2. ln a large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat and fry onion for 3 minutes. Add eggplants and zucchini and fry for... - 40.0848
Tomato Zucchini Pie
Cut unpeeled zucchini into 1/8-inch slices.
Separate onion slices into rings.
Heat oil in heavy skillet.
Add onion and zucchini and stir-fry over low heat until onion is soft and zucchini tinged with brown, about 5 minutes.
Slice tomatoes about 1/3-inch thick... - 42.5025
Zucchini-Beef Pie is a yummy meat dish that you will fall in love with after the first taste of to. The texture and flavor of this dish is mouthwatering. You just have to try this Zucchini-Beef Pie recipe to understand what I am talking about! - 46.0604
Cook spaghetti according to directions and drain.
Combine spaghetti, butter or margarine, eggs, Parmesan cheese and Romano cheese.
Press into a buttered 10-inch pie plate.
Prepare Meat Filling.
Spread cottage cheese over spaghetti crust.
Fill crust with Meat... - 36.6758
Potato Spinach Pie
Trim, wash and coarsely chop fresh spinach. Cook in a small amount of water for 3 minutes or until limp. (If using frozen spinach, cook according to package directions.) Drain spinach in a colander, pressing out excess liquid. Set aside.
Mash hot potato with... - 34.1446
Mixed Vegetable Pie
Insert shredding disc in processor, shred mozzarella cheese and set aside.
Change to slicing disc; slice zucchini and mushrooms and set aside.
Change to metal blade.
Process garlic until chopped.
Cut onion into chunks, add to garlic, and process with on-off... - 44.3189
1. In a bowl, mix together the mashed potatoes and sesame tahini and press this mixture into a lightly oiled 9" pie plate
2. Mix together the zucchini with all the other ingredients except the cheese, add this mixture into the potato crust
3. Bake it... - 37.5782
1. Preheat oven to 425°F In 4-quart saucepan, combine potatoes and enough water to cover; heat to boiling. Boil until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes; drain and return to saucepan. With potato masher, mash potatoes with milk and 2 tablespoons butter.... - 31.4416
Generously butter a 10-inch pie plate or quiche dish.
Sprinkle bread crumbs on bottom and up the sides of the dish.
Shake out excess crumbs; set dish aside.
Combine potatoes, onion, 3/4 cup Swiss cheese, butter, 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning, salt and pepper... - 46.2574
Golden Meat Pie
1. Heat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. Soften breadcrumbs in milk, add meat, egg, onion, season with salt and pepper and mix well. Line the bottom and sides of a pie dish with the mixture and bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
3. Cook 1/4 cup of chopped onions in... - 37.674
Asparagus Cheese Pie
Bake pastry shell in 350-degree oven for 5 minutes.
Saut6 bacon until crisp; drain off fat, leaving about 1 tablespoon.
Saute" onion in remaining fat until transparent.
Combine bacon, onion, and cheeses; place in pastry.
Mix cream, eggs, salt, and nutmeg;... - 41.2901
Deep Dish Supper Pie
About 1 hour and 15 minutes before serving: Preheat oven to 375°F.
Chop luncheon meat very fine.
In medium saucepan over low heat, in melted butter, cook onion and green pepper until onion is tender.
Remove saucepan from heat; add luncheon meat and bread... - 48.9106
1) Crush garlic and slice thin the onion.
2) Whisk eggs and add cream, cheeses, salt and pepper to taste, and garlic-onion mixture.
3) Drain and cut artichokes in quarters.
4) Fry the garlic quickly in butter by turning frequently until... - 48.5798
Spicy Spinach Pie
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Steam leeks and carrots for about 8 to 10 minutes or till tender and keep aside.
3. Follow the cooking instructions given in the package to cook spinach. Drain and keep aside.
4. Take a medium bowl and... - 48.1002
1. Prepare a baking sheet for the oven
2. Lay the sliced eggplants on the baking sheet in a single layer and broil them in a hot broiler for 3-5 minutes on each side till they turn hot, crisp and brown
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F
4. In... - 45.8975
1. Dice and blanch Swede in hot water for 3 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
3. In very hot pan, pour oil, and drop meat in it. Break and cook until caramelized. Remove from the pan and set it aside.
4. In the same pan, drop... - 118.731
Pizza Macaroni Pie
Cook the macaroni in a large pan in masses of boiling salted water until almost tender; drain, and toss in a generous amount of olive oil.
Cook the onion gently in a little of the milk, then puree the mixture (if you prefer pieces of onion, you can leave the... - 46.5574
Butter a 9 inch pie plate; set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil and butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
Saute onion, celery and garlic until onion is golden.
Stir in tomato puree, tomato paste, Parmesan cheese, oregano, basil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, sugar,... - 41.4052
Mayflower Shepherd's Pie
1. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add ground meat. Cook, stirring, until browned and crumbly, 4 to 6 minutes. Remove meat with slotted spoon to colander to drain. Drain any fat from skillet.
2. Coat same skillet with cooking spray. Add onion,... - 45.2553
Chicken Pot Pie
1. Melt butter in a large frying pan and cook onion, stirring, over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until onion is soft. Add chicken and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes longer.
2. Add potatoes and carrots and cook, stirring, for 8-10 minutes. Stir in flour,... - 38.5528
Easy Crab Asparagus Pie
Easy Crab Asparagus Pie is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. The effortlessly prepared Easy Crab Asparagus Pie is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 43.4358
Legume Cheese Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 325Â° F.
2) In a small cup, mix both the cheeses together.
3) In a 1 quart bowl, place half of mixture and add the lentils, carrot, green beans, tomato sauce, mushrooms, onion flakes, salt, and 1/2 teaspoon... - 45.5424
Meat Shell Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 450 °F.
2) Line a cookie sheet with a double layer of foil .
3) In a bowl, combine the ground beef, 1/2 cup tomato soup, salt, and 1 teaspoon chili powder together; mix thoroughly.
4) Pat out the mixture firmly... - 44.4141
Baked Vegetable Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a 9-inch (23-cm) pie plate, put together flour, oil and buttermilk.
3. Using a fork, toss to combine well.
4. Using your fingers, press the mixture along the bottom and sides; keep aside.
5. In a medium... - 48.3806
Aubergine Eggplant And Tomato Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Coat the bottom of a ovenproof dish with butter.
3) In a saucepan, saute together tomatoes, onions, carrots, celery, oregano, basil sugar and seasoning.
4) Put the lid on and cook over low heat for 30... - 46.7847
Speedy Shepherd's Pie
1) Preheat oven to a moderate 375° F.
2) FOR THE MEAT CRUST: Take a 9-inch pie plate and combine onion, bread crumbs, egg, milk, catsup, thyme, mustard, pepper and salt. Mix well. Add meat and create a pie crust layer along the bottom... - 47.0248
To Prepare Crust: In medium bowl combine all ingredients for crust.
Spray a 9-inch glass pie plate with nonstick cooking spray; spread spaghetti mixture over bottom and up sides of plate to form a crust.
To Prepare Filling and Pie: Preheat oven to... - 35.8319
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
2) In a small saucepan, saute the onions and garlic in the margarine over a medium heat for about 1 minute until the onions are softened.
3) Stir in the flour, then gradually stir in the milk, stir... - 44.9712
Tomato Basil Pie
Vickie & Jo Ann share 3 of their most-requested recipes with their friends at Good Day Columbus...Tomato Basil Pie, Golden Hashbrown Casserole and Coffee Cream Brownies! However, the recipe for the hashbrown casserole and the coffee cream are not given.... - 111.753
Crab Meat Pies
In frying pan, melt butter.
Over medium heat, stir-fry onions, garlic, coriander leaves, hot pepper, salt and pepper for 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Make a filling by stirring in crab meat and cheese; set aside.
Beat one of the eggs; set aside.
Fold a sheet... - 46.0987
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) From the tuna fish, drain all the oil.
3) In a sauté pan, put 1 tablespoon of tuna oil and add the onions. Saute till they are transparent and add the mushrooms. Keep cooking the... - 46.7449
Garlic Shepherd's Pie
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook onions in oil until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic, ground meat, salt, and pepper. Cook until the meat is browned, stirring occasionally. Stir in the frozen vegetables, beans,... - 31.975
Chicken Pot Pie With Scone Topping
1. Melt butter in a large frying pan over moderate heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes. Add potatoes, onion and carrots and cook, stirring constantly, for a further 7 minutes.
2. Stir in flour, then wine, stock, cream and tomato... - 35.9578
Fantastic Fish Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 230C/210C fan/ gas 8.
2. Add the potatoes to salted boiling water and boil again for two minutes.
3. To the same boiling water, put in eggs and time the cooking process to 8 minutes for hardboiled eggs. By this time, the... - 47.3857
Italian Easter Pie
Italian Easter Pie tastes great. Italian Easter Pie must be tried by eggs lovers. Italian Easter Pie tastes better with olive oil - 44.7542
Meat And Vegetable Pie
1. Prepare the Vegetable Mixture: Place the frozen vegetables in a microwave-safe 8 x 8 x 2-inch square baking dish. Pour in the 1/4 cup water. Cover the dish with pleated plastic wrap. Microwave at Full Power for 7 minutes, stirring once. Drain the... - 40.5887
Creamy Shepherds Pie
1. For the topping Put potatoes and cauliflower in a large saucepan; cover with cold salted water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer until vegetables are tender, about 12 minutes. Drain. Mash with a potato masher or put through a potato ricer.... - 38.2266
Hidden Sloppy Joes
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly grease an oblong baking pan about 13 X 9 1/2 X 2 inches (use a glass pan if you have one).
Heat oil in large heavy saucepan.
Add beef and onion and cook, stirring, until beef is lightly browned.
Add celery, green pepper,... - 43.9873
1. Line an 8 inch quiche or tart tin with rolled pastry dough to make a pastry shell
2. Wash and cut the courgettes into dices without peeling them.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F, 180°C
4. In a medium skillet, melt the butter over... - 45.9685
Pizza Closed Pie
Roll pizza dough thinly and line a flat round baking plate.
Spread thickly with the cheese, add a layer or onion, then olives, and pour the tomato puree over, sprinkle with the grated cheese and cover with another thin layer of pastry.
Slit the top.
Bake in... - 24.2091
Spicy Polenta Pie
1. Fry the onion in the oil for 5 mins, stir in the mince, then fry for a further 5 mins until evenly, coloured. Mix in the jar of sauce. Bring to the boil, cover, then simmer for 20 mins, adding a splash of water if it starts to get too thick.
2. Heat grill... - 28.7892
Vegetable Pie has a nice taste. Vegetable Pie tastes better with mushrooms. Vegetable Pie can be tried by cheese lovers. - 39.8188
Pasta Pie With Sausage
First, caramelize the onions.
In a large skillet, heat the oil, then add the onions and sugar and saute over medium heat, stirring frequently, until the onions are very tender and browned, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Preheat the oven to... - 43.478
Sausage And Mushroom Pasta Pie
For crust: Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
In medium mixing bowl combine 1 egg, 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese and margarine.
Stir in hot spaghetti.
Press mixture evenly into bottom and up sides of greased 9-inch pie plate.
For... - 43.6709
1 Cook lasagna noodles, following label directions; drain.
Cool in a large bowl of cold water until ready to use.
2 Brown ground round in a large skillet; push to one side of pan.
Saute onion just until soft in same skillet.
Drain off any excess... - 41.8277
Zucchini Pie (torta Di Zucchini)
Saute the zucchini and onion in two tablespoons of butter or margarine for about ten minutes.
Mix together the zucchini, onion, bread crumbs, cheese, salt and pepper to taste and the eggs.
Melt butter or margarine in a large frypan.
Pour in the zucchini and... - 28.7057
Zucchini Sausage Pie
Crumble sausage into a heavy skillet.
Cook and stir with a wooden spoon until browned.
Drain off fat, saving 2 tablespoons.
In the same pan, cook onion in 2 tablespoons of drippings until soft.
Mix with sausage, bread crumbs, bran, herbs, tomato paste and... - 43.1076
Bird's Nest Pie
Break spaghetti in half, and cook as directed on package until al dente; drain.
While spaghetti is warm, combine with eggs and Parmesan cheese.
Press spaghetti into bottom and up sides of a well-greased, 10-inch pie plate with a spoon.
Saute onion in... - 40.1742
Rich Spaghetti Pie
Spaghetti Pie is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Spaghetti Pie recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 48.106